Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (34913 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by ezeandy(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2013
She dozn't knw wat she wants
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by softtouch2(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2013
According to William Shakespares "...Women are Men's shadow..."

@Poster: Without her knowledge, just suddenly disappear for sometime with no information about your whereabout, then see her action & reaction.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by olumaxi(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2013
idinc: grin easiest way 2 steal a fowl,throw sum corn till it steps in2 ur door.agn gals act nt only like butterflies buh lk fowls also
aint interestd in stealn a fowl..i'l rather buy 1
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Artless360(m): 9:31am On Jan 06, 2013
rawswagga: Most girls r like dat...try giving her space nd see if she will notice..plz ya'all folo me on twitter @wisper2raw
******* u ar ryt it hapum 2 me some tym ago
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by banmaster(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2013
Naija_pikin 1: what part of your body do you use in thinking?... Certainly not your brain.

na leg no mind am
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Joshcoli(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2013
Truckpusher: You should allow that girl to enjoy her new found love and stop distracting her.All this while you were never there for her and somebody has filled that vacuum in her life and you're talking abt marriage because you still miss her kpomo because you're still satisfied and you want it at all cost....lemme ask you two simple question
(1) If you had seen her with a baby she had out of wedlock would you still want her?
(2) If the gist in town were to be abt her habitual lovepeddling (ashawo wey no send) maybe you're parents too are also talking abt her new found career in ashawo would you have proposed to her?

Ok Sir...
But now she's not letting go
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by holusormi(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2013
Naija_pikin 1: what part of your body do you use in thinking?... Certainly not your brain.

the dude had over 30 likes,,u have less than 10 likes,, don't u feel a Lil bit stewpeed for asking that Question ?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2013
toygod2:

At OP,read ur post again and check the bolded part.
Why wont she say NO,when ur English is even confusing I, a guy, the reader,let alone a lady.
I suggest,you pick-up ur brighter Grammar English textbook and master it well tongue
na only u c am, ITK(I too knw) english teacher
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by bingils(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2013
safarigirl: She's testing the waters, wants to know if you're for real or just another 'hit it and quit it' fella,wants to know if you'll stick around......or she could just be saving you for when she tires of her current beau.

You could either wait or move on, yiur choice
For how long will one have to be patient while she continues in her state of confusion?
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Tochinn(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2013
Girl in dis 4rum ar pretendas, Issues, they suppose 2 clarify, dey wil just kip quite.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Walexy96: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
According to situation on ground the girl will not want to let him go. But if u missed use the tips, that's when she not even change, which you will interpret as she dislike u. If girls always turn u down, you better wake up, it bad if you don't know.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Walexy96: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
jarkatá: Which kind yeye tips be dat,.if a girl likes u,she don like u be dat,inrespective of how u propose to her.anyhow u talk am if she go like u, she go still like u and if u talk frm now till tomorrow if she no go follow u she no go follow.ladies are more susceptible to feelings rather dan talks from d mouth.most ladies i dated for d past started just with play play friendship b4 materializing to dating,NO TOO MUCH TALK
According to situation on ground the girl will not want to let him go. But if u missed use the tips, that's when she not even change, which you will interpret as she dislike u. If girls always turn u down, you better wake up, it bad if you don't know.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by dabrake(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
I take a girl's yes for a yes and her no for a no. a girl should learn to make her word her bond and not flip flop. There's only one girl who I've asked out more than once. . .
Hate girls who overvalue themselves. No time.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by AmEucharia(f): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
What are the likes for? It is nit funny, please lets stop celebrating evil.
Etumgbe: Girl; it's paining me,

