Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (16256 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:09am On Feb 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Oh I see, and like Africa, blame America?? I get it now, I have learnt so much of cuba from you and to be honest, you offer me nothing new but the fact that the cuban story you have is the blame game and from your very posts, you do admit that the place is a mess but you somehow blame everyone else but the government like many africans blame the west for the fact that their farmers do not have access to the same mechanized farming technique the west has. Great !!! well, I was wondering if you noticed the holes in your arguements was all.

I had the opportunity of studying "Things fall apart".by Sir.Achebe, now tell me, did America mess up Africa? No the last time I checked it was the Europeans who did, same way they ravaged my islands and sent the indigenous people into exile all the way in Hondurus. If you do the crime then you pay the time.

Does Europe owe Africa anything? Hell yes, And I will continue to sing " USA f.ucked up Cuba" Castro is working with limited resources, so please dont crucify him for not doing what you and others think he should/. There is only so much one can do with little or no means of accomplishing such.

And No, Unlike you who have been hell bent on castrating Fidel, I have openly stated that he has done things that I am not at all in agreement with. However, I refuse to stand by and have the USA make him their market goat in their attempt at making themselves look good to the rest of the world. We all know what the USA is about, so please stop this naive demeanor.it doesn't look good on you,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:11am On Feb 26, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I trust Ahmadinejad more than I trust John McCain or George Bush. Ahmadinejad is developing nuclear power for peaceful purposes, what is wrong with that? Absolutely nothing!

LOL, I want to share a tequila with you cheesy grin grin grin,
Listen the USA has nuclear but it is for not meant to harm anyone( their theory), But as soon as another country does the same, they began to cry "fowl" Bunch of nitwits,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 3:11am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

I had the opportunity of studying "Things fall apart".by Sir.Achebe, now tell me, did America mess up Africa? No the last time I checked it was the Europeans who did, same way they ravaged my islands and sent the indigenous people into exile all the way in Hondurus. If you do the crime then you pay the time.

Does Europe owe Africa anything? Hell yes, And I will continue to sing " USA f.ucked up Cuba" Castro is working with limited resources, so please don't crucify him for not doing what you and others think he should/. There is only so much one can do with little or no means of accomplishing such.

And No, Unlike you who have been hell bent on castrating Fidel, I have openly stated that he has done things that I am not at all in agreement with. However, I refuse to stand by and have the USA make him their market goat in their attempt at making themselves look good to the rest of the world. We all know what the USA is about, so please stop this naive demeanor.it doesn't look good on you,

You do realize that about 5 months ago, you were blaming America. It's been 5 months later, you are still blaming america. What else do you expect me to conclude?? I am sorry but whatever argument you have to offer if your life has not changed much in that 5 month period, it only proves to me that 10 years from now, you are likely to continue singing the same old blame song. I am sorry, you happen to be the line I have to cuba and a new look but all you are offering me is nothing but the same old blame game you offered 5 months ago and that has just killed your credibility with me when it comes to you being a source of best information on cuba. I am sorry!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 3:11am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

I strongly suggest that people read materials published by countries that are nuetral on this matter, rather than sticking to CNN< NBC et al like glue. The USA will print anything to strenghten their case. The same way they had us in the caribbean brainwashed about Fidel. They claimed to love us so much, yet they joined with Dole and Chiquita to push Britain to buy bananas from Mexico because they were cheaper, Bloody twats,
The USA ONLY get themselves involve in affairs where they stand to benefit. I am so proud that Fidel beat them at their own games. Take a drive through La Habana (nueve) and you would swear you were in Manhattan. Point is they (USA), even before they outsted Fidel, was already making plans to turn Cuba into another Puerto Rico( their stomping ground)

It is high time we stand up and tell The USA, enough is blood cloth Enough, and being some "yes sayers"

Cuba has survived fifty years of America's tyranny, what is a few more years, when hopefully many of the old children of el Diablo, who are at the corridors of power in the US will be long gone. Cuba will survive!

