Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain (16262 Views)

McCain Fires Back At Putin With America's Own Letter To Russians / Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / US Elections 2008 Results: Obama vs Mccain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Sara1981(f): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2008
It was time for him to step down anyway. He ruled for decades. Hopefully the Cubanos can now live in piece.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by almondjoy(f): 6:16am On Feb 25, 2008
Islander:

John McCain with his horse-ass face may die sooner than my beloved Fidel. He is worse than Fidel. John is a racist pig, who will soon be exposed for the filthy crap he is. I know one thing for sure, the likes of him can never sit in the White House, if he does, the KKK would be reinstated as the Original terrorists.
[
b]Yea Castro is no saint. but he has done well.[/b] Thanks to him, Cuba has one of the World's highest Literacy and Lowest Infant mortality rates. I am elated that he stood up( as tiny as Cuba is) against the imperialistic dogs of the West in a day and age when only Russia did so,

[size=24pt]VIVE LA REVOLUCCION[/size]

It is called the beauty of the "American Hypocrisy"!  Like all things human, one finger points on one direction and the others point you know where. kiss Thank you for your fresh perspective on the marrer.  You have done me proud--as usual. Let us watch him work his magic on Obama and his followers a say!

I wish Nigeria was a communist country just to achieve those two impressive feats.--I would gladly relocate, back to Nigeria.

No one/nation is perfect after all. Including "an American", super power or not, G1 or not!

Don't forget American students go over there to study "medicine" at relatively inexpensive rates than offered in the US.  While a Cuban visiting his or her relatives in the US can only visit once every 3 years.

May God continue to help us all.

Amen!

I think most countries including Nigeria, get the leaders they deserve.  God's doing, not mine!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2008
almondjoy:

It is called the beauty of the "American Hypocrisy"! Like all things human, one finger points on one direction and the others point you know where. kiss Thank you for your fresh perspective on the marrer. You have done me proud--as usual. Let us watch him work his magic on Obama and his followers a say!

I wish Nigeria was a communist country just to achieve those two impressive feats.--I would gladly relocate, back to Nigeria.

No one/nation is perfect after all. Including "an American", super power or not, G1 or not!

Don't forget American students go over there to study "medicine" at relatively inexpensive rates than offered in the US. While a Cuban visiting his or her relatives in the US ca only visit one in 3 years.

May God continue to help us all.

Amen!

I think most countries including Nigeria, get the leaders they deserve. God's doing, not mine!

Yes sweetie, they use Canadian and European passports to gain entrance, take advantage of the system then return to the US boosting of their top-class medical training, f.ucking hyprocrites,

The next time I visit my Cuban family, I really need to take you my dear kiss kiss kiss. You see there is a clique of "America-Kiss-asses" on NL who seem to somehow ONLY see the wrongs of other countries, but are somewhat blind where the SINS of the USA are concerned. I have asked them repeatedly to take a trip to Cuba and experience life as a Cuban instead of reading and swallowing all the propaganda the US continues to feed them.

Rightly stated dear, Fidel is no saint, but so too are the Bushes, Clintons, Reagans and all those other "beautified" terrorists.

God bless Fidel, He has done well, very well,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2008
but he even says raul castro is worse? goodness.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 1:41am On Feb 26, 2008
almondjoy:

Yes,when next you meet Cuban emigres in the US,especially those ones who risk life and limb coming into Florida,tell them that "you will gladly" move to their country.
Islander:

I have asked them repeatedly to take a trip to Cuba and experience life as a Cuban instead of reading and swallowing all the propaganda the US continues to feed them.

Is that why Cubans are voting with their feet?Using the term "voting" is ironic given Cuba's situation.

