Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You (12614 Views)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
Then he had better start lubricating his a*nus

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by DrummaBoy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
Every relationship will have its challenges. This is your own first challenge and the way to overcome those challenges, especially as a Christian, is to seek God on it and trust him to help resolve the issue. I agree to what most people have advised here already: you are gonna live with her so make your decision and do not allow anyone make them for you.
There is nowhere written in the NT that men should be the means via which we hear from God. Heb 1:1, paraphrase, in the former times God spoke to us through prophets, i.e men, today he is speaking to us through his Son Jesus Christ, i.e, the Spirit of God within you. What is God witness to you? Do you love the girl? Do you have your peace over the relationship? Have the two of you agreed on marrying each other: not that one party is half convinced? If the answer is to the affirmative, that is all you need.
There are too many charlatans out there seeking relevance in the name of Christian ministry; don't allow them to ruin your life for you.
Finally I think you should be more concerned with convincing your parents on scriptural reasons for your wanting to get married, while showing them, especially your Dad, that the best of prophets are still men at their best; talk less of when they are simply charlatans. While you do not need the pastor to agree to your marrying that girl, you still need your parent's agreement and blessings.
Peace!

4 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Anistef: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
Seriously God is nt d author of confusion,if he gives ur pastor a vision he cn give to u to, pray abt it nd God ll open ur eyes of understanding.

I met a pastor nd told him of two person dat were seeking for my hand in marriage, nd he told me Mr A is not of God nd I luv him so much, nd Mr B is of God nd is suppose to b my husband. Well I took his advice, nd trust me Mr b dumped me never married self. Wnt bck to d pasTor he said let's pray for another man to com.

We nid to bcareful for fake pastors re here

3 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Maxlaw(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hence he luv u so much, make him c reason dats if u are so sure of d lady. I had a similar case 3months to my wedding dat she would control n shade my family away, bt d diff is dat my father was supportive. He said every woman has d tendency of trying 2 control bt all still depends on d man and for d past 2yrs and 3months we've been married she's been so caring 2 my family, we also av a son and d pastor dat said we should nt get married has been avoiding us. Just b sure of her character and be prayerful watever is been seen can be avoided thru prayers and both of u av 2 join hands 2geda 2 make things work.
Lexaccord: Now that my dad feels bad as a result of the revelation? Cos me no mind go find rep for him on my wedding day lol! Or rather blackmail him with some things cos he likes me so much and he will still listen to my own point.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2013
I can understand u love her soooo much! Bt then again, why did u seek advice frm ur pastor when u know u cant accept whatever he is going to reveal to u Seriously most of us think we are wise and go against the good advice we get frm pple simply bcuz they are against our desires, then later endup regrettn in d future! I think you should think abt this verry well ok?...cuz d fact that u ve been dating her for 8mnths or her prev rship lasted for 5years doesnt guarantees a happy ending.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by GentleNaaz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Just 8 months n u want 2 marry? My friend listn 2 ds tru lif storry. My uncle , Udochukwu ws once warnd by a man of God nt 2 marrry hs former wife. He insistd despite d prons n crons by d family. D woman did nt conciv.11 yrs later dy broke up. If u want 2 go ahead n marry her, gud 4 u but remember, 1 day *lafs* 1 day 1 day, yawa ft gass

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by aryzgreat: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ poster y not ask ur poster which day u will av s3x with ur wife when u eventually marry one and how many rounds u will go? silly question! if ur pastor can tell u who to marry, he shud also tell u weda u will be poor or rich in the next 5years
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Dawdy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
If ur pastor has seen that Girl, I can tell u that the pastor is only interested in Her. Come to Islam where nothing o f such could happen.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by aryzgreat: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dawdy: If ur pastor has seen that Girl, I can tell u that the pastor is only interested in Her. Come to Islam where nothing o f such could happen.

