Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. (5908 Views)

Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / Most Beautiful Chick In Africa Flaunts Her Long Legs While Running (must See) / Some Ladies And Long Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2008
D-reloaded!d-reloaded!d-reloaded!

how many times did i call you?
ife luo na nke ito,oto.

jisike.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2008
There is a song we sing for people who like long throat in hausa, " Mai kwadayi zai mutu, ba yau ba za mutu, ko gobe zai mutu"
Translation person wey get longet throat go die, If E no die today, E go die tommrow
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2008
Lmao I like how the OP keeps trying to defend himself, if you are so proud of what you did, you wouldnt care about those who think it was a jackass-ish move on your part.

Berra no let guilt kill you. Even though no one else does, remember Jesus at least loves you.

Only cos He's supposed to but it still counts cheesy
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by blacklion(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2008
abeg, make we hear word! if u don't know ask and u shall be told.

nkwobi is an igbo delicacy made from assorted goat meat [traditionally though beef is used in lagos] plus various vegetables, seasonings and spices. its kinda close to isi-ewu [goat head] but softer meat and no eyeballs grin

i never heard of any one dying of eating nkwobi over dose per se - of course people die of typhoid from unhygaenic nkwobi joint or food poisoning if condiments are not mixed right - just as with any other food. heck, a big mac can kill you if there's salmonella or mad cow meat in it.

abeg, make we hear! na because na black man delicacy na im we dey hear food poisoning, genetic reaction etc, etc?

nonsense and kolomental!
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by jkpretty(f): 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2008
Actually this thread wasn't really funny to me, that's why i've often skipped replying. Altho the ladies r to blame, but i simply don't see ur punishment as an ideal one. Punishing them with the food they actually wanted? Naaaaaaaaah I'm sure there r plenty other punishment u would have devised. Aisha's friends's punishment was cooooooooool & couldn't have been better. But urs @poster Do u think the girls have actually learnt their lesson? Don't be surprised if they hold u for another round of Nkwobi. That wasn't a tough lesson but a risky one (to me) . As they are really the for food only (FFO) type. . . they could say the food cleared their system & hold u for more undecided
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by blacklion(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2008
aisha2:

There is a song we sing for people who like long throat in hausa, " Mai kwadayi zai mutu, ba yau ba za mutu, ko gobe zai mutu"
Translation person wey get longet throat go die, If E no die today, E go die tommrow

correct babe! abeg, thank you joo - pls make you try to continue educating them.

na d long throat people wey dey yarn OP here
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by zanny03(f): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2008
grin serves them right. how can they be so greedy. they got wat dey deserved.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao I like how the OP keeps trying to defend himself, if you are so proud of what you did, you wouldnt care about those who think it was a jackass-ish move on your part.

Berra no let guilt kill you. Even though no one else does, remember Jesus at least loves you.

Only because He's supposed to but it still counts cheesy

guilt?me?  not at all.

its only a coward that will see his sh*t and deny it.I STICK TO MY SH*T NO MATTER HOW BAD IT SMELLS.

Am proud still. cool
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2008
So Sulta, if things had gotten out of hand, and God forbid, one or both of them died, would you still feel no remorse, and justify what you did as right?

If your "friend" had done the same to your sister, would you shake his hand, say she deserved it, or would your first concern be for her health?
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by blacklion(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2008
babe chop nkwobi overdose with small stout

she mess well well

FINISH!

FINITO!

KAPUT!

Which part of 'end of story' wey una no dey hear?
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2008
Siena:

So Sulta, if things had gotten out of hand, and God forbid, one or both of them died, would you still feel no remorse, and justify what you did as right?

