Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,468 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. (7094 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Why Do We Suffer From The Sins Of Adam And Eve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by manmacho: 8:18am On Jan 08, 2013
NO THIS AND NO IT WELL CHRISTAINITY IS NOT A RELIGION IS A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD A WAY OF LIFE AND THE NAME WAS GIEVN TO THE DISCIPLE BECAUSE THEY SAY THAT THEY WALKED IN THE LIKENESS OF JESUS.

SO THERE IS NO WAY JESUS CHRIST WOULD PRACTISE CHRISTAINITY, IT IS THE PRODUCT OF HIS WAY OF LIFE
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by onetrack(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2013
From the Quran; This Quran is from your Lord. From the Quran: Oh Muhammad [sa], we have sent you as a mercy to mankind [not to the arabs. but all mankind]. your assignment is to google the out the verses.

This is not proof of anything. I can write a book and include the sentence that it is the word of God. That would be the proof that my book is the word of God.

the Quran after they have left. it is absurd the way you are thinking. however Abraham did not believe in the torah of Moses because he was already left before it was revealed. If Abraham were to have been alive, he would have believed it. Same is Moses to Injil of Jesus not what John, Mark, Luke and Matthew penned. Jesus would have believed the Quran if he were alive.

Abraham was not a Jew in a religious sense, because he did not follow the Torah, rather a monotheist only. Moses was not a Christian, he did not have the Gospel; Jesus was not a Muslim, he did not have the Quran. Very logical.

You cannot say that "Jesus would have believed the Quran if he were alive". This is speculation and not evidence of anything. I can turn around and say that Muhammad would have believed "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins if he were alive today, and that he would have become an atheist. grin

You are left with two choices, neither of them good:
1) If you say that Jesus and Moses were Muslims because they submitted to God, then ANYONE who claims that they are submitting to God is a Muslim, even if they reject the Quran and believes that it is fake. In other words, Muslims do not have to accept the Quran or Muhammad.

2) If you say that a Muslim is one who accepts Muhammad as a prophet and the Quran is the word of God, then Jesus and Moses were by definition not Muslims because they did not accept Muhammad.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 9:40am On Jan 08, 2013
all y'all should wrap you brains around this:

Luke 6:40 (KJV):
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

however in aramaic the bolded word is actually :

"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she' MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

The most accurate and honest translation for the Aramaic Mushlam is none other than the Arabic Muslim , which means Believer.

The Hebrew word "Mushlam" comes from the root "Sh L M". "Shalom" which comes from the same root means "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" comes from the root "S L M". "Salam" means "peace". "Salem" means "safe".

see the Aramaic bible society ,
http://home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/
index_files/page0005.htm , and http://
home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/articles/
Being_Like_The_Teacher.pdf .

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028: all y'all should wrap you brains around this:

Luke 6:40 (KJV):
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

however in aramaic the bolded word is actually :

"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she' MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

The most accurate and honest translation for the Aramaic Mushlam is none other than the Arabic Muslim , which means Believer.

The Hebrew word "Mushlam" comes from the root "Sh L M". "Shalom" which comes from the same root means "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" comes from the root "S L M". "Salam" means "peace". "Salem" means "safe".

see the Aramaic bible society ,
http://home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/
index_files/page0005.htm , and http://
home.comcast.net/~rzuberi/articles/
Being_Like_The_Teacher.pdf .
Are you on drugs or red wine? Who cares about what a word means when translated to another language. Sorry to say your point is redundant.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by polokor60(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2013
cool tongue cheesy
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2013
This task has proven quite insurmountable for those asked! The best answers so far given are insults how, predictable!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert: This task has proven quite insurmountable for those asked! The best answers so far given are insults how, predictable!
Lol. You've not being following. Check onetrack.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Bella3(f): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2013
See free comedy show. #Grabs popcorn#
Btw yesterday i misplaced a pair of my pin earrings, while looking for them i had to kneel with my head touching the ground and my a.ss facing the ceiling. I even muttered a pray i think 'oh God help me find it'
Hope am a muslim?cheesy
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Are you on drugs or red wine? Who cares about what a word means when translated to another language. Sorry to say your point is redundant.

then you might as well chuck your english bible cos that all it is, translated words!

..and I can't bet my life you don't speak the actual language the Son of Mary spoke (peace be upon them both)
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2013
^
It is good you acknowledge your only tangible contribution in this thread is insults, as for onetrack, truly so far he has failed to answer what religion Jesus actually practice, he suggested Judaism, which sweetnecta showed not to be the case now it seems he is just pleased saying anything but Islam, and till now none have even attempted answering what religion Adam a.s practice? And what more is more pathetic is that you have to hide behind an atheist to provide a coherent reply that you find so impossible to even reply save insults!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: See free comedy show. #Grabs popcorn#
Btw yesterday i misplaced a pair of my pin earrings, while looking for them i had to kneel with my head touching the ground and my a.ss facing the ceiling. I even muttered a pray i think 'oh God help me find it'
Hope am a muslim?cheesy

is that all you found while you were down there?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2013
what will Muslims not want to borrow and copy from Christianity

Guys , go and do something original , stop all this childishness.

As logicboy asked in a previous question, how can Jesus be a Muslim when he turned water into pure, fresh and crispy wine, something Muhammad frowned at. Although Muhammad rejected wine for his followers on earth, there are rivers of the thing in paradise.

