Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. (10305 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / When Women Lie That They Are Pregnant Just To Trap Guys Into Marrying Them / So, What About When Women Abuse Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
Skyfall that annoying movie. I rushed to the theatres to watch it and was seeing mushy mushy scenes

What happened to the action Hero 007 Roger Moore who kicked everyones arseee.

Even this Daniel Craig no sabi nyansh women inside those movies sef, He isnt even slick enough for a 007, not witty with words. I would give anything to have Roger Moore back
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by Warfibabe(f): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
ileobatojo:

grin Hehehe. An emotional blackmailer in the house!

Oya tell us, how do you manage to turn on those waterworks at the drop of a hat? How did you perfect this skill? grin
lol.... i try to avoid fighting with my husband so wen it happens, this is just the easiest way to avoid tearing ourselves apart...i do it mostly when in the course of an argument, i throw words that i instantly regret saying and know will lead to a huge fight.. i just storm to the next room or anywhere i know he'd hear me and start to bawl my eyes out.. all i need to.do is think about anything that will bring instant tears to my eyes... when he comes around to get me to stop crying, i seize the opportunity to tell him about how sorry i am, and how i really hate for us to argue bla bla bla.... and case don close with of course a huge relief for me. cus its either the tears to bring us closer, or the fights to tear us apart.
gwas:
I'm not saying your husband is a mumu o, but one thing am sure of is: if he meets someone like my ex, he would give her all his life savings willingly!
ileobatojo:

grin Hehehe. An emotional blackmailer in the house!

Oya tell us, how do you manage to turn on those waterworks at the drop of a hat? How did you perfect this skill? grin
lol.... i try to avoid fighting with my husband so wen it happens, this is just the easiest way to avoid tearing ourselves apart...i do it mostly when in the course of an argument, i throw words that i instantly regret saying and know will lead to a huge fight.. i just storm to the next room or anywhere i know he'd hear me and start to bawl my eyes out.. all i need to.do is think about anything that will bring instant tears to my eyes... when he comes around to get me to stop crying, i seize the opportunity to tell him about how sorry i am, and how i really hate for us to argue bla bla bla.... and case don close with of course a huge relief for me. cus its either the tears to bring us closer, or the fights to tear us apart.
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by gwas(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]Yorubas say Asukunrojo Obinrin o man tu ile (A woman who cries while explaining herself is suspect)

Bob Marley said No woman no cry[/size]

My own cry was after Canada 1987 final In the middle of the night I was wailing everyone was begging me, I even felt like killing the referee
Your own still better. Mine was Nigeria Italy in USA 94. I cried and cursed Roberto Baggio through out that night. No be small begging that night o.
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by coogar: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
chaircover:

Hmmmmmmm . . . its men that dont like Daniel Craig oooo!
Women love a man who appeals to their feminine side . . kick everyones arseeee ke?? lipsrsealed

The same reason why men cant stand van vicker cos he is fine in a feminine sort of way but women love him. You wont understand sha grin

women love van vicker or chaircover loves van vicker?
daniel craig is actually a brute - he kills at will....i like him more than pierce brosnan, timothy dalton and roger moore. sean connery n george lazenby are my favourites!
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
pak:

If James Bond and Di Caprio like, let them die one million time for film, na dem saka[/size]
lol grin saka added to my pidgin grammar saka!
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by klinsmann9(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
debrief08: This is nt aa generalization, but I have noticed this among some women.
They mostly do so when they want something or to get you on their side.
They start telling a story which they can easily say without emotions or some emotions but to "convince" you they start crying.
I just realised that I even with my prior experience when sharing I never cried, I will just say it and maybe that's why some people never "believed" or "pitied" me.
I say this because it has been a reoccuring issue recently, a Cousins Mother who wants him to marry her choice of a spouse as against his own because of tribal consideration, I went to speak with her because He asked me too, next thing the woman was giving me sob stories irrelevant to the issue at hand and crying.
Thankfully I know this "Anty" well and I wasn't falling for it, most of the stories were laced in half truths and I called her out, immediatelly I did, the tears dried up like magic, but am sure others who had earlier come to talk had fallen for the tears.

