Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (16253 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Chacal: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Islander,

This must stop. . . . .
Its becoming childish and boring . . .
Leave the gays and onanists to their deeds. . . their time will COME.
Aiight?
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:34pm On Mar 04, 2008
Awwwwwwwwwww. Thomas, You need to come with something more deadly than that mon,

Anyone from the islands would laugh their asses off with this your assumption of me cursing Mama, Mama? she's my world bat.  

With regards to the "heifer" sister.  What does that concern you?  she knows she is and she has no problem with it, so why are you crying,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander, it cant get any worse than it has already been and this is not the first time u've accused me of being gay . . .  where you not the one threatening to produce my gay chat with another NLer the other day? Gimme a break pls!

I frankly dont give a toss whatever you say anymore . . . i'm just so sick of the fact that anytime u're on a thread it ALWAYS degenerates into a mudslinging match of who can produce the most family dirt on the other.
Grow up!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

Islander, it can't get any worse than it has already been and this is not the first time u've accused me of being gay . . .  where you not the one threatening to produce my gay chat with another NLer the other day? Gimme a break please!
I frankly don't give a toss whatever you say anymore . . . i'm just so sick of the fact that anytime u're on a thread it ALWAYS degenerates into a mudslinging match of who can produce the most family dirt on the other. Grow up!

With due respect to all you have posted earlier, I am still in awe at your blatant display of biasness.  Listen, whatever your beef with me, I don't give a shit. But for you come here and claimed I started shit is just out of order.  

I was minding my freaking business, So instead of getting in my face, go get your facts straight.

PS,  I said you are gay, yes, the same way you posted shit about me too that arent true.  It's called "beefing" That I can take responsibility for,  But don't come here telling me to grow up, while your gang members run freely.

And just for the record ( I am not dispelling that maybe I didnt) show me that link where I threatened to showcase your supposedly"gay chats"
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

With due respect to all you have posted earlier, I am still in awe at your blatant display of biasness. Listen, whatever your beef with me, I don't give a shit. But for you come here and claimed I started shit is just out of order,

I was minding my freaking business, So instead of getting in my face, go get your facts straight.

PS, I said you are gay, yes, the same way you posted shit about me too that arent true. It's called "beefing" That I can take responsibility for, But don't come here telling me to grow up, while your gang members run freely,

At least now we know 99% of ur so-called dirt is nothing but a tissue of lies . . . keep the confessions coming.
Its all in the spirit of "beefing".  grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

Islander, it can't get any worse than it has already been and this is not the first time u've accused me of being gay . . .  where you not the one threatening to produce my gay chat with another NLer the other day? Gimme a break please!

I frankly don't give a toss whatever you say anymore . . . i'm just so sick of the fact that anytime u're on a thread it ALWAYS degenerates into a mudslinging match of who can produce the most family dirt on the other.
Grow up!

I thought you said you are a Christain? A kingpin zionist for that matter.  Any time there is a beefing contest, you show up to make things worse.  And you are saying that hypocrites are on this thread.

Well, how about that? Instead of trying to use your religious wisdom if peace "that is suppose to passeth" all understanding, you are here taking sides.  I hope you realize this is not funny anymore?  Does not matter who started it.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2008
AJ , arent you supposed to be with your patients? grin. Don't mind David, His intentions may be good, but his motives are so wrong,

4Him:

At least now we know 99% of your so-called dirt is nothing but a tissue of lies . . . keep the confessions coming.
Its all in the spirit of "beefing".  grin

I think you have missed the mark, as usual.  NO way Jose, Lies? Let them come here and say otherwise.  Go back and reread what I wrote. I made mention to you claiming I called you gay, That I said was in the spirit of beefing.  

If I were you I would be trying to block my hi5 and facebook from Thomas.  If only you knew his true intentions,  I am still waiting for him for to answer that. Afterall, I don't reside in Compton, LOL
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by jgirl3: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2008
AJ - hmmmming never tire you. That has been the bulk of your last posts. smiley

@ everyone involved, guys please squash this. Let's get back to Castro and McCain.
It's not worth the hostility involved.

