Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1258876 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
I like your style. You're euphemistically saying that Lime is a potential yeyebrity celebrity. It's possible. smiley

Btw, it's been a while.
Every ambitious man is a potential celebrity.

I've been off NL for some reasons, bro. How are you doing?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
kr0ne:

Every ambitious man is a potential celebrity.

I've been off NL for some reasons, bro. How are you doing?
True.

Boss, I'm doing just fine. This place should be re-invigorated; what do you think?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 23, 2016
kr0ne:

In essence, without cash, a man is not handsome. cheesy
For where! Some worwor na follow come like Adams Oshomole. A friend once said that man deserves to be poor. But Lim is not like Oshomole na, or is he?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lolol. I'm not a battler. Back to the rematch issue.
I made some call-outs few weeks ago. None picked up the gauntlet, so -- in thecrook's words, I have run out of people to battle. Telling me to brawl now is like exhorting emaprince to write bars.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2016
Reyginus:
For where! Some worwor na follow come like Adams Oshomole. A friend once said that man deserves to be poor. But Lim is not like Oshomole na, or is he?
Rotflmfao!

Well, with his celeb status, he got himself beauty: his wife.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 23, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
I made some call-outs few weeks ago. None picked up the gauntlet, so -- in thecrook's words, I have run out of people to battle. Telling me to brawl now is like exhorting emaprince to write bars.
Lol. Krone is unbeaten here you don't want to try a Brock Lesnar? Where's that dude EmaP I enjoy reading his bars.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 23, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Rotflmfao!

Well, with his celeb status, he got himself beauty: his wife.
Lol. Beauty and the Beast. That should be the most inspiring story for young men to choose money first. Every other thing will follow. lol.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 1:57pm On May 23, 2016
Money first, every other thing follows

He that has ears, let him hear.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 23, 2016
Emaprince:
Money first, every other thing follows

He that has ears, let him hear.
Ah! See this man. Give me something. A mental orgasm. Please. I mean a battle. Lol. Before he concludes I'm a gay.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Krone is unbeaten here you don't want to try a Brock Lesnar? Where's that dude EmaP I enjoy reading his bars.
' A max vs krone friendly match would be nice, but we both know krone is now a commentator.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Beauty and the Beast. That should be the most inspiring story for young men to choose money first. Every other thing will follow. lol.
You couldn't have said it better.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 2:17pm On May 23, 2016
Reyginus:
Ah! See this man. Give me something. A mental orgasm. Please. I mean a battle. Lol. Before he concludes I'm a gay.
lol people I'll love to battle are

ELYmaxiimus
Darkenedrebel
Kr0ne

I'm not fit at all o, but I go try.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 23, 2016
Emaprince:
lol people I'll love to battle are

ELYmaxiimus
Darkenedrebel
Kr0ne

Nice. That's the spirit. We'd drink wine with someone's skull again.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2016
Emaprince:
lol people I'll love to battle bully are

ELYmmaxiimus
Dakrkenedrebel
Kr.0ne

cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:48am On May 24, 2016
Falz the badt guy! His subsequent releases after 'hello bae' have been nice. He has arguably the best flow among our mainstream rappers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:11am On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Falz the badt guy! His subsequent releases after 'hello bae' have been nice. He has arguably the best flow among our mainstream rappers.
Flow? With that accent? They say he's funny but I'm yet to laugh at any of his lines. Help me with one.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:30pm On May 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Flow? With that accent? They say he's funny but I'm yet to laugh at any of his lines. Help me with one.
Lol. You should know that accent he uses is bogus. I'm not a fan of the accent thingy, however, I like his slow-and-steady flow.

'Karishika' isn't bad.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Lol. You should know that accent he uses is bogus. I'm not a fan of the accent thingy. However, I like his slow-and-steady flow.

'Karishika' isn't bad.
Give me a line maybe then I can listen to him. If it's Slow and Steady I'd go with Kahli Abdu.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Oluwaxhango(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2016
What's this thread all about...
:
:
:
I don't any punchline flowing in..
Quote and drop some lemme see real talent..

Overflow was here..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2016
Reyginus:
Give me a line maybe then I can listen to him. If it's Slow and Steady I'd go with Kahli Abdu.
I'm not trying to convince you. My comment was just my opinion.

Who's khali abdu? I'm talking about our mainstream rappers, here. Not underground folks. Of course, underground emcees are sicker.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
I'm not trying to convince you. My comment was just my opinion.

Who's khali abdu? I'm talking about our mainstream rappers, here. Not underground folks. Of course, underground emcees are sicker.
I'm not asking for conviction but understanding. Everybody's saying he's funny and I keep wondering if I've lost my sense of humour. Kahli is an ally of M.I and Jagz. Listen to the four horsemen by M.I. He's got about three Mixtapes I can't remember their names exactly. State of Emergency, The Bandits, Rebel Friday. I can't remember the names exactly.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
Kai! Kai! Kai!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 24, 2016
Open call out.....

to anyone who wants to be made a scape goat

angry angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2016
@ ^^ Don't get cocky,Darkrebel thought he could do a come back with a grand entrance,instead he got his âss kicked. . .I wonder were he is now,probably hiding his head in shame
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2016
Hydrog3n:
@ ^^ Don't get cocky,Darkrebel thought he could do a come back with a grand entrance,instead he got his âss kicked. . .I wonder were he is now,probably hiding his head in shame
You dey fyn trouble. grin make I helep u:

darkenedrebel cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2016
Hydrog3n:
your signature, though . . . Nice.

Just a flaw: you said you're not predictable but precise. These two statements are contradictory and contrastive. 'not predictable' =/= 'precise' but 'not predictable' = 'but precise.'

So, if you aren't predictable, it means you aren't precise either. Your statement there is just like saying, 'I'm not light but fair.'

Hydrogen, by the way, is predictable. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 3:42pm On May 25, 2016
Reyginus:

Oluwa, abeg shine your light/
Make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night/
When I meet stephenie/ I been dey see chemistry/
Until my homie tell me she dey thief destiny/

God save us from karishikas, abeg.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 3:56pm On May 25, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 25, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

darkenedrebel cool

Who is that half-wit though? The only thing I ever see him do is leveling polemical claptrap at invisible persons.

In saner climes, any individual displaying such impish singularity would have been sequestered in a gated sanitorium for close observation.

kr0ne:
Nice battle. grin But, honestly, Darkenedrebel was a bit disappointing. Jigsaw took almost everything apart from rhymes, flow and metaphors.
You need to revitalise your dying penmanship, bro. I guess it's as a result of your being away for a long time.

My penmanship needs no facelift, frater.
You said it yourself and I quote: "I have been off NL for some reasons".

The foregoing is corroborative evidence to the fact that my metaphors not being within your grasp was entirely your fault,not mine.

1. Since you were off NL(and most likely other social media agoras), then chances are that you are not up-to-date on current affairs.

2. Same as number one

3. Same as number two

Ergo, it is your knowledge base and study habits that needs a thorough revivification; after all, a person must be knowledgeable to an appreciable extent before he/she can recognize genius. cool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

your signature, though . . . Nice.

Thank you . . .you explanation is also noted,but what I meant was not predictable but if am to strike I never miss a shot hence am precise

ELYMAXiimus:

Hydrogen, by the way, is predictable. wink
And That's what they all say until it was too late
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Hydrog3n(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

darkenedrebel cool
He's nothing now just a rapper living on past glory,for his fallen lower than Nigeria Economy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.