Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,932 members, 7,956,504 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train (37179 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Jonathan Campaigns For 2015 On London Buses / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by denzel2009: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2013
coogar:

i agree with you....
we are worse off when it comes to insulting people based on their ethnicity. "oyibo pepper" is a racial slur. grin cheesy

Do you know we started the 'paki' and 'chinko' ones lol
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by MrCork17: 12:18am On Jan 11, 2013
hmmm.. should I say it or not? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by MrCork17: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2013
Ok. Am London based Nigerian its kinda true... Naijas always dresss like Mechanic!(no oofensese) angry
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Builder: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2013
coogar:

mr builder lives under a rock - how would he know what obtains in a civilised society? "white princess" is a racial slur......if JAP(jewish american princess) can be a serious racial slur then i don't see how "white princess" is any different! both of them are complete bellends and they should be locked up for few weeks.

lol, in that case we need to ban all words stringed together with anything that have to do with colour because some crazed people think its a racial slur. how preposterous... i just gave u an example of john terry and antoine ferdinad and with all the context crap.. he was found not guilty yet u still trying to prove clever. this is pure madness
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2013
denzel2009:

Do you know we started the 'paki' and 'chinko' ones lol
u don forget saro, zimba, or zico lol
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 12:23am On Jan 11, 2013
Builder:
lol, in that case we need to ban all words stringed together with anything that have to do with colour because some crazed people think its a racial slur. how preposterous... i just gave u an example of john terry and antoine ferdinad and with all the context crap.. he was found not guilty yet u still trying to prove clever. this is pure madness

stop being thick and listen attentively.....

john terry denied the accusation and there was no evidence to throw the book at him. the court has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he indeed used those words. the other independent committee set up by the football association don't have to prove beyond reasonable doubt. they judge cases based on the balance of probability and terry was adjudged to have been guilty of using a racist remark!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by denzel2009: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u don forget saro, zimba, or zico lol

smelly nigerians you lot cheesy
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Builder: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2013
coogar:

you are a tool!
why are you shifting the post? your initial claim was john terry racially abused ferdinand and he was cleared of any wrong doing which is untrue. terry denied using those words and he was cleared because there was no sufficient evidence to prove he actually used those words. your initial claim implied - he used those words, he didn't deny using those words and the law cleared him because there's no offence in using the words "black cünt"!

you're a miserable sod!

how could u say there were no sufficient evidence to convict him when it was screened live on TV. listen, this is how the newspapers reported the incident in the court...

" RELIEVED Chelsea skipper John Terry walked stony-faced from court yesterday as he was CLEARED of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.

The ex-England captain, 31, had nodded silently in the dock as a court ruled it was NOT meant as a slur towards the QPR star when he said “f***ing black ****.”

Dude, u need to go back to school and ask for a refund. i give up on u and this matter is offically closed u can argue for all i care
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2013
denzel2009:

smelly nigerians you lot cheesy
smelly yoruba boi grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 12:31am On Jan 11, 2013
Builder:
how could u say there were no sufficient evidence to convict him when it was screened live on TV. listen, this is how the newspapers reported the incident in the court...
" RELIEVED Chelsea skipper John Terry walked stony-faced from court yesterday as he was CLEARED of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand.
The ex-England captain, 31, had nodded silently in the dock as a court ruled it was NOT meant as a slur towards the QPR star when he said “f***ing black ****.”

you must be a stark illiterate or you are just trolling
terry said he was just repeating what anton had accused him of.....he never denied saying those words..... this is what terry claimed in the court....

anton: did you just call me a black cünt?
terry: black cünt? black cünt?(what the camera picked)

Dude, u need to go back to school and ask for a refund. i give up on u and this matter is offically closed u can argue for all i care

you are a tool - you must think you are talking to your fellow villagers here. better go and read the facts up before misinforming the public. terry denied the charges......he would have gone to jail if he admitted using those words as a racial insult!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by airmark(m): 12:33am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i tire! after he called a white princess he con dey vex,msteeeew..... nonsense!

She was alleged to have thrown a bottle at him. Both were wrong, so don't try something funnier like you said earlier, if you were to be in that lady's shoe. Dudes carry 9mm, hope you know. grin
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2013
something more impressive in that video than the issue, a guy seated 2nd next to girl just left the scene to avoid hearing those offensive words from those kids. that is maturity if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2013
airmark:

She was alleged to have thrown a bottle at him. Both were wrong, so don't try something funnier like you said earlier, if you were to be in that lady's shoe. Dudes carry 9mm, hope you know. grin
9mm ke? na bawss.. its a new year, na to jump off next stop sure pass. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2013
what's up with england and these "racist white women ranting on trains" incidents?