shut ur terrorist mouth! islam wia alfa r-a-p-e little ummah in koranic school or d islam that encourage old cargo like yerima to child abuse a 12 year old? Be careful.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ Op............hear wat dey say......but dont do wat dey do........say's the bible.
U can only figure wat is happening presently,but if a TRUE ANOINTED man of GOD reveals such to u.....i guess u should give it all a rethink.......majority of the folk's here saying u should go ahead,how many of them....are a born again xtian......many are church goer'z and bench warmer's....how of know wat we call marriage....how many are married.......marriage is a life time investment.......pls take thing's easy.......when u av a sealed package infront of u.......u dont av a clue of wat it is........untill u open it{which may inturn benefit,profit/might cause a deletarious ruin on u....
If the ur pastor av a true calling of God....wat God is revealing to him about ur future......u might not av a clear vision
do u know if ur woman as an inner supernatural being...to destroy ur destiny
do u know her family background,
do u av a clue of any generational and foundational bondage/cause.....u are about to embrace,
do u put it into consideration....if d lyf's of both of u wld be long on earth,
do u think u wld av a fulfilled destiny accomplishment on earth.....
Bro....u neva can tell.take a look @ many marriages around u....take a clue of how it started and ended....beautiful faces are decitful.
A word is enough for the wise.....if u pastor lied to u dat she is good....to go & ahead as u intend doing soon......and after few years everything gets chattered to pieces........
Am talking from experience....wise up

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by andyanders: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lexaccord: Hi Nairalanders. I met a girl 8 months ago and everything about us clicked. We. Plan to get marriied next year. However, just to seek the blessings of my spiritual leader. I told him about my girl and after about 2 days he told me that at the latter part of our marriage we will break up. He also said he told 2 other pastors to pray about it and the same is what they are saying. Now friends this made me to observe more and I noticed that my girl does not have such trait. Moreover her last relationship lasted 5 yrs and she never broke up with the guy until he broke her heart. I have resolved and am determined to make sure I do not listen to suuch but my parents are not helping matters especially my Dad, though they like her but the revelation has left them totally spell bound. Kindly advise me friends as my decision will not be friendly to my parents. Thank you all.

My brother, you have to heed to such voice at times. It is said that a land where there is no vision, they perish.
I knew of a brother who met a lady and they both loved themselves and when the guy went for prayers, he was told that the lady will destroy his home and he cannot be unity with his parents and siblings. He said that they both worship with RCCN. In a short note, he went ahead and married and started raising children, all of a sudden this lady does not want to see this guy's sisters, they started having problems and the guy's brothers too followed, and later it was his parents. The guy who was doing well in his office, later started having problems. His siblings who were staying with him already moved out of his aprtment and God blessed them and they all started doing well but this guy is a shadow of himself and the marriage already gone.

One of my brothers is having same problem now.After he was warned that the lady he wants to marry will bring problems to him in the future, he refused and went ahead with the marriage and now, he had a company to himself and was doing extremely well, today, he is in disarray.From one problem to the other. Got only one female kid for over 10yrs now and no more. The lady is something now, always seeing vision for him and nothing good happening for him.
If your prophet is a true prophet and you trust him, heed to his words.Is an advise.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by jayron(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ All

This is an issue that ruined many relationship,i will say i was once a "VICTIM" and at thesame time i was "LUCKY".

Some years back i met a lady in 2005, we started this relationship and we both planned to marry each other.
I always bear one thing in mind, i mean what my father always advice me as at then he would say "commit ur ways to the Lord,
look for a good ALFA,PASTOR even an HERBALIST who u trust" and tell them to pray for u on certain decision u are about to take
which will last for life time.

We continued with our love, along the line i noticed all sources of income i had then were blocked. I met a friend who tok me to a
Prophet,that same day we went to somewhere. we met a Blind Prophet whom told me God had spoken before i came that i shouldnt date
the girl talkless of marring her.

I couldnt help the situation because of the love i had for the girl, yet thing were bad for my business. Do u know what surprised
me, all the people i met then said i should stop dating the girl.

