Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (16266 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by doyin13(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2008
Ol bob I nor fit shout /

i no think say dey don create washing machine
wey fit handle all these dirty linen.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@Almondo, Islander, and Tornadoz,

It seems 4 Play/I-man is addicted to being cyber-bashed! grin grin

He seems to particularly enjoy being bashed by the one and only Islander.

I won't be surprised if he's one of those guys with a femdom fetish - longing to be subdued, sat on, flogged, beaten, stepped on, spat on, bitten, until lipsrsealed

A[b] masochist [/b] for sure! grin grin grin

he he he he he he. grin Who enter Islander wahala no go escape at all. cheesy  I never knew I-man/4Play was such a romeo. cheesy

O ga oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! grin

doyin13:

Ol bob I nor fit shout /

i no think say dey don create washing machine
wey fit handle all these dirty linen.

Which dirty linen? Did he not chase her on YIM or not? grin He can't even deny it.  cheesy The wahala when this YIM dey cause eh? cry

4 Play:

@AJ

I dey kampe.Don't need medications or suffer breakdowns so no worries.We slave selling Nigerians,as the family embarrassment puts it, are made of sterner stuff.

You see as Tornadoz re-write immigration rules? The Honorable Fellow of the Institute of Benin Parlors probably fantasises he is the US president grin

And you are mad I say. grin  So you were chasing ma friend on YIM eh? grin No wonder you no know book.  We now know how you spend your spare time. grin

Islander:

Look this waste of Labour pain, BTW how would you know about conception? NEVER knew sperms fertilize in anus,

I know I have you sweating over my "twins" LOL, Goat I have been telling you for months, [b]I NEVER liked your ass.
Remember all those days and nights when you used to bother my ass on YIM? Gossiping about your Nlders? OH, When Sisimose was[b] busy spreading rumuors about Michellin and everyone was on her side,[/b] YOu stinky, run mouth bat was on MY YIM swearing Michellin has AIDS indeed. [/b]

OH, Dont' you dare worry, I have already tarnished your image on Nairaland, The said people who laugh with you here, comes to my YIM thanking me for exposing your dirty laundry,

ANd keep the links nearby, you would be needing them soon, Nigeria is no-tolerant country where Homosexuality is concerned, As soon as I get the message to your fellow villagers, you would be better off dead,

BELOW is one of theMANY posts this bat made on my HI5,
Delete | This is Spam View Comments With TomasMay 10, 2007 10:43 AMTomas says: An embodiment of beauty and intelligence.Very cool and down-to-earth

EBEBE IGBA-NDA!!!! This na 555HI5 FM nothing dey kpa for obodo Nairaland reporting!

Islander! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  You don't mean it? Inna-res-ting! grin I am really getting to know a lot of Nairalanders much better I swear.  Thanks for the info. kiss

Taking down notes!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2008
@AJ
Counsellor extraordinaire.Wetin person no go hear?Well for someone who claimed her sister tried to kill her,claiming she is being chased is not far fetched.Next time when I block her add request again,she will claim it was sent automatically by Yahoo! grin

@RichyBlack
Sshhh. . . , ironic coming from someone who is certified to be a gullible mumu in such liaisons. tongue Unless playing the sucker is your fetish grin Fetishes come in different guises
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

@AJ
Counsellor extraordinaire.Wetin person no go hear?

Well for someone who claimed her sister tried to kill her,claiming she is being chased is not far fetched.[/b]Next time when I block her add request again,[b]she will claim it was sent automatically by Yahoo! grin

@RichyBlack
Sshhh. . . , ironic coming from someone who is certified to be a gullible mumu in such liaisons. tongue Unless playing the sucker is your fetish grin Fetishes come in different guises

Whatever I-man/4-Play. All makes for good entertainment. As una dey enjoy ma own wahala for Nairaland, make me sef enjoy una own. Gosh! I love pepper soup joint politics! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I say go and sleep! grin

I don't understand why Nairaland love dey quick to "sour" like 10 days pammy under hot sun! grin Make una change ooooooooooooooooh! grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2008
@AJ

Na wetin I dey tell people.This is all part of what makes NL entertaining. grin Every once in a while,we take time off from discussing serious issues to discussing the depraved.When it comes to those alleging their siblings harbor fratricidal impulses,its bloody sweet!! grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

@AJ

Na wetin I dey tell people.This is all part of what makes Nairaland entertaining. grin Every once in a while,we take time off from discussing serious issues to discussing the depraved. When it comes to those alleging their siblings harbor fratricidal impulses,its bloody sweet!! grin grin

And what is so sweet about that? We all have our issues I say. grin Good you enjoy that kind of humor. grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

And what is so sweet about that? We all have our issues I say. grin Good you enjoy that kind of humor. grin

Issues dey but some people issues dey too much sha grin Abi,your siblings want murder you? grin

For me,this is part of the irresistible entertainment that NL can provide.Wholly inappropriate but I love it grin grin Nobody for my family dey try kill me and when I sign off from here,I disappear into anonymity. grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2008
AJ, OMG, I am up. Had a beautiful night, It was just great.