LOOOOOOOL! grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2013
Worst are said said on NL
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 11, 2013
2:44 had me cracking up!! grin grin

he almost knocked her out and then gives her a lecture
about conducting herself like a lady and her drawers hanging out! grin grin grin grin grin

british people are funny.

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2013
*Kails*:
2:44 had me cracking up!! grin grin

he almost knocked her out and then gives her a lecture
about conducting herself like a lady and her drawers hanging out! grin grin grin grin grin

british people are funny.
no..... British youths not people, d youths are sick in d head!!!

i remember one man dat got K O-ed in peckham for asking d passenger he picked up for his fare. can u imagine?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 11, 2013
I like how all the white ppl are pretending as if nothing dey happen.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Isn't he going to get penalized for putting his hands on a woman? No matter how ediot if she seems, he should have kept his hands to himself.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02am On Jan 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
yea...dats typical nau.. dey can/do shyte wen surrounded by d troop of mad breeds.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 1:03am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
no..... British youths not people, d youths are sick in d head!!!

i remember one man dat got K O-ed in peckham for asking d passenger he picked up for his fare. can u imagine?

idowu, do you stay in peckham?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2013
coogar:

idowu, do you stay in peckham?
hahahhaha... am close by cool cool
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by mruknaijaboy(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2013
haha, i think it is racist when she said smelly nigerian, imagine a random white person just calls you a smelly nigerian out of nowhere, to me i would find that offensive

but i dont even think he was personally offended because the boy is a jamo, he reacted because he got hit in the head with a bottle but they cut it out of the video

but thats most peoples stereotypical perceptions about nigerians/africans, when i used to have cussing matches with jamaicans they used to say the same thing, it not as bad now coz people are representing nigeria/africa properly and are proud but you still get people like her who think like that

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by kandiikane(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2013
Nigerians on here call each other worse names.

Abeg, take a stool and sit in the goddamn corner. You're are no different from her.

Ileke-IdI:
They are scared, nau. They don't want to get 'shanked'
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 11, 2013
mruknaijaboy: haha, i think it is racist when she said smelly nigerian, imagine a random white person just calls you a smelly nigerian out of nowhere, to me i would find that offensive

but i dont even think he was personally offended because the boy is a jamo, he reacted because he got hit in the head with a bottle but they cut it out of the video

but thats most peoples stereotypical perceptions about nigerians/africans, when i used to have cussing matches with jamaicans they used to say the same thing, it not as bad now coz people are representing nigeria/africa properly and are proud but you still get people like her who think like that

Shymmex, my guy, how far?
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2013
mruknaijaboy: haha, i think it is racist when she said smelly nigerian, imagine a random white person just calls you a smelly nigerian out of nowhere, to me i would find that offensive

fecking double standards! so d random kid calling d lady 'white princess' is not offensive abi? smh!
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane: Nigerians on here call each other worse names.

Abeg, take a stool and sit in the goddamn corner. You're are no different from her.

They are scared, nau. They don't want to get 'shanked'

No mind them jawe.
I thought almost all black ppl in UK are treated as Nigerians.
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2013
kandiikane: Nigerians on here call each other worse names.

They are scared, nau. They don't want to get[b] 'shanked'[/b]
lmfao! hoodrat
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: fecking double standards! so d random kid calling d lady 'white princess' is not offensive abi? smh!

If someone calls me an Ekiti princess, I go just smile nau. Na compliment o
Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by Godogwu: 1:15am On Jan 11, 2013
musKeeto: Smelly. Nigerian. Hw the 4k is this racist?

Inferiority complex no good.

No be 4 NL wey Igbos and Yorubas dey abuse each other tire? Abi dat one no follow for racism? Mscheeww..

Please try going to a white individual and say "lying american" or "hypocritical english" or something of a sort and tell me the reaction.

Nigeria is a black nation, she would have called him a "smelly boy" or "smelly guy" but noooo she had to add "Nigerian"... meaning she was insulting not just him but Nigerians as a whole. Frankly its your own inferiority complex that is quite astonishing....

1 Like

Re: 'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train by coogar: 1:17am On Jan 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hahahhaha... am close by cool cool

watch out for shymmex before he impregnates you.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Doyin Okupe: I Knowingly Lied During The 2015 Presidential Campaign / #ObianoIsaFailure Trending On Twitter (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.