To cut the long story short, a female friend of mine came to Nigeria for her wedding. She begged me to follow her to a friend's place.
As at the time we got there, it was her Pastor's house. The man of God kept on looking at me and he asked me a simple question whether i was
married i said "NO" but he replied "YES"(becos he could see me in serious relationship) n as from that day i should stop have sexual intercourse with the girl.

All he said was in parable until when i met another Pastor whom told me the secret. After many years that i departed from the lady
(we are both seperatly married) i called her on phone, she didnt know i wanted to solve my Pastor Puzzle, i spent more money on recharge card to call her.

During conversation on phone i asked her how her husband's business is flurishing and other things, it was from her answer i knew what the Prophets
said were nothing but the truth.

Am busy doing in my office as at now, if not i would have sat my brain down to recall many thing that went wrong during my sturborness against what
PASTORS said conserning the lady.It took me time for my business to boom (i wont lie to u all, i visited prayer mountains for me to regain my financial freedom)

You may say is a free world but is better to go more spiritual when planning for what will last with u for ur life time.

Am happily married with kids and am enjoying my marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by omosexy1: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44: How come God does not speak to you but he speaks to your pastor?

Thank you. God does not speak to anybody. They should stop this deceit. People this is 2013 for christ-sake while wont you all learn
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by omosexy1: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ Op............hear wat dey say......but dont do wat dey do........say's the bible.
U can only figure wat is happening presently,but if a TRUE ANOINTED man of GOD reveals such to u.....i guess u should give it all a rethink.......majority of the folk's here saying u should go ahead,how many of them....are a born again xtian......many are church goer'z and bench warmer's....how of know wat we call marriage....how many are married.......marriage is a life time investment.......pls take thing's easy.......when u av a sealed package infront of u.......u dont av a clue of wat it is........untill u open it{which may inturn benefit,profit/might cause a deletarious ruin on u....
If the ur pastor av a true calling of God....wat God is revealing to him about ur future......u might not av a clear vision
do u know if ur woman as an inner supernatural being...to destroy ur destiny
do u know her family background,
do u av a clue of any generational and foundational bondage/cause.....u are about to embrace,
do u put it into consideration....if d lyf's of both of u wld be long on earth,
do u think u wld av a fulfilled destiny accomplishment on earth.....
Bro....u neva can tell.take a look @ many marriages around u....take a clue of how it started and ended....beautiful faces are decitful.
A word is enough for the wise.....if u pastor lied to u dat she is good....to go & ahead as u intend doing soon......and after few years everything gets chattered to pieces........
Am talking from experience....wise up

This comment is as a result of too much Nollywood
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by try69: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
@jayron
Your case is one in a million..why I said that is because we have too many fake seers these days and one wonders if it's God that's really speaking to them.
Myself and a friend went to visit his fiancee once in her family house and unknown to their pastor, my friend in the sitting room with him is the man to marry their daughter and behold the guy was telling the poor girl and her family that the guy she wants to marry is in a hotel right now with another lady, that she should leave him and all that bs..we sat there amazed and didn't say anything to the man or the girl's family till we left..they were really ashamed from what the girl told us later.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
It's time for you to get on your knees, fast and ask God to reveal it to you himself.

It's time for you to hear what God has to say, directly this time. God can also speak to you
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by drnoel: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Tell ur pasor to talk to ur hand
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by nlofficial(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dawdy: If ur pastor has seen that Girl, I can tell u that the pastor is only interested in Her. Come to Islam where nothing o f such could happen.

What in da phuck is this? Oh well, just another religious bigot.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Exponental(m): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
If u couild seek an advice, whatever u were given, stick 2 it.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by troy20(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
andyanders:

My brother, you have to heed to such voice at times. It is said that a land where there is no vision, they perish.
I knew of a brother who met a lady and they both loved themselves and when the guy went for prayers, he was told that the lady will destroy his home and he cannot be unity with his parents and siblings. He said that they both worship with RCCN. In a short note, he went ahead and married and started raising children, all of a sudden this lady does not want to see this guy's sisters, they started having problems and the guy's brothers too followed, and later it was his parents. The guy who was doing well in his office, later started having problems. His siblings who were staying with him already moved out of his aprtment and God blessed them and they all started doing well but this guy is a shadow of himself and the marriage already gone.