Yes,let's kiss Fidel's ass,he purpotedly paid for your education so his people can languish in poverty for all we care.If Fidel is so damn good,why can't he do one simple thing since 1959-hold multi party elections.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:10am On Feb 26, 2008
4play aka I-Man, please refrain from quoting me, I would rather reply a goat than you, Just one note of correction, the Cubans are 'voting" with their feet, the same way many Africans do with the numerous identities all in an attempt to flea their countries with the aim of a better life,

Did I hit a nerve? Continue to follick in the sins of the West, inform me when you have been awarded your Noble Prize,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

4play aka I-Man, please refrain from quoting me, I would rather reply a goat than you, Just one note of correction, the Cubans are 'voting" with their feet, the same way many Africans do with the numerous identities all in an attempt to flea their countries with the aim of a better life,
Did I hit a nerve? Continue to follick in the sins of the West, inform me when you have been awarded your Noble Prize,

So you do admit that Cubans do not have a better life and so they are, like their african counterparts who are living in countries with governments that do not cater to their needs, fleeing to other countries for a better life then?? LMAO!!!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:17am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

Did I hit  a nerve?  Continue to follick in the sins of the West, inform me when you have been awarded your Noble Prize,

If Cubans are "fleaing" like Africans,what exactly is the point giving the impression that Fidel is doing well?His people can't vote,have no freedom of speech,movement or organisation.

This your supposed "Cuban education" hasn't apparently done you any good.  grin  grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:19am On Feb 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

So you do admit that Cubans do not have a better life and so they are, like their african counterparts who are living in countries with governments that do not cater to their needs, fleeing to other countries for a better life then?? LMAO!!!!!

wait saw you viewing this thread for days, however, as soon as your "buddy", () came out to spew, all of a sudden you appeared, LOL.

FYI, even the poor destituted, under-priviledged minorities would migrate from the mighty USA if they had a choice, So tell my "MR-know-it-all" which nation on the face of this earth doesn't have economic problems, I am waiting, and hurry I have to catch sleep,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:24am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

FYI, even the poor destituted, under-priviledged minorities would migrate from the mighty USA if they had a choice, So tell my "MR-know-it-all" which nation on the face of this earth doesn't have economic problems, I am waiting, and hurry I have to catch sleep,

Every nation has economic problems,but are Americans "fleaing" to Cuba? When 5% of the Cuban population live in the US,there is certainly a problem.When people are risking their lives trying to get into the US,even a nitwit with a Cuban education can discern that there is certainly something dysfunctional about that country.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 2:24am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

Yes sweetie, they use Canadian and European passports to gain entrance, take advantage of the system then return to the US boosting of their top-class medical training, f.ucking hyprocrites,

The next time I visit my Cuban family, I really need to take you my dear kiss kiss kiss. You see there is a clique of "America-Kiss-asses" on Nairaland who seem to somehow ONLY see the wrongs of other countries, but are somewhat blind where the SINS of the USA are concerned. I have asked them repeatedly to take a trip to Cuba and experience life as a Cuban instead of reading and swallowing all the propaganda the US continues to feed them.

Rightly stated dear, Fidel is no saint, but so too are the Bushes, Clintons, Reagans and all those other "beautified" terrorists.

God bless Fidel, He has done well, very well,

@Islander,

Well said! [size=18pt]Viva Castro![/size]

May Amadioha and Sango combine forces to strike down that he-goat called McCain! The old hag can never be US president. Ugly-ass, dirty, old, short-tempered idiot!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:24am On Feb 26, 2008
4 Play:

If Cubans are "fleaing" like Africans,what exactly is the point giving the impression that Fidel is doing well?His people can't vote,have no freedom of speech,movement or organisation.

This your supposed "Cuban education" hasn't apparently done you any good.  grin  grin

It so childish and petty of you and your counterpart to go around highlighting other peoples' errors, FYI I do the difference in synonyms, It wasn't until I posted I realised that I had mis-spelt the word.  I have seen you on numerous occassions making kindergarten errors here, so please get down off your bald horse,

And yes they are "[i]fleaing"[/i]fleeing because just like your did, they want a better life for themselves and their children,

And instead of bombarding him to hold elections, why not form a coaliation with your NL followers and remove Mugabe and other dictators in Africa, rather than attempting to sink your teeth into the affairs of the Islands.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:26am On Feb 26, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@Islander,

Well said! [size=18pt]Viva Castro![/size]

May Amadioha and Sango combine forces to strike down that he-goat called McCain! The old hag can never be US president. Ugly-ass, dirty, old, short-tempered idiot!

