Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1271215 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Lagunna:

Dude, i no get ur time. I will let my gal take care of u wink

Bye bye loser....

Hehehehe. Leave the fool jor. I'm accustomed to guys showing their scrawny balls. grin grin

Yours are perfect though... kiss grin
tongue

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2014
God bless you! Or better still.... tell him to GET LAID!!!!

YeaYeaNot

YoungDaNaval: lol See how bittered you are. Kim, here're 3wordz for you. GET A LIFE!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:37am On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: bonez had done the 'gemini' pun before. and airmark did 'heartland' before the flood. even guykhena mentioned he has seen it before. the 'concrete beatin' is as generic as forkin that ur sis in fb. in lagos, we call people like u oniparo a scavenger. . u pick things from the waste bins!! grin grin grin
Mad people only fed 4rm what they picked 4rm the street and dustbin. Kim aint an exception!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

You can call them to agree with the term i wrote about your accusing me of hiding their votes. I dont have explanation for something that only existed in your heads. I just pity fuckyouhard for being led astray by you.
how about giiyaz's mistake? was there any tie breaker in ur criteria? so why wud khena go with kim after sayin it was a tie? ur the referee here, u shud do things properly
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2014
BITTEN VERSION
mikuz:
Niggas ll start to hate us/ when they realise we popular from Jand to lagos/ and chicks are always glad to mate us . .
I'm so outstanding . . even astrologers see the 'Gem in I' . . ffuck sagittarius!/
https://www.nairaland.com/1814716/return-freestyle-lounge#24796421

(In Professor's Voice)
ORIGINAL IS ORIGINAL
Blaqbonez:
But I Record, with laptop, the results minimal
Buh I didn’t stop, aquarius, but y’all saw the gem in I (gemini)
www.freenaijalyrics.com/lyrics-blaqbonez-one-song-ft-emeka/#axzz38l2RCV18

[size=80pt]BUSTED![/size]

grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Mad people only fed 4rm what they picked 4rm the street and dustbin. Kim aint an exception!

kim bit a mod and the mod didn't even have the balls to penalise kim. the mod was so disappointed when i destroyed kim. he was the first to make excuses for kim that i was underestimated. grin grin grin ;Dthe mod wants a rematch so bad, he could give up sex for the rest of his life to see kim beat me. however, that will never happen. kim beating me would be the day a biafran survivor goes up north to marry a fulani soldier.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

Mikuz, this was unexpected of you. You want things to turn upside down cos you are no more a mod. I dont know why guys i respect, shows immense flare in thrashy things. So because they hate you, they should be deprived so you could have an easier win? For the umpteenth time, i would nt encourage bad precedence here. Its like you guys are on a mission to wreck rap battle section.

I didn't expect this from you too. Are you not the same person who said I lost to Khimwyte cos I allowed my haters to vote? Now you don dey change mouth?I read one of ya battles where you asked Sleakid or someone like that not to vote, true or false? So you're the only one allowed to choose voters? I can see that the sight of Cooger sends shivers down ya spine cos you're scared being removed as a mod, no wahala sha.

Well, if have chosen not to do things right because of the fear of Cooger then you and Mukina2 can eat the site.
And one more thing, do not forget to ban me.

Make I see how you go grow this place with Teddybiyasi vs Lagunna battles!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Karlculauz: BITTEN VERSION

(In Professor's Voice)
ORIGINAL IS ORIGINAL

[size=80pts]BUSTED![/size]

grin grin cheesy cheesy
and he changed aquarius to astrologers!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2014
Buhahahahahahahahahah

Awwwwww.... someone stole his candy.... cry cry grin grin grin chai!!!! Ode Lomo yi sa. Where dem find this pikin na?

YeaYeNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2014
yeyenatu: you are pathetic. You go about prancing like a neglected circus horse with bad breathe. Contaminating the air with your rants. An honorable textcee will accept criticism and move on, but not you. You started pointing sh*t out.

Ode, why did you run before to come back as someone else if you were so sure of yourself? I'm as foolish as your wisest which isn't much anyway from where I'm standing. Ediot, what mission is he accomplishing? Go and lick your wound like a wounded lil puppy that you are instead of ranting about a rap duel that's now a done deal.

Imbe if you think I'm going to stand around and watch you lick yourself on the genitals, then something must be amiss in your brain. Why not go ask your deluded better halves to come help you find it. Your rap is WHACK!!! Deal with it and stop being a beetchh, scratch that cos even some beetches has bigger bawls than you, stop being a kid whose candy was stolen by a bigger boy. You see a (f) and you think you have found your size. Guy, get the fukk off my face!!!! When you grow a real pair, then you can come back and maybe I'll let you watch me do myself.

Wetin I resemble for your face? Forget that thing o, me I no send anyone. If you misbehave where I am. I will tie you up very nicely and ship you off as a pinata to a kiddy party in Texas, where then kids get to beat the holy crap out of you.

YeaYeaNot

You are an imp, your mother is a wwhore!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

kim bit a mod and the mod didn't even have the balls to penalise kim. the mod was so disappointed when i destroyed kim. he was the first to make excuses for kim that i was underestimated. grin grin grin ;Dthe mod wants a rematch so bad, he could give up sex for the rest of his life to see kim beat me. however, that will never happen. kim beating me would be the day a biafran survivor goes up north to marry a fulani soldier.