Pride and honor is more important than bread and butter, go ask Esau!

[size=14pt]Viva Castro![/size]
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:12am On Feb 26, 2008
@4 Play, get your facts right. Most of those Republicans in Florida who hate Castro were tools the US tried to use to undo Cuba. May all those anti-Castro elements perish in Florida!

Fidel has done humanity proud by standing tall against the biggest bully in the world - America!

The hundreds of thousands of Cubans in Florida are mainly "US tools" ? How does this inane reply of yours explain why these people fled their country,unless you are suggesting that those who flee,or flea as Islander will call it,are US tools.

Don't mind all those "I love America pass my papa and mama" crowd. They're in a perpetual state of ideological and mental enslavement. They curse God for making them Nigerians and wished they were Americans. Rubbish! Many of them are like zombies, accepting all the trash their American masters have indoctrinated in their small heads

Here you are doing the "I love Cuba more than Cubans routine",attacking those who fled as "US tools.So you as a Nigerian is in a better position to tell Cuban-Americans about their country?

Before you come here and spew thrash, whose fault is it that the Cuban economy is the way it is? FYI, Fidel didnt ask the US to fund his mission in the Maestro montana, they did with their warped mentality of running him on strings like puppet. When they didnt have their way, the first thing they did was to impose an embargo. Such double standard. Again I ask is the embargo affecting Castro? Hell no, it's the poor cuban people who are suffering and continue to suffer.

This is what you get with Cuban education.With 191 countries on the planet,so the refusal of country-the US- to trade with Cuba is responsible for Cuba's malaise?Utter drivel as usual.Cuba's primary problem lies with an economic policy that is still command-control based.Name one country on the planet that operates or operated a communist economic model that didn't end up poor?

By the way, @4-Play, are you really I-Man??
Yes,Seun banned the other moniker grin

Well said! Cuba would be more successful, economically, if the US had not used its position as the largest economy in the world to suffocate Cuba.

Guff merchant,which country operating a communist economy was ever successful? Even Cuba's former benefactor,the Soviet Union,collapsed under the weight of the deleterious effects of central planning.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 3:16am On Feb 26, 2008
I trust Ahmadinejad more than I trust John McCain or George Bush. Ahmadinejad is developing nuclear power for peaceful purposes, what is wrong with that? Absolutely nothing!

of course now clap for yourself.  are we talking about the same iran where fuel is being rationed due to deteriorating refineries. the same iran where university students are rioting?? the same iran where traces of nuclear weapon grade plutonium have been found(of course what a peaceful program).  FYI- the iranian nuclear program is been sponsored by russia, a country that has more imperialistic views than the US.  news reports have iran testing rockets capable of carrying nuclear warheads.  i would be patiently waiting for the day iranian nuclear facilities start producing electricity(probably never). it's obvious u guys have no problem with iran having a nuclear program although it's economy is deteriorating. by the time the nuclear plan is complete, iran would be in debt to russia and vladmir putin grin grin grin

It is high time we stand up and tell The USA, enough is blood cloth Enough, and being some "yes sayers"

of course u can stand up to the USA since in the USA u have a right to protest, go protest against fidel castro in cuba and your ass would land in jail.  why don't u move to cuba and join in the revolution.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On Feb 26, 2008
bawomolo:

of course u can stand up to the USA since in the USA u have a right to protest, go protest against fidel castro in cuba and your ass would land in jail. why don't u move to cuba and join in the revolution.

GOOD ONE !!! LMAO!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:17am On Feb 26, 2008
4play when you quit missing the point, throw me a missile, maybe I might just become igniited,

PS, Yes there are other countries that Cuba can trade with, and who said NO?

IF you impregnate someone, why should she go to your brother or friend for child-support? giddit?

