Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (34915 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by EmmyDe25(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
NO dosnt mean Neva it just means not NOW.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by bright87: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Well am currently having same problem about a girl... All about her action says yes, but she told me she is a relationship. But the funny thing is that we both speak at length on the phone for sometimes hours at late night, even though I do the calling. She also does call me and reply my sms and also we get on really well on the phone as so many things to talk about. I actually met her on 24th of dec. we went out on 27th and things went on well. The thing was that we hangout together during the New years eve and I made my intentions known to her, but she said no that she had a boyfriend, so we both went to church together after the outing it was actually her church off which I met her sister. So after the New Year's at about few mins. past 12 she brought up the issue again asking me if am serious about my intentions and that this is new year jokingly, so i told her I was serious so she said what if we just be friends.. so I said it's fine but she must be prepared for my advances, because I don't want it at just friends. She seem to be caring and doesn't really give a damn about me spending my money.. she seem so concerned about me and this gets me scared why she doesn't want anything intimate. She even visited my house lately without me asking and took my pics with her home, she bought me some apples when she came visiting (fear nor let me eat.. just trying to be careful. lol !).. I saw her off that evening and I was asking for an handshake from her, but instead she insisted a hug would be better which i gave her a very tight hug. But again she said she can't date me, that i can't understand why she said so... even though am a bit well to do cause I am based outside Nigeria, but I didn't tell her this until we started getting along better. I have been making my feelings known to her, but she keeps on saying I can't date her that she's in a serious relationship. I do truly like her cause she is responsible. Now she just called me tonight even when she told me she was with her bf. and was asking about me and if I have eaten. She is truly getting me confused and her friend at work seems to gossip about me and anytime her phone rings her friend always ask her if am the one calling. I really dont know what she wants anymore.. it's complicating. I am actually a no nonsense guy, but I just like her coz she is responsible. I am tall, handsome so don't am ugly thats why she is running away. lol ! Please advise me responsibly.... no criticism pls... Thanks
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
If a girl tells you no, it does not mean that her response can't change with time because it is possible that present circumstances does not permit her giving you a positive response but I will honestly advice you to move on to more stable and active girls who are bold enough to tell you how they realy feel about you because Waiting for her could just be a waste of time. Forming hard to get is out dated

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by lirerih(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
Funny... Reminds me of a girl who said NO to me and sharply added that her 'no' doesn't mean NEVER. In otherwords, her 'no' may bcome a yes sometime...but ask me, who has dat time to wait?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by usdane: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2013
pls i would like to move a bit off topic. dou relevant. If a girl starts asking you for advice on how to deal with boys approaching her. Saying that she does not like them that she has a fiancee' alrady (not me, another guy, which i doubt if she truly has)...she keeps on calling me and asking germaine questions. What does that possibly translate. Thanks
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 07, 2013
bright87: Well am currently having same problem about a girl... All about her action says yes, but she told me she is a relationship. But the funny thing is that we both speak at length on the phone for sometimes hours at late night, even though I do the calling. She also does call me and reply my sms and also we get on really well on the phone as so many things to talk about. I actually met her on 24th of dec. we went out on 27th and things went on well. The thing was that we hangout together during the New years eve and I made my intentions known to her, but she said no that she had a boyfriend, so we both went to church together after the outing it was actually her church off which I met her sister. So after the New Year's at about few mins. past 12 she brought up the issue again asking me if am serious about my intentions and that this is new year jokingly, so i told her I was serious so she said what if we just be friends.. so I said it's fine but she must be prepared for my advances, because I don't want it at just friends. She seem to be caring and doesn't really give a damn about me spending my money.. she seem so concerned about me and this gets me scared why she doesn't want anything intimate. She even visited my house lately without me asking and took my pics with her home, she bought me some apples when she came visiting (fear nor let me eat.. just trying to be careful. lol !).. I saw her off that evening and I was asking for an handshake from her, but instead she insisted a hug would be better which i gave her a very tight hug. But again she said she can't date me, that i can't understand why she said so... even though am a bit well to do cause I am based outside Nigeria, but I didn't tell her this until we started getting along better. I have been making my feelings known to her, but she keeps on saying I can't date her that she's in a serious relationship. I do truly like her cause she is responsible. Now she just called me tonight even when she told me she was with her bf. and was asking about me and if I have eaten. She is truly getting me confused and her friend at work seems to gossip about me and anytime her phone rings her friend always ask her if am the one calling. I really dont know what she wants anymore.. it's complicating. I am actually a no nonsense guy, but I just like her coz she is responsible. I am tall, handsome so don't am ugly thats why she is running away. lol ! Please advise me responsibly.... no criticism pls... Thanks
somtimes u guys just get me confuse. Wat else do u want her to tell u, must she say yes b4 u knw she said yes. Dat is d hand writin on d wall. Sowi to say u ar just 2 blind to c it or u ar myopic in nature. My guy dat girl is already in ur palm. Just look 4 a perfect position and giv ar a kiss. A kiss only i said notin more pls. Just 4 confermation.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by vanstanzy(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2013
I don "Bone" many girls like that when i was still single. They say "No, stop it!", yet their hands keep drawing u closer for more. grin grin grin Lets just say women have a much lower threshold than men.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by infodollarman(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2013
most of them play hide and seek but nowadays, the bold ones even start toasting you before you approach them. the ones that doesn't know what they want keep playing hard to get while their mates are getting married every Saturday
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by infodollarman(m): 10:08am On Jan 07, 2013
guy no be lie. just get closer to her,start showing interest in her interest and she is all yours
Martowskin: somtimes u guys just get me confuse. Wat else do u want her to tell u, must she say yes b4 u knw she said yes. Dat is d hand writin on d wall. Sowi to say u ar just 2 blind to c it or u ar myopic in nature. My guy dat girl is already in ur palm. Just look 4 a perfect position and giv ar a kiss. A kiss only i said notin more pls. Just 4 confermation.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by infodollarman(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2013
usdane: pls i would like to move a bit off topic. dou relevant. If a girl starts asking you for advice on how to deal with boys approaching her. Saying that she does not like them that she has a fiancee' alrady (not me, another guy, which i doubt if she truly has)...she keeps on calling me and asking germaine questions. What does that possibly translate. Thanks
As a teacher, you should know that theory alone is not enough. so go practical with her and see if she will not give you true confession.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by infodollarman(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2013
this is true. some might even be having the feeling that their relationship may crash at any moment and so start looking for replacement on time
emijoe: frm my own xperience,such type of gal maybe in a serious relatnship and probably wana keep u as a spare tyre incase of her relatnship heads 2 gutter
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by infodollarman(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2013
Eghosa kelly: If a girl tells you no, it does not mean that her response can't change with time because it is possible that present circumstances does not permit her giving you a positive response but I will honestly advice you to move on to more stable and active girls who are bold enough to tell you how they realy feel about you because Waiting for her could just be a waste of time. Forming hard to get is out dated
true talk. forming hard to get is outdated
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by bright87: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2013
infodollarman: this is true. some might even be having the feeling that their relationship may crash at any moment and so start looking for replacement on time
Lol... Me for spare tire ? when there are lots of gals out there.. Well, the truth is that I am not sure if truly she is in a relationship.. when am sure she is a relationship I will move on.. no time for nonsense.. I get my money.. and I'm nice looking so why waste my time on some gal ?
But i can't deny the fact I like her person though and we seem to get on really well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song / Abuja Sex Workers: Why We Prefer Married Men / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.