Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years (3482 Views)

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by 2cantango(f): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2006
baby girl you're going to have not only the crazy players of NL phoning you once they see your number is here, but also any other player that's out there being a ghost undecided
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2006
i meant to modify it right after Candy hd sn it baby girl
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Dojo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2006
You better modify it. But I nhave it already tongue
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by 2cantango(f): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i meant to modify it right after Candy hd sn it baby girl

Glad to hear it baby girl kiss
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2006
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2006
Dojo:

You better modify it. But I nhave it already tongue
im going to av to change ma phone den! cool
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Dojo(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2006
cry Pls, don't do that. You know I can never hurt or harm you. Don't worry, I promise never to call you. cry
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by tabuko(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2006
APOLOGY!APOLOGY! To all nairalanders. Sins mtn started chargin Highly for gprs,i'v bin usin v mobile.And i cudnt log on to nairaland wit it until now.
I shud hav asked u guys first.
Though,i hav apologiesd to her too.I realized i took it too harshly.Which i have admitted.
But the fact still remains that we cant get married like that. And the break up issue has made me know alot sha.-she is crazy in love wit me.Somtin i was not seein before. The way we communicate now is the bomb.She now has time for me than before.I tink it happened for a reason. . . -to strengthen our love for each other.
Thanks guys. I need to go out for environmental sanitation.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Ashiwaju(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2006
Good thing you realised your mistake and God save u say you don correct am cus if not, i know what ashiwaju would have said or done to you, but anyway i have no choice than to keep my words cus mine could have been worse. Treat her like a lady like them talk and please 5 years no be yam ooo, if its worth loving for 5 years then its worth loving for the rest of yah life unless parhaps you have an outstanding reason. abeg take good kia of the damsel and say me well to her on behalf of nairaland.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by kimba(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2006
for all you guys blaming TABUKO,

I have this question for y'all:

[size=18pt]Is it better to break her heart now than to force himself to marry her and then break her heart with a divorce?, [/size]

think: a bird in hand is worth two in the bush, at least both of them can go their own separate ways and fate can still bring good-luck!!!
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by hotangel2(f): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2006
Nobody or shall i say, I am not balimg him for breaking up. Im just suprised at his 'acts'.

He broke up with text message and he came here typing nonsense saying FINALY!!!! I dropped my girl after 5 years?

Finaly?? Was she a burden? If she was, why the fxck did he decide to go out with her? He dropped her? Ohh wow, wat an heavy load she was. After dropping her her feels, Ohh mehn, Load don go. AFter 5 yrs, sucker! Were u blind all thur? And with a text message? 5 year relationship, a lil bit of curtesy here please? At least a call? No a freaking text message.

And then he's telling me abt religion, u mean for 5 years u didn't know that her religion was different from yours? Wow, Nothing clicks here mehn, this is bullshiit!
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by hotangel2(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2006
tabuko:

APOLOGY!APOLOGY! To all Nairaland users. Sins mtn started chargin Highly for gprs,i'v bin usin v mobile.And i cudnt log on to nairaland wit it until now.
I should hav asked u guys first.
Though,i hav apologiesd to her too.I realized i took it too harshly.Which i have admitted.
But the fact still remains that we can't get married like that. And the break up issue has made me know alot sha.-she is crazy in love wit me.Somtin i was not seein before. The way we communicate now is the bomb.She now has time for me than before.I think it happened for a reason. . . -to strengthen our love for each other.

Apology not requested for.

U should have asked us first? So we know ur 5 yrs gf more than you do? Well im glad u apologized to her. And yes nigga, u took it harshly.

My point is tho, did u just see that u cant get married like that? Dude 5 whole years? Ohh wow, u were with a girl for 5 years n didn't know she's in love with you. A girl that's with you for 5 yrs must have been in love with you dude. THEY DON'T MAKE 5 YEARS ANYMORE, it's hard to find a girl that'll stick with you for five years. Five years r no longer in publication, it's scarce!!