USA empowered Fidel to get rid of Batista with the aim of ousting Castro, when that didn't work out they jumped ship, Now they are responsible, get that in your head,

It's the same way the Europeans are responsible for the mess in Africa, If they hadnt gone there and introduce every manner of evil, the continent would have not been in such a disasterous state,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:18am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

Again butt licker, my education and who paid for it is NO concern of yours. Guess what? I don't owe any banks and neither do I owe Financial aid. And again, please take the beam out of your eyes, or rather butt, before you attempt to do so to someone else,

LOL, really? I thought the last time you plastered Nairaland with my DNA, lol.damn fool. Listen, once more, go manage and pray for your situations in Africa and let us Caribbean people worry about Fidel, One thing for sure you won't be hearing about any Machettes and gun fights among us because we don't see colour and tribe back here,

Just because Castro took pity on the economically deprived of the Carribeans who couldn't afford school fees doesn't mean we must lick Fidel's butt.

You don't see color or tribe,are you now claiming to be Cuban or Spanish? grin Fidel certainly doesn't see color,that is why you hardly see any Black Cuban in the higher echelons of power. . . . . . . .machetes and gun fights,ironic for a black Caribbean to be talking about knifing and gun fights grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:21am On Feb 26, 2008
@Bat-,mowola,

Now there is no need for me to go stand up against Fidel, are you blind, he is my Man.

Secondly, I so much love the way you people take this "freedom' of speech thingy way out of proportion.  Relax, things are NOT always what they appear to be, especially when you are a member of the minority, hope you are able to decipher this,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:22am On Feb 26, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Cuba has survived fifty years of America's tyranny, what is a few more years, when hopefully many of the old children of el Diablo, who are at the corridors of power in the US will be long gone. Cuba will survive!

Pride and honor is more important than bread and butter, go ask Esau!

[size=14pt]Viva Castro![/size]

Look at this nitwit.If your country had only one leader since 1959-you can't vote,no freedom of speech,movement or free press-wouldn't tyranny best describe the state of your country?Ode
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 3:23am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

@Bat-,mowola,

Now there is no need for me to go stand up against Fidel, are you blind, he is my Man.

Secondly, I so much love the way you people take this "freedom' of speech thingy way out of proportion.  Relax, things are NOT always what they appear to be, especially when you are a member of the minority, hope you are able to decipher this,

So are you in code saying that you can not speak up against Castro then?? YES OR NOT !!!!LMAO!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:26am On Feb 26, 2008
4 Play link=topic=115191.msg1995608#msg1995608 date=1203992333:

Just because Castro took pity
on the economically deprived of the Carribeans who couldn't afford school fees doesn't mean we must lick Fidel's butt.

You don't see color or tribe,are you now claiming to be Cuban or Spanish? grin Fidel certainly doesn't see color,that is why you hardly see any Black Cuban in the higher echelons of power. . . . . . . .machetes and gun fights,ironic for a black Caribbean to be talking about knifing and gun fights grin

LOok you gay, first of all you of all persons shouldnt be calling anyone economically depraved. The last time I checked 1US=EC$2.60 in my tiny islands, how much naira it yields again?

And my dead father worked his ass, and My mother did too, So even if Cuba hadn't afforded me a scholarship I would have still been able to foot my bill the same way I am doing here in the USA,

You village boy, thank God for the UK . that your village parents were able to migrate in the days Britain was seeking cane cutters.  Thank God their early move enabled you a better life than your fellow men,

You rants here make no sense, Show me where I said I am cuban-spanish?  DOn't cry because took didn';t shine enough "lightness" on some of us, Variety is the spice of life,

Continue coming at me, you of all persons know how much I enjoy doing this, you batty pumper,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 3:28am On Feb 26, 2008
4 Play:

The hundreds of thousands of Cubans in Florida are mainly "US tools" ? How does this inane reply of yours explain why these people fled their country,unless you are suggesting that those who flee,or flea as Islander will call it,are US tools.

Here you are doing the "I love Cuba more than Cubans routine",attacking those who fled as "US tools.So you as a Nigerian is in a better position to tell Cuban-Americans about their country?