Muchas gracias mi amigo,
But be careful not to upset "President 4play and his followers"  Even if the USA decided to drop an atomic bomb today on the continent of Africa, the likes of him will smile and say it was done in good faith.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 2:27am On Feb 26, 2008
4 Play:

Every nation has economic problems,but are Americans "fleaing" to Cuba? When 5% of the Cuban population live in the US,there is certainly a problem.When people are risking their lives trying to get into the US,even a nitwit with a Cuban education can discern that there is certainly something dysfunctional about that country.

@4 Play, get your facts right. Most of those Republicans in Florida who hate Castro were tools the US tried to use to undo Cuba. May all those anti-Castro elements perish in Florida!

Fidel has done humanity proud by standing tall against the biggest bully in the world - America!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 2:30am On Feb 26, 2008
And yes they are "fleaing"fleeing because just like your did, they want a better life for themselves and their children,

why support the president of a country that can't provide for his citizens. castro's agrarian reforms were horrible. the sugar crop and many projects were a failure. he wasted most of the soviet union subsidies on weapons and worthless investments.  his country is living on venezuelan subsidies(like north korea being spoonfed by china). he has banned political parties and censors the media excessively.  even nigeria wasn't this bad under abacha. let's not forget doctors in cuba live in luxury while riding their BICYCLE!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by 4Play(m): 2:32am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

It so childish and petty of you and your counterpart to go around highlighting other peoples' errors, FYI I do the difference in synonyms, It wasn't until I posted I realised that I had mis-spelt the word.  I have seen you on numerous occassions making kindergarten errors here, so please get down off your bald horse,

Just pointing out that your "Cuban education" hasn't made any appreciable impact on your intellect.

And yes they are "fleaing"fleeing because just like your did, they want a better life for themselves and their children,

Better life?Who would have thought that life is far better in the US? grin So what then has Fidel achieved when his people are compelled to risk life and limb "swimming" to Florida?

And instead of bombarding him to hold elections, why not form a coaliation with your Nairaland followers and remove Mugabe and other dictators in Africa, rather than attempting to sink your teeth into the affairs of the Islands.

grin  grin The affairs of the Islands?You seem to forget you have more in common with Africa than Spanish-Europeans like Fidel.Talk about identity crisis.

One sure way not to defeat dictatorships is to make excuses for it because one degenerate dictator purpotedly paid  our school fees.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 2:33am On Feb 26, 2008
Fidel has done humanity proud by standing tall against the biggest bully in the world - America!

what humanity has he done proud. i bet u have no problem with castro purging out the same liberals that put him in power and supported his revolution.  castro only became a communist due to soviet aid and advice from che guevera the butcherer.  cuba should be like puerto-rico or the bahamas. rather it's a mess now. yeah humanity must be proud of the shit-hole cuba is.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 2:35am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

Muchas gracias mi amigo,
But be careful not to upset "President 4play and his followers" Even if the USA decided to drop an atomic bomb today on the continent of Africa, the likes of him will smile and say it was done in good faith.

Don't mind all those "I love America pass my papa and mama" crowd. They're in a perpetual state of ideological and mental enslavement. They curse God for making them Nigerians and wished they were Americans. Rubbish! Many of them are like zombies, accepting all the trash their American masters have indoctrinated in their small heads. Nonsense! McCain is just another old fool. When McCain is long dead and gone, the name [size=16pt]Fidel Castro[/size] will still be reverberating in the universe. The likes of McCain will be heaped on the dustbin of history, forgotten like so many.

[size=16pt]Books have and will be written about Fidel, movies have and will be made about Fidel, statues have and would be made to honor Fidel, babies have and will be named in memory of Fidel.[/size]

John McCain, with the most generic first name "John" in the English-speaking world, will be forgotten weeks after his death.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by BigB11(m): 2:37am On Feb 26, 2008
what humanity has he done proud. i bet u have no problem with castro purging out the same liberals that put him in power and supported his revolution. castro only became a communist due to soviet aid and advice from che guevera the butcherer. cuba should be like puerto-rico or the bahamas. rather it's a mess now. yeah humanity must be proud of the shit-hole cuba is.

@bawomolo:
It still doesn't give an American presidential candidate to wish him dead.

Who knows? May be Castro has already asked for God's forgiveness. We should allow God to do his job.

