Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Can You Date Your Workmate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Your Workmate? (10681 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

Can You Date Your Workmate? by Ampeaceful(f): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Can you date someone working in the same place with uyou...someone you get to see anytime you go to work?
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2013
No,because we will be distracted at each other
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by KINGwax(m): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
yes!!!! if she's worth the sack letter

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
KINGwax: yes!!!! if she's worth the sack letter

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by TableLeg(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2013
I can and have bang.ed workmates but date ... NAH!
I have ban.ged dem everywhere i have worked .... Very impressive strike rate ...

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Ampeaceful(f): 9:16am On Jan 12, 2013
4 me I can't... Its lyk sellin my dignity n respect in my workplace............cuz he wuld think am vry cheap........i wuldn't feel comfortable seein him especially talkin wif other colleagues.

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Charliemorgano(m): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2013
@ ampeaceful just try and take your mind off the guy...am facing a similar challenge in my office i had to take a tough decision on that even though she like me

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Ampeaceful(f): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ ampeaceful just try and take your mind off the guy...am facing a similar challenge in my office i had to take a tough decision on that even though she like me
hhhhmmm...

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2013
Table Leg :
I can and have bang.ed workmates but date ... NAH!
I have ban.ged dem everywhere i have worked .... Very impressive strike rate ...
I wanna be like you when I grow up. U be role model. Abeg, wetin be ur strike rate, I must exceed you like messi exceeded pele and maradona

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by djeezy(m): 9:31am On Jan 12, 2013
If you can date your class mate, then you can date your workmate. Well, I can't do it but if need be to make an exception without loosing focus, I'll do it.

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2013
Ampeaceful: 4 me I can't... Its lyk sellin my dignity n respect in my workplace............cuz he wuld think am vry cheap........i wuldn't feel comfortable seein him especially talkin wif other colleagues.
You are the possessive type I guess. I like possessive types cos they put me on the leash and it is difficult to unleash the dragon but when I do, it is epically resounding.

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Ampeaceful(f): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2013
fem30:
I wanna be like you when I grow up. U be role model. Abeg, wetin be ur strike rate, I must exceed you like messi exceeded pele and maradona
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by obicentlis: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2013
Dangerous if anything goes wrong.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by EzePromoe: 9:50am On Jan 12, 2013
My conditions for dating a workmate:

1. She must come from a rich family. So that I don't spend my salary buying Japanese Brazilian hair

2. You must be beautiful. So that when I begin to see you in my dreams I will not be shouting, 'Blood of Jesus'

3. You must not be admired by the boss not to talk of having an affair with him. So that my days will not be numbered in that office.

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 12, 2013
@ ampeaceful, is dat your last post intended to mean silence on the quoted? smiley
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Charliemorgano(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2013
@ ampeaceful since we are facing a similar challenge we can be friends to take our minds off them...send a txt 08032604005...check my profile

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Mynd44: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2013
I can't. I need some space
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2013
as long as both of u are both ethically upright and with a mission,there is no satan in so doing(dating a workmate) but the moment you run crazy(romance in office) cheesy then it becomes useless and of no value.

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by abdulkayus(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2013
Am currently tryin to date one nw. And frm d look of d thing, she is also interested in me bt wan me to make first move.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Lbrasi: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2013
No.
Colleague,Neighbor or classmate na wash e dey turn to later.

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by abdulkayus(m): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2013
Am currently tryin to date one nw. And frm d look of d thing, she is also interested in me bt wan me to make first move. She is such a beautiful and respectful gal.

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by sobastical: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2013

Meaning
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by victorD3: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2013
My victims are coppers posted to my esterblishment. They can't help but pay me back in kind for my benevolence. But the strict rule is that we don't date, coppers are too cheap.
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by dilbert100: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2013
no....stay away !

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by sobastical: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2013
I rather date a client than colleague, there would be no respect, dignity and so on....for its just capital N.O!

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Etumgbe(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2013
Na dat one sweet pass
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2013
No way
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by Sunbellar: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2013
Charliemorgano: @ ampeaceful since we are facing a similar challenge we can be friends to take our minds off them...send a txt 08032604005...check my profile
Stupid guy. Who want you to advertise your randy nature.

Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by sobastical: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2013
abdulkayus: Am currently tryin to date one nw. And frm d look of d thing, she is also interested in me bt wan me to make first move. She is such a beautiful and respectful gal.

How did you know that? She whisper that to you :p
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by trojanjeremy: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Can You Date Your Workmate? by sobastical: 11:47am On Jan 12, 2013
Mynd_44: I can't. I need some space

Hello? Is that NASA operation room?
Good a man here said he needed some space....when is your next move to the galaxy arena? :p

Just joking...you re right bro

5 Ways To Teach Your Girlfriend Or Wife A Lesson For Cheating On You / Sugar Mumy,sugar Daddy,rich Bf,gf +254 Hookups / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!!