This is what you get with Cuban education.With 191 countries on the planet,so the refusal of country-the US- to trade with Cuba is responsible for Cuba's malaise?Utter drivel as usual.Cuba's primary problem lies with an economic policy that is still command-control based.Name one country on the planet that operates or operated a communist economic model that didn't end up poor?
Yes,Seun banned the other moniker grin

Guff merchant,which country operating a communist economy was ever successful? Even Cuba's former benefactor,the Soviet Union,collapsed under the weight of the deleterious effects of central planning.

I know you worship America, but please don't allow your adoration to cloud your head.

Majority of those Cubans in Florida are anti-Castro. Most belonged to the wealthy upper-class in Cuba and lost a lot of stolen wealth after the Cuban Revolution. They ran to America because their aristocratic mentality was incompatible with the egalitarian ideals the revolution was championing.

So, they should remain in Cuba. Many of them contributed men and resources to carry out the failed Bay of Pigs campaign - a childish attempt at invading might Cuba! Laugh galore!!! They're essentially traitors to Cuba. They care more about their wallets than about the well-being of the average Cuban.

Cubans in Cuba love Fidel. He wears no bullet proof vest, and walks among his people. Can your hero George Bush do that on the streets of Harlem or in South Central LA? Make awon boys catch im yeye Texas yansh for their backyard! grin

The love the Cuban people love for Fidel has ensured that attempts by members of the cabal of death in America to assassinate him have all woefully failed! There is no way he woould have lasted five freaking decades without the support of his people!

[size=14pt]Viva Castro! [/size]
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:29am On Feb 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

So are you in code saying that you can not speak up against Castro then?? YES OR NOT !!!!LMAO!!!

LOL, and i thought you were more intelligent than this, blood cloth,

No it means that freedom for speech to a White, influential American, carries a different meaning for a Black middle-class one,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 3:29am On Feb 26, 2008

Secondly, I so much love the way you people take this "freedom' of speech thingy way out of proportion.  Relax, things are NOT always what they appear to be, especially when you are a member of the minority, hope you are able to decipher this,

great, when fidel does it, it's for the good of the country but when america does it, americans are evil evil imperalist people right again, why are u not living in cuba if the revolution is that great.  of course i bet u love the freedom of expression granted to u in the US.   you still haven't countered the arguments about communism being a retarded ideology. all u can do is blame america the same country that puts food on your table.

The last time I checked 1US=EC$2.60 in my tiny islands, how much naira it yields again?

nigeria has a much larger domestic reserve than ur island nation. nigeria's per-capita income is higher than that of cuba. what are u trying to prove here.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:31am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

Maybe you need to shout this a bit louder for "MR. KNOWS-IT-ALL", who if his parents hadn't skipped the hardship in his country to prepare a better life for him would have been stuck in a village in Nigeria crying " I HATE THE WEST SO MUCH RIGHT NOW", So sad we tend to forget where we came from,

This is coming from a culturally lost black woman who mocks Africa and Africans and is telling us to leave Spanish-European settlers alone in a manner that suggests that she and the Spanish share the same origin.

Islander:

Secondly, I so much love the way you people take this "freedom' of speech thingy way out of proportion. Relax, things are NOT always what they appear to be, especially when you are a member of the minority, hope you are able to decipher this,

If he wasn't your man,your man anyway because of school fees,you wouldn't be able to go against him while in Cuba.That is the supreme irony of this feeble-minded reasoning. One who has all the freedoms from her native land and her current place of residence to criticise her leaders suddenly thinks the ability to criticise your leader is being taken "way out of proportion."

Maybe the people of Nigeria or St Vincent shouldn't hold their leaders to account.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 3:32am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

LOL, and i thought you were more intelligent than this, blood cloth,

No it means that freedom for speech to a White, influential American, carries a different meaning for a Black middle-class one,

But I am a Nigerian and was able to write a petition (With my Aunt who also happens to be a Nigerian) to get the governor back when I lived in the East, to change a ruling which was in our way of progress.

