Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You (12585 Views)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by koolet: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
i wld wait 4 God 2 say so again directly 2 me
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by zangiff(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
hmm..abeg
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by hancock(m): 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
why do i have this feeling that no matter what advice you get from this forum you will still go ahead with your pastor's prophecies and end up loosing the love of your life?

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by cyril83(m): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
I don't even know when you guyz would stop listening to all diz fake prophecy anywayz if d pastor couldn't provide you his sister,daughter or any other gurl, i implore you to carry on with your marriage plan and commit every other thing to God's hand
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Oldboy1: 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lexaccord: Hi Nairalanders. I met a girl 8 months ago and everything about us clicked. We. Plan to get marriied next year. However, just to seek the blessings of my spiritual leader. I told him about my girl and after about 2 days he told me that at the latter part of our marriage we will break up. He also said he told 2 other pastors to pray about it and the same is what they are saying. Now friends this made me to observe more and I noticed that my girl does not have such trait. Moreover her last relationship lasted 5 yrs and she never broke up with the guy until he broke her heart. I have resolved and am determined to make sure I do not listen to suuch but my parents are not helping matters especially my Dad, though they like her but the revelation has left them totally spell bound. Kindly advise me friends as my decision will not be friendly to my parents. Thank you all.

My brother, as long as you and this girl agree to marry and everything about you guys clicked as you said, go ahead. Try to let your dad understand and go enjoy your marriage. Do not listen to anybody, they are ordinary human beings like you and I. By the way all these pastors, did they receive any calling from God to work in his vineyard?

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by loadux(f): 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
The problem with us Christian nowadays is that we have become so lazy that we want someone to pray for us,to tell us what to do and what to think.
@ op If u re really a child of God why not go to Him and ask God for itself instead of listening to men in as much as our pastors are their to guide us I believe God did not create robot only to follow instructions

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
loadux: The problem with us Christian nowadays is that we have become so lazy that we want someone to pray for us,to tell us what to do and what to think.
@ op If u re really a child of God why not go to Him and ask God for itself instead of listening to men in as much as our pastors are their to guide us I believe God did not create robot only to follow instructions

Pastors are now GOD to Nigerian Christians, talk about mind control !

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44: How come God does not speak to you but he speaks to your pastor?

fair question, it's almost as if we are in the old testament where God speaks to the prophet or priest who in turn speaks the message to the congregation.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Toks2008(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pastor/prophet influence has nada to do with your getting a lady you desire. Arrant nonsense.

The Bible says "He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD"Proverbs 18:22.

Just pray to GOD to lead you to a woman of your choice.

If you want a dark complexion lady then don't go for a fair one.
If you want a busty lady then don't settle for less
If you want a shapely lady then go for just that.
Above all, go for a GOD fearing lady or pray to GOD to help you change the one you have if she is'nt GOD fearing.

Life is about the choice you make. Once you find a grl you are convinced is right for you, then marry her. End of story.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by simdam500(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: i'll ask d pastor to divorce his wife and marry me. Shikena!
lol. U dont mean it?
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Sweetapple007(f): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Brs if realy more than one pastor prophecise to this, then u shld realy considered ur desision,because i hav withnes this kind of experince which led to a fail marriag.it may not realy be her phisical attributes but spiritul .

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by ypzilanti: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
In Nigeria, Pastors have now taken the place of native doctors and soothsayers. One of my friends almost married a no good woman that obviously did not love him because a so-called pastor told him she was the one. Hmmn. When kasal go burst, pastor will be sleeping happily in bed with his own wife. Mtcheeew. Pray to God for your own guidance.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by metti(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Lexaccord: Hi Nairalanders. I met a girl 8 months ago and everything about us clicked. We. Plan to get marriied next year. However, just to seek the blessings of my spiritual leader. I told him about my girl and after about 2 days he told me that at the latter part of our marriage we will break up. He also said he told 2 other pastors to pray about it and the same is what they are saying. Now friends this made me to observe more and I noticed that my girl does not have such trait. Moreover her last relationship lasted 5 yrs and she never broke up with the guy until he broke her heart. I have resolved and am determined to make sure I do not listen to suuch but my parents are not helping matters especially my Dad, though they like her but the revelation has left them totally spell bound. Kindly advise me friends as my decision will not be friendly to my parents. Thank you all.
Pastors of doom! Are they God?

