Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years (3494 Views)

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? / Reasons Why I Dropped My 25years Old Girlfriend For A 17year Old Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Damn!! why on voicemail? face to face gives one the pleasure of watching his rxn. and if he doesn't care, get a bat and fix his car real nice

shocked Thank God i saw this one in time.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 13, 2008
A-40:

You girls can be such meanies sometimes i told her she would get her payback sha
lmao!! I wouldn't do such a thing sha tongue

Trust me, her own is coming. Karma works in mysterious way.

davidylan:

shocked Thank God i saw this one in time.
You saw nothing wink
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by A40(m): 2:12am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao!! I wouldn't do such a thing sha tongue

Trust me, her own is coming. Karma works in mysterious way.
How are we supposed to know that?some girls know just how to rip a guy's heart from his chest

She is my friend so i am hoping she doesn't get whats coming to her
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 13, 2008
A-40:

How are we supposed to know that?some girls know just how to rip a guy's heart from his chest

She is my friend so i am hoping she doesn't get whats coming to her
Know what? I'm a very gentle person plz. I can't hurt a fly wink
[s]Rip his heart out? that's being too nice. . . .take a knive, stab him, and twist it undecided[/s]

She has to get it, or else she won't learn.
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by A40(m): 2:47am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Know what? I'm a very gentle person plz. I can't hurt a fly wink
[s]Rip his heart out? that's being too nice. . . .take a knive, stab him, and twist it undecided[/s]

She has to get it, or else she won't learn.
Yeah you can't hurt a fly alright tongue and i am Barack Obama

Well maybe you are right sha
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 13, 2008
A-40:

Yeah you can't hurt a fly alright tongue and[b] i am Barack Obama [/b]

Well maybe you are right sha
for real? can I get autograph plz cheesy grin cheesy

seriously, am quite gentle wink grin
Re: Finally, I Dropped My Girl: After 5 Years by follypimpi(m): 4:15am On Dec 13, 2008
the guy is jst a fool,now if a girl breaks his heart he will go on like a raging mad man, i pray one day sum girl mash ur heart up like potato, idiot 5yrs chie,heartless mora sucka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help / How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha / She's Driving Me Nut!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.