The question he asked you was of your freedom of speech in cuba not of what you think it is like in America. I can proudly tell you that we got our way too. There are tons of Black americans who speak out each day in America. From Al Sharpton, Oprah, the obama dude, and so on,  answers questions as asked. Enough of the childish come backs that only portray you as some slowpoke with serious issues( note I am not trying to insult you but to tell you this is the picture you keep pushing for those of us watchin this). jeeezzz
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:32am On Feb 26, 2008
RichyBlacK:
aristocratic mentality was incom
I [b]know you worship America, but please don't allow your adoration to cloud your head.

Majority of those Cubans in Florida are anti-Castro. Most belonged to the wealthy upper-class in Cuba and lost a lot of stolen wealth after the Cuban Revolution. They ran to America because their patible with the egalitarian ideals the revolution was championing.[/b]So, they should remain in Cuba. Many of them contributed men and resources to carry out the failed Bay of Pigs campaign - a childish attempt at invading might Cuba! Laugh galore!!! They're essentially traitors to Cuba. They care more about their wallets than about the well-being of the average Cuban.

Cubans in Cuba love Fidel. He wears no bullet proof vest, and walks among his people. Can your hero George Bush do that on the streets of Harlem or in South Central LA? Make awon boys catch im yeye Texas yansh for their backyard! grin

The love the Cuban people love for Fidel has ensured that attempts by members of the cabal of death in America to assassinate him have all woefully failed! There is no way he woould have lasted five freaking decades without the support of his people!

[size=14pt]Viva Castro! [/size]

LOL, how ironic, he worships a place he has NEVER set foot in, Then again I worship Australia too, I will go there one day, ROFLMSAO

Yes tell the goat, Those were the same ones who were benefitting from Batista, so whjen Castro took the helm the bats knew what was coming so they fled,

The mass exoudus that took place a few years after comprised of prisoners. When the USA asked them to come, Fidel opened his jails and sent his deadbeats, killers, thieves here for them,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:37am On Feb 26, 2008
4play.
when you can post something worth reading, other than my supposedly hatred for blacks and Africans( dork) I will begin to read and maybe take you serious.

And look at this bat calling me confused, LOL, You are still unsure of your sexual orientation, so please duck, when you refrain from having an erect d.ick just by staring at a man, then maybe I will attempt working on those "issues" you seem to know about

And please dont mix up my government with yours, it's like light and darkness, yo dig?

@kOBO JUMBIE.
Who the f/.uck are you calling an imbecille? Boy listen, I have never attacked your person on this forum and before then I considered you non-existant, so let's try to keep it that way, because everything that glitters isn't gold,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 3:37am On Feb 26, 2008
bawomolo:

great, when fidel does it, it's for the good of the country but when america does it, americans are evil evil imperalist people right again, why are u not living in cuba if the revolution is that great. of course i bet u love the freedom of expression granted to u in the US. you still haven't countered the arguments about communism being a retarded ideology. all u can do is blame america the same country that puts food on your table.

nigeria has a much larger domestic reserve than your island nation. nigeria's per-capita income is higher than that of cuba. what are u trying to prove here.

Ogbe mi, I'm a Nigerian also, but if you think you'll just post anything (especially those based on numbers) and nobody will check then you're in for a ride:

Nigeria's GDP per capita = $2,200
Cuba's GDP per capita = $4,500

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita [CIA]

Cuba's GDP per capita is more than double that of Nigeria's. Abeg make we hear word bo.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:38am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

LOok you gay, first of all you of all persons shouldnt be calling anyone economically depraved. The last time I checked 1US=EC$2.60 in my tiny islands, how much naira it yields again?

What does a fixed exchange rate tell us about anything? It certainly doesn't tell us about your deprived personal situation,which necessitated going to Cuba.Thank God for Fidel,if not,some people would have lacked tertiary education grin

The University of the West Indies probably has too high admissions standards.

I know you worship America, but please don't allow your adoration to cloud your head.