You guys are an immense bundle of contradiction.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert: ^
It is good you acknowledge your only tangible contribution in this thread is insults, as for onetrack, truly so far he has failed to answer what religion Jesus actually practice, he suggested Judaism, which sweetnecta showed not to be the case now it seems he is just pleased saying anything but Islam, and till now none have even attempted answering what religion Adam a.s practice? And what more is more pathetic is that you have to hide behind an atheist to provide a coherent reply that you find so impossible to even reply save insults!

nl christians do that a lot...sigh!
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: See free comedy show. #Grabs popcorn#
Hope am a muslim?cheesy
Lololol. You no well!:-)
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Bella3(f): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

is that all you found while you were down there?
No, i found a river flowing with wine! undecided
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Bella3(f): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. You no well!:-)
grin I JUST THOUGHT THAT WOULD COUNTembarassed
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2013

Some of you NL muslims are the most stupid people on earth. Jesus was a Jew by religion. It has been said many times with proof.

How did Sweetnecta prove that Jesus was not a Jew? Jesus that quoted Jewish scriptures and taught with them?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

then you might as well chuck your english bible cos that all it is, translated words!

..and I can't bet my life you don't speak the actual language the Son of Mary spoke (peace be upon them both)
That's not the issue here dude.
Answer this question for me. Can their be adherents of a religion that is yet to exist?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: That's not the issue here dude.
Answer this question for me. Can their be adherents of a religion that is yet to exist?

I wonder oooo!

Islam did not exist until 600 years after Jesus died but Jesus was a muslim.

Retardeen because such deen is re.tarded
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel: what will Muslims not want to borrow and copy from Christianity

oh, plenty. the incomprehensible trinitarian arithmetic, original sin, your internally inconsistent book etc etc. it's a long list
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: No, i found a river flowing with wine! undecided

you must have had a jolly good time then. bet you're glad you went down there. wink
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Dude stop being deliberately unintelligent.
Let me re-echo it for you.
Jesus was a jews and hence his religion, judaism.
Adam practised monotheism.
Bring 'em ar jets.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

oh, plenty. the incomprehensible trinitarian arithmetic, original sin, your internally inconsistent book etc etc. it's a long list
Frosbel biko, don't help him with an escape route. I'm in this for real.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

we don't sweep dirt under the carpet as you may have noticed, we bring things to the fore and debate them. In other words we are free to challenge falsehoods and unbiblical practices , something that Muslims dare not do for fear of exile , torture or even death.

Who wants to worship in a religion where , like a ZOMBIE , you must accept all the teachings of ISLAM, though they assault and insult your intelligence.

God forbid !! This is called bondage.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: That's not the issue here dude.
Islam i.e submission to the One True God, has existed since Adam.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Stalwert: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel: what will Muslims not want to borrow and copy from Christianity

Guys , go and do something original , stop all this childishness.

As logicboy asked in a previous question, how can Jesus be a Muslim when he turned water into pure, fresh and crispy wine, something Muhammad frowned at. Although Muhammad rejected wine for his followers on earth, there are rivers of the thing in paradise.

You guys are an immense bundle of contradiction.

Poor, isn't it the same you that said trinity is a scam? Or that Jesus Fainted for your sins rather than die?

We thought "logic"boy is kid, now you have to hide behind a kid to answer what religion the son of man practiced? What buddle of contradiction indeed! So Jesus was brew master?

I am more than satisfied that you guys living in perpetual confusion, don't even know what religion Jesus practiced! But of all respondents, frosbel actually deserves pity, yesterday trinity is a scam, today Jesus probably fainted for our sins, tomorrow what? Hell is just a tale to scare the people?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

lol.....Jews worship one true God as well, are they now muslims?

You guys are a joke
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:
Lol. In other words, Islam is another name for every religion that believe in God?
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert don't deviate. Let's deal with this first.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Bella3(f): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2013
F00028:

you must have had a jolly good time then. bet you're glad you went down there. wink
good time? No way! It was meant for men, women had to be slaves.
Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2013
Stalwert:

Poor, isn't it the same you that said trinity is a scam? Or that Jesus Fainted for your sins rather than die?

We thought "logic"boy is kid, now you have to hide behind a kid to answer what religion the son of man practiced? What buddle of contradiction indeed! So Jesus was brew master?

I am more than satisfied that you guys living in perpetual confusion, don't even know what religion Jesus practiced! But of all respondents, frosbel actually deserves pity, yesterday trinity is a scam, today Jesus probably fainted for our sins, tomorrow what? Hell is just a tale to scare the people?

You are real sick person. Can you stick to the topic? Yo have tried to change the topic by attacking logicboy's character, bringing in the trinity and attacking onetrack but you have failed. The christians and atheists brought you back to reality

What you will find here on the religion section is that we debate things nhere thoroughly not some foolish section where one person posts something great about a religion and everybody follows like Zombies and shout "Allahu Akbar"

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Religion Of Adam, Etc, The Religion Of Jesus. by F00028: 11:44am On Jan 08, 2013
frosbel:

we don't sweep dirt under the carpet as you may have noticed, we bring things to the fore and debate them. In other words we are free to challenge falsehoods and unbiblical practices , something that Muslims dare not do for fear of exile , torture or even death...

matter of fact that's all you do.

God, in the Quran, tells man to think, ponder, reflect, investigate, even ask those with knowledge of things one needs not know.

christians, on the other hand started rejecting the biblical god once they started to think. that's how all logicboy's heroes were born.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree / Should Catholic Priest And Nuns Be Allowed To Have Sexual Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.