Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (22893 Views)

8 Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Mcleo007(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
Shalomé: What happened to her tossing my salad once in a while? How did this incomplete list made front page

Too much p.orn.. Smh
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by GentleNaaz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
1.Pay for debt n others most atimes
2. Stay in d position h wants during s3x witout quetion
3. Instigate outing sometimes
4. Always seek for hs contribution b4 doing any tin
5. Dnt cheat, i repeat dnt cheat
6. Go any outing he wants u 2go wt hm
7. Dnt frown wn he spnds time wt hs folo blokes
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by cigaricon(m): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Me lyk number three sha.
I don't know, it thrills me whenever she wears those short gowns, those ones just few inches above the knees (not the tight ones oh). Those lines formed below the belly blows me off my feet kiss

2 Likes

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by dabrake(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Who have time? Mtchew

#wengerOut
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by dabrake(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Gentle Naaz: 1.Pay for debt n others most atimes
2. Stay in d position h wants during s3x witout quetion
3. Instigate outing sometimes
4. Always seek for hs contribution b4 doing any tin
5. Dnt cheat, i repeat dnt cheat
6. Go any outing he wants u 2go wt hm
7. Dnt frown wn he spnds time wt hs folo blokes
me likey though (4) seem ambiguous and a man shouldn't overdo (7)
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by ATMC(f): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
So if i do all these My sweet will be happy? Ok, i'll try...but i like number 12 :-P
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
Ok.
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by dodoro(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thoughtful and meaningful.

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by aryzgreat: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Onyenna:

That's horrible. . . .
Most girls are fond of doing this same thing nowadays(what's app, pinging etc)
That's the worst thing you can do to a guy!.... I'm glad you guys sorted it out.....

A corper was knocked down today while engrossed in pinging and crossing the road at d same time. She pinged herself to the spirit world. BB madness!

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by deekseen(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good points. Someone is really studying men. But too bad, only the 'perfect' woman would do all eleven of them. Even after reading this most ladies will keep doing what they have been doing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
Nice one!I hope most can do such.Just like a brother said "If a lady impresses you in a minute,just see it as a mistake cos the next minute she will disappoint u" . Dont know how true dt is

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88: .

NICE ONE BUT I THINK ITS A MUTUAL THINK NOT ONLY FOR LADIES
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogugua88: You've heard it before:

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by IZUKWU(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
OILOFGLADNESS:

undecided
OILOFGLADNESS:

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Meridian(f): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2013
Wow! I love this piece. Gud one. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by abike12(f): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
nice tips! *noted*

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Rouqui(f): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
In d lng run...he still myt b unfaithful...den u wonder wat went wrng

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by dammytex: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2013
To tell you how true these things are...

Reading it alone makes my head come down and I'm smiling to my laptop..

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by jaybee3(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2013

Was "No nagging" omitted on purpose?

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by kandiikane(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
anitank: They expect all these from their women, but what have they themselves got to offer?..
1) Not a thing
2) Not a fu-cking thing
3) Not a Damn thing! undecided

Lol, wheeey!

It's true actually. Many African women hesitate to treat their partners like this even if they really want to because they don't get the same back.

It turns to a stone cold relationship where the only kissing and hugging you do is when it's nyash time.

African mothers need to be very affectionate with the kids so the kids will treat their women like queens. angry

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by aboaed: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Shalomé: was the perfume gucci or prada?
U wan go buy your own?
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by DukeNija(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good!
But let me Add.

12. Effective Communication.
Men are not gods. They lack terribly in mind-reading. Hints are good, atleast when they are properly interpreted.
Men appreciate a Woman who tells them what she likes and how she likes it. Romantically ofcourse.

13. Making Sexual Advances.
This will make your Man sexually relieved and Wanted, aswellas build his confidence.
So don't leave the Work to him, make the first move.

14. Physical Touches.
Just like Women, Men also appreciate and love a Womans touch.
A rub on the Head, a pat on the shoulder, playing with his Hand, hair and whatever.
If a woman rubs my head, she has won my heart. cheesy

15. Get Involved.
Know his Friends, Co workers, His Family, Job, preferences.etc.
Don't just stay there, get into his Life. A Man will never leave a Woman who takes his issues personal and makes his problems Hers.

16. Don't Nag; Talk.
Self explanatory.

3 Likes

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
jay bee:

Was "No nagging" omitted on purpose?
LWKMD grin
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by DukeNija(m): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
So people cannot type without quoting the Op abi??
Commonsense is Scarce! angry
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
dammytex: To tell you how true these things are...

Reading it alone makes my head come down and I'm smiling to my laptop..

[size=13pt]Awww lol.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by ikekings(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
2 and 3 on point...

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
relationship go soon get constitution the way dos and donts dey spring up daily for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Wendyphil(f): 8:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Tnx dear,u are on point!!
I wil definitely take note and put these in practise.

1 Like

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by ireneidiva(f): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
crap
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by crackhaus: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
Damnnnnn, I do love me a good quickie....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.