Majority of those Cubans in Florida are anti-Castro. Most belonged to the wealthy upper-class in Cuba and lost a lot of stolen wealth after the Cuban Revolution. They ran to America because their aristocratic mentality was incompatible with the egalitarian ideals the revolution was championing.

So, they should remain in Cuba. Many of them contributed men and resources to carry out the failed Bay of Pigs campaign - a childish attempt at invading might Cuba! Laugh galore!!! They're essentially traitors to Cuba. They care more about their wallets than about the well-being of the average Cuban.

So the tens of thousands of Cubans that fled in the 80s,90s and 2000s were fleeing the revolution of 1959?What an ignoramus? Those that are fleeing today are all fleeing because they were upper class people in the 90s.

This is why I said you are a guff merchant.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:40am On Feb 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

But I am a Nigerian and was able to write a petition (With my Aunt who also happens to be a Nigerian) to get the governor back when I lived in the East, to change a ruling which was in our way of progress.

The question he asked you was of your freedom of speech in cuba not of what you think it is like in America. I can proudly tell you that we got our way too. There are tons of Black americans who speak out each day in America. From Al Sharpton, Oprah, the obama dude, and so on,  answers questions as asked. Enough of the childish come backs that only portray you as some slowpoke with serious issues( note I am not trying to insult you but to tell you this is the picture you keep pushing for those of us watchin this). jeeezzz

Maybe I need to repeat myself for you asswipe, Freedom of speech for a white influential American, differs for a Black middle-class, Now goat , all those names you just took time to mention, do they fit into that category?  And you had the audacity of calling me an slowpoke,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 3:42am On Feb 26, 2008
Richie Black will support anything that is anti-US. grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:43am On Feb 26, 2008
4 Play:

What does a fixed exchange rate tell us about anything? It certainly doesn't tell us about your deprived personal situation,which necessitated going to Cuba.Thank God for Fidel,if not,some people would have lacked tertiary education grin

[b]The University of the West Indies probably has too high admissions standards.[/b]So the tens of thousands of Cubans that fled in the 80s,90s and 2000s were fleeing the revolution of 1959?What an ignoramus? Those that are fleeing today are all fleeing because they were upper class people in the 90s.

OMG.someone said to me recently that sperm up the ass doesn't only affect the rectum, but it does the brain,

BAT.,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait, so you never knew I attended Mona( UWI) in JA?LOL, Yes bat, I don't depend on British pension, as I said I am financially abled to.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2008
4 Play:

The University of the West Indies probably has too high admissions standards.

So the tens of thousands of Cubans that fled in the 80s,90s and 2000s were fleeing the revolution of 1959?What an ignoramus? Those that are fleeing today are all fleeing because they were upper class people in the 90s.

Chai! Chineke biko merem ebere. Kai!

One boat shows up in the Florida keys from Cuba, CNN, Fox News, NBC, CBS, ABC gather and beam it a billion times on TV screens across the US, and some ignorant bloke in the UK is cajoled to think that thousands of Cubans are fleeing to America. How so pathetic! Go do some research on this issue because I ain't doing it for ya, mkay.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

Maybe I need to repeat myself for you asswipe, Freedom of speech for a white influential American, differs for a Black middle-class, Now goat , all those names you just took time to mention, do they fit into that category?  And you had the audacity of calling me an slowpoke,

Ok,  Who was the first I gave you as example?? Myself and My Aunt?? Are you saying Al Sharpton and even Barack Obama are not middle class?? Maybe Oprah is not but what do you consider middle class again?? I gave you these names you know of and even my own self and my aunt. Again,  the question is not about WHAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE FIGURED OF how things happen in America. I have Freedom of Speech. What do you have in Cuba?? is the question ,  Are you going to answer or keeping dancing around throwing insults thinking that somehow in some wack way makes you brilliant?? It is because of erratic way of responding that I made sure to add the portion in Bracket but I guess you flipped past that to run off with the part you want to run off with instead.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:48am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

BAT.,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait, so you never knew I attended Mona( UWI) in JA?LOL, Yes bat, I don't depend on British pension, as I said I am financially abled to.

