Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (34914 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:02am On Jan 06, 2013
@OP you get time sha! There are lots out there looking for someone like you and yet someone at this point and age is incapable of making up her mind is just a waste
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Dygeasy(m): 12:08am On Jan 06, 2013
rawswagga: ..plz ya'all folo me on twitter @wisper2raw
pls do I know you?
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by onyeego(m): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2013
For me, no means NO.
But who d hell throws a question to a girl to answer YES or NO
This is 2013 man.

Wtf, is this d Romance section?
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by noniboy231(m): 12:55am On Jan 06, 2013
continue the good work cos delay is dangerous
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Umunede(m): 1:06am On Jan 06, 2013
Abrantie:

The word "woo" always makes me laugh.
Abrantie Drogba, where have u been? happy new year
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Walexy96: 1:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Guy, these are kind of girls I always wish to meet. If you can call me and I give u some certain hints u ll get her in your bed in less than a week. Trust me. You may not understand if I write those tips here..... Sorry am not a good writer. 08101899803 take the advice of those who say u should give her space and then call me for the two other steps.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by moonraker(m): 1:41am On Jan 06, 2013
2013 Niggahs!!!

Don't Waste your time on one chick forming for God knows what!!!

That's why we all have choices in this life...
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by hollypagan: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2013
Truckpusher: Once you notice those eyes saying yes while her mouth says no just grab her to the nearest corner and kiss her passionately and the rest will be history-guy no dull me oh cheesy
u bi ashawo man
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Truckpusher(m): 1:50am On Jan 06, 2013
holly-pagan:
u bi ashawo man
For where grin grin grin grin...I'm talking from experience oh anyway sha if you wan get the gist lemme know
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by emmabest2000(m): 1:57am On Jan 06, 2013
time waits for no one
treasure every moment u have it might be ur last .
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Werehkpe: 1:58am On Jan 06, 2013
My candid advice to u is to let her GO!

At times girls are confused by 3 main things
1. She is young and thinks the world of herself. by which is expecting prince charming to come carry her away on horseback
2. She loves u too but is in another serious relationship
3. She is not ready for a serious relationship OR is scared of commitments.

If its any of the first 2, den just let her go na she go begin pursue u late

If its d third,then its your job to woo her. and make her belief u and break down her walls

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Jettage: 2:27am On Jan 06, 2013
It happened to me when I was enjoying life in Asaba, I was Posted to Delta State Government house as a Youth Corper, I was Yanking the lady and i heard her groaning and moaning and i said

KOPA -Is it paining You

Chi- Yes

KOPA- I don't want to Hurt you, Can I remove it?

Chi- If you remove it, I will kill you

it's been 0ver 10 years Now, after that encounter and she is still calling me, she wants to come and see me in Lagos, always complaining about her misfortune in choosing a horse rider.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Abrantie:

The word "woo" always makes me laugh.
It sounds like a dog's bark lol
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 06, 2013
Some ladies.
Whatever I say, I mean. tongue
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by pedestal82(m): 5:30am On Jan 06, 2013
Chei! Nlanders will never disapoint u, from "spare tire", "e dey pain me" "give her space she will come running" to "maybe u misreading the body language". So which one una want the guy to follow now ? I think he is now more confused than when he opened the thread! But in all that's the beauty of NL. @op, ur answer is in one of those replies, try choose one!
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Jamieb(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2013
Deivid10: if it just hapned dat she behaves like such cos u both barely knw each other... I really see nth wrng wit it... It was u who hit her with a direct question while she is tripin already... Just take it easy with her... Cos u seem more like the answer to her Prayers

we know each other quite well. She is actually my friend. I don't know what to make of her 'cos' she has feelings for me but she is trying hard to surpress the feelings on the ground that she is a worker in the church and they have been mandated not to go into a relationship. What she wants is for us to just remain friends but i see that not happening 'cos' she would always restrict herself out of the thought that she might be going too far. I just don't know what to do about her.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Joshcoli(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2013
This post is coming in handy
I was dating this girl and we both loved
Ourselves, but the distance thing cuz; I'm in lagos and she in the north, so we partially splitted, but kept a little line of comunication, now I came to see my parent for the yelutide and we met again and am falling inlove again; and I also so the feelings in her eyes too, this time I proposed to her officially, bt she said she's got into a relationship in october last year and here I'm coming to say I want to marry her, so far this other dude has been nice to her and the family she's doesn't know how to just tell him its over and things are happening very fast with this guy. The worst case scenerio is that I'm working in lagos and she's in north west corner and this other dude is in the north west corner too# Damn!... I've a lady I'm dating in lagos but I can't marry her, my heart is at peace with the one in the north for a wife. Heading back to lagos today and I'm so damn confused....
We've been communicating well, talk for long time but...
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Ericsdm55(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Find someone else who's less confused and isn't sending mixed signals.
Well spoken.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2013
Naija_pikin 1: All girls hav dis little bit of selfishness in them. They dont really want u, but they dont want to let u go. And d day they see(catch) u wit anoda girl, despite d fact dat de hav said they dont want u, all hell, and its entire demons, wit fire, and brimestone, wil be let loose!

