Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45155 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by AgudoFreeborn: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2013
Congrats everyone dat made it!!!
our own blessing is on d way in Jesus Name.

3 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by shuaibumb: 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
I collected my in ma state in Sokoto yestaday and they ask us to resumed for posting by monday. 21st Jan. No interview was conducted oooooooo. Once they send u that sms just go and collect ur letter.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rukigal: 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
@shuaibumb congrats,so u re 2 resume on d 21st,I guess u will wrk in ur state of origin?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
shuaibumb: I collected my in ma state in Sokoto yestaday and they ask us to resumed for posting by monday. 21st Jan. No interview was conducted oooooooo. Once they send u that sms just go and collect ur letter.

Please is any Engr in the house ? have you done test ? Let us know ooooo.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
raphaelk:

I Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ an engineer was wondering if i was †ђǝ only 1 d̶̲̥̅̊a†̥ ι̥
ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇
worried cos no 1 has said he/she wrote †ђǝ test
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Leader600: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nawaoo, no success sms for system analysts, Technician, etc except RACO!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 8:48am On Jan 16, 2013
Leader600: Nawaoo, no success sms for system analysts, Technician, etc except RACO!

Are Technicians also applied for any vacancy ? Let us keep our fingers across and see what INEC will do about Engineers.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by shuaibumb: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hi guys , in my state were there were lawyers too that collected their letters but dont know if Engr. got too.

i pray that any body expecting appointment letters this will deffinatly get insha Allah. may God see us tru Amin.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rukigal: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
@shuaibumb,is it dat u will be resume wrk in ur state of origin?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
rukigal: @shuaibumb,is it dat u will be resume wrk in ur state of origin?

Please what are you trying to say ? Believe me guy you are not communicating at all. grin grin grin grin
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by rukigal: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
@raphaelk,dat question wasn't addressed 2 u!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Charlynaira: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
Guys invited, pls whose palms have u greased? Ur info wil b very useful 4 d house members please.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Whao! Whao!! Whao!!! To God be d glory! I got my offer letter from INEC today, i have accepted d offer& a pension form filled successfuly. Resumption is monday@d INEC state headquarter. Details latter...

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
tobnical: Whao! Whao!! Whao!!! To God be d glory! I got my offer letter from INEC today, i have accepted d offer& a pension form filled successfuly. Resumption is monday@d INEC state headquarter. Details latter...
congrats!!! That calls for thanksgiving o..or wat do u think?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Obie234: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
Charlynaira: Guys invited, pls whose palms have u greased? Ur info wil b very useful 4 d house members please.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Obie234: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
tobnical: Whao! Whao!! Whao!!! To God be d glory! I got my offer letter from INEC today, i have accepted d offer& a pension form filled successfuly. Resumption is monday@d INEC state headquarter. Details latter...
are you to resume at your state hq or abuja hq on monday?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Hajiharuna: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
raphaelk:

I think Engineers were not called for the aptitude test.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by eleojo1683: 9:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hajiharuna:
I think Engineers were not called for the aptitude test.
I believe so too
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Penproph: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
@tobnical.can u pls send me ur number or call me on 08027487666.tanx
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2013
eleojo1683:
I believe so too

So, what is going to happen if Engineers are not called, are they not needed or what ?.....Anyway Yoruba adage says ` ape jeun kin jebaje` somebody that eats last eats the best. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2013

How is the package ? is it okay ?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Hajiharuna: 7:50am On Jan 17, 2013
raphaelk:

So, what is going to happen if Engineers are not called, are they not needed or what ?.....Anyway Yoruba adage says ` ape jeun kin jebaje` somebody that eats last eats the best. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Meaning what? Appointment letters without any test? Is it possible?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2013
dont boda abt pry schl cert. it is just to verify your claimed age.they wud ask u logical questions to ascertain if ur claimed age is true. just be consistent. the max age has been increased to 35.
Questions like: when did u finish primary schl, what year, at what age, when did u start primary school? etc.
if u dont go with 5passport photograph, it might hinder d collection of ur letter.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2013
Obie234:
are you to resume at your state hq or abuja hq on monday?
to state HQ
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2013
raphaelk:

How is the package ? is it okay ?
GL 8 Step 2 for pple with NYSC experience and GL 8 step 1 for pple with exceptions. dat should be around 84,000 after all deductions. but i guess INEC should have other allowances better than other federal ministries
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2013
Bidam: congrats!!! That calls for thanksgiving o..or wat do u think?
sure!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2013
tobnical: GL 8 Step 2 for pple with NYSC experience and GL 8 step 1 for pple with exceptions. dat should be around 84,000 after all deductions. but i guess INEC should have other allowances better than other federal ministries

Are HND and BSC holders having the same Level grade and salary ?......please give us more information my guy.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2013
yes! HND/BSC= GL8 while NCE= GL 7
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2013
tobnical: dont boda abt pry schl cert. it is just to verify your claimed age.they wud ask u logical questions to ascertain if ur claimed age is true. just be consistent. the max age has been increased to 35.
Questions like: when did u finish primary schl, what year, at what age, when did u start primary school? etc.
if u dont go with 5passport photograph, it might hinder d collection of ur letter.

Apart from Pry. school certificate and your degree (HND/BSC) is it any additional certificate they asked you during screening ?.....if someone age is more than 35 years what would happen then ?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2013
raphaelk:

Apart from Pry. school certificate and your degree (HND/BSC) is it any additional certificate they asked you during screening ?.....if someone age is more than 35 years what would happen then ?
if your age is above 35, u wont be given the letter. wht u nid basically is ur HND/BSC,NYSC, SSCE, birth cert, LG identification and professional cert if u belong to the professional group
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2013
tobnical: yes! HND/BSC= GL8 while NCE= GL 7

Thanks, apart from your degree is it any additional certificates e.g primary school certificate etc they asked you ? Also, what about someone that`s more than 35 years ? Please, let`s know.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by raphaelk: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2013
tobnical: if your age is above 35, u wont be given the letter. wht u nid basically is ur HND/BSC,NYSC, SSCE, birth cert, LG identification and professional cert if u belong to the professional group

okay. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IPNX Test Invite / Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.