Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. (4712 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by enigmagu1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
[b]I visited a frnd this morning and I saw a woman with a protruded stomach sitting down on his foam, I asked him if his sister visited him from her hubby's house?

My guy started lamenting, he said she is her girlfriend.They have been dating for like seven months now.
After two months into their relationship thegirl told him that she's will traveling to lagos from abj to see her elder brother who is working in lagos.
The babe left abuja and since then my guy have been calling her on phone texting her day and night, sending her recharge cards sending her money .
The girl went striaght to their village and stayed for 5months then came back to the guy,s house with all her belongings and told the guy that she never traveled to lagos she went to her village because she was pregnant for him and wudnt want him to consider abortion that was why she went to the village without informing him abt the pregnancy.

HE narrated to me and his contenance was close to sheding tears, my guy is so confused right now ...his by force wife is 5months pregnant his future jeopardised and many other things at stake.
But wait o... Why are some girls like that?[/b]
What is the best way to deal with such issue? ACCept your fate stay with girl or disapper and make her suffer.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by lomaxx: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
Condoms
Condoms
Condoms.

I can't say more.

12 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Very simple

Because you have my child doesn't make you my wife *excuse me*

That girl is such a big witch, and the guy may not be financially buoyant enough now

Poor him

Send her back to the village pending DNA test

5 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by kacglobal: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
it very simple. there is no law dat says u have to marry her. very simple .. rejected the mother and take the child. send her packing immediately the baby can survive on his own. then take the baby to a place she can never have access too. pls I repeat never marry such a lady. she can kill u. cus she doesn't respect what ur option can be. besides u ppl better learn quick withdrawal or better still always use a condom . plus do a freaking DNA test when the child is bone no one should know about it. to be sure she was truthful about it been ur child in d first place.

my two cent.

2 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx: Condoms
Condoms
Condoms.

I can't say more.

Have you lived with your gf for say 4months together in the same hux before??
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by lomaxx: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Have you lived with your gf for say 4months together in the same hux before??

Yes?
What about it?
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by enigmagu1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Very simple

Because you have my child doesn't make you my wife *excuse me*

That girl is such a big witch, and the guy may not be financially buoyant enough now

Poor him

Send her back to the village pending DNA test

Lolz ...DNA cost frm 70 to 100k
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by derrick333(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin
Condoms
Condoms.

I can't say more.
I wsh persn fit like post mordan 1s, I for de cliq on like till my BA3 rundown grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by lomaxx: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
enigmagu1:

Lolz ...DNA cost frm 70 to 100k

Doesn't matter.
Better than fathering a child whose paternity status you can't ascertain.
Na today you sabi naija babes?
She probably don go dey with one bobo somewhere dey shine am, then come back with rubbish story.
Lots of people out there fathering children they weren't responsible for.
If N3000 was to expensive to buy a carton of condoms, 100k should come in handy for a DnA paternity test.

3 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by enigmagu1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Condoms
Condoms.

I can't say more.

Sometimes condoms maynt b cloesby and such girls will not even encourage it.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Tallesty1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
No be only wife..... So nah sperm be her pride price abi wetin?
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx:

Yes?
What about it?

And you've had sex straight two weeks nonstop?
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by lomaxx: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

And you've had sex straight two weeks nonstop?

Even more than that.
Where are we going with this?

1 Like

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by enigmagu1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx:

Doesn't matter.
Better than fathering a child whose paternity status you can't ascertain.
Na today you sabi naija babes?
She probably don go dey with one bobo somewhere dey shine am, then come back with rubbish story.
Lots of people out there fathering children they weren't responsible for.
If N3000 was to expensive to buy a carton of condoms, 100k should come in handy for a DnA paternity test.

S*x is all disavantage outside marriage....u may even end up fathering a childs that's not yours if u can't afford a DNA test and most importantly it take you far from GOD.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
enigmagu1: [b]I visited a frnd this morning and I saw a woman with a protruded stomach sitting down on his foam, I asked him if his sister visited him from her hubby's house?

