Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 (11438 Views)

Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) / Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by truelovecom: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2013
grafikii: With the north against him and SW not liking him , i seriously doubt if can win 2015.
What do you guys think

IF HE WIN'S PDP PRIMARY, THEN THE REST IS MOI MOI
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
Truckpusher: You've always been a pathetic fellow ever since you joined up NL every normal person wouldn't take your commentaries seriously besides have you hired the psychiatric doctor ?

Why are you responding to the posts? I am not here to make you happy, not even an okoro man with his warped thinking.

And you dont seem to know my mission here... Go and check my previous posts and you will see I am on track.

Igbos must be isolated and put where they belong...

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
SUBMARINE: During PDP party election, delegates from Christian North, SW, SS & SE will endorse GEJ.

You will be there to co-ordinate the primary - even when your SS brothers are already collecting money and campaigning for Atiku.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by digospel2: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
grafikii: With the north against him and SW not liking him , i seriously doubt if can win 2015.
What do you guys think

Which North no like GEJ. Mind you that no average Christian Northerner will vote Boko Haram again. Except if the north present a credible christian otherwise no vacancy in Aso rocK. Ultimately power belongs to God and he gives to whomever He wills. If God destined GEJ to continue, no force can stop him. Naija be careful of 2015 election because it will either make or mar naija.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by brainyc: 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
he will win,jonathans enemies ar in lagos nd mostly yorubas,he is nt doing bad in other states.check or conduct your statistics.lagosians think dat the acn imposed hardship to them is caused by jonathan una sorry.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Raxz(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Jerie:

Unseen great influence where? Someone that confessed he couldn't fly by helicopter to Yobe cos of security implications. Would he campaign there?

You think the middle-belters and xtians in the north would vote GEJ? He'll somersault there because he left them to the wolves when BH and other security crises came knocking.
Who told you this lie am from north central, believe u me no Christian in the north or north central will vote buhari nt even under gun point mark my world.
The 'Azikiwe' trick won't work in d SE this time. He'll win in Abia, T.A Orji is doing a 'wonderful' work there.

No need wasting my MB on GEJ, he'll be beaten like a drum.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
brainy c: he will win,jonathans enemies ar in lagos nd mostly yorubas,he is nt doing bad in other states.check or conduct your statistics.lagosians think dat the acn imposed hardship to them is caused by jonathan una sorry.

What rubbish are you saying? GEJ is not doing bad in the north? Abi? He is only doing bad in South West? When you wake up from your slumber let me know.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by yaksh: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2013
God 4bit, badluk 2 nigeria after all dis killins n stealin dat badluk did. Mafia d blood is ok 4 u naw
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by yaksh: 12:28am On Jan 09, 2013
God 4bit, badluk 2 nigeria after all dis killins n stealin dat badluk did. Mafia d blood is ok 4 u naw.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by brainyc: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
OsunOriginal:

What rubbish are you saying? GEJ is not doing bad in the north? Abi? He is only doing bad in South West? When you wake up from your slumber let me know.

he is already empowring the rural farmers in the north wit subsidies seedling nd fertilisers,10million handsets for rural farmers,cant u see the deft and crafty moves,if control ten million rural nd urban farmers,thats ten million votes already,all he needs to do is for the east is to construct the second niger bridge nd the enugu phc road nd the east wil flock to him,nd for the rest of nigeria fixing electricity nd mordernising the railsector will give him considerable votes.let me tell u one truth,a lot of things will happen btw now nd 2015 mark my world as for south south they hv now choice than to follow him.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by TableLeg(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
GEJ and his cohorts should brace themselves for a massive disappointment come 2015!
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by pazienza(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
Isn't he in control of EFCC? He just needs to make good use of that lion,to scare adversaries away, nigerian politicians are all corrupt,how difficult will it be to find dirts on them? As an igboman,goodluck's victory or loss,means nothing to me.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by nagoma(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nigerian election? Even a goat can" win", if by some luck it is already the president.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Jerie(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
brainy c: he will win,jonathans enemies ar in lagos nd mostly yorubas,he is nt doing bad in other states.check or conduct your statistics.lagosians think dat the acn imposed hardship to them is caused by jonathan una sorry.

