Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian (12461 Views)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / List: 30 Pairs Of Bible Verses That Contradict One Another (2) (3) (4)

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
"And all flesh that moved on
the earth perished, birds and
cattle and beasts and every
swarming thing that swarmed
upon the earth, and all
mankind; of all that was on the
dry land, all in whose nostrils
was the breath of the spirit of
life, died. Thus He blotted out
every living thing that was
upon the face of the land, from
man to animals to creeping
things and to birds of the sky,
and they were blotted out from
the earth..."
Genesis 7:21-23

Ctrl + alt + del things...

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Most people are bothered by those
passages of Scripture they do not
understand, but the passages that
bother me are those I do
understand. - Mark Twain

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by christemmbassey(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto: Most people are bothered by those
passages of Scripture they do not
understand, but the passages that
bother me are those I do
understand. - Mark Twain
atheist understand the bible? Even if u re 10 atheists, it will not near the result of the 10 blind men and the elephant. Wake up, atheists can never understand the bible.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto: "And all flesh that moved on
the earth perished, birds and
cattle and beasts and every
swarming thing that swarmed
upon the earth, and all
mankind; of all that was on the
dry land, all in whose nostrils
was the breath of the spirit of
life, died. Thus He blotted out
every living thing that was
upon the face of the land, from
man to animals to creeping
things and to birds of the sky,
and they were blotted out from
the earth..."
Genesis 7:21-23

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by wiegraf: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto:
Heheehe...

Have you seen the solution to that riddle? tongue

Nay! I saw it, but I've not read it...yet... I must solve it myself (assuming it's not a troll...)

Mark twain is so boss
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Where is the tolerance atheists preach?
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by wiegraf: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Where is the tolerance atheists preach?

Hmmm. Someone's being intolerant? Even more puzzling, they are reading the bible, no?
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
wiegraf:

Hmmm. Someone's being intolerant? Even more puzzling, they are reading the bible, no?
Lol..

@Rey: intolerance? Really...
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
wiegraf:

Dude, haven't you noticed that many atheists here are demanding what they can't give?
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto:
Lol..

@Rey: intolerance? Really...
Really.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Goshen360(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
musKeeto:

So we agree God was the first to invent and demonstrate the use of computer huh .... grin
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by wiegraf: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, haven't you noticed that many atheists here are demanding what they can't give?

No. Explain though

I expect some form of salvation but I'm really just clueless as to what you mean
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360:

So we agree God was the first to invent and demonstrate the use of computer huh .... grin
Na u be d only Xtian wey dey feel me for here.. Oya, one gbosa to you.. Just read your conversion story o.. Nice...
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
wiegraf:

No. Explain though

I expect some form of salvation but I'm really just clueless as to what you mean
I need not. The others have told you.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by wiegraf: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: I need not. The others have told you.

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
^^I understand.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by wiegraf: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: ^^I understand.

You're some sort of wise man that deals in 'mysterious' things? Ok
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by cyrexx: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
Goshen360:

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
wiegraf:

You're some sort of wise man that deals in 'mysterious' things? Ok
lolol. wie..wie..just have fun.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by MrAnony1(m): 2:43am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto: 2 Kings 6:29
King James Version (KJV)
29 So we boiled my son, and did eat
him: and I said unto her on the next
day, Give thy son, that we may eat
him: and she hath hid her son.

Holy communion things..
May God forgive you. You don't know what you are doing. SMH
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr_Anony:
May God forgive you. You don't know what you are doing. SMH

#truth butthurts

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by wiegraf: 3:27am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: lolol. wie..wie..just have fun.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by MrAnony1(m): 4:17am On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

#truth butthurts
Perhaps you should go read the bible for yourself. The full story is in 2Kings 6 and 7
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Perhaps you should go read the bible for yourself. The full story is in 2Kings 6 and 7

I know the story.

Try again

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

I know the story.

Try again
You should read the story. I did, got to those cannibal verses but realized they had magically been reedited. Try it. It only works if you read the story from the beginning.

Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by MrAnony1(m): 4:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

I know the story.

Try again
Good, then you know that muskeeto is lying because that story has nothing to do with holy communion neither does it in any way show cannibalism in a favourable light. muskeeto just quote-mined it in his dishonesty. May God forgive him and you also for calling it "truth"
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by MrAnony1(m): 4:24am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto:
You should read the story. I did, got to those cannibal verses but realized they had magically been reedited. Try it. It only works if you read the story from the beginning.
I'll leave you to your conscience. May God forgive you.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Mr_Anony:
Good, then you know that muskeeto is lying because that story has nothing to do with holy communion neither does it in any way show cannibalism in a favourable light. muskeeto just quote-mined it in his dishonesty. May God forgive him and you also for calling it "truth"

lol....of course, but you miss the point.

Muskeeto was humorously alluding to the fact that holy communion is meant to be the literal body of christ.

The bible is mute on the morality of the cannibalism on that verse.
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 09, 2013
More cannibalism in the Bible
Deuteronomy 28:53-57
Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

Lev 26:29
You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters.

Jeremiah 19: 9
I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another's flesh during the stress of the siege imposed on them by the enemies who seek their lives.

Lamentation 4:10
With their own hands compassionate women have cooked their own children, who became their food when my people were destroyed.

Ezekiel 5:10
Therefore in your midst fathers will eat their children, and children will eat their fathers. I will inflict punishment on you and will scatter all your survivors to the winds.

And the KING OF THEM ALL
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. (John 6:53-55)

Lol, and they call me dishonest...

NOTICE I've not made any assumptions. The Christians claim we have no understanding of these verses.
So as my guy talk am
Mark Twain: Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 09, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....of course, but you miss the point.

Muskeeto was humorously alluding to the fact that holy communion is meant to be the literal body of christ.

The bible is mute on the morality of the cannibalism on that verse.
He knows better. He's just butthurt...
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto:

grin grin grin cant blame him. He was seriously gangbanged and intellectually destroyed on two threads by both atheists and christians. (the "soul" thread and the Anony meets logicboy thread)
Re: Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian by MrAnony1(m): 5:01am On Jan 09, 2013
musKeeto:
Funny I would have thought you of all people should know better.....

Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / Christmas: Definition, Origin, Development and Significance / Why Are Some Churches So Competitive?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70