My guy started lamenting, he said she is her girlfriend.They have been dating for like seven months now.
After two months into their relationship thegirl told him that she's will traveling to lagos from abj to see her elder brother who is working in lagos.
The babe left abuja and since then my guy have been calling her on phone texting her day and night, sending her recharge cards sending her money .
The girl went striaght to their village and stayed for 5months then came back to the guy,s house with all her belongings and told the guy that she never traveled to lagos she went to her village because she was pregnant for him and wudnt want him to consider abortion that was why she went to the village without informing him abt the pregnancy.

HE narrated to me and his contenance was close to sheding tears, my guy is so confused right now ...his by force wife is 5months pregnant his future jeopardised and many other things at stake.
But wait o... Why are some girls like that?[/b]
What is the best way to deal with such issue? ACCept your fate stay with girl or disapper and make her suffer.
abstinence is d best, condom is not sure, i know of a colleaque during service, he do sleep wit girl weneva she comes visiting, despite he uses condom, d girl became pregnant, i saw d symtoms n d girl started runing up n down getting drugs to quench d pregnance, i dont just knw why some men wil nt wait til d rite tym 4 marriage, d guy has no choice dan to b wit her n wen d tym comes, he shud go n pay her bride price.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by lomaxx: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
enigmagu1:

Well, when the moving picture of your life plays in your mind and you begin to see yourself beside a girl with a protruding tummy carrying your child, or you picture yourself as a patient in a hospital facility being managed for HIV, you'll devote yourself to always ensuring that you'll have condoms available - whether you have plans to use them or not.

At best, buy a carton and stash them somewhere. I have a carton in my cupboard and 4 foils on the window pane just above my pillow. And it is my job to make it clear to the girl that condoms must be used. I met a girl like that once, just before we got down, I reached to my bag to get my condoms, and she started asking me what I was doing. I told her I was getting my condoms. Then she entered the irritating phase where she said she loves it raw and doesn't like condoms.

My brother, na so my staff-of-honor shrivel back to flaccid size.

No condoms, no sex.

6 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx:

Even more than that.
Where are we going with this?

And you used condoms all tru?
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by lomaxx: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
enigmagu1:

S*x is all disavantage outside marriage....u may even end up fathering a childs that's not yours if u can't afford a DNA test and most importantly it take you far from GOD.

That's true.
All that is in the past.
I'm now in a committed relationship that will most likely lead to marriage.
She's a virgin and I'll want to keep her that way till we marry. Besides, she doesn't want pre-marital sex so...
Abstinence still remains the best. But in a society where people have different capacities for different choices, if you must have sex and she is not your wife, use a condom.

2 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by enigmagu1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx:

Well, when the moving picture of your life plays in your mind and you begin to see yourself beside a girl with a protruding tummy carrying your child, or you picture yourself as a patient in a hospital facility being managed for HIV, you'll devote yourself to always ensuring that you'll have condoms available - whether you have plans to use them or not.

At best, buy a carton and stash them somewhere. I have a carton in my cupboard and 4 foils on the window pane just above my pillow. And it is my job to make it clear to the girl that condoms must be used. I met a girl like that once, kust before we got down, I reached to my bag to get my condoms, and she started asking me what I was doing. I told her I was getting my condoms. Them she entered the irritating phase where she said she loves it raw and doesn't like condoms.

My brother, na so my staff-of-honor shrivel back to flaccid size.

No condoms, no sex.

Bolded got me cracked..... Though I no b kernel....
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by lomaxx: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

And you used condoms all tru?

I did.
If there's anyone that understands the risks and disadvantages of unprotected sex, it has to be me. I'll rather go without having sex than to have unprotected intercourse with someone who isn't my wife. Besides, her being my wife is not a guarantee. What if she's getting outside unprotected? The things I don't want to think of.....

