Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone (23021 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by SIBLI06(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2006
babymine:

@ SIBLI

Easier said than done. cheesy cheesy
I know it is not easy but all the indicators are flashing up a problem in the replationship.

twinstaiye:

Serves him right, next time, he wont venture into reading your text messages again. Meanwhile, you yourself don't help matters, you should have deleted such kind of message. I have said it times without number that human will cheat on each other at any slightest opportunity, irrespective of the gender nature. The above case is a pointer to the fact that, both gender can cheat on each other. Having said this, do keep begging your guy, and I hope he listen, afterall, he is only being clever that you have not catch him with such messages too. People should learn to live their life believing that their loved ones will cheat on them rather than believing that, their trusted loved ones will never cheat on them. If your boyfriend had lived with such notions, he would have forgiven you and seeking our opinion would not even have arise.

Sory I totally disagree,

"People should learn to live their life believing that their loved ones will cheat on them rather than believing that, their trusted loved ones will never cheat on them"

What a way to live your life!! You must have had bad experiances to say such a thing?? So you have to be smart to survive in a relationship!!! delete texts etc!! that is no relationship in my book.

When you meet the right person you will know!! The right person will trust you no matter what!

Do not expect anything more than the truth and upmost respect from your partner. Good luck anyway! what ever makes you happy
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by walemuse(m): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2006
How do you expect him to believe you don't have anything to do with the guy in question? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by babymine(f): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2006
Sometimes I wonder at twinstaiye. 
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by africanboy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2006
some points i noticed:
- she refused to state the name of the two guys (how similar are there names?)
- she did not define how "explicit" the message was
- after a while, she stopped replying posts
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by twinstaiye(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ SIBLI whether you disagree or not, that is my own view, the perspectives that we look at issues differs from one person to another.
@ Babymine. Wonder less about me, I am just being real considering what human being behaviour are, they like to pretend as if they dont indulge in a bad situation you find yourself, whereas, they have gone or still going through the same scenarios.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by tbagging(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2006
i guess it was time for him 2find out, if u still like him then plead wif him , oda wise bust it undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by lovelyS(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2006
HEY BABE!, PLEASE CAN U TELL ME THE CONTENT OF THE TEXT MESSAGE, AFTER THAT,I WILL KNOW WHAT 2 SAY'BOUT THAT,

I'm sorry for that LOL ~
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by nwaigboannoying: 3:46am On Apr 29, 2006
If the message you sent to that other guy was an honest mistake, then relax your bf will find out the truth, If you try too hard to get him to see the truth that might make him think you have something going on and you are trying hard to make him see otherwise grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by shockreaction(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2006
LOL.

Another reason why you shouldn't convey potentially incriminating messages via your phone.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by eveseh(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2006
that's bad
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by beyonce1(f): 3:28am On May 07, 2006
Time heals just be patient if he truly loves u he'll forgive u even if he catches u stark naked with another guy! True luv is cool
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by vichel(m): 3:30am On May 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy u must have seen way too much love movies
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by IBBFan(m): 3:41am On May 07, 2006
@beyunce

for you, i wouldn't mind even if i caught you in bed with my grandfather's father.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by beyonce1(f): 12:14am On May 08, 2006
IBB:

@beyunce

for you, i wouldn't mind even if i caught you in bed with my grandfather's father.

@IBB ,,,,,, Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ? see , daz wat I call TRUE LOOOOOOOVE kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Anabib(f): 11:04am On May 08, 2006
@beyunce

EASIER SAID THAN DONE!!! lipsrsealed

My advise,
Beg him and give him time, if after a set period of time and he is still adamant,
baby girl move on.
Love forgives and forgets, so if he loves you, he shld be able to forgive you.

its not as if he caught you making out with the guy ojare grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by babymine(f): 11:17am On May 08, 2006
Na wa oh! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by beyunce(f): 8:02pm On May 08, 2006
IBB:

@beyunce

Haba.
Anyways I gat no time for u yet.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by IBBFan(m): 12:01am On May 09, 2006
beyonce,

just went through your profile now and i saw 3 girls. whish of dem be u? anyway, i can still forgive 3 of you, no matter how much you wrong me. kiss kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by beyunce(f): 10:38am On May 09, 2006
IBB:

beyonce,

just went through your profile now and i saw 3 girls. whish of them be u? anyway, i can still forgive 3 of you, no matter how much you wrong me. kiss kiss

Wat wrong are u talking about now.
Anyways Am beyunce and not beyonce.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by IBBFan(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2006
shocked shocked shocked ok!! i'm seriously confused now.

(beyunce and beyonce). why don't you girls just use your real names so that i know who is who? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by beyunce(f): 3:29pm On May 09, 2006
IBB:

shocked shocked shocked ok!! i'm seriously confused now.

(beyunce and beyonce). why don't you girls just use your real names so that i know who is who? undecided

Wats making u confuse.
Were u blind before to see that it was beyunce that was written not Beyonce.
Anyways its a free world i can choose or should i say we can choose to use the name we want.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by IBBFan(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2006
alright ms. bey[b]u[/b]n, no turn am to quarrel na!! after all, all d name na d same n i could've just had the thought of beyonce (like i know it) in my head without looking out for the "u".

*sits on the floor with right hand on the head*
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by olutomiwa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2006
you are being ECONOMICAL WITH THE TRUTH,you have not really told us what happened,say the truth and it shall SET YOU FREE.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Free(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2006
;d
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by tainzo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2006
Well i saw somtin like dat on my girls phone and i immediatly lost my trust for her.
I called of the relationship cos i dont want to hurt her out of anger. cool
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by naija4life(f): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2006
the girl's should explain. If her explanation is not real or true, then she should kiss the relationship goodbye
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Uche2nna(m): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2006
I think she had already done that!
Come to think of itshe came to NL to get advice on how to saveher sinking r/ship. What a laugh. NL don turn into "Hitch"
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by contactuzo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2006
Sorry ,but i dont believe u.dats a real cock and bull story u got there

U HAD SOMETHING WITH DAT GUY U SENT THE TEXT TO.
Y DIIDNT U DELETE IT FROM YOUR SENT ITEMS IMMEDIATELY?
OR EVEN RESEND IT TO THE CORRECT PERSON IMMEDIATELY?

U PLAYED WITH FIRE U GOT BURNT

SERVES U RIGHT
U GIRLS WILL NEVER STOP CHEATING!
U FRIGGING TWO TIMING WH, RE!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Busta(f): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2006
girl, unless u ain't feelin him no more.

wat was he supposed to do? pat u on the back and tell u wat a good job u're doing breaking his heart?

if u love him, keeo beggin and send as much apology text as u possibly can.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by boladonas(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2007
Say the truth and nothing but d truth
Methink you are double dealing with the guy u sent d text to
make a choice now and abide by it
all the best
The truth will set u free always
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by jaybaby(f): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2007
My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone & so wat? When he is not my husband,he dsnt have a say in my Private life @ all grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by BillGatesFan(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2007
@the poster takethat: YOU SHOULD TELL US THE CONTENT OF THIS YOUR ROMANTIC TEXT MESSAGE SO WE CAN REALLY ADVICE YOU . DID YOU TEXT A GUY THAT YOU NEED A QUICKYYYYYYYY ? or did you text a guy that he is better than your man? Tell us the content of this text or Shot up your mouth right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) / Your Favourite Romance Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.