Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can I Get A Husband Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get A Husband Online? (1470 Views)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Single Mother With House, Good Job, Beautiful Daughter Need A Husband ?(photo) / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Husband Online? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
all the guys i trusted have let me down.
now i am lonely, is it possible to get love via internet? i am new here
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by boborosky(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sure! Do u need a link?
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by EzePromoe: 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
sure.
You can visit www.gethusband.com
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by EzePromoe: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
ma dear, dont be desperate..God's tym is d bst...
To ans ur questn, yes u cn get a husbnd onlyn..many ppl hv married thru facebk buh it doesnt wrk 4 evribody..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 08, 2013
Ayam available.Baby let's go there.

Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by dederocs(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2013
Preciousgirl: all the guys i trusted have let me down.
call me,i need a girl dats ready for love too 08063276708
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by Atandav: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2013
Very possible
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by romanlaw(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
CLASSIC PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTION!!
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
romanlaw: CLASSIC PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTION!!

please be decent, you have no idea who i am okay?
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
No, U can't.
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by boron10(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Babe, just pray Born2fuck never gets to stumble on this thread. To him, another punny is available for exploration. You don't have to announce to people that you're looking for a husband as the sex starved niggas on this forum will capitalize on your desperation to have their fair share of your punny.

Btw, are you sure you're not BIGVIRJINA? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by slimchi2k2(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
i think u can
but be very careful and don't be desperate GOD time is the best
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by Rhymez(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
Smh
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by slimchi2k2(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
romanlaw: CLASSIC PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTION!!
maybe is not as u think
let us try to be polite
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by dabrake(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Eze Promoe: It also depends on the choice of any of these link you would click www.gethusband.com/oilworker
www.gethusband.com/businessman
www.gethusband.com/policeman
www.gethusband.com/carpenter
www.gethusband.com/musician
Nigerians have suffered, checked for confirmation and dem deny 9ja bobos access sharp sharp
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by fitzmayowa: 7:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
You can get a man for yourself online, but you have to have it at the back of your mind that it does not work for everyone.
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by TableLeg(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Yes you cant get one here .... www.husbandsforfu.ckingmorons.co.uk or www.husbandsforjoblessanddumbladies.com
Goodluck! undecided
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by sunnyt1(m): 6:02am On Jan 09, 2013
If people u see physically could let u down, wht do u think abt people u hv nt seen b4, isnt it riskier?
Anyway, it lies with u, pray and watch out. Maybe you only go after the excesively sofisticated guys. Iv come to realize that to get some decency you need to give up somethings.
Im nt saying its wrong to search for husbands online or that it will never work, bt its like shooting an arrow into the darkness.
Come to think of it, when people ask how u met, u may need to paint the truth.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by olumaxi(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2013
Start thankin ur stars..ur search is over..jst send me a mail
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by totalbaby(f): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2013
I think you should rather take the time apart to focus on yourself and your career for the mean time. Critically asses yourself and see if perhaps you have a part to play in the demise of your relationship(perhaps too clingy etc) and the type of men you date too. Please don"t specifically go out looking for an online relationship. It's very risky as people online can lie and pretend to be someone they are not, not to mention it could be dangerous too(not safe). When a man see"s your desperate that is when he can do all kind"s of bs esp if he thinks you will stay. Remember God"s time is the best time. Be confident and don"t settle for just anything or anyone for the sake of being lonely. You can and will survive without a man. When a man really loves you and cares for you, you will see it and the last thing he would want to do is break your heart. All the best dear. You will be fine :-)
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by enobong18: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2013
Ofcause YES!

You can find a husband online! Or where did you think that woman that is crying for divorce find her husband.
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by chronique(m): 12:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
Yes,you can. But you just have to be careful. What are the circumstances that led to your previous break ups? You mind sharing? Again,how old are you?
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by tpia5: 4:15am On Feb 16, 2013
all these "beauty of" pictures might be geared towards finding husbands on nairaland, because otherwise its unclear why people keep posting all these photos, particularly the onila threads.
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by baby124: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2013
Aww, I can actually feel the pain in this post. Take your time dear, your man is on his way. Focus on who can be a good father and husband, not on superficial things. Anyone can be married, but take your time and find the right one. A lifetime is too short to miss the target. Two people may begin a race, but its the finishing that matters. Let @totalbaby's post sink in well. smiley. Goodluck
Re: Can I Get A Husband Online? by fennels007(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2013
Hav u ppl taken time to look at d poster's profile pix? She is looking for customers and husband!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? / Am I Insecure, Immature Or Stupid? / Best Way To Break-up With Your Nigerian Girlfriend (boys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.