Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (23069 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by watchindelta(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
the nama said that nobody is hearing of the north again only west n east, so since when the east hold on to power? But stil yet the east n the west is do well compared to the north! The namas that held power for over 40yrs are stil cryin for more power oh! This showed that power does not make any place special, look insid u and take badt away n bring the good out u wil see change. No place nd power to be famous.* stop seeing ppl like sin.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
ABAKA72: Just becos of a single word, you are repeating the entire post. SMH at some people.
u go soon shake ur bum bum
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Demdem(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Any good thing that will chase away the retardeen and end cluelessness in governance by 2015 is ok by me.

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tutu1: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
if the North brings another corrupt governor and think they will win GEJ, they are dreaming, the only options is to bring an honest Nigeria loved by the people, but I hear they don't make them like that any more lol
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by dady12: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
[quote
author=R2bees]Okay...All together... Una don scroll down tire?..Ok here
is my comment.."who is jonathan and arewa?"[/quote]my guy,i like your style,they are all together ,they want to put confusion and hatred btw nigerians,they know what they are doing
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Ikwerefistson: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
jmaine: Okay . . . . .
ds amalgamatd criminals forum acf re clowns.if dy tnk dias anytn lyk unitd north then dy re stl slepng nd let dm nt wake up late
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ABAKA72(m): 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
blink182: and have you thought where Nigeria will be today if people like jonathan have been ruling for 40 years? There won't even be a Nigeria today.
Big deal, Nigeria was a British mistake. We will all be better off without Nigeria.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Ikwerefistson: 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
2Legit2Qui: Chase?
afta kilng yakowa d bombs hav sudenly silencd in kaduna.oky afta kilng biroms,northan xtians nd yet u stl tnk of unitd north.oky o we dy wait

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by nkem4u2004: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
Truckpusher: ....And the SS and SE would be more than ready to secede come 2015.1968 was a joke 2015 would see the SS and SE uniting forever after all we're all one people divide by war and survival instinct.

That is more like it. The unity of the SS and SE should be pursued to strengthen the hands of both regions. Focus on civil-war induced disunity will weaken both regions.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by logica(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
LOL @ Chase
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by back2sender: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
I agree wit CAP. Jona is useless to we in the south. Notin to show he is in power except massive looting of our treasury by him n his cronies
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by idonchop: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: A region that ruled for 40+ years and left the country in a precarious,dilapidated and shambolic state is still gunning for power using all evil and unwaranted means and eye-killing words. Chase is a bad choice of word. When will this region realize that power isnt the only way to contribute to a nations development?

Nigeria is not the way it is because most of our military men that ruled for 40yrs r from the not,u need to realise that good governance is not all about which region u re from but ur individual self.If I may ask,is GEM not a southerner ?is he d best Nigerians deserve?If GEJ is d best candidate as Nigeria president then it means we are all minus.Personally, care not about ur region but ur personality.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Ikwerefistson: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Kslib:
Oga keep dreaming!!!..[/size] [size=14pt] . . . . . Joke of the century[/size]
as a nija deltan is eidar d ibos or d midle belt anytn less dan dat let nija divid let arewa do dia wost

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by idonchop: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
GEJ not GEM
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Akpan107(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
danny301: Come 2015 christian from a minority tribe in the middle-belt will be the president..... This may sound ridiculous but so shall it be
Yes, you are very correct! By 2019, a Christian from a minority group will rule with an Igboman as his Vice.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by sanandreas(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
God help those who help themselves. Oga idris from which verse of koran?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by idonchop: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
chiover: A region that ruled for 40+ years and left the country in a precarious,dilapidated and shambolic state is still gunning for power using all evil and unwaranted means and eye-killing words. Chase is a bad choice of word. When will this region realize that power isnt the only way to contribute to a nations development?

Nigeria is not the way it is because most of d military men that ruled for 40yrs r from the north,southerners could have done worse ,u need to realise that good governance is not about which region u re from but ur individual self.If I may ask,is GEJ not a southerner ?is he d best Nigerians deserve?If GEJ is d best candidate as Nigeria president then it means we are all mumus .Personally, I care not about ur region but ur personality.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ABAKA72(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
R2bees: Okay...All together... Una don scroll down tire?..Ok here is my comment.."who is jonathan and arewa?"
Seems NL is gradualy being taken over by mor0ns.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by DAWOOU(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
Nigeria is a blessed country, but our greatest problem is our leaders let me tell u, wether power goes 2 d north, east, west south, d problem is d same our leaders are selfish they are not coming 2 do any gud to us take it or leave it.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by dabrake(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
So aboki wan rule naija?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by size38: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
The north should chase Boko Haram first b4 talking about ruling naija. That's an assignment for them first.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by kelvincoll(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
The economic power is the West, whether you like it or not. Take the statistics of the banks in this country, the financial houses, the corporate organizations; tell me who manages and who owns them.
“The commercial activities in this country are in the East. In my own local village, we have energetic boys, but even if it is anything, it is from the Igboman that I get it.
“We Northerners have cometo a stage where we should sit down and reason and work as one, irrespective ofreligion or tribe.”
CNPP said it was only concerned with the protection of the inalienable right of Nigerians to elect leaders of their choice in 2015.
The main reason they won't win, what did there brothers do with all the years of military rule? they"ve only suceeded in chasing themselves via secession angry
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ifihearam: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Well as a man of the inside bench let me tell some ignorant people what will happen in the nearest future here in Nigeria.
Firstly,GEJ will occupy that office till 2019,he will hand over to the middle belt,dont want to tell you his name but definitely not senate president sha.