It is not right for a decent individual to wish for the death of another human being!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:37am On Feb 26, 2008
bawomolo:

why support the president of a country that can't provide for his citizens. castro's agrarian reforms were horrible. the sugar crop and many projects were a failure. he wasted most of the soviet union subsidies on weapons and worthless investments.  his country is living on venezuelan subsidies(like north korea being spoonfed by china). he has banned political parties and censors the media excessively.  even nigeria wasn't this bad under abacha. let's not forget doctors in cuba live in luxury while riding their BICYCLE!!!!!!!!!

Before you come here and spew thrash, whose fault is it that the Cuban economy is the way it is?  FYI, Fidel didnt ask the US to fund his mission in the Maestro montana, they did with their warped mentality of running him on strings like puppet. When they didnt have their way, the first thing they did was to impose an embargo.  Such double standard.  Again I ask is the embargo affecting Castro? Hell no, it's the poor cuban people who are suffering and continue to suffer.

Look around you, this American-way-of-oppressing-weaker nations have been going on for years.  They believe they are "god". So if they cannot have their way in other peoples' background then woe be unto you.

I am not at all condoning some of Fidel's actions. Like every human he has sinned, however, I am getting fedup of people barking thrash when they themselves have so much cleaning up to do.

I have lived there and I Have experienced.  yes times are hard, and no one stands responsible but the USA and its embargo, It is high time the US realises that it is not at all right to invade peoples' countries for their own selfish gains,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 2:40am On Feb 26, 2008
bawomolo:

what humanity has he done proud. i bet u have no problem with castro purging out the same liberals that put him in power and supported his revolution. castro only became a communist due to soviet aid and advice from che guevera the butcherer. cuba should be like puerto-rico or the bahamas. rather it's a mess now. yeah humanity must be proud of the shit-hole cuba is.

Stop regurgitating what the Western media (Fox, CNN, New York Times, etc.) have fed you about Fidel. Go do some research first.

Tell me, why is it that so many people love Fidel and Che so much, around the world?

Idiots like George Bush and John McCain are either hated or unknown in the wider world. Get out of your American jail and show some love to Fidel!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:42am On Feb 26, 2008
4 Play:

Just pointing out that your "Cuban education" hasn't made any appreciable impact on your intellect.

Better life?Who would have thought that life is far better in the US? grin So what then has Fidel achieved when his people are compelled to risk life and limb "swimming" to Florida?

grin  grin The affairs of the Islands?[b]You seem to forget you have more in common with Africa than Spanish-Europeans like Fidel.Talk about identity crisis.[/b]One sure way not to defeat dictatorships is to make excuses for it because one degenerate dictator purpotedly paid  our school fees.

Again butt licker, my education and who paid for it is NO concern of yours. Guess what?  I don't owe any banks and neither do I owe Financial aid.  And again, please take the beam out of your eyes, or rather butt, before you attempt to do so to someone else,

LOL, really?  I thought the last time you plastered NL with my DNA, lol.damn fool.  Listen, once more, go manage and pray for your situations in Africa and let us Caribbean people worry about Fidel, One thing for sure you won't be hearing about any Machettes and gun fights among us because we don't see colour and tribe back here,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:43am On Feb 26, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Stop regurgitating what the Western media (Fox, CNN, New York Times, etc.) have fed you about Fidel. Go do some research first.

Tell me, why is it that so many people love Fidel and Che so much, around the world?

Idiots like George Bush and John McCain are either hated or unknown in the wider world. Get out of your American jail and show some love to Fidel!

Why are you even wasting your time. YOu can always take a donkey to standpipe, but you can never force it to drink,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:46am On Feb 26, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@4 Play, get your facts right. Most of those Republicans in Florida who hate Castro were tools the US tried to use to undo Cuba. May all those anti-Castro elements perish in Florida!

