Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone (23022 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Omg!!! Igbo Girl Nwachukwu Share A Nasty Picture and video To Lover On Whatsapp / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by jcobi: 12:58am On Oct 04, 2008
oh girl i fear weda Ur man go fit trust u again oh cos u don efup or make i say God don catch u.every day for a Tiff but one day for the owner.sorry eh.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by olaremint(m): 4:34am On Oct 04, 2008
We are all humans, the easiest thing to detect is cheating from your partner but some beings think they are smart alecs simply because you keep quiet about it and to think that after fooling your boyfriend you can also fool us on nairaland shows you are an unrepentant sinner, imagine( i meant to send it to someone and sent it to , bullshit) just hope he is not someone like me as i would keep along with you and play the fool and finally sleep with all your friends even if its the last thing i do on earth so that you can know that what is good for the goose is also good for the gander angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2008
"you wanted to send a nasty text message to a friend and you mistakenly sent it to a guy".

Whao! you deserve a standing ovation.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by jcobi: 6:52am On Oct 04, 2008
no be small standing oviation. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by maputu: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2009
Good for u, keep sending NASTY text messages to other men (whether old boyfrnds, chikers, controls, runs, toosters, xtain brothers et al) with different phone handsets instead of u to concentrate on ur boyfrnd. they say: everyday for the thief one day for the owner of the congo. devil don catch u this time!!
i advice u apologise to the guy, stay clear for a short time and see if he'll respect ur absence. if he does, it means he loves/likes u. if he doesn't pray God touches his heart. be carefull next time and be loyal to ur man.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2009
babe u no sharp, cheesy na u fall ur hand by urself grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by ML5100: 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2009
My Dear no vex. You really f, up. You shot yourself in the foot. Sad
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Honeyboy09(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2010
The truth about your post is that you are a simple cheat who thinks you can play smart on your boyfriend , believe me if i'm your boyfriend i'll tell you it's ok that i believe you and when i find another girl to take your place i'll throw you out of my house and dump your ass in the street ,

No wonder you don't want to tell us the content of the Nasty Message , LIER
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by calabaman(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2010
@poster, u are priceless
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by ijckk(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2010
if it was him that sent another girl a "nasty text" would u believe his story or would u think he is lying, i bet u would take it as a lie. before u do something always think about how u would feel if u were in dat person's shoes. boyfriend or not
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by santanovva(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
@TAKE THAT I am sorry, I will not take that Aldulterated Revised Standard Version of the Episode, abegi, give me the Authentic Authorized Version, be real ! grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Kgdavid(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2010
Lol u must have that u were all slick and sly getting away with ur dirty work huh? i'm really happy for this bitches boyfriend. You wanna have your cake and eat it?? TRICK!! lol your cover story was brilliant and if not that we have brains it would have worked very well. even if your story was true it implies that you were thinking about this other fella so much that u entered his number instead. My advice to you is grow up and stop being a greedy two timing trick. b.iatch!!
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by mamagee3(f): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2010
Why don't you go and settle things with your boyfriend? angry
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by prudentcy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2010
why on earth will u tink of sending a nasty message 2 ur old frnd?who send u? for ur boi frnd 2 para 4 u dat shows dat
d nasty message is (luv message), and dnt tell me u mistakenly sent it 2 oda guy cos if u do u will delete it immediately and moreova
4 u 2 mistakenly sent it 2 dat guy dat mins d guy is getting in2 ur head, say d truth and the truth shall set u free mistaker, lol
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by fishsage1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2010
smileyHello, i have the same problem, known my girl friend since feb this year,never had sex yet , we want it to be a special moment we can remember.I am only here every other month and we stay together.What i do not like is here phone is full of (old male friends) calling and texting her, some of the texts are not nice ,she wants to keep these friends as well as me .Should i accept this or ask her politly to make a choice between us or her old male friends.
Thanks for any advice.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by ifyegede(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
Girl u shot urself in d foot. U deserve all u r getting & worse. Quit this lame lies & turn a new leaf.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by fishsage1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
embarassed True but when you like her , you always hope things can change , give them a bit more cash and maybe she will change ? embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by cupid4ig(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
of all the number in ur phone book it is only the guy that ur bf was suspecting that u mistakenly sent the text msg to. hmmmmmmmmmmmm girls when una go stop lies. if ur guy has been suspecting the guy it mean u have been sending the text to him and he kept quite but now u send nasty one which he can't take.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by familyman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2010
ope u guys realise this topic was posted in 2006.
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by sexylogan(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
familyman:

ope u guys realise this topic was posted in 2006.

lol, i dont think they do
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Kave(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2010
YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT TELLING US THE TRUTH, lets see what exactly you textd,
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Akinagirl(f): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2010
People stop replying this post is 4 years old! She aint coming back!
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by bodrin(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2010
nasty, she didnt tell us the content, when pple cheat dats is the result. what is ur biz wt old frnd while u have new frnd? sharing d thin kitty? grin grin grin

ur on ur own
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
boys dey vex sha,
take dat wey don marry d mumu guy since
dem don born sef! but na dat 'texting' guy get d pikin o!
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by flagship(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2010
you retards are still talking about a case dat happened in 2006? na wah o!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Utch13: 10:24am On May 17, 2012
Rhea: Takethat,

Your boyfriend is pretty pissed (angry) and that's normal. The situation calls for that. You have to explain everything when he cools down. He needs to hear it all. Lay ALL ur cards on the table like it is. He wants the truth. Make sure ur story has one single version. Dual or multiple versions implies ur lying.

And as a lesson; someone on ur suspect list does not deserve an sms. Text mesages leave trails. I'm not saying u should cheat on ur hearthrob. If u must reach out to those on the[b] barred list[/b], then better a call. Sometimes we need to reach out to EXs to just to say hi. If that must happen, then call them Calling is more expensive, but sms is more intimate. You cannot send an sms by mistake. You must have thought about it over and over before even laying ur knuckles on ur phone.

Goodluck. You can still salvage the relationship, if ur man wasn't looking for a way out in the first place.

Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by Utch13: 10:28am On May 17, 2012
Rhea ur post makes absolute sense, our sms finger happy girl, shld have been smart enuf to know dt most guys spend most of their time trying to catch their babes in d act! I hope he forgives her sha
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by elari(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2012
twinstaiye: Serves him right, next time, he wont venture into reading your text messages again. Meanwhile, you yourself dont help matters, you should have deleted such kind of message. I have said it times without number that human will cheat on each other at any slightest opportunity, irrespective of the gender nature. The above case is a pointer to the fact that, both gender can cheat on each other. Having said this, do keep begging your guy, and I hope he listen, afterall, he is only being clever that you have not catch him with such messages too. People should learn to live their life believing that their loved ones will cheat on them rather than believing that, their trusted loved ones will never cheat on them. If your boyfriend had lived with such notions, he would have forgiven you and seeking our opinion would not even have arise.
. . . U must be very stewpid. Y encourage ha?
Re: My Boyfriend Saw A Nasty Text Message On My Phone by cephsaidu(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
My advice.... Free the guy, give him space. Don't call or txt him, do ur thing and let him do his thing. If he truly loves you, he would have forgiven you a long time ago.. Act lyk d relationship is over, if he calls u, den he is still interested but if nt, you jst have to let go because he might nt be the one for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) / Your Favourite Romance Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.