One of my brothers is having same problem now.After he was warned that the lady he wants to marry will bring problems to him in the future, he refused and went ahead with the marriage and now, he had a company to himself and was doing extremely well, today, he is in disarray.From one problem to the other. Got only one female kid for over 10yrs now and no more. The lady is something now, always seeing vision for him and nothing good happening for him.
If your prophet is a true prophet and you trust him, heed to his words.Is an advise.
unbelievable! Have we let ourselves descend 2 dis level? So ur wife is d cause of ur misfortune? Spirit, vision, destiny...when will al dese stop
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by FrenchyL(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Poster: I understand your predicament. I would advice you to go to the Lord in prayer and find out from him if she is the person you should get married to. Do not forget that your Pastor has your best interest at heart and even at times like this when it might seem that he does not understand, TRUST ME, he might be right!
At this point do not be led by your senses or by your feelings, be led by God s Spirit! Marriage has it s challenges but going through those challenges with the right partner is what will make the journey bearable. I wish you the best.. But do not out rightly smiley smiley dismiss what your Man of God has told you! These men can see farther than you think because God has empowered them.. God bless you!
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Temi231(f): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Poster, i will advise you to go to the lord yourself, Pray fervently and he will speak to you. don't let any man of God decide who to marry for you. All is well
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by wealthysoul: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
@OP I will advise u take ur time and pray about this before taking any step.Your pastor who told u aren't compatible might see something beyond what u see or feel about ur lady.I remember some yrs back when my brother came home with this lady but my dad was not in support of d relationship despite d fact that my dad knows d lady’s family n love them all but only God knows why he said they weren't compatible. In a nutshell my brother went ahead telling dad they r both christian that he doesn't believe in such prophecy.Dad died some months after their wedding though gave his blessing but my people, d lady couldn't conceive after 2 yrs of marriage ,she tried her best n a friend advised her to meet a pastor about her child issue, that was how she met her untimely death on third mainland bridge, everyone in d bus died immediately including her friend that was taking her to meet d man of God as d bus fell off d bridge.that was how he lost his wife .
You need to think about it before taking any steps n pls don’t neglect ur parents advice
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by dederocs(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44: How come God does not speak to you but he speaks to your pastor?
Don't you know ye are gods...not don't you know your pastors are gods.infact i never heard Jesus mentioning to us to dread these church leaders the way we do now.Wake up,the pastor na man like u,most of them dey knack apako.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by festusf: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Obey what ur pastor told.
Lexaccord: Hi Nairalanders. I met a girl 8 months ago and everything about us clicked. We. Plan to get marriied next year. However, just to seek the blessings of my spiritual leader. I told him about my girl and after about 2 days he told me that at the latter part of our marriage we will break up. He also said he told 2 other pastors to pray about it and the same is what they are saying. Now friends this made me to observe more and I noticed that my girl does not have such trait. Moreover her last relationship lasted 5 yrs and she never broke up with the guy until he broke her heart. I have resolved and am determined to make sure I do not listen to suuch but my parents are not helping matters especially my Dad, though they like her but the revelation has left them totally spell bound. Kindly advise me friends as my decision will not be friendly to my parents. Thank you all.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Frankem: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=Lexaccord]
My advice is for you to pray fervently to God on the matter! It could swing both ways as the pastor can either be right or wrong! There are many instances of fake prophecies and there are true ones as well. I remember that it was prophesied that my aunt will die when she was 18 but she is now 39 years old!

As a child of God, when you pray to God He will give you the answer which can come in any form ranging from speaking to your heart, revealing to you in form of dream or other varied ways. It could also be as simple as having great peace of mind on the decision to marry your fiance.