Now everyone make up cheesy or not sad
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
J-girl, please get back to killing those gayners in Sports, abeg tongue
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

AJ , arent you supposed to be with your patients? grin. Don't mind David, His intentions may be good, but his motives are so wrong,

I think you have missed the mark, as usual.  NO way Jose, Lies? Let them come here and say otherwise.  Go back and reread what I wrote. I made mention to you claiming I called you gay, That I said was in the spirit of beefing.  

If I were you I would be trying to block my hi5 and facebook from Thomas.  If only you knew his true intentions,  I am still waiting for him for to answer that. Afterall, I don't reside in Compton, LOL

You are the main patient I have right now. grin  Please, I beg you, let it go baby!  Please!  It is okay. We were supposed to be having a good time on this thread.  Is it the time of the month? cheesy
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2008
j-girl:

AJ - hmmmming never tire you. That has been the bulk of your last posts. smiley

@ everyone involved, guys please squash this. Let's get back to Castro and McCain.
It's not worth the hostility involved.

Now everyone make up cheesy or not sad

When I want to choose my letters properly, I start Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. cheesy
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

You are the main patient I have right now. grin  Please, I beg you, let it go baby!  Please!  It is okay. We were supposed to be having a good time on this thread. Is it the time of the month? cheesy

LOL, ( ask Chacal)  cheesy grin,

Yes I just love my Therapist, continue doing your job, dont' mind them.  I am seeing progress cheesy grin grin kiss
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by jgirl3: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

J-girl, please get back to killing those gayners in Sports, abeg tongue

Lol! I'm on my way. sad tongue

almondjoy:

When I want to choose my letters properly, I start Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming. cheesy
lol! Choose them more carefully oooO!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Chacal: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ j--girl,

Are u not supposed to be buying 'em drinks and ammo?
Start heading downtown before its too late.
I hope u haven't forgotten the specs*. . . . . 3 bottles of Dom P. wink wink

@ Islander,

Stop this war of words. . . . . . .
Trust me, the whole land knows the truth.
The plonkers can say whatever they wanna say. . . what they EAT shouldn't make u SHIT.

Ask Jackal about what?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

If I were you I would be trying to block my hi5 and facebook from Thomas.  If only you knew his true intentions,  I am still waiting for him for to answer that. Afterall, I don't reside in Compton, LOL

With the benefit of hindsight YOU were the one i shld have blocked from assessing my Hi5 or IM. I dont know Thomas's intentions but one thing i know, he wont come here calling my mother a LovePeddler. But YOU did.

This is a hypothetical question . . . go home and sleep on it - why do you hate and despise so much pple you have never and will never meet?
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by jgirl3: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2008
Chacal:

@ j--girl,
Are u not supposed to be buying 'em drinks and ammo?
Start heading downtown before its too late.
I hope u haven't forgotten the specs*. . . . . 3 bottles of Dom P. wink wink

I haven't ooo! The hospital will make money today - Mark my words.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Well, how about that? Instead of trying to use your religious wisdom if peace "that is suppose to passeth" all understanding, you are here taking sides.  I hope you realize this is not funny anymore?  Does not matter who started it.

this is not the time for religious blackmail madame . . . i'm not taking sides at all i'm only feeling for those who have only stepped into the shoes i once was a few months ago with YOUR active connivance.
It has never been funny, i have sat out here enduring my name being slandered and my family insulted willy nilly for no just cause and YOU ma'am simply sat back posting smileys and saying hmmmmm every second.

I want to be sure that no one else who has made the silly mistake of trusting islander to ever have to face their trust being abused so horrendously again. Last i checked here, SHE was the one talking about his relationships and health problems . . . IT IS JUST NOT RIGHT! The earlier YOU begin to tell HER that instead of hiding behind ur finger the better.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

With the benefit of hindsight YOU were the one i[b] shld have blocked from assessing my Hi5 or IM. I don't know Thomas's intentions but one thing i know, he wont come here calling my mother a LovePeddler. But YOU [/b] did.