I see RuPaul is back.LOL, Please don't mind the Village bat.   He has nothing to say so now he's here planning stories.  Whose sibling tried to kill them? You stinking lying goat, when and where did I ever say such?   NOw that is preposterous
.  I don't suffer fools easily, and that includes those related to blood.

The entire world and country know that I am estranged from my eldest sister. I have said it here like a million times. So goat don't come here posting as if I told you in confidence. Remember you were the one yapping on my YIM, I was just the receptacle. Why is it I have so much dirt on you bats?  LOL, I have street sense, not only books.

And please don't ust that "entertaining" thingy here.  Because I AM NOT at all entertaining.  JUst exposing you for the cheap, low-life you trully are and EVERYONE on Nairaland now knows the truth.  They are only smiling with you here not to hurt your feelings, You jobloess, so-called grad law student, my ass,

erhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  LOL, That bat will NEVER learn.  Add who?  Sweety I bought myself a new lappy which came Vista compatible.  I downloaded the newest version of YIM and apparantly it resent invites to everyone who was once on my old buddy list.  So don't mind that "sick" heart, AIDS infested asshole.

I am still waiting for him to come here and post something truthful about the DIVA, If I were him I would not only go to sleep, I would disappear from Nairaland permanently. NOw that my  secret is out, Gayass closet gay,
I
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2008
The Return Of The "My Sister Tried To Kill Me" nutjob grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

AJ, OMG, I am up. Had a beautiful night, It was just great.

I see RuPaul is back.LOL, Please don't mind the Village bat. He has nothing to say so now he's here planning stories. Whose sibling tried to kill them? You stinking lying goat, when and where did I ever say such? NOw that is preposterous
.  I don't suffer fools easily, and that includes those related to blood.

And please don't ust that "entertaining" thingy here. Because I AM NOT at all entertaining. JUst exposing you for the cheap, low-life you trully are and EVERYONE on Nairaland now knows the truth. They are only smiling with you here not to hurt your feelings, You jobloess, so-called grad law student, my ass,

erhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  LOL, That bat will NEVER learn.  Add who?  Sweety I bought myself a new lappy which came Vista compatible.  I downloaded the newest version of YIM and apparantly it resent invites to everyone who was once on my old buddy list.  So don't mind that "sick" heart, AIDS infested asshole.

I am still waiting for him to come here and post something truthful about the DIVA, If I were him I would not only go to sleep, I would disappear from Nairaland permanently. NOw that my  secret is out, Gayass closet gay,

Why do you dislike him so much?  I-man is a pretty decent guy.  Just bury the hatchet ok sweetie? smiley

4 Play:

Issues dey but some people issues dey too much sha grin Abi,your siblings want murder you? grin

For me,this is part of the irresistible entertainment that Nairaland can provide.Wholly inappropriate but I love it grin grin[b] Nobody for my family dey try kill me and when I sign off from here,I disappear into anonymity.[/b] grin

I am seeing a side of you I have never seen on Nairaland. grin  You need to chill and bury the hatchet too. kiss
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 1:29pm On Mar 04, 2008
All I can see is love in the air.  It happens to the "best" of us. tongue  It is good to have sessions like these once in a while to air out grievances.  Only true love can flow out from us when we have let it all out.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Why do you dislike him so much?  I-man is a pretty decent guy.  Just bury the hatchet ok sweetie? smiley

HATE? NO way, My Mama taught me much better.  This goat wasn't even under my radar until he decided to come seeking my attention.  You whenever my cousin throw him out of her house and sends him back to Compton, he comes here to vent his frustration.  UNfortunately for him, he misses with the wrong person.  He should really go to SVG and ask about me, I will fry him alive and spit his ass to the dogs, Back there NO ONE messes with us and gets off easily, and you can take that to the bank.