Maybe you need to shout this a bit louder for "MR. KNOWS-IT-ALL", who if his parents hadn't skipped the hardship in his country to prepare a better life for him would have been stuck in a village in Nigeria crying " I HATE THE WEST SO MUCH RIGHT NOW", So sad we tend to forget where we came from,
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by BigB11(m): 2:50am On Feb 26, 2008
YOu can always take a donkey to standpipe, but you can never force it to drink
Donkey? That is a disrespect to donkeys in general; I say "black homeless rat"
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by bawomolo(m): 2:50am On Feb 26, 2008
Who knows? May be Castro has already asked for God's forgiveness. We should allow God to do his job.

of course, prayer would heal all the pains, i bet prayer would heal the cuban economy too. BS

FYI, Fidel didnt ask the US to fund his mission in the Maestro montana, they did with their warped mentality of running him on strings like puppet.

maybe the US thought he would bring change and wanted good relations with him. remember everyone though castro was just getting rid of the mafia and creating a nice tourism economy in cuba with the new revolution and all.

When they didnt have their way, the first thing they did was to impose an embargo

why not impose an embargo, would u trade with a country that nationalized the property of your citizens?? castro started it, not the US.

Look around you, this American-way-of-oppressing-weaker nations have been going on for years.  They believe they are "god". So if they cannot have their way in other peoples' background then woe be unto you.

just because the US has had messed foreign policies in the past, doesn't mean we should go around supporting tyrants whose only goal in life is spewing anti-western rhetoric. using this logic we should support ahmadenijad and mugabe since their countries are being "opressed" right.  an embargo is not reason for castro to encroach on the personal liberties of his people.

I am not at all condoning some of Fidel's actions. Like every human he has sinned, however, I am getting fedup of people barking thrash when they themselves have so much cleaning up to do.

this is flawed reasoning, the same can be said about stalin or hitler. we shouldn't criticize those two since we have made mistakes too right. u see how illogical u sound   embarassed

I have lived there and I Have experienced.  yes times are hard, and no one stands responsible but the USA and its embargo,

this is BS, i repeat BS. the soviet union highly subsidized the cuban economy but castro was unable to do anything with the money.  venezuela subsidizes the cuban economy but castro still refuses to allow private participation in the cuban economy.  communism is the problem, not castro.  

people love them because they are unenlightened and fell in love with che guevera just because they saw his picture on a shirt. do u realize that Che insulted the congolese and kabila in one his memoirs. do u realize that Che guevera was responsible for the execution of many villagers?? Che was a brute savage just like the man u love.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 2:53am On Feb 26, 2008
Wait a second,  @Islander,  How did you see me viewing the thread?? I you check, I have been posting on this thread way before you came in to post so please. Get your facts right and focus on the questions asked and not my person please. I do not understand why you are going into attack mode at all. Answer the questions and move on is all. It is just a discussion thread, no need to go all personal and emotional when asked questions about your own posts. I asked you straight up, Since you yourself claim that the people over there are fleeing for better lifes, does that not buttress the point you were trying to deny, the point that something is wrong with the system there even with your claim that the country has the highest this and that??

By the way, @4-Play, are you really I-Man?? I am not paranoid at all in here like many are and would not go around accusing persons of having multiple identities. It is just that @Islander claimed you are I-man and I was just wondering if that is true or if she is just being paranoid. I think I noticed that a lot of the old people are no longer here or maybe have taken sabathicals Or is it that Seun has been on banning spree again?? I actually thought you are one of the new people here like Stillwater, Sky Blue and Nuzo ( well, I assume they are all new cause of the number of posts they have to their IDs), LMOA!!!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 2:55am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

Before you come here and spew thrash, whose fault is it that the Cuban economy is the way it is? FYI, Fidel didnt ask the US to fund his mission in the Maestro montana, they did with their warped mentality of running him on strings like puppet. When they didnt have their way, the first thing they did was to impose an embargo. Such double standard. Again I ask is the embargo affecting Castro? Hell no, it's the poor cuban people who are suffering and continue to suffer.

Look around you, this American-way-of-oppressing-weaker nations have been going on for years. They believe they are "god". So if they cannot have their way in other peoples' background then woe be unto you.

I have lived there and I Have experienced. yes times are hard, and no one stands responsible but the USA and its embargo, It is high time the US realises that it is not at all right to invade peoples' countries for their own selfish gains,

@ Islander,

Well said! Cuba would be more successful, economically, if the US had not used its position as the largest economy in the world to suffocate Cuba.