This is a hypothetical question . . . go home and sleep on it - why do you hate and despise so much people you have never and will never meet?

I am in "tears" LOL, Feelings are mutural.  So don't further sweat it,

I know you dont need an answer for your supposedly hypothetical question. but I would obliged.  When you and your gang stop "ganging" up on pple without reasons, then maybe I would change my posture towards you all.  It's not about hating ( gosh hate? Naaaa), It just makes me puke seeing the way you would blindly encourage your fellowmen even when their sinning is so obvious.

Learn to be a true friend, Tell them when they are wrong instead of jumping on the band wagon.  And yes I cursed your mother, so?

Anyway, please dont make me lose interest in the important target here.  If you want to beef me ( and it's obvious) maybe you can start a thread. undecided
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2008
4Him:

this is not the time for religious blackmail madame . . . i'm not taking sides at all i'm only feeling for those who have only stepped into the shoes i once was a few months ago with YOUR active connivance.
It has never been funny, i have sat out here enduring my name being slandered and my family insulted willy nilly for no just cause and YOU ma'am simply sat back posting smileys and saying hmmmmm every second.

I want to be sure that no one else who has made the silly mistake of trusting islander to ever have to face their trust being abused so horrendously again. Last i checked here, SHE was the one talking about his relationships and health problems . . . IT IS JUST NOT RIGHT! The earlier YOU begin to tell HER that instead of hiding behind your finger the better.
Isnt it rather ironic Mr. Two-faced, that you ONLY saw my posts, you somehow missed his? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

And relax, so I cursed your ass out? What's new? Are you the first?

And the campaign againt Islander has resumed.LOL, Didnt you hear "Trust no man" Afterall, you helped to write the Bible. LOL,

Don't worry about who trusts me or NOT. You see, how for the love of God can you come on my YIM trusting me with confidential information, then go around your YIM chatting me? In times like that I shall spill.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

[/b]

LOL, ( ask Chacal)  cheesy grin,

Yes I just love my Therapist, continue doing your job, don't' mind them.  I am seeing progress cheesy grin grin kiss

Hmm? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Please hide my under your armpit oh!  Even if there is not hair in there. cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

4Him:

this is not the time for religious blackmail madame . . . i'm not taking sides at all i'm only feeling for those who have only stepped into the shoes i once was a few months ago with[b] YOUR active connivance.[/b]

I want to be sure that no one else who has made the silly mistake of trusting islander to ever have to face their trust being abused so horrendously again. Last i checked here, SHE was the one talking about his relationships and health problems . . . IT IS JUST NOT RIGHT! The earlier YOU begin to tell HER that instead of hiding behind your finger the better.

Okay!  Thank you sir! I have read what you wrote and it is unfortunate you still carry all these things in your mind.  People who love us the most unfortunately are always the people in the postion to hurt us the most.  We must never return that favor. That is my point here.  Don't make it worse.  Me connived against you?  With who?  On this Nairaland?  Anyway not important right now.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  Hmmm!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
@Jackal,
kiss kiss, ask you about "Mr. Redman" na grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Almond, it's all good, Let me sit back and enjoy.  NOw is my time.  My name has become worned from all the YIM rounds, I am so tired of fed up of them all.  If they have beef with me, tell me or better call the CIA cheesy.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
Almond why the shocked smileys? LOL, wink wink wink wink wink,

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I am NL Obama, The race is getting hotter. The desperate "republicans" are campaigning for votes agaisnt Islander. Ouch, I am so "crying" right now, cry cry cry cryLOL
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Chacal: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
@ Islander,

Enuff of this blood-shedding.
Don't u get tired?
Leave these people alone. . . . . . .
At the end of the day, half of Nairaland can trust u and say if they don't. . . . . WHO CARES?

