Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1258586 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Who is that half-wit though? The only thing I ever see him do is leveling polemical claptrap at invisible persons.

In saner climes, any individual displaying such impish singularity would have been sequestered in a gated sanitorium for close observation.

My penmanship needs no facelift, frater.
You said it yourself and I quote: "I have been off NL for some reasons".

The foregoing is corroborative evidence to the fact that my metaphors not being within your grasp was entirely your fault,not mine.

1. Since you were off NL(and most likely other social media agoras), then chances are that you are not up-to-date on current affairs.

2. Same as number one

3. Same as number two

Ergo, it is your knowledge base and study habits that needs a thorough revivification; after all, a person must be knowledgeable to an appreciable extent before he/she can recognize genius. cool
LOL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Who is that half-wit though? The only thing I ever see him do is leveling polemical claptrap at invisible persons.

In saner climes, any individual displaying such impish singularity would have been sequestered in a gated sanitorium for close observation.

My penmanship needs no facelift, frater.
You said it yourself and I quote: "I have been off NL for some reasons".

The foregoing is corroborative evidence to the fact that my metaphors not being within your grasp was entirely your fault,not mine.

1. Since you were off NL(and most likely other social media agoras), then chances are that you are not up-to-date on current affairs.

2. Same as number one

3. Same as number two

Ergo, it is your knowledge base and study habits that needs a thorough revivification; after all, a person must be knowledgeable to an appreciable extent before he/she can recognize genius. cool
LOL
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2016
Emaprince:

Oluwa, abeg shine your light/
Make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night/
When I meet stephenie/ I been dey see chemistry/
Until my homie tell me she dey thief destiny/

God save us from karishikas, abeg.
Nice word play with Chemistry but I need more. I'm hard to please. lol.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:41am On May 26, 2016
Emaprince:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIkHXY1QbVE
Wow. I believe PatStay won. Tell me about it.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 9:51am On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Wow. I believe PatStay won. Tell me about it.
well, a lot people belives hollow won.

If I go with the person that I enjoyed his over all performance, I'll pick hollow. But, if I judge based on who took each of the rounds, I'll tie it - hollow clearly took round 1, round 2 is debatable, round 3 is pat stay cos he went on some real talk(personals) which I'm not even sure if they are all true sha.

All in all... Hollow won IMO
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2016
This guy dremo got flow... just mad puns and he is gold
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2016
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:30am On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Nice word play with Chemistry but I need more. I'm hard to please. lol.

Life is a 'movie' and na we be the casts/
life is a 'trailer' and na we be the cars/

-- welcome to the jungle freestyle.

Most people give him accolades for the accent thingy he does, but I don't (I believe anybody can do that). A lot of them don't even know he does wordplays.

I used to be a doubting thomas like you. I was rivetted to the spot when emaprince, ibime and co said the guy was d0pe. So, I decided to do some background check on his lyrics. And behold, I found creativity beneath that bogus accent.

P.S, He does MULTIS better than M.I and co. This is fact!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2016
kr0ne:
Funny guys. For those of you calling Limerick ugly; have you taken your time to study the before and after photos of some of the celebrities you adore today?

Obainojuju, you still dey? grin

I get the drift... na poverty make am ugly grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
JigsawKillah:

I get the drift... na poverty make am ugly grin grin grin
gringrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 26, 2016
Emaprince:
well, a lot people belives hollow won.

If I go with the person that I enjoyed his over all performance, I'll pick hollow. But, if I judge based on who took each of the rounds, I'll tie it - hollow clearly took round 1, round 2 is debatable, round 3 is pat stay cos he went on some real talk(personals) which I'm not even sure if they are all true sha.

All in all... Hollow won IMO
I'd have to save this link pending when the Govt pay my 5000 naira.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 26, 2016
yo....whatsup y'all... guess who's back
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 26, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Most people give him accolades for the accent thingy he does, but I don't (I believe anybody can do that). A lot of them don't even know he does wordplays.

I used to be a doubting thomas like you. I was rivetted to the spot when emaprince, ibime and co said the guy was d0pe. So, I decided to do some background check on his lyrics. And behold, I found creativity beneath that bogus accent.

Multis is not lyricism though. These days, everybody does it. What's the name of his albums or mixtapes?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 26, 2016
Siincere:
yo....whatsup y'all... guess who's back

Coogar.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
I'd have to save this link pending when the Govt pay my 5000 naira.
which 5k kwa?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 26, 2016
Emaprince:
which 5k kwa?
Lol. For one million Nigerians to ease the fuel crisis. Palliative.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 26, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

I agree man... that falz is dowpe
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 5:09pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Coogar.
Lmao!! That's not him. Coogar's writing pattern always look very clean.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 26, 2016
Emaprince:
Lmao!! That's not him. Coogar's writing pattern always look very clean.
And you think the man will not be transformed? Coogar used only small letters but sauron used both capital and small. This might be a rebirth.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus.