There are tons of people on Nairaland who I despise. However, I keep my corner and allow them to do likewise. But him and his boyfriend somewhat believe they can gang up on people without any valuable reasons. Well they won't try such with me, because I will live on their ugly asses, like fleas on dogs,

Keep telling the bats, they have nothing on me, My life is an open-book.  need to know, just as me, I don't have any skeletons in my closet,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2008
BTW, AJ

I would rather have my sister tried to "kill" me, rather than totally disowning her for marrying a Yoruba guy, just like the tribalistic family did to their Older son for marrying a Yoruba. Talk about ignorant, uncouth monsters. I guess the experieces of the West didnt alter their village way of thinking, undecided
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

HATE? NO way, My Mama thought me much better.  This goat wasn't even under my radar until he decided to come seeking my attention.  You whenever my cousin throw him out of her house and sends him back to Compton, he comes here to vent his frustration.  UNfortunately for him, he misses with the wrong person.  He should really go to SVG and ask about me, I will fry him alive and spit his ass to the dogs, Back there NO ONE messes with us and gets off easily, and you can take that to the bank.

There are tons of people on Nairaland who I despise. However, I keep my corner and allow them to do likewise. But him and his boyfriend somewhat believe they can gang up on people without any valuable reasons. Well they won't try such with me, because I will live on their ugly asses, like fleas on dogs,

Keep telling the bats, they have nothing on me, My life is an open-book.  need to know, just as me, I don't have any skeletons in my closet,

Okay sweetheart, it is okay.  Rest for all "3" of you.  One love ok?  Please don't despise anyone on Nairaland, just cuss 'em out if you feel like it and keep moving, like you have just done. cheesy  Just relax babe!  It is okay.  I know you will not listen to me as your "sex therapist".  But all I can do is keep trying. grin

Islander:

BTW, AJ

I would rather have my sister tried to "kill" me, rather than totally disowning her for marrying a Yoruba guy, just like the tribalistic family did to their Older son for marrying a Yoruba. Talk about ignorant, uncouth monsters. I guess the experieces of the West didnt alter their village way of thinking, undecided

OMG!!! You just had to go there! cheesy  Too many family secrets a say.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! grin Well, we all have ours I guess. Mine has not killed me and will definitely never kill me. Okay, just rest for now abeg! cheesy
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2008
AJ, I have not even started yet, LOL, As I said remember I was ALL ears when these goats would come crying their business on my YIM, stupid Mumus. What do they know about this DIVA? LOL, My first, second, third and last names, DOB, address et al are all plastered over my Hi5 and facebook accounts, So disclosing them here says nothing,

Anyway, let me go exercise my lovely legs, I plan to turn on the doctor in the delivery room with my killer thighs, grin grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Why do you dislike him so much? I-man is a pretty decent guy. Just bury the hatchet ok sweetie? smiley

What did the sister do to her that she dislikes her so much?You dey ask stupid questions grin Very soon,you go ask Clifford Orji why im dey eat human flesh. grin

almondjoy:

OMG!!! You just had to go there! cheesy Too many family secrets a say. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! grin Well, we all have ours I guess. Mine has not killed me and will definitely never kill me. Okay, just rest for now abeg! cheesy

You sure say your sibling no want kill you? grin Now that Tel Aviv became a part of Yorubaland,maybe this her madness fit lead to her accusing her dad of trying to rape her. grin Disown,maybe na wetin her family members do the reject dey haunt am. grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2008
You fuckard, Don't you EVER Mention my father's name in your messed up world, You goat, my father (RIP)Had class, unlike yours. Your 5 ah side dadda goat,

And one last time bat, whatever transpired between myself and the PHD holder( the legit PHD holder) is our business.  It is NO secret that me and her are not on terms. Afterall, I have posted  it here on so many occassions.  And no I am not talking to her because she married someone my parents detested.  We Islanders are not that warped in our thinking.  Don't confuse us for you and your village goats . NO I am not dreaming. I know All about you bat. Next be careful who you "sleep" with.LOLOLOLOLOL,

Now bat, I have to get ready for the day, But rest assured , I shall be back slowpoke.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2008
You are the product of your dad,ain't it? grin

Well,Zona(as the Yorubas will put it) grin . . . .your sister isn't trying to kill you,its just that you are a nutjob and you toss accusations around like the nutjob you are.They know and I know this.Just that,not being a member of the family,I don't give a toss grin Worse,you top yourself,nothing spoil. . . .wouldn't be responsible for that.Your ailment started way before you knew me so I don't care about being delicate with your issues.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
Yawning my sexy ass off, Thomas you bore me, BACK to bed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided. My daddy, my dear daddy.RIP kiss kiss kiss. Thrash me as much as you like, but dont you ever mention my father in it,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by doyin13(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2008
na wa oooo

For real, this is a bit childish, even by my own standards
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2008
doyin13:

For real, this is a bit childish, even by my own standards

You get standard? grin This 33 year old and I have been going at it hammer and tongs for ages.Its absurdly childish but that's the whole point grin

@Islander
I say,you are a product of dad,ain't it? grin Or are you not sure again? grin Go and curse your family as usual.If you were in Nigeria,they would have dragged your ass to Cele or "Gbachufuoya Prayer Ministries." All this Western mode of treatment is obviously not working for you.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