one thing i am very sure is that the northerners will not occupy the presidency anytime soon and the ibos will NEVER smell the office of the president,nor be curse oo,but its written. As i write to you now,plans are going on to eliminate the president by members of his own cabinet,so the vice president can emerge as the president hereby hijacking the presidency for years,but god has aborted the plans because he planted GEJ there for us and we are happy he is the president.

May i also use this mediul to reiterate that the president means well for this country but alas those power that be are the forces against the backwardness and stagnancy of our dear country nigeria but God will visit so many of them with death for this country to move forward.

he that has ears let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
ABAKA72: Big deal, Nigeria was a British mistake. We will all be better off without Nigeria.
Nigeria is not a mistake. I am a citizen of this great country and I am not an independence offspring of a mistaken political marriage. You insult our founding fathers by such careless and unintelligent utterance. I will calmly ask you to withdraw that statement if not, the gods will make you broke on your next birth day.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by confusion247(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
North(Boko Haram) ready to chase Jonathan out of Power in 2019. Any attempt to stop uncle Jona from being in Aso Rock till 2019 will be an effort to force south south and south east to invoke and enforce the amalgamation clause which allows any section of the country to walk away from this forced and fake marriage.
Noirtherners(Boko Haram) should continue with their bombings and forget about Aso Rock for now.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by killuminati(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
nkem4u2004:

That is more like it. The unity of the SS and SE should be pursued to strengthen the hands of both regions. Focus on civil-war induced disunity will weaken both regions.
dreamers! Wether ur fada likes it or NOT, poweeeerrrrrr will still remain in the NORTH where it originated from. Fuucckk all y'all!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by talktimi(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
What many of these internet activists especially on nairaland and twitter don't know is that its very difficult to govern/preside over a nation (in this case) when crisis like perpetual bomb blasts and assasinations we're facing now are the order of the day. I guess these political jingoists will never knw because they've never held a position of power/authority before and even if they do, they won't last long on seat.
Gen Obasanjo proposed the Odi treatment on these boko haram gangsters which is to send in the military to bombard any community harboring them, in my opinion, the general is simply being mischievious with his advice because any such action will escalate into a north/south war fast which most Nigerians shouting FIGHT now are not ready for talk less of our west african sub region. The best action Jonathan would have taken is the present one he's on now which is a gradual cutting off of the militants and their spear heads. The sponsors shall be exposed and dealt with in due course. Remember Nigeria is a highly ethnic and tribalistic country that is bound together only by petro dollars.
Apart from that anyone who says PDP hasn't done anything positive for Nigeria should start by looking at their handsets. Elections are rigged across all parties if not why did Lagosians go up in protest when the ACN rigged PDP seats last lg elections in Lagos ? No saint in Naija politics

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by OkochiZico(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
I hear una, maybe after I might have my eight yrs in Aso, b4 u guys, idiots.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by kutchs: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
The following are elements the north should be chasing or should have chased out by 2015:
Boko haram
Poverty
Unemployment
Hunger and malnutrition
Almajiri culture
Over dependence on Abuja for sustenance
Early Girl child marriage.

Jonathan is not their problem, they are their own worst problem. By the way how are they going to ‘chase Jonathan out‘? With koboko or bulala.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by JikanHauwa: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
I don't buy into politics of regionalism, religiosity,tribalism et al. In 2011, a lot of free minded people like me came out fully to support Jonathan. I didn't hide the fact that i will vote for him. Why? Because i was spoon fed to believe Jonathan was a saint..most importantly, a minority..history in the making! Look what Jonathan is doing to us in AREWA! Let assume he isn't the one causing the wahala,but Northerners, can't he prove to us such? Don't we have the right to know? Conflict that is now being manipulated by govt. Look at how they are playing politics with peoples lives. They are killing northern minorities all in a bid to make them feel bullied by their majority neighbours. Look at what they are doing to my beloved Kano. God help us, 2015!!

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ifihearam: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Demdem: Any good thing that will chase away the retardeen and end cluelessness in governance by 2015 is ok by me.

you will dream till 2019 and please do get a doctor by your side because i foresee hypertension

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / PDP Agrees To Change Name, Fulfils Demand By R-APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.