All those sycophants of America should tell me how many countries can survive it if America decides to use its massive economic size, influence on other countries, etc. against a particular nation? Very few indeed. Cuba has survived it, though with difficulty, and is still surviving it.

Hopefully, when a better human being becomes US president (not all these blood-thirsty members of George Bush's cabal of death - people that get a hard-on at the thought of others dying), the sanctions against Cuba would be gradually lifted, and shine will Cuba shine!
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 2:57am On Feb 26, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Wait a second, @Islander, How did you see me viewing the thread?? I you check, I have been posting on this thread way before you came in to post so please. Get your facts right and focus on the questions asked and not my person please. I do not understand why you are going into attack mode at all. Answer the questions and move on is all. It is just a discussion thread, no need to go all personal and emotional when asked questions about your own posts. I asked you straight up, Since you yourself claim that the people over there are fleeing for better lifes, does that not buttress the point you were trying to deny, the point that something is wrong with the system there even with your claim that the country has the highest this and that??

No need to get worked up, If you view" who's on" that information is available.

And again I have NEVER in any of my posts argued that the system is perfect, unlike one notorious rambling rat.  However, the system became the way it is due to the imput of the USA and it is high time for them to remedy it, CASE CLOSE,

Big B1:

Donkey? That is a disrespect to donkeys in general; I say "black homeless rat"
ROFLMSAO, I have tummy ache from taking milk, please save me abeg grin grin grin
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Kobojunkie: 3:00am On Feb 26, 2008
Islander:

No need to get worked up, If you view" who's on" that information is available.

And again I have NEVER in any of my posts argued that the system is perfect, unlike one notorious rambling rat. However, the system became the way it is due to the imput of the USA and it is high time for them to remedy it, CASE CLOSE,

ROFLMSAO, I have tummy ache from taking milk, please save me abeg grin grin grin

Oh I see, and like Africa, blame America?? I get it now, I have learnt so much of cuba from you and to be honest, you offer me nothing new but the fact that the cuban story you have is the blame game and from your very posts, you do admit that the place is a mess but you somehow blame everyone else but the government like many africans blame the west for the fact that their farmers do not have access to the same mechanized farming technique the west has. Great !!! well, I was wondering if you noticed the holes in your arguements was all.
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by Islander(f): 3:03am On Feb 26, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@ Islander,

Well said! Cuba would be more successful, economically, if the US had not used its position as the largest economy in the world to suffocate Cuba.

All those sycophants of America should tell me how many countries can survive it if America decides to use its massive economic size, influence on other countries, etc. against a particular nation? Very few indeed. Cuba has survived it, though with difficulty, and is still surviving it.

Hopefully, when a better human being becomes US president (not all these blood-thirsty members of George Bush's cabal of death - people that get a hard-on at the thought of others dying), the sanctions against Cuba would be gradually lifted, and shine will Cuba shine!

I strongly suggest that people read materials published by countries that are nuetral on this matter, rather than sticking to CNN< NBC et al like glue.  The USA will print anything to strenghten their case.  The same way they had us in the caribbean brainwashed about Fidel.  They claimed to love us so much, yet they joined with Dole and Chiquita to push Britain to buy bananas from Mexico because they were cheaper, Bloody twats,
The USA ONLY get themselves involve in affairs where they stand to benefit.  I am so proud that Fidel beat them at their own games.  Take a drive through La Habana (nueve) and you would swear you were in Manhattan. Point is they (USA), even before they outsted Fidel, was already making plans to turn Cuba into another Puerto Rico( their stomping ground)

It is high time we stand up and tell The USA, enough is blood cloth Enough, and being some "yes sayers"
Re: I Hope Castro Dies Soon: John McCain by RichyBlacK(m): 3:03am On Feb 26, 2008
bawomolo:

just because the US has had messed foreign policies in the past, doesn't mean we should go around supporting tyrants whose only goal in life is spewing anti-western rhetoric. using this logic we should support ahmadenijad and mugabe since their countries are being "opressed" right. an embargo is not reason for castro to encroach on the personal liberties of his people.

I trust Ahmadinejad more than I trust John McCain or George Bush. Ahmadinejad is developing nuclear power for peaceful purposes, what is wrong with that? Absolutely nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.