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by sunnyt1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ OP, are u sure u are nt reading d wrong signal? It might be a misconception frm u
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Petraman(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jamie b: Ladies can be funny sometimes in which case i dont know what to make of it. How do you respond to a girl you woo and she is saying "KNOW" but looking into her eyes and her actions you can see a yes especially when she tells you ''i might be having feelings for you but am trying to let go''
"KNOW" instead of "NO"
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by badooo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jamie b: Ladies can be funny sometimes in which case i dont know what to make of it. How do you respond to a girl you woo and she is saying know but looking into her eyes and her actions you can see a yes especially when she tells you ''i might be having feelings for you but am trying to let go''
Try rolling with female friendz where she can see you n make her a little jealous she'll quit playin games with you thats if she really wants you
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
Naija_pikin 1: All girls hav dis little bit of selfishness in them. They dont really want u, but they dont want to let u go. And d day they see(catch) u wit anoda girl, despite d fact dat de hav said they dont want u, all hell, and its entire demons, wit fire, and brimestone, wil be let loose!
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jamie b: Ladies can be funny sometimes in which case i dont know what to make of it. How do you respond to a girl you woo and she is saying know but looking into her eyes and her actions you can see a yes especially when she tells you ''i might be having feelings for you but am trying to let go''
Kiss her, if she lyks u, she won't resist, if she doesn't, its not too bad, u wud only receive a dirty slap but its worth d try.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Jamieb(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
Martowskin: na only u c am, ITK(I too knw) english teacher
thank you very much for this. We are here talking about serious thing the young chap is busy doing error analysis. I wonder if he is done writing his jamb
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by djcrown(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
She probably likes you, so she's probably saying NO in your best interest because she is an expert in heartbreaking so if you persist,she's gonna chop your money, break your weak heart and dump you.lol
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by djcrown(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2013
Truckpusher: Once you notice those eyes saying yes while her mouth says no just grab her to the nearest corner and kiss her passionately and the rest will be history-guy no dull me oh cheesy
That could be an insult request, I bet she might re
ply you with the SLAP of your life. You too dey watch ghanian movie, its not all you see in movies that is applicable in real life .
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Sweetapple007(f): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
Br's nottg good comes easy, if u love her don't give up one day she will succumb. I think she's a good girl.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Ojeigbo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
she sent me a birthday cake via facebook ,she also sent me a new year txt msg (the first 2 send 2 me 2013)
when we chat on whatapp Everytime she tells me she is busy,i try being a nice guy sending her thank u
there was a time when we chat i became so angry and i deleted her ,few month later she added me back ,she still tell me she is busy .....i said busy doing what or are u driving a plane or what she said am disturbin her i chat wit her once a week, guys pls help me
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Revolva(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
tpacalipse: Throw some money around, she will make up her mindcheesy

I tell you as you dey toast am just use style bring ya wallet out and make she see like 5000 naira notes she go surrender ..if care no take by next weel badoos like me go don nak her!!
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by nollywood20: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jamie b: Ladies can be funny sometimes in which case i dont know what to make of it. How do you respond to a girl you woo and she is saying[size=18pt] know [/size]but looking into her eyes and her actions you can see a yes especially when she tells you ''i might be having feelings for you but am trying to let go''

[size=18pt]THAT IS WHY WHY YOU AND OTHER MEN HAVE BEEN RA-PI-NG GIRLS AND WOMEN SINCE YOU ID-IOTS THINK WOMEN ARE NOT CAPABLE OF THEIR OWN RESOLUTIONS. AND WITH YOUR BAD GRAMMAR, THE RE-TAR-DED MODS STILL PUT YOUR USELESS TOPIC ON THE HOMEPAGE?
WE HAVE HAD SIMILAR TOPICS REPEATED MANY TIMES IN THE ROMANCE SECTION.[/size]
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by dlight2(m): 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2013
wink
Naija_pikin 1: All girls hav dis little bit of selfishness in them. They dont really want u, but they dont want to let u go. And d day they see(catch) u wit anoda girl, despite d fact dat de hav said they dont want u, all hell, and its entire demons, wit fire, and brimestone, wil be let loose!
RIGHTIOUSLY TRUE

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Donawoite(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
ajailer: Give her d space,let her be and i bet she will come after you...ladies luv d chase. Bt wen they c guys turn around they ll def come after u
I agree with u
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Donawoite(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Etumgbe: Girl; it's paining me,

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
lolz. bad guy
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Donawoite(m): 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
dis is true
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by lexander(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
This actually happened to i was wooing this girl and she was like i'll think about it, i kept on trying , it actually took her almost 4 months 2 weeks and some days to give me a reply..... And guess what
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by lexander(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
She said its not going to workout between us i was what d hell time wasted, right now whenever was cross paths she's always eyeing me........ Its kinda confusing i'm thinking of going for her again cos i really like this girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.