Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (16267 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2008
4 Play:

Just being a bit sadistic to the emotionally disturbed.Let me chill,wouldn't want to be party to any unsavory outcome for someone who is suicidal tongue

After you, one of the biggest contributors to the spread of the AIDS virus ( you are on the DL), aren't suicidal, then should I be?  

BTW,,,ALWAYS has just released the first in MALE sanitary pads, They are used to pluck the butt, Make sure you get yours, Heard after a while gays butts run and smell like gutters.

Oh, The Pic next to "your" nightstand in full graduation gear, was all legit, I am still awaiting your graduation from Grad school, never knew it took 6 yrs,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by McOmo(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2008
they are here again . . . OH LORD  shocked

FATHER . . . come and take control !

Holy Ghost come and take control . . . . AMEN !  grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by pahtahkee: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2008
Mc Omo:

they are here again . . . OH LORD shocked

FATHER . . . come and take control !

Holy Ghost come and take control . . . . AMEN ! grin
Where have you been Mc Murphy? I have been working on Akolawoles' case on the travel thread. You just run comot like that. tongue
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2008
pahtahkee:

Where have you been Mc Murphy? I have been working on Akolawoles' case on the travel thread. You just run comot like that. tongue

He went to London to see the Queen cheesy
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by pahtahkee: 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2008
Islander:

He went to London to see the Queen cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was the trip funded by Raul Castro? cheesy I think I need connections too. tongue
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2008
pahtahkee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Was the trip funded by Raul Castro? cheesy I think I need connections too. tongue

LOL, Well, I can hook you up tongue

You must renounce the US's foreign policies and join hands with my fellow Castro-lites grin grin grin

As to Kit, hmmmmmmmm, heard he is loaded, He can pay his own way now grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by McOmo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2008
@Pataki

ol boy . . . ki o n sele ? wink

no mind me jare, been around but wld check that place up now cheesy

@Islander

be done with all this wahala and now ! cool

@4him

na wa 4 u o . . .gbogbo igba lo fe ma da gobe sile ni shocked grin

dafidi . . . sora re o grin

@4play

do I have permission to ask u for the Ist time in history to stop all this wahala tongue
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 10:19am On Mar 03, 2008
Islander:
LOL, Baby Joy, yes o, Even "UK by plane refugee" calling others Immigrant. Lord I wonder how the Native Americans felt when the Pilgrims arrived on the Mayflower?  He keeps posting all those useless links, which were either written by the US or its cousins, and expect that would somehow sway us, Que las ti ma, muy el feo .

@Richyblack, how u dey?

@Islander,
I dey kampe! How are you doing? See how plenty plenty neocons dey come defend John McCain of all people.

Leave I-man/4 Play alone, he's obviously a misfit in the UK. People like him should be in the US where neocons have some, though minimal, leverage. I wonder what a neocon/ultra-conservative is doing in a country with "socialized medicine", the very concept they (neocons) disparage in the States.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Tornadoz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2008
Leave I-man/4 Play alone, he's obviously a misfit in the UK
Its a known fact 4Play will suck a di.ck for American visa.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2008
hehehe

grin grin grin

This thread don get some serious k-leg! grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2008
it's interesting to note that one particular crowd chooses to use insults rather than counter our arguments. not surprising.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2008
Tornadoz:

Its a known fact 4Play will suck a di.ck for American visa.

Mother of all ironies! This is why you are an slowpoke grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Him(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2008
bawomolo:

it's interesting to note that one particular crowd chooses to use insults rather than counter our arguments. not surprising.

Not a new phenomenon. Insults are the last refuge of the intellectually challenged.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2008
I thought only women's undies got attacked on Nairaland? tongue

Amazing! grin

When a thread has gone so long, all we can do is attack one another.

he he he he he he

Islander!  Islander!  Islander!

How many times did I call you? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin You need to leave this thread alone before things get way out of hand. cheesy

A storm is seriously brewing and all I see are dark clouds. cheesy
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 12:49am On Mar 04, 2008
bawomolo:

@bawomolo, stop yarning dust. Who started the insults? You neocons somehow think insulting others is your exclusive reserve.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 1:14am On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

I thought only women's undies got attacked on Nairaland? tongue

Amazing! grin

When a thread has gone so long, all we can do is attack one another.

he he he he he he

Islander! Islander! Islander!

How many times did I call you? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin You need to live this thread alone before things get way out of hand. cheesy

A storm is seriously brewing and all I see are dark clouds. cheesy

I am here o, sorry baby just got in, You know I am have to work for my dough, I am not at home claiming to be working on my Masters like some of them

Yes ,let the storm brew.I am more than ready. You know how gays are overly protective of their spouses. so it is no surprize. Let the motherf.ucker come and get entangled in shit that doesnt concern his monkey gorrilla ass, They know Neelsel doesnt at all back down,
Like they are suffering from lost of memory, hAD THE BATS DROOLING ALL OVER ME AND MY PROFILES( WILL POST SOME EVIDENCE IN A BIT, let me get some food in my sexy stomach, grin

@Richyblack, wink cheesy, Nice time, I am cool. Had a productive day. It was worth of the stress, me and my bundle of joy,

BTW, Castro's hospitals offer FREE medicals. Instead of bashing him, they should sort help their for their bad heart,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2008
The Return of The Putrid Wretch. grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 1:29am On Mar 04, 2008
OMG, see this village rat who, thank GOd for UK? Never knew what a deodorant looked or smelled like,

Arrow, !!!!!!, Gays smell, at the butts, They run, and are stinky,

The wretch, is YOUR NAPYPY headed Momma, She bleeped her way from her Village to Lagos. Thank God that goat of a man had pity on her dejected tun tun, Now I understand why you are so damn ugly, ( am downloading Norton, BRB Ru Paul)

One word, go tell your NL follower how my cous caught you wanking to his Hi5 profile, Nasty batty buoys,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2008
The Return Of Myke's Wife grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 1:43am On Mar 04, 2008
Awwwwww. Is this ALL you've got? I expected a more deadly blow, Then again your modal registry is very high pitched, like a woman's.

