Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" (22865 Views)

8 Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / 20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 12, 2013
Shalomé: was the perfume gucci or prada?

LOL IT HAD 2 BE SOME'N EXPENSIVE. THATS THE OHLY WAY HE GONNA GET SOME TAIL.
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by ATMC(f): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2013
ikekings: ...
awww...iyk where have you been?
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Decentdon(m): 8:10am On Jan 12, 2013
anitank: They expect all these from their women, but what have they themselves got to offer?..
1) Not a thing
2) Not a fu-cking thing
3) Not a Damn thing! undecided
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by kinchiso(m): 8:12am On Jan 12, 2013
ATMC: awww...iyk where have you been?
Obi mu ooo smiley smiley smiley... I'm around ooo... wink wink wink.. Hapi new year... grin grin grin
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Decentdon(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2013
anitank: They expect all these from their women, but what have they themselves got to offer?..
1) Not a thing
2) Not a fu-cking thing
I think its no one's fault that you've an ass for a boyfriend wink
1) Not a thing
2) Not a fu-cking thing
I think its no one's fault that you've an ass for a boyfriend
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Desloaaa(f): 9:02am On Jan 12, 2013
balila
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by RoyalRoy(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2013
Desloaaa:
balila
Hahaha...Balila...that perfume that smells like a-hole!
Lmao
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by lastmessenger: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
The post makes a whole lot of sense.
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
Thanks a bunch, I learnt a lot frm dis
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by ATMC(f): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2013
kinchiso: Obi mu ooo smiley smiley smiley... I'm around ooo... wink wink wink.. Hapi new year... grin grin grin
all d best.. Missed you smiley
kinchiso: Obi mu ooo smiley smiley smiley... I'm around ooo... wink wink wink.. Hapi new year... grin grin grin
all d best.. Missed you
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
No.7 is so true. Simply play up to their huge egos.
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by kinchiso(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
ATMC: all d best.. Missed you smiley
Awww... Missed you too... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by TerpeOjorobaby: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2013
lolol y u dey ask
Re: Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" by fitzmayowa: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2013
#True Talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Break A Caring Woman's Heart? / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos And Man Take Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.