You get standard? grin This 33 year old and I have been going at it hammer and tongs for ages.Its absurdly childish but that's the whole point grin @Islander
I say,you are a product of dad,ain't it? grin Or are you not sure again? grin Go and curse your family as usual.If you were in Nigeria,they would have dragged your ass to Cele or "Gbachufuoya Prayer Ministries." All this Western mode of treatment is obviously not working for you.
OMG, I thought I was 36?  Everytime you come here and attempt to post something that you believe is disgusting about me, it only makes me laugh.  Wait bat, let's supposed I am indeed 33, what does that have to do with the fact that you are a closet gay man, with no decorum.  This "33" year old woman had you drooling like a dog, So don't' even let me go there, because I will post  more evidence, bat,

Yes I curse my "family" the same way you curse her whenever she dumps you, Now tell me, which is worse?  Atleast I don't sleep with my family,

And relax about about me being  a product of my dad.  You see my dad deposited his sperms in the right receptacle. I suggest you do likewise "ShIM",

NOw I have ONE last piece of advice for you. The next time you visit "Mary Immaculate Hospital" to have your heart checked. Why not ask the doctors to inject you with tainted blood? Afterall, you almost dead, so killing you faster would just rid the earth of one less batty buoy,

And you liar, you and I have been going at it since you found out your NL bf was all over me. YOu got jealous, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Gays are serious where their men are concerned. But don;t worry, I was only toying with his emotions, Never intended to take it to the next level. LOLLOLOLOLOL,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2008
RIP indeed. sad Cos we know your daughter will be cursing your old ass if you were still alive like she does to your darling wife and kids. sad Where this black sheep of the family emerge from sef? Its times like these that a paternity test is needed.

low blow,couldn't help my self.This thing is very addictive grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Dreloaded(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2008
Wetin concern Yorubas with this situation?
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

Wetin concern Yorubas with this situation?

Its a nut house.Nothing makes sense here grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

RIP indeed. sad Cos we know your daughter will be cursing your old ass if you were still alive like she does to your darling wife and kids. sad Where this black sheep of the family emerge from sef? Its times like these that a paternity test is needed.

low blow,couldn't help my self.This thing is very addictive grin grin

LOL, My father and My mother are well respected individuals, We don't curse our parents.  And my old daddy died a happy man. He doesn't owe the bank, neither the Baba in the village blood money.

The black sheep of the  family, is not a single mom with 5 babies with 4 baby daddys. Now is that? LOLLOL,

I will cuss you, your family, dead and alive anytime you step on my toes, Ru paul,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

I will cuss you, your family, dead and alive anytime you step on my toes, Ru paul,

Hey,you are reputed for cursing your mother and siblings anyway,so it will be in "keeping with your traditions." grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

Hey,you are reputed for cursing your mother and siblings anyway,so it will be in "keeping with your traditions." grin grin

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. and once again Ru :Paul has resorted to flattery in another weak attempt at reviving his tainted reputation on the Land.

Now I know that there are ppl here wondering and thinking that since the bat was sleeping with my blood then MAYBE, MAYBE, Well let me put all of that to rest. 

She doesnt know shit about me or my family.  Go ask her the capital of SVG, she may have to google it,  She left here since she was as kid.  So she knows nothing about me.

Curse my Mom?( are you somehow assuming I do the same as your wife does?)   LOL, God will punish your ugly ass for that lie.  My mother is my world, And bat, not even my heifer of a sister I cursed.  There are more than one of catching fishes bat,.

Now PLEASE.when are you going to start making sense?  All you have done here is play "cat and mouse" while I have been digging further and further into your sick world, You are boring me. I am dead serious,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2008
na wa o. I guess the worst part of it is the number of hypocrites perching around the thread.

Islander:

And you liar, you and I have been going at it since you found out your Nairaland boyfriend was all over me. YOu got jealous,

cheesy grin cheesy Some people enjoy living in denial!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

my heifer of a sister.

grin grin grin

Why would anyone ever think she cursed her "heifer of a sister"?

I can see some progress,even Les thinks its shameful to admit that she cursed her mother.That means she recognises the shame in this.My treatment of her is working then. . . better than all this "softly-softly" counseling and medication that has never made a difference to her problems.

On that note,I will continue my therapy(4play style) of Les at a future point. grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
@David, wait if my memory serves me well I do NOT at all recalling mentioning you, hmmmmmmmm, your bold gesture of quoting me, was that a confirmation that you are Hymen's bf?  Explain o!!

Do me a huge favour, STAY out of what doesnt concern you. YOu have been itching to get in. Now I dont want to repeat myself because you and I know the truth,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.