Why did you bite against Ibime?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Karlculauz: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: and he changed aquarius to astrologers!
do you expect him to put it down in same way blaq dropped it? cheesy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: how about giiyaz's mistake? was there any tie breaker in ur criteria? so why wud khena go with kim after sayin it was a tie? ur the referee here, u shud do things properly

Giiyaz 's verd was nullified because it was atrocious. When coogar noted the points went to you. he later said he gave it to mikuz. The fact remained he has the final say on his verd and should be respected. i was supposed to give it to mikuz but seeing clumsiness in the verd, it was nullified. so it would be injustice to give any of you. I was fair to both of you on that.

As regards khena, he tied your bout and he decided to give mikuz. His verd must be respected and this is not the first time such was counted in here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2014
Lolololololololololololol

This good oh.

Mikuz is a genius. Please do not let this stop!

grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2014
Choi!
Body dey do me like sey make i take cane enter here, wipe una like mad! Kidss!!!
Una dey crase? E never do una? angry
fuckyouhard, don't call me again, don't make me regret my actions!
Don't make me talk abeg!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
in fact, let me not go further. this is turnin into somethin else. mikuz and airmark, am sorry. i can't be the reason two friends are fightin over admin stuff. but am just pissed that they had to gang up to ensure mikuz wins, when he himself had already conceded defeat. plus nobody saw any mistake in his verse but mine. it was all arranged, i know. but no p

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2014
coogar:

And These are the so called vets 40yrz old fat ibime wants em newbiez to look upto as role models ni? Wetin em wan learn 4rm em? How to turndown their dreams of riding bugati's to dicks?? Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

I didn't expect this from you too. Are you not the same person who said I lost to Khimwyte cos I allowed my haters to vote? Now you don dey change mouth?I read one of ya battles where you asked Sleakid or someone like that not to vote, true or false? So you're the only one allowed to choose voters? I can see that the sight of Cooger sends shivers down ya spine cos you're scared being removed as a mod, no wahala sha.

Well, if have chosen not to do things right because of the fear of Cooger then you and Mukina2 can eat the site.
And one more thing, do not forget to ban me.

Make I see how you go grow this place with Teddybiyasi vs Lagunna battles!

I fear coogar, so i wont be removed? Are you guys taking this mod thing serious ? Last time it was coogar, now its you. Cant believe all these!!! Never knew you are a b!1tch.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

Giiyaz 's verd was nullified because it was atrocious. When coogar noted the points went to you. he later said he gave it to mikuz. The fact remained he has the final say on his verd and should be respected. i was supposed to give it to mikuz but seeing clumsiness in the verd, it was nullified. so it would be injustice to give any of you. I was fair to both of you on that.

As regards khena, he tied your bout and he decided to give mikuz. His verd must be respected and this is not the first time such was counted in here.

I no go battle here again, until you learn how to run things. Go to FB and see how battles are organised. Stick to organising ya local wack fights, I asked you to ban me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2014
airmark:

I fear coogar, so i wont be removed? Are you guys taking this mod thing serious ? Last time it was coogar, now its you. Cant believe all these!!! Never knew you are a b!1tch.

You are a shameful iidiot! Fool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: in fact, let me not go further. this is turnin into somethin else. mikuz and airmark, am sorry. i can't be the reason two friends are fightin over admin stuff. but am just pissed that they had to gang up to ensure mikuz wins, when he himself had already conceded defeat. plus nobody saw any mistake in his verse but mine. it was all arranged, i know. but no p

That's the koko.

Dem use naija politics for u na.. No vex abeg..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

You are an imp, your mother is a wwhore!
Buhahahahahahaha. No, my mother is a coogar!!! She eats clueless Boyz like you as appetizers, that's after a healthy lunch of muscled, able-bodied men.

And then she hires your mum out as props for bestiality movies. Cos even the dogs don't want to Bleep her slack tired skanky punny.

I'm the imp that tap dances on you, niqqa.

**munches chicken leg**

mikuz:
I no go battle here again, until you learn how to run things. Go to FB and see how battles are organised. Stick to organising ya local wack fights, I asked you to ban me.
whose gon' miss you? No one!!! Get stepping!!!! Kid, and take your shrunk bawls with you!!!! Buhahahahahahahahaa. Chai... see as you dey whine like pikin wey dem pursue for class during home economics class. I cover face on ur behalf.
YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Lagunna:

That's the koko.

Dem use naija politics for u na.. No vex abeg..

yea, i cannot be the reason two friends are clashin. airmark and mikuz, am sorry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Karlculauz: BITTEN VERSION

(In Professor's Voice)
ORIGINAL IS ORIGINAL

[size=80pt]BUSTED![/size]

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahaha Oya Kim, what do u have to say about this?? Airmark, hope you're seeing this?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz: Lolololololololololololol

This good oh.

Mikuz is a genius. Please do not let this stop!

grin grin
will just STFU!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yeyenatu your father is a slowpoke.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
fuckyouhard: plus nobody saw any mistake in his verse but mine. it was all arranged, i know. but no p

Nothing was arranged, at least to the best of my knowledge. Mind you i am not mikuz friend and i doubt if he knows my name outside nl. I am here to catch fun and learn things. I would never do anything to pull you down in your battle. If i am to be bias, i should be towards mikuz. I gave both of you fair chance to nail it only to see both of you pointing fingers like wrestlers about to fight. It was so immature of both of you, especially mikuz.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

You are a shameful iidiot! Fool

I wont ban you, you must face coogar or kr0ne grin grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by mikuz(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: will just STFU!!!

Your father!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
mikuz:

My father? A slowpoke!

mikuz: Yeyenatu, do you know that my father is a slowpoke.
oops. He is? No wonder!!!! Then I rest my case. I guess it runs in the family then. But I think you need to get yourself checked though. Seems yours has a virus added and you don blow a fuse join. You are running on hay fever.

YeaYeaNot

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.