I don't know where you lot got the idea that my battle-rap schemes were derived from that of Coog's. undecided

For the umpteenth time, this has always been the manner in which I punned my bars even while I was still an active member in the rap-battle circuit on Facebook.

These repeated false declarations are fast becoming irksome.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Coogar.

That is sosiqdude!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Reyginus.

I don't know where you lot got the idea that my battle-rap schemes was derived from that of Coog's. undecided

For the umpteenth time, this has always been the way I punned bars even when I was still an active member in the rap-battle circuit on Facebook.

These false declarations are becoming irksome.
Maybe it's a subconscious thing or I just noticed your writing style. Check your first and fourth bar in the every quatrain. It's not a bad thing. You need to consider the readers when writing too. Every word when used perfectly creates equal feeling in the mind of the reader with respect to the subject. That's lyricism.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

That is sosiqdude!.
How did you arrive at that?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Maybe it's a subconscious thing or I just noticed your writing style. Check your first and fourth bar in the every quatrain. It's not a bad thing. You need to consider the readers when writing too. Every word when used perfectly creates equal feeling in the mind of the reader with respect to the subject. That's lyricism.

There is nowt subconscious here, buddy.
I have been mugging up punchlines in that fashion way long before I even discovered Nairaland.
There has been an upgrade on a cosmic scale but it's pretty much the same pattern.

My words were utilised perfectly, aligned with precision and the grim imagery employed was as vivid as VIVID can be.

Like I've stated on countless occasions: Darkrebel would not downplay his peach standard in order to accommodate or seek cheap validation from lesser minds.
I'm way past that already.

As a matter of fact, nothing gets my adrenaline rushing than in seeing the ingenuity of my bars elude lowbrow readers - just as Da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa' has eluded mankind for centuries.

It's safe to say that my pen game is way ahead of my time.
You never can tell, I might just be a futuristic cyborg that travelled to 2016 through a hot tub time machine cheesy

Reyginus:
How did you arrive at that?

I checked the photograph on his profile.

How could you even possibly think that he(Sïncere) is Coogār? shocked

Your deductive ability is at the lowest ebb, brother - Sherlock Holmes would be so proud of you. grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:

There is nowt subconscious here, buddy.
I have been mugging up punchlines in that fashion way long before I even discovered Nairaland.
There has been an upgrade on a cosmic scale but it's pretty much the same pattern.

My words were utilised perfectly, aligned with precision and the imagery were as vivid as VIVID can be.

Like I've stated on countless occasions: Darkrebel would not downplay his peach standard in order to accommodate or seek cheap validation from lesser minds.
I'm way past that already.

As a matter of fact, nothing gets my adrenaline rushing than in seeing the ingenuity of my bars elude lowbrow readers - just as Da Vinci's 'Mona Lisa' has eluded mankind for centuries.

It's safe to say that my pen game is way ahead of my time.
You never can tell, I might just be a futuristic cyborg that travelled to 2016 in a hot tub time machine cheesy

I checked the photograph on his profile.

How could you even possibly think that he(Sïncere) is Coogār? shocked

Your deductive ability is at the lowest ebb, brother - Sherlock Holmes would be so proud of you. grin
Lol. No, I didn't bother to check and I have never seen his pix or coogars. And no, your words were not properly utilized. Neither heavy words nor simple ones makes good lyricism but how you use them. I don't think there's any line, which is not personal, I cannot decipher. Work on that.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 26, 2016
Reyginus:
Coogar.

Lol....go check my profile..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 26, 2016
Siincere:

Lol....go check my profile..
Okay.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Multis is not lyricism
I'd rather listen to a rapper whose lyrics are not conscious/tight but laced with multis than listen to a rapper who has conscious lyrics but is too lazy to do multis.

though. These days, everybody does it. What's the name of his albums or mixtapes?
Not everybody does multis. Most of these mainstream rappers use two syllabic rhymes mostly.

Name of his mixtape/album? I do not know. I don't buy/download albums. No time. I only select and download the most talked about tracks.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:27am On May 27, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
I'd rather listen to a rapper whose lyrics are not conscious/tight but laced with multis than listen to a rapper who has conscious lyrics but is too lazy to do multis.

Not everybody does multis. Most of these mainstream rappers use two syllabic rhymes mostly.

Name of his mixtape/album? I do not know. I don't buy/download albums. No time. I only select and download the most talked about tracks.
Okay. I don't download singles too.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Okay. I don't download singles too.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:44am On May 27, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Lol.
I'm serious. I go for the whole package.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
Reyginus:
I'm serious. I go for the whole package.
well, then, Google is your friend. wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.