If your "friend" had done the same to your sister, would you shake his hand, say she deserved it, or would your first concern be for her health?

nice question.the thing is that the situation isnt as serious as d-reloaded has portrayed it.it has simply being blown out of proportion.I suggesst you read this for better understanding.
blacklion:

abeg, make we hear word! if u don't know ask and u shall be told.

nkwobi is an igbo delicacy made from assorted goat meat [traditionally though beef is used in lagos] plus various vegetables, seasonings and spices. its kind of close to isi-ewu [goat head] but softer meat and no eyeballs grin

i never heard of any one dying of eating nkwobi over dose per se - of course people die of typhoid from unhygaenic nkwobi joint or food poisoning if condiments are not mixed right - just as with any other food. heck, a big mac can kill you if there's salmonella or mad cow meat in it.

abeg, make we hear! na because na black man delicacy na im we dey hear food poisoning, genetic reaction etc, etc?

nonsense and kolomental!

if its my sis,I WOULD BERATE her for being so silly,though i strongly believe she wouldnt be that silly.then her health wil them be considered.but nkwobi doesnt kill my brother.

you spank a child with the right hand and cuddle her with the left.people like you who have been very polite have got me thinking about the whole thing.not d-reloadedwho cant make a single straight but with some civility.imagine her calling me a kid.who is the kid between us.go through her threads and mine and see for yourself.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2008
Dude I see you are still crying about my comments. Again if you didnt feel guilty you wouldnt care so much. No worries, Jesus will comfort you  cheesy

Btw your response to Siena's questions was pitiful.  I didnt "protray" anything, as you can see Siena can read and reason for himself.

Try again.  wink
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by TheSly: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2008
Poster

U really have the time to waste by advocating for the meeting in the first place. . . undecided

If i were you. . . . i got other ways of treating such stubborn ass cool
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tRoOE(f): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2008
@talk2sulta
I didnt force her to eat.she ate greedily on her own volition so why blame me for someone elses indiscretion and stupidity.for the very fact that she even brought her friend gave credence to the fact that all she wanted was just to "eat" my money.I don't think I owe any apologies to her or to anyone on this forum who feel slighted about my action.

There you go again trying to justify your action, you know have asked you before how old are you again because it's obvious that you are so immature and arrogant through your responds.

And who is asking for any apology from you on the forum undecided gosh grow up
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by tRoOE(f): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2008
@opokonwa
@tRoOE
Confess. [b]The only reason you're so mad at the poster is perhaps b/c you have practiced 'eat your money' on some guys.[/b]And you see nothing wrong with that
Lmfao you are silly grin tongue, but the answer to that question is NO NO NO, am not that desperate over a guy money/food.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by finemocha(f): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2008
it would have been better if u left wiht out settling the bills. Now that would have been hilarious
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2008
finemocha:

it would have been better if u left wiht out settling the bills. Now that would have been hilarious

that would have been disastrous cos am very sure they didnt hav as much bucks on them to settle the bills.I am ruthless to silly folks but gentle to a fault at the same time.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by ty4real(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2008
@ Poster!
Abeg what you did was absolutely right ooo, there was offer and there was an acceptance by both parties,There was no element of coercion cause if there had been, I would totally disagreed with you!You did the nicest a guy could ever think of, u can imagine I guess they were asking for more, Oliver Twist dem grin grin grin grin!At least you didnt force it down their throat.My guy if she comes back, invite her for another round of Nkwobi,u will be amazed she will oblige and come again,some ladies sha! shocked shocked :[b]oWobia wobiliki!Won le je ile[/b

@Reloaded!
You make me laugh with all yabbins ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by PLC: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2008
@Poster,

You knew the girl sincerely loved you, and it’s not a sin to love someone.  So, why did you treat someone that loved you that way?  You are very very wrong.