Myke? LOL, I guess To lo to lo should have been telling you how she was busy f.ucking her uncle, instead of trying to make her suicidal monk looks good. LOL,

Wait, I "sold" my truck to "bring" him to the US too. LOLOLOLOLOL, Bunch of gullible nitwits. I guess if the PM of Nigeria campaingned and promised you goats snow, his votes would tripple.

No I am not as cheap of the bat who continues to f.uck you, so the likes of Myke and you and others CAN NEVER enter my parents gate, I will be disowned.

NOW when you find something about me that is worth screamning about, post, If not, stop making a fool of yourself.

I have you where I wanted, and you cannot deny the fact that you are a GAY motherfucker. It came straight from the horse's mouth, ga lang gay,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2008
The Return of The Family Black Sheep grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 2:15am On Mar 04, 2008
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Islander and 4 Play! Una no well at all!

This is absolutely entertaining! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Islander and 4 Play! Una no well at all!
This is absolutely entertaining! grin grin grin grin grin

I no suppose dey laff at the emotionally troubled grin You sef you know dey help matters,you go come here do smileys go behind her back dey yab am.

Anyway,this might be helpful sha grin http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

I no suppose dey laff at the emotionally troubled grin You sef you know dey help matters,you go come here do smileys go behind her back dey yab am.

Anyway,this might be helpful sha grin http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

You need that link the most! Mad man! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:31am On Mar 04, 2008
almondjoy:

You need that link the most! Mad man! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Am I on medication and do I suffer breakdowns? Do I spend my time cursing my mother and sisters till it becomes public knowledge? grin

No be you dey counsel the Immaculate Conception?pregnancy without intercourse for the infertile grin

Make she try this one:http://suicide.com/
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:37am On Mar 04, 2008
Look this waste of Labour pain, BTW how would you know about conception? NEVER knew sperms fertilize in anus,

I know I have you sweating over my "twins" LOL, Goat I have been telling you for months, I NEVER liked your ass. Remember all those days and nights when you used to bother my ass on YIM? Gossiping about your Nlders? OH, When Sisimose was busy spreading rumuors about Michellin and everyone was on her side, YOu stinky, run mouth bat was on MY YIM swearing Michellin has AIDS indeed.

OH, Dont' you dare worry, I have already tarnished your image on NL, The said people who laugh with you here, comes to my YIM thanking me for exposing your dirty laundry,

ANd keep the links nearby, you would be needing them soon, Nigeria is no-tolerant country where Homosexuality is concerned, As soon as I get the message to your fellow villagers, you would be better off dead,

BELOW is one of theMANY posts this bat made on my HI5,
Delete | This is Spam View Comments With TomasMay 10, 2007 10:43 AMTomas says: An embodiment of beauty and intelligence.Very cool and down-to-earth
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Tornadoz(m): 2:41am On Mar 04, 2008
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
http://suicide.com/
Why are you fixated with suicide tonight? Have you decided to end it all?. Adieu Mr I-man/4play, so long buddy.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:45am On Mar 04, 2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOL, So because I was nOT a single mother at 29 with, 4 babies and 3 baby daddys?, Boy if I were you I would go bury my head in shit, Hog shit that is, I keep bashing your uglyass and you keep coming back for more,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:49am On Mar 04, 2008
Tornadoz:

Why are you fixated with suicide tonight? Have you decided to end it all?. Adieu Mr I-man/4play, so long buddy.

Here comes the Benin drunken nincompoop who in his stupor,re-wrote US-immigration rules in one fell swoop grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 2:56am On Mar 04, 2008
4 Play:

Here comes the Benin drunken nincompoop who in his stupor,re-wrote US-immigration rules in one fell swoop grin

Look Iman/4 Play or whatever you may turn into next, please give it a rest ok? How can you still be alive with all the slaps you are receiving from both threads on Nairaland? grin

Please go and sleep! grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 3:05am On Mar 04, 2008
@AJ

I dey kampe.Don't need medications or suffer breakdowns so no worries.We slave selling Nigerians,as the family embarrassment puts it, are made of sterner stuff.

You see as Tornadoz re-write immigration rules? The Honorable Fellow of the Institute of Benin Parlors probably fantasises he is the US president grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 4:06am On Mar 04, 2008
@Almondo, Islander, and Tornadoz,

It seems 4 Play/I-man is addicted to being cyber-bashed! grin grin

He seems to particularly enjoy being bashed by the one and only Islander.

I won't be surprised if he's one of those guys with a femdom fetish - longing to be subdued, sat on, flogged, beaten, stepped on, spat on, bitten, until lipsrsealed

A masochist for sure! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.