Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) (13209 Views)

25 Born-Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
FxMasterz:
■ You narrated a supposed pre-salvation experience. That's not a proof of being saved. Your post-salvation experience contains the proof.
1. Pre-salvation? I told of how I came to experience the first salvation-- born again --- in Jesus Christ and what I experienced beginning then. undecided

So, again, You that you pretend to be in the position to discuss the bible I ask then what proof is it that you have that you are in fact born-again?
▪︎ And please do not mention the Holy Spirit because Jesus Christ never suggested that He, the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth is avaliable to those who are merely born-again. undecided
▪︎ Also, do not mention again this claim of a new interest in scripture because, again, Jesus Christ never mentioned such a possibility to those who are born-again as it is instead up to each man where his focus will life before and after being born-again . undecided
Re: How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) by FxMasterz: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Pre-salvation? I told of how I came to experience the first salvation-- born again --- in Jesus Christ and what I experienced beginning then. undecided

So, again, You that you pretend to be in the position to discuss the bible I ask then what proof is it that you have that you are in fact born-again?
▪︎ And please do not mention the Holy Spirit because Jesus Christ never suggested that He, the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth is avaliable to those who are merely born-again. undecided
▪︎ Also, do not mention again this claim of a new interest in scripture because, again, Jesus Christ never mentioned such a possibility to those who are born-again as it is instead up to each man where his focus will life before and after being born-again . undecided
I told you to go and give your life to Christ. You don't know God. Since you're merely asking questions for the purpose of argument, I won't answer your questions.
Re: How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) by Kobojunkie: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2023
FxMasterz:

I told you to go and give your life to Christ. You don't know God. Since you're merely asking questions for the purpose of argument, I won't answer your questions.
You won't answer the question after the lies you originally attempted to use for an answer were called out?. undecided

According to your earlier claim when you became born-again you got hold of the Holy Spirit and some new found zeal for scripture. None of these fit or even match what Jesus Christ Himself said would be the case with those who are born again. So, do you now think that saying you wont answer the question will make the obvious, which is that you are not even born-again, go away or something? Look, this isn't meant for argument but to get you and billions of others like you to wake up to the fact that playing "religion" amounts to a waste of your own time and life on vain endeavors. You may think you convince others by this religious charade but you can’t hoodwink God with any of this; God is not the least bit impressed by any of this. If you don't have the real deal, you are nothing but a pathetic loser even now, and will remain a pathetic loser at the end of the day with nothing to show for all of your efforts and woes.. undecided

It is not OK to say you are born-again when you don't even have evidence beyond the lies you feed yourself of it that you are. It has never been OK to tell yourself this lie. undecided
Re: How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) by Kobojunkie: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
alexleo:
A very wonderful testimony. Thanks be to God. It takes total humility to surrender to Christ. It also takes same humility to read the bible and understand it. God bless you and keep you shining for him. Amen.
Problem is everyone in Christiandom seems to have a story that does not seem to include a born-again experience like the one described by Jesus Christ. You almost get the sense that they all think it has to be like that written of Paul's encounter written in the books of Acts instead, an account which does not include information on when Paul in fact got born-again. undecided
Re: How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2023
MrAnony1:
■ Folks, tell us your stories. Let us hear about how you came to know Christ.
1. Those tales don't matter though since what matters more is whether the encounters are of truth or not. undecided
Re: How I Got Born-again (Christians Only) by cyrexx: 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bumpity bump!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation / Nicholas Anyanwu Wins Lawsuit As Abuja Court Nullifies His Suspension / Good Friday: Is It Really Wrong To Eat Meat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.