Na true u tok but de last sentence cracked me up
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Pennywise(m): 8:05am On Jan 06, 2013
One understands the true nature of a woman and the need for her to be discreet which is why we cant expect her to be in a hurry to say yes.

Besides if she really means a lot to him like he claims he has to be ready to walk the extra mile to win her love. Give her attention, shower her with gifts and money etc.

The problem is that all the call girls know this too. They have turned 'playing hard to get' or 'No' into a veritable fleecing tool.

They are the fowl that will draw that invisible safe line in the sand and wait for d corn.

Pls if she says no a second and a 3rd time leave her alone but u must place a ceiling on ur financial exposure in all 3 encounters afterall if she truly loves u, material things become immaterial.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2013
Got this one whom i continually woo then, she came being jelous once she sees me with anda grl. I went back to her, told her i dnt always feel better being with oda prson but her. Guess what she said. I HOPE THEY DONT COME AROUND TO BEAT ME... & we ended the long awaited lust with that kiss!
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by mu2sa2: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2013
Joshcoli: This post is coming in handy
Ourselves, but the distance thing cuz; I'm in lagos and she in the north, so we partially splitted, but kept a little line of comunication, now I came to see my parent for the yelutide and we met again and am falling inlove again; and I also so the feelings in her eyes too, this time I proposed to her officially, bt she said she's got into a relationship in october last year and here I'm coming to say I want to marry her, so far this other dude has been nice to her and the family she's doesn't know how to just tell him its over and things are happening very fast with this guy. The worst case scenerio is that I'm working in lagos and she's in north west corner and this other dude is in the north west corner too# Damn!... I've a lady I'm dating in lagos but I can't marry her, my heart is at peace with the one in the north for a wife. Heading back to lagos today and I'm so damn confused....
The one u are dating now u cant marry her; but u want to marry the other. Search your conscience - that's where you will find the answer.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by kaze4blues(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2013
Ortis: etumgbe kai walahi talahi,u i don finish mi kwo laughter kwo here my brada...kai diz na true wey i talk kwo here mana...i don experience am wen i dey do d tin wit ekaite

So abokis sef dey browse sotey dem dey nairaland....no cum carry bomb for here oooo

Laffin in swahili...ahaahaaahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahhaahhaahhhhahh
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Xano(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: Find someone else who's less confused and isn't sending mixed signals.

Exactly.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Joshcoli(m): 8:42am On Jan 06, 2013
mu2sa2: The one u are dating now u cant marry her; but u want to marry the other. Search your conscience - that's where you will find the answer.

I have my reasons why I can't marry the one in lagos....
Two things distinguish them both, the lagos is never appreciative no matter what I do for her, but the one in the north just a little for her, she will keep thanking you all through that day, even weeks
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Shegz4040(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2013
In some cases..she myt av sumone she wants..wen u are just an option...give her space nd probably get her jealous.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by jarkata(m): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2013
Walexy96: Guy, these are kind of girls I always wish to meet. If you can call me and I give u some certain hints u ll get her in your bed in less than a week. Trust me. You may not understand if I write those tips here..... Sorry am not a good writer. 08101899803 take the advice of those who say u should give her space and then call me for the two other steps.
Which kind yeye tips be dat,.if a girl likes u,she don like u be dat,inrespective of how u propose to her.anyhow u talk am if she go like u, she go still like u and if u talk frm now till tomorrow if she no go follow u she no go follow.ladies are more susceptible to feelings rather dan talks from d mouth.most ladies i dated for d past started just with play play friendship b4 materializing to dating,NO TOO MUCH TALK
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Shegz4040(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2013
Her action myt be sayn yes jst because d feelin is dere..bt in sum cases she culd av sum1 she wnts nd nt getin atentn such..which makes u an option...to me u cn probably give her space to fil lonely nd later introduce jealousy..myt be lucky to av her.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by jarkata(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2013
Walexy96: Guy, these are kind of girls I always wish to meet. If you can call me and I give u some certain hints u ll get her in your bed in less than a week. Trust me. You may not understand if I write those tips here..... Sorry am not a good writer. 08101899803 take the advice of those who say u should give her space and then call me for the two other steps.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Truckpusher(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2013
Joshcoli: This post is coming in handy
You should allow that girl to enjoy her new found love and stop distracting her.All this while you were never there for her and somebody has filled that vacuum in her life and you're talking abt marriage because you still miss her kpomo because you're still satisfied and you want it at all cost....lemme ask you two simple question
(1) If you had seen her with a baby she had out of wedlock would you still want her?
(2) If the gist in town were to be abt her habitual lovepeddling (ashawo wey no send) maybe you're parents too are also talking abt her new found career in ashawo would you have proposed to her?
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Truckpusher(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.