Sure,you completed a degree with UWI,not including finishing degree courses in 2 Cuban Universities while currently doing a Masters in the US.Why not tell these things to people who don't know better? tongue grin grin

RichyBlacK:

One boat shows up in the Florida keys from Cuba, CNN, Fox News, NBC, CBS, ABC gather and beam it a billion times on TV screens across the US, and some ignorant bloke in the UK is cajoled to think that thousands of Cubans are fleeing to America. How so pathetic! Go do some research on this issue because I ain't doing it for ya, mkay.

So thousands of Cubans haven't left Cuba since the 80s? Its just "one boat". . . . .complete bonehead.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:50am On Feb 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Ok,  Who was the first I gave you as example?? Myself and My Aunt?? Are you saying Al Sharpton and even Barack Obama are not middle class?? Maybe Oprah is not but what do you consider middle class again?? I gave you these names you know of and even my own self and my aunt. Again,  the question is not about WHAT YOU THINK YOU HAVE FIGURED OF how things happen in America. I have Freedom of Speech. What do you have in Cuba?? is the question ,  Are you going to answer or keeping dancing around throwing insults thinking that somehow in some wack way makes you brilliant?? It is because of erratic way of responding that I made sure to add the portion in Bracket but I guess you flipped past that to run off with the part you want to run off with instead.

No muy el feo el nino, I wasn;t at all throwing any insults, You did, dont come here crying wolf,

And if you still insist that the names, with the expection of Ms. O, belong to the "MIddle class" category, then more power to you joh,

And I have Freedom of Speech where I am from ( you see unlike you who had to migrate here to get a taste of it, I was born in it),
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:53am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

And I have Freedom of Speech where I am from ( you see unlike you who had to migrate here to get a taste of it, I was born in it),

You are celebrating the fact that you have freedom of speech in St Vincent.I thought such freedoms are over-hyped.Do Cubans have such freedoms too?If its worth reveling in,why don't you take pity on the Cubans who don't have the freedom you enjoyed back home?
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 3:55am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

No muy el feo el nino, I wasn;t at all throwing any insults, You did, don't come here crying wolf,

And if you still insist that the names, with the expection of Ms. O, belong to the "MIddle class" category, then more power to you joh,

What does your statement about "CRYING WOLF" mean in this anyway?? I mentioned blacks and some of them happen to be middle class who speak out every day ( incase you want to make it a color issue. Notice you have yet to answer the question. How much freedom of speech, if any do you have in cuba??

Well,  I am sorry if you have issues with people migrating from Africa to America but I at least am willing to submit to the facts, just as the thousands of cubans who risk life and limb each year to flee cuba will tell you and admit to you that

1) America offers me a better life than I had in Nigeria/cuba
2) The Government in my country/in cuba is not as good as it is here when it comes to catering to the needs of it's people and I hope things change back there
3) We enjoy being able to freely protest against government and it's policys and even casts votes to support our stands knowing those votes count here more than it would if we were all back in Nigeria/cuba, 
4) Even though we have debts we have accrued in America, it is better than if we had none in places like Nigeria /cuba ,   grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 3:57am On Feb 26, 2008
4Him:

Richie Black will support anything that is anti-US. grin

Nwanem which ones now? No be so o! I love America!

My problem is with her foreign policy - it's just so idiotic! Seriously, if you think globally, you'll see the shallowness of US foreign policy. To the extent that Al Gore, criticized his own country at a global summit on climate change, and that's because the issue of climate change is one of those few issues that necessitates a global paradigm of thought. US foreign policy is very myopic and not based on a global philosophy, but on a cold-war/Soviet-era philosophy - a kind of "our way or the high way" mentality. Scan through the last 60 years, most of their failures have been because of this very simplistic and rather childish "we against them" mindset. America's foreign policy, unfortunately, is still trapped in that mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.