Nevertheless, between you and this girl "R-Loa, ",  I mean in this forum - she is a kid and not the Poster.  Her previous posts can prove it.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2008
PLC:

@Poster,

You knew the girl sincerely loved you, and it’s not a sin to love someone.  So, why did you treat someone that loved you that way?  You are very very wrong.

maybe she does "love" me.I don't really know.but if she does,I don't really think she approached it in the right manner.and moreover she  hangs out with someone else I think.

as for me being wrong,I gat no defense to put up FOR NOW.maybe I am,maybe not.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Dreloaded(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2008
PLC is obsessed with me

Aw come here and give me a hug jare.  Oloshi  kiss
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by kalmebad(f): 9:15am On Feb 29, 2008
Its beginning to get on me abt pple asking why! why! there is no why here,what girl in her right sense will tell a man to his face, i want to chop ur money and then u all expect the guy to go put up a holier than thou attitude out there with her, not only that she did not go alone,still went with an attachment, meaning she was really out to chop the money. pls lets all stop pretending here, d girl got what she budgeted for .

Secondly,am also pissed, why falling inlove if at all she was with his brother's best friend,does that speak well of her?? when there are so many guys out there to take her feelings to. I personally will not date my brother's friend, and not only did it stop there,she became antagonistic of the whole thing.

@poster. if opportunity present itself again,please do it a second time.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by ty4real(m): 9:32am On Feb 29, 2008
kalmebad:

Its beginning to get on me about people asking why! why! there is no why here,what girl in her right sense will tell a man to his face, i want to chop your money and then u all expect the guy to go put up a holier than thou attitude out there with her, not only that she did not go alone,still went with an attachment, meaning she was really out to chop the money. please lets all stop pretending here, d girl got what she budgeted for .

Secondly,am also pissed, why falling inlove if at all she was with his brother's best friend,does that speak well of her?? when there are so many guys out there to take her feelings to. I personally will not date my brother's friend, and not only did it stop there,she became antagonistic of the whole thing.

I concur Sir! grin grin grin grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 9:37am On Feb 29, 2008
kalmebad:

lol. grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 9:39am On Feb 29, 2008
D-reloaded:

PLC is obsessed with me

Aw come here and give me a hug jare. Oloshi kiss

reloa, again! shocked i thought uve evaporated. cheesy
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 29, 2008
kalmebad:

@Poster -
sad THOU MUST NOT DO IT AGAIN PLS! capito??
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by ty4real(m): 11:09am On Feb 29, 2008
Ziggy_mama:

@Poster -
sad [b]THOU MUST NOT DO IT AGAIN PLS![/b] capito??
[/quote

And why must he not do it again if I may ask Pls? grin grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by LordReed(m): 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2008
To those talkin about reactions n allergies, was he d one who suggested Nkwobi? She wanted Nkwobi if she was allergic to it then the responsibility was on her not to eat. Nobody forced it down her throat or held a gun to her head, she chose to order more. Sounds like a greedy person to me. When invited out do u go n chop n quench? No u behave civilised n all that. Fact is she wouldnt have died because she had drinks so she was hydrated enough.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by talk2sulta: 12:23pm On Feb 29, 2008
Lord_Reed:

To those talkin about reactions n allergies, was he d one who suggested Nkwobi? She wanted Nkwobi if she was allergic to it then the responsibility was on her not to eat. Nobody forced it down her throat or held a gun to her head, she chose to order more. Sounds like a greed person to me. When invited out do u go n chop n quench? No u behave civilised n all that. Fact is she wouldnt have died because she had drinks so she was hydrated enough.

TELL THEM.TRUE TALK. grin
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2008
Maybe it all happened like Sulta said, maybe not.

Who knows? We only know what he's mentioned on here.

2 sides to every story.
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 29, 2008
ty4real:

And why must he not do it again if I may ask Please?  

smiley Cus thou blessed sons of virtuous women, art suppose to protect n not cause pain.capito??
Re: Her "long-throat" Exposed Her. by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Feb 29, 2008
Siena:

Maybe it all happened like Sulta said, maybe not.

Who knows? We only know what he's mentioned on here.

2 sides to every story.

So how do u present a logical comment if u are not going by wat he says?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

recycled. byee / See The Heavily Endowed Lady Causing Trouble On The Social Media [photos / Kigelia African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.