Also note that God has the capacity to change destinies. Remember the story of Jabez. There have also been instances, whereby God reveals the same answer directly to two or three family members and/or friends. I have personal experiences in this regard.

I wouldn't want you to risk losing your happiness or make a wrong decision. God will definitely reveal His mind to you on the matter if you seek his face. You can also fast. From personal experiences i always have revelations when i fast and/or pray fervently on any matter. It is well with you! Cheers
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Spiritual leader ko god of man ni....use your head bro! Maybe your pastor wants to screw your chic cheesy

I'm out.....
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Richieboyn: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
grin
NoContract: [size=18pt]That's what happen when people behave so moronically gullible.

WHY DID YOU WENT to your pastor in the first place? You have no sense of reasoning alone? Then you are not yet responsible to be married!

How old is your Pastor?

What is the name of the Church?

ATAYA OOO[/size]

@capital letters. Bros u nor try o. U kw say u go gbagaun; u go make am BOLD make everybody see am even change d colour sef to attract attention. U too much O! cheesy
NoContract: [size=18pt]That's what happen when people behave so moronically gullible.

WHY DID YOU WENT to your pastor in the first place? You have no sense of reasoning alone? Then you are not yet responsible to be married!

How old is your Pastor?

What is the name of the Church?

ATAYA OOO[/size]

@capital letters. Bros u nor try o. U kw say u go gbagaun; u go make am BOLD make everybody see am even change d colour sef to attract attention. U too much O!
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by DonTonero: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
hey lexxacord if the babe in question is my babe from your describtion your name na sorry Moreover her last relationship lasted 5 yrs and she never broke up with the guy until he broke her heart watch ma bolded part cos you might have been tricked. but follow your mind sha so that when the bizzarrie story start comin in you know you took the decision yourself. its 50 50
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by COOLDUN: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2013

My man you have to follow your heart, I don’t think that anyone living now can ascertain 100% of the future of anyone. Though I don’t doubt prophesy but the truthful ones are very hard to find nowadays. Real prophets of God see problems and solutions, but nowadays prophets only see problem without solutions. When you have been sucked dry, they will turn back and tell you that it is your sins that made your prayers not to be answered. That is their final discharging statements.

Prophet Elisha healed Naaman the commander of the then Syrian Army, who was not even a believer of God, a big time enemy to the Israelites God’s children, but still his leprosy was healed , upon his stubbornness, he nearly stopped dipping his body in the River Jordan for the final 7th time. Then tell me how God will not solve the problem of someone who whole heartedly summits him/herself to him?

I would advise you to go back and ask that pastor these few questions. 1: When exactly will be the date of your separation? 2: what will be the cause? 3: which date will you die? Hence he can tell your future I hope he can perfectly tell you these answers too.

If you really love that girl, please go ahead with your marriage and then commit everything into the hands of God. When you are married please try to avoid anything that could bring this false prophesy to reality. Marriage is never bed of roses, it requires Love, Tolerance, Understanding, Respect, Hard work, and forgiveness, above all let Jesus be the head of your marriage. My dear no man will ever destroy any marriage that has its foundation in the Lord. I wish you success and happy married life.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
NoContract:

old TESTAMENT! Read the bible and grow up!
I can see you are retarded or simply do not know scriptures. If you are a Christian, why do you go to church? Why not say the commandment is Old Testament? Why don't you worship other gods? Sometimes, most of you spill out rubbish in the name replies or trying to be funny. Silence indeed hides a lot of folly. cool
Btw, if you ain't a Christian, you needn't respond as you won't grasp what is being expressed.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
mankand:

Guy go hug transformer......All i care, I am yet to see a real prophet of our days, all I see is money mongers. I see you can read the bible very well, but do not be deceived also because the devil understands the bible perfectly more than you and even your so called pastors undecided
I see your point but we can't because of bad eggs destroy the basket of eggs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? / Do You Have Sex In The Dream? This Is What It Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.