Second Experience, a Neighbor whose daughter had once gotten a car gift from a boyfriend the Mother didn't know and they sked me to help hide the car from the Father I refused, recently the girl got into some trouble, I went to the Mom to see how we could resolve it, she started pleading innocemnce and crying, again I called her out, "Madam, I am not here to blame or say I told you so, I am here so we could solve this issue with the little help I can offer", again tears dried like magic.

Third Experience was with a Family Friend. I had severally warned her about some habits, I don't think scheming and hiding has any place in marriage but she had even started avoiding me. Till trouble burst and her husband caught her taking joint funds to buy personal assests, again when the husband met me and said he was done and will be filing for divorce I went to talk with her so we could work on how to apologise and steps to take on correction, another round of tears with stories of how "unfair" he was and pushed her into it, which I know is a big lie because he has been very nice, open and fair, she was just being greedy and following bad company.

I don't know if I am too hard, I try to be rational and explain an issue clearly without making people feel sorry for me with tears, I prefer if I have an issue we think clearly and find a solution.

Are some women just emotional or do they just use tears to gain sympathy?

Bare in mind that some of these women will do acts that will shock you to the marrow yet turn to tears and stories when caught
so boring.....snoring
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by mysticgal(f): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
me i hardly cry oh,i hate it when women cry in front of a man,emotional blackmail smh,i prefer to sweet talk than tears.an...d i hide and cry
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by Websurfers: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
Women tend to blackmail men with their tears. Let's not go too far. My sister the other day was begging my brother to give her some money but my bro refused and then she started crying that when you see her you'll surely feel sorry for her. When my bro left, she smiled and said; Emmanuel you see? After seeing my tears he quickly gave me what i asked. And then she smile. Women do such practice to get what they want.

Second experience was; my ex-girl whom i caught red-handed flirting with a guy and she was denying and saying i am hurting her by accusing her wrongly and was crying as if she was innocent. I was almost confused but in the end it was even more than what I thought. I don't judge or do things for women by their tears anymore. smiley
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
I am a very emotional person, my parents know it and my hubby knows it. Don;t even say sorry cos that makes the crying worse
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by gluv01(f): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
lol....I also cried while watching Titanic but wailed seriously when I watched Robin Hood. cry You know in every movie there is "actor and boss" cheesy...At the least minute when we thought that Robin Hood can finally get married to the Love of his live, a girl he has risked his life and everything for... she was killed. Hae God, see tears na...even Big Bro and sis thought something was wrong although it amused them. It was just like I was the one who was killed grin
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by ayodot(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
All ladies do it at one point or the other. using their cry to gain undue advantage. but some are more fond of it than other.

EVEN MY MUM DOES IT
Re: When Women Use Tears For Emotional Blackmail. by shadabia: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2014
FACT ABOUT LIFE
THE WISEST MAN ON EARTH STILL HAVE A BLACK SHADOW.
NO MECHANIC CAN REPAIR BREAKING NEWS.
NO MATTER HOW TALL YOU ARE, YOU CAN NEVER SEE TOMORROW.
EVEN IF YOU HAVE MILLIONS OF CARS, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO WALK INTO YOUR BEDROOM.
To continue reading, goto... http://shadabia..com/2014/08/facts-about-life.html

HOW TO GET FLAT BELLY
Hi,
The issue of belly fat is not restricted to a particular gender. It happens to anyone, mostly due to child delivery in women and in men, due to an addictive life style of drinking, too much food intake and or laziness to exercise the body.Click here for more info http://shadabia..com/2014/08/how-to-get-flat-belly.html

DATA RECOVERY
If you are a user of gadgets such as Cam coders, laptop PCs, Desktops, Ipads, Flash drives and etc, the you are not unfamiliar to the issue of data loss, here is a solution for you. Click here for futher info...http://shadabia..com/2014/08/data-recovery.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Time Do Nigerian Fathers Spend With Their Kids/ Children? / The New Trends In Getting Married These Days.. I Bow! / What's Your Experience With Money Lending/Borrowing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.