*** REDMAN?
Ohhhhhh, yes. . . . . he is in Def Jam studios now recording his next album. wink wink wink wink
I hope i am correct. grin grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by debosky(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2008
let me add some petrol to this fire cheesy grin grin

Islander:

I am in "tears" LOL, Feelings are mutural. So don't further sweat it,

Islander:

My name has become worned from all the YIM rounds, I am so tired of fed up of them all. If they have beef with me, tell me or better call the CIA cheesy.

cry cry

I shed tears for America's educational system. . .if it is this bad when it comes to simple English, I wonder wetin dey happen for naija undecided

grin grin

(let the fight continue)
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
Chacal:

@ Islander,

Enuff of this blood-shedding.
Don't u get tired?
Leave these people alone. . . . . . .
At the end of the day, half of Nairaland can trust u and say if they don't. . . . . WHO CARES?

*** REDMAN?
Ohhhhhh, yes. . . . . he is in Def Jam studios now recording his next album. wink wink wink wink
I hope i am correct. grin grin grin

[size=22pt]WORD[/size]

BTW, how u dey baby? kiss kiss kiss kiss Will be with you in a bit,

@Almond, I am getting ready for our next session, I can't be paying you so much for 1 hr per day,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

@Jackal,
kiss kiss, ask you about "Mr. Redman" na grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Almond, it's all good, Let me sit back and enjoy.  NOw is my time.  My name has become worned from all the YIM rounds, I am so tired of fed up of them all.  If they have beef with me, tell me or better call the CIA cheesy.

Please sit back.  Don't hurt people with their personal issues abeg.  I am not happy with you at all.  Please don't do it again.  If I were ever in a position like this, I would not expect you to let me continue like this.  Is is not right and it is not fair. sad  Please it is okay.

Islander:

Almond why the shocked smileys? LOL, wink wink wink wink wink,

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I am Nairaland Obama, The race is getting hotter. The desperate "republicans" are campaigning for votes agaisnt Islander. Ouch, I am so "crying" right now, cry cry cry cryLOL

The shocked smileys contain self-evident truths within themselves. wink  I am sure you understand, grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Common baby it is okay.  Let it go. kiss Please do not listen to "Lucifer"! Lucifer, especially the one on Nairaland can only take you to you know where!  People who care for you cannot egg you on.  Please be very careful.  I have said my piece.  I frankly do not like some company you keep, but I will let you figure out who they are.  I can only do my best as your "sexual therapist"!  Be very careful. kiss One love baby! smiley
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2008
ah you know what? It aint worth it, you cant make a 2 yr old learn his 12 times tables no matter how hard you try.
Apparently some pple think that being a 33yr old child is a priviledge.
Starting a thread to beef someone like islander is like trying to pour water on a rock to soak it, a precious waste of time.

@ almonds, i got ya point. thanks.

If anyone else with some grey matter is interested in the topic can we carry on pls. McCain and Castro.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2008
debosky:

let me add some petrol to this fire cheesy grin grin

cry cry

I shed tears for America's educational system. . .if it is this bad when it comes to simple English, I wonder wetin dey happen for naija undecided

grin grin

(let the fight continue)
Deborah, I just love how your rat eyes, 2faced ass like to sneak in and then say you are watching.  

Now instead of coming here and attack my grammar( in the heat of the moment), why dont you desist from YIM gossiping?

I knew you would turn up. Was expecting you since last night goat,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by debosky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
oops! I missed one cheesy

Islander link=topic=115191.msg2021508#msg2021508 :

And the saga and lies continue to roam, In the earlier times of Castro, religion was somewhat monitered.

cry cry grin

Ingrish don suffer sha cheesy

Rat eyes blah blah blah, at least you have no secrets of mine to spill here grin grin

abi na to call me gay again? I've told you what I think - you really need to lose all this aggression, no one is out to get you. nuff said
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2008
Almond and what is your beef again? undecided undecided

@David, OMG I am getting bored of seeing my supposedly age being pasted here.  Unlike you pple I dont have 7 birth certicates o,

And again your biasness so blinding me, Show me where I started anything?

Then again, who cares?

Good, happy riddance, It was  a "pleasure" having you undecided.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Dreloaded(f): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
who's gonna win Texas

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.