1 Like

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by derrick333(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
enigmagu1:

evrtin has disadvantages n advantages ,abstinence? Nt gud idea,1 of my got marid lastyr,he abide by d rule of d chuch(no sex during courtship ,til after marriage)now de r marid n d girl is cryin4hlp ,dat my frnd has a bigD,dat it hot ha lik hell,dat she cnt continue wit d marriage,daMmm serious ooo
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op Good for you. I do sell pampas
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by derrick333(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
enigmagu1:

evrtin has disadvantages n advantages ,abstinence? Nt gud idea,1 of my got marid lastyr,he abide by d rule of d chuch(no sex during courtship ,til after marriage)now de r marid n d girl is cryin4hlp ,dat my frnd has a bigD,dat it hot ha lik hell,dat she cnt continue wit d marriage,daMmm serious ooo ,de r reliable condoms
mechanics: abstinence is d best, condom is not sure, i know of a colleaque during service, he do sleep wit girl weneva she comes visiting, despite he uses condom, d girl became pregnant, i saw d symtoms n d girl started runing up n down getting drugs to quench d pregnance, i dont just knw why some men wil nt wait til d rite tym 4 marriage, d guy has no choice dan to b wit her n wen d tym comes, he shud go n pay her bride price.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomaxx:

I did.
If there's anyone that understands the risks and disadvantages of unprotected sex, it has to be me. I'll rather go without having sex than to have unprotected intercourse with someone who isn't my wife. Besides, her being my wife is not a guarantee. What if she's getting outside unprotected? The things I don't want to think of.....

Then congratulationyou just won a ticket for two to go watch Nigeria vs Brazil post worldcup match!!

2 Likes

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by lomaxx: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Then congratulationyou just won a ticket for two to go watch Nigeria vs Brazil post worldcup match!!

I understand. It's definitely very difficult. Extremely difficult. When you're in that ecstatic moment where all that matters to you is the immediate gratification of sexual pleasure....it is very difficult.

But once you're resolute, and take steps to ensuring you have no excuse to be anything but resolute, 70% of the battle is won.

1 Like

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ur frnd is not d fada of dat thing she is carring...
i want to to belive d fada of her bastard tru her out & she rememberd ur frnd who is a donddy.
Y ur guy abi na u self dey snd dis okpo money/card
Guy if ur frnd like make e leave dat kaya.
E be like say na u self Enigmagu1

Next topic pls
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Krisddon: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Funny but serious... Well, pregnancy isn't a prerequisite for marriage and if peradventure the guy is forced to marry the girl, it will be termed 'duress' and if the guy is wise enough, he will realise that he has the locus-satndi to challenge that in the court. This is because: 1. The girl wasn't rapped. 2. She predetermined to do that before the occurrence therefore, it's sure a conspiracy. NB: apart from DNA test, there are a number of cost effective medical ways of ascertaining whom a child belongs to, so he must of necessity; consult a medical practitioner. Conclusively, the girl's act is utterly absurd to have imagined and concluded on what the guy's reaction could be on hearing that she's pregnant. However, in the situation whereby, they settle amicably, if he so wishes and ready to marry the girl; let him do so. But if he's not prepared monetarily and emotionally, let him just assist the girl in raising the child if truly the child is his.

1 Like

Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by mechanics(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
derrick333: evrtin has disadvantages n advantages ,abstinence? Nt gud idea,1 of my got marid lastyr,he abide by d rule of d chuch(no sex during courtship ,til after marriage)now de r marid n d girl is cryin4hlp ,dat my frnd has a bigD,dat it hot ha lik hell,dat she cnt continue wit d marriage,daMmm serious ooo ,de r reliable condoms
na u sabi, dats ur own idea, if u like use condoms n acquire hiv/aids, u wil av stori to tel, dat lady was nt patient, i believe d marriage wil wrk out if she goes 4 proper counselling n guidance.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Medunah: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ur frnd doesnt want to marry d gal but he can sleep with her. Anyways, congratulate him 4 me oo nd dnt 4get to invite me 4 'baby dedication'
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by khiaa(f): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
enigmagu1:

That is no excuse, your friend should have protected himself, I hope this is a lesson learned.
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by pasqal09: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Condoms
Condoms.

I can't say more.
GBAM!!!!
Re: His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. by Bunchersstab(m): 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
khiaa:

That is no excuse, your friend should have protected himself, I hope this is a lesson learned.

Ur comes my heart desire wit her bold comment..
darlyn dnt mind him, he is d one not his frnd.
*In few months tym sombari will bcom a daddy*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Romanceland 2015 / If You Are Not This, You're Not A Man Yet. / Come In Lets Disclose Some Few Secrets Abt Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.