Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! (45147 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
Congrats dear. Pls make sure you do your very best when you land the job. Don't join the bandwagon of corrupt officials, do your bit uprightly and shine the light!
thanks! Integrity is my watchword.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 10:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Bidam: @Op..congrats!!! This is a sure sign of good things to come for the unemployed.
dats true! It has bn God. There was no human influence.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by georgee(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2013
@Mjfcb,
Oh pls shut up and move on.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by dulphines: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
vital: Pls,where did u took the test.for recipient of the text

No be only "where did you took the test" na Where did you tooked the test?

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by 80million1: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2013
mjfcb: ...............................are u jelouse of him?
grin

Jealous Gini?
Say person pass INEC Test?
Na u get Issues, u didnt c where i told him congrats abi!

Shior to u!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by adaji82: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2013
That's what we want to better the future
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by adaji82: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2013
#80million:
grin

Jealous Gini?
Say person pass INEC Test?
Na u get Issues, u didnt c where i told him congrats abi!

Shior to u!
... He shouldn't be jelouse oo every1 has his own time

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by adaji82: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Congratulation to all that emerged, you guys are so lucky, some of us apply and we were not even call for the test, not to even think of passing or not. Anyway I sense fair jurgement with the inec. Thumps up and keep it up

3 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
adaji82: ... He shouldn't be jelouse oo every1 has his own time
sure!
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by dedolls(f): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Please how and where are we supposed to upload the credentials. Cant find anything relating to that on the inec site.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
dedolls: Please how and where are we supposed to upload the credentials. Cant find anything relating to that on the inec site.
locate <login> on d page& login wit ur email address nd pasword. On d page, click upload at d front of d name of d document u want 2upload. Toward d bottom of d page, u wud see an option for file selectn nd upload. Select d file nd click upload.(after evry successful upload, the red mark after d file name changes 2green) Repeat d same process 4all d files u want 2upload.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Dozieson(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
georgee:

@Vital, are u sure u a ar graduate at all, what's ur highest qualification and name of ur sch? U shuldnt expect anything good from the INEC test considering ur unpardonable grammatical blunder.
Took ko, Taken ni
hahahahaahah guy u badt oooooo
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by dedolls(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
am sorry for bugging but cant see anything useful still.
tobnical:
locate <login> on d page& login wit ur email address nd pasword. On d page, click upload at d front of d name of d document u want 2upload. Toward d bottom of d page, u wud see an option for file selectn nd upload. Select d file nd click upload.(after evry successful upload, the red mark after d file name changes 2green) Repeat d same process 4all d files u want 2upload.

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
dedolls: am sorry for bugging but cant see anything useful still.
how? In d explanation or wht?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by dedolls(f): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
i followed your explanation and still got just a dashboard telling me what i applied for. didnt get any link for me to upload the documents.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
dedolls: am sorry for bugging but cant see anything useful still.
http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org/

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
dedolls: i followed your explanation and still got just a dashboard telling me what i applied for. didnt get any link for me to upload the documents.
did u receive any text message?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by clemmonce(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2013
every post on this thread is filled with the word CONGRATS. which does not exist. what happinnnnn. check your dico before typing or copying people to say

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by dedolls(f): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
yes i did.
tobnical:
did u receive any text message?
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by coker25: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Tobnical hav u upload ur credencial?if yes hw pls.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
dedolls: yes i did.
u can contact INEC thru d portal under<question> option.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
coker25: @Tobnical hav u upload ur credencial?if yes hw pls.
yes i did.
tobnical:
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by TableLeg(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
tobnical: Just got the message:
CONGRATS. U HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL ¿ THE INEC APTITUDE TEST. PLS LOG ON 2 http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org/ TO UPLOAD UR CREDENTIALS IN PDF FORMAT 4 SCREENING
Well done

2 Likes

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
clemmonce: every post on this thread is filled with the word CONGRATS. which does not exist. what happinnnnn. check your dico before typing or copying people to say
nd d correct word is?

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by olaidey007: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
gbadaniyi: i also got mine this morning

U mean your own message too enter this morning or you have slept when it entered $ you just saw it this morning, pls clarify
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by shuaibumb: 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
I got the text last night too , but wen I log in , I only see ma application . Is their any body in the house that is having the same problem? Some body should advice on wat to do pls. One love
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by tobnical(m): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2013

[quote author=tobnical]
u can contact INEC thru d portal under<question> option.

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by easiaq(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=tobnical][/quote] Pls where did u wrote d exam,and d post u applied 4 and ur state

1 Like

Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
easiaq: Pls where did u wrote d exam,and d post u applied 4 and ur state

Lol.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by coker25: 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
Inec should please do sumtin abt uploading problem.
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by PurerareGold: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls I followed all the instructions aπϑ I still don't see the upload button...pls check again o aπϑ let us know. Thanks
Re: Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! by PurerareGold: 7:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls I followed all the instructions aπϑ I still don't see the upload button...pls check again tobnical o aπϑ let us know. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Delta State Civil Servive Commission Recruiting, All Field(OND,HND,BSC, etc) / When You Lie On Your Resume About Being Proficient In Excel / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.