Guy, dnt post when your memory card is not inserted. See the way you are disgracing your m.o.r.o.n clan.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Uzzyan: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2013

I want to believe u were psychologically and mentally unstable when you harbored the thought and also had the guts to write this. Its allowed for dim-witted thwarts to write this, but to mention a particular tribe is just more dumb than dumb. Grow up man, ACN aint inflicting any untold hardship to the masses. Incase you havent realised,Lagos(being my case study),is totally revamped and got its best looks since only God knows when. See the truth and say it as it is, it could be bitter but ofcourse its always the best. PS:Am not Yoruba.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by kuchikau: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
OsunOriginal:

Which abroad? Where do you leave? Man, you need to come out from the creek.
....indeed you must be a fool for insulting your president.am afraid cos this site when noticed by any prsidentail personal will be......
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by brainyc: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2013
Uzzyan:

I want to believe u were psychologically and mentally unstable when you harbored the thought and also had the guts to write this. Its allowed for dim-witted thwarts to write this, but to mention a particular tribe is just more dumb than dumb. Grow up man, ACN aint inflicting any untold hardship to the masses. Incase you havent realised,Lagos(being my case study),is totally revamped and got its best looks since only God knows when. See the truth and say it as it is, it could be bitter but ofcourse its always the best. PS:Am not Yoruba.
i hv only a few word for you dumb ass,your lagos is disgusting,chaotic and smelling.u idiot that is jabbering,if lagos is a shining light as you boast,y are u bitter nd complaing,is it pdp that is ruling lagos,answer me slowpoke,if things are rosie for u there y complain.let me tell u,if your governor did half of the archievement of akpabio or amechi in lagos,u will put him on moon nd command us to worship him.ok can u truthfully tell me that the road that u pass from ur house to ur place of work is motorable.is most streets nd neirghbourhood road in your soo call dubai nt an eye sore.do you know that a village health center in rivers state is better than ur gerneral hospital.an ordinary primary school in phc is better than ur best public secondary school.i dont want to waste my time wit sadist like u.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by brainyc: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2013
Uzzyan:

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by brainyc: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Table Leg :
GEJ and his cohorts should brace themselves for a massive disappointment come 2015!
be ready to cover ur ugly face in shame sadist.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by brainyc: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Jerie:

Guy, dnt post when your memory card is not inserted. See the way you are disgracing your m.o.r.o.n clan.
if my memory card is nt inserted then your brain hard disc have been remove hence it cant even butt.wat hv the oposition partys done in the states that they govern that is extraodinary.answer me,dumb slowpoke,answer me u wog.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by brainyc: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2013
jonathan will win in 2015,jonathans enemies are in lagos and mostly yorubas,they think that the acn imposed hardship to them is caused by jonathan,let me ask all this sadist and slowpokes (1)is it jonathan that stops your governor from fixing ur streets nd neigbourhood roads which is an eye sore to a city that claim mega city status on pages of newspaper,(2)the smelly nature of lagos which any honest person entering lagos can testify is it jonathan that cause it when u hv a governor u are praising to high moon nt haven,(3)the hightaxation,extortion,intimidation,harrasment brutality that is unleash on an average lagosian,is it jonathan that is causing it or authorised it answer me all these wogs.wat hv the oposition cpc nd acn done in the states they govern that is extraordinary,if lagos governor archieve half of wat amechi or akpabio did in rivers nd akwa ibom,all this dumb bottom will put him on the moon nd command us to worship him,afterall a village health center in rivers state is better equip nd more beautiful than gerneral hospital in lagos,a pimary school in phc is far better than the best public secondry school in lagos,didnt amechi nd akpabio build bridges nd roads in their states and are they collecting tolls.ordinary ramp bridge in ikoyi is wat lagosians are going to pay 500naira like i said before u na sorry oo!!! jonathan will win.evee
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by gbadexy(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2013
The president needs to win the primaries first before you can even talk of him winning re-election.
I doubt if delegates from the south west would vote for him and am sure northern delegates won't for any reason vote for him, even a few south easterners may not vote for him with proper incentive.
I doubt if south- south, eastern and some middle belt delegates vote can make him win the primaries.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by brainyc: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
gbadexy: The president needs to win the primaries first before you can even talk of him winning re-election.
I doubt if delegates from the south west would vote for him and am sure northern delegates won't for any reason vote for him, even a few south easterners may not vote for him with proper incentive.
I doubt if south- south, eastern and some middle belt delegates vote can make him win the primaries.
dnt panic man,whn he reach the bridge,he will know how to cross it offcourse,mind u,the delegates from the southwest will nt be nomited by the arogant acn governors.it is political nd party chieftains that will nominate delegates.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by yommys01(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2013
Chiddysville: I don' t know why these haters are scared of Gej contesting in 2015. Elections are not won on the pages of newspapers or on nairaland; one thing I know for sure is that if any election is conducted today in Nigeria, Gej will still win hands down. most times, I laugh at fools that think they can use propaganda to deceive Nigerians but we know better. Gej will continue to have our full support on his transformation agenda which has started bearing fruits
Bros, I will appreciate if you can kindly tell us more about these so called transformation agenda and what fruit(s) they have bore so far. Back up your claims with facts please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015: We’ll Push Out PDP –buhari, Tinubu / Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead / Senate, Presidency Clash Looms Over Projects’ Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.