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
there is no harm in trying. this is ur chance to see if ur pastor is fake. is d pastor known for prophecying things that come to pass ? anyway come to think of it, d pastor is not your God. if God wanna show u,let him let u understand through a vision.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by nevderek(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
@ op

Did anyone force you to consult your pastor in the first place?
If what he foretold you was a marriage of bliss and harmony would you come here to post trash thereby creating a medium for these pitiable folks on NL to have a field day against a man of God?

Your pastor was sitting peacefully, you carried your "wahala" to him but when the message turned out to be different from what you would want to hear, you ran to NL to seek for counsel, NL for reals?
shameful..

Go ahead and marry ur girl, I will marry mine with full backings from my Pastor and parents.
At the end of the day, no NLer will be there to enjoy or regret whatever becomes the outcome.

And you best hope and pray, that ur pastor didnt hear those things from God, else you're on one hell of ride.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by yuzedo: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
If the pastor could predict the blow wey i go blow him eye next, then i know say him dey see vision true true and i no go marry d babe.. grin

But if the pastor no see the blow wey go land him eye, then he must be fake, and must manage the "visions' he'd receive resulting from optical trauma he would've suffered from the punch! angry

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by hidenconyo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
yuzedo: If the pastor could predict the blow wey i go blow him eye next, then i know say him dey see vision true true and i no go marry d babe.. grin

But if the pastor no see the blow wey go land him eye, then he must be fake, and must manage the "visions' he'd receive resulting from optical trauma he would've suffered from the punch! angry
hehehehe
this post refused to hide

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by equily(m): 12:41pm On Jan 11, 2013
dat is y u nid 2 fast n pray b4 chuzin a lyf patner,,,,,,,,,,2 avoid pastor talk
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2013
Follow ur hart jare,pastors are humans like you.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by mankand(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
fem30:
Don't forget 1 Corinthians 14 - 32. And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
- Bible KJV

I read a lot of posts condemning the pastor but please do not forget what is written in 2 Chronicles 20 - 20. Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. Although a pastor is not a prophet, they are two different offices.
- Bible KJV

Guy go hug transformer......All i care, I am yet to see a real prophet of our days, all I see is money mongers. I see you can read the bible very well, but do not be deceived also because the devil understands the bible perfectly more than you and even your so called pastors undecided

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by mipemi(m): 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Dude! follow ur heart
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by mankand(m): 12:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
safarigirl: You sure sey im no dey eye the girl? Thank God I'm Catholic. You don't hear such bullshaht from Priests

But we hear of child molestations even in the Vatican, it was confirmed. No one is holy
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Psylas(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
From who? Amadioha, Sango or Zeus?
From Allah,,,
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mynd_44: How come God does not speak to you but he speaks to your pastor?

1000 likes. Guy, you will live long.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by gaburiel(m): 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Mine is very simple, the Pastor should tell me the first food I ate after I got admission into secondary school (boarding house so even my parents don't have that information or anyone for that matter except me and God) and I will believe him, if he can't, sorry.
Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Shalome(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
As long as the man of God u are refering to is not t.b joshua then u are good to go

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2013
mankand:

But we hear of child molestations even in the Vatican, it was confirmed. No one is holy
the topic here isn't molestation, but pastors dictating to their congregation who to spend the rest of their lives with. And a Catholic priest would NEVER tell you to not marry someone you love. They may guide you, but the final decision will ALWAYS rest on you

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Lexaccord(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks guyz all points well noted. Didn't have the intention of heeding to their advise though. I am going to follow my heart and marry my girl smiley

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by kooto(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2013

I think you should't have told your pastor once you know you have very good advicers here on NL and that what you want to hear is go ahead, as someone said it's your life take responsibility for it,marriage is not a four year thing [as someone mentioned] it's until death do you part.........i pray it works for you.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by coolzeal(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
After hustling, passing through ups and down just to get a woman of my choice to marry, which of course is so damn difficult these days to find and here comes the holy man/pastor challenging my choice. Hell lose! the pastor can kiss my a*ss goodbye..

1 Like

Re: What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You by Machine007: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
PLEASE HOUSE LETS LOOK AT IT FROM ANOTHER ANGLE.

WHAT IF YOU KEEP SEEING SIGNS THAT A GIRL YOU SO MUCH LOVE AND WANT TO MARRY IS NOT YOUR WIFE, YET THERE IS NO ANSWER TO YOUR PRAYERS ON WHO YOU SHOULD MARRY.

WHAT WILL YOU DO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! / The Truth About Having A Big Dick / Gay Guys Are Now Everywhere:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.