Anyways im glad y'all talking again. I am lost oo, strengthen ur love when u broke up with her? Speak english hun. ENGLISH!
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by kimba(m): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2006
hey, hey, hey, hey, hey

so you dropped the back-pack on Apr 27th and picked it up again on Apr29th, grin grin grin grin

Is this some sort of formal child's play? or, i didnt get something, pls help me oo
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by hotangel2(f): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2006
Now u get wat im saying kimba. It's like a joke.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Rhodalyn(f): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2006
Dojo:

cry Please, don't do that. You know I can never hurt or harm you. Don't worry, I promise never to call you. cry
awwwwwwwwwww come on Dojo, i ws jst kiddin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by kimba(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2006
@hot-angel

ehen, i thought so,
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by glorina: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2008
finally? na wa o shocked
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:39am On Dec 12, 2008
This is an old and dealt issue, please stop bringing it out again.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by MoneyRule(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2008
"i wudnt want to break her heart at the end"?
What do you call what you just did?
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by AdamBrody1(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2008
I just had to do it.
Reasons? Hmmm because of religion.
Wel,its not my fault,because she is aware that i can't marry her.
I sent her a txt askin for a break up.I stopped takin her calls,no more txt or calls,
then she became sick,cryd and begd.I picked her call because,she sent a txt treatnin to "kill" her sef.Here i knew she was also crazy in love.She pleaded for more time.
But the point is that,i want to,or i, broke up because i love her so much and i wudnt want to break her heart at the end.
what do u guys think?

Your my hero!

Could you send me an autograph! grin

The only thing that made me unhappy with your post is that you picked up her call because she threatened to kill herself!, pssssssf! angry

Big deal! If she killed her self, it will be one more less mouth to feed in my own opinion and you will still see another person to date and probably dump again grin
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by busybein: 1:16am On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

Your my hero!

Could you send me an autograph! grin

The only thing that made me unhappy with your post is that you picked up her call because she threatened to kill herself!, pssssssf! angry

Big deal! If she killed her self, it will be one more less mouth to feed in my own opinion and you will still see another person to date and probably dump again grin

dont forget to read dis part,b4 rejoicing

tabuko:

APOLOGY!APOLOGY! To all nairalanders. Sins mtn started chargin Highly for gprs,i'v bin usin v mobile.And i cudnt log on to nairaland wit it until now.
I should hav asked u guys first.
But the fact still remains that we can't get married like that. And the break up issue has made me know alot sha.-she is crazy in love wit me.Somtin i was not seein before. The way we communicate now is the bomb.She now has time for me than before.I think it happened for a reason. . . -to strengthen our love for each other.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 13, 2008
busybein:

don't forget to read this part,before rejoicing

grin grin grin grin grin

Adam Brody is not serious

@topic
Break up by text? some of you men are so bloody disrespectful undecided
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by busybein: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

@topic

they r cowardssome men r cowards
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Tgirl4real(f): 1:25am On Dec 13, 2008
Who brought this thread up again

since 2006 . . .

I bet d guy is married now undecided
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by AdamBrody1(m): 1:25am On Dec 13, 2008
busybein:

they r cowardssome men r cowards

We agree we are cowards but a N10 Dumping text message tells us how much the girl is worth to us at the end! Bottomline she has been dumped!

Chapter closed!  wink
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by A40(m): 1:28am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

You girls do it too!! A girlfriend of mine broke up with her boyfriend via voicemail grin grin
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by busybein: 1:29am On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

We agree we are cowards but a N10 Dumping text message tells us how much the girl is worth to us at the end! Bottomline she has been dumped!

Chapter closed!  wink

read carefully before popping dat champaigne
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 13, 2008
Tgirl4real:

since 2006 . . .

or still breaking up with someone else cheesy cheesy cheesy

A-40:

You girls do it too!! A girlfriend of mine broke up with her boyfriend via voicemail grin grin
Well, so you guys are comparing us to you now? I thought men were suppose to know better, so I was told.

Damn!! why on voicemail? face to face gives one the pleasure of watching his rxn. and if he doesn't care, get a bat and fix his car real nice
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by fe32(m): 1:33am On Dec 13, 2008
Tgirl4real:

since 2006 . . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by chika98: 1:33am On Dec 13, 2008
Nothing shocks me anymore. VM, IM, text msgs, email, na today?
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Tgirl4real(f): 1:35am On Dec 13, 2008
no be today . . . e don tey tongue
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by A40(m): 1:53am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Damn!! why on voicemail? face to face gives one the pleasure of watching his rxn. and if he doesn't care, get a bat and fix his car real nice
You girls can be such meanies sometimes i told her she would get her payback sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why / Sex And Consequences Of Sleeping With A Divorced Or Married Woman / MORENIKEJI Must Be bleeped.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.