Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,449 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (12361 Views)

Regarding Rest, Try Each Night, To Possess A The Least Six / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by vanstanzy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Teleportation, If i possess this, all the Central banks of the world would be at my mercy. Cos all i need do is appear in their bank vaults and the rest is history.

But come to think of it, God Almighty knows the heart of man and will never give man these abilities. If He does, the world will be utter chaos.

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Parisgoodman(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
seriously I would have love 2 be a vampire. ask y?
1. so I can move at the speed of light
2. I will be superstrong
3. I will be able 2 live young forever, while walking on this earth with women of all races sucking my co.co every now and then with d best champagne ever made in france. nothing. scares me like OLD AGE!

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by vanstanzy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
amiskurie: Imagine mine.

(1)I will like to fly in the sky,that means I won't need to board a plane or pass through the airport to visit my desired destinations. cool

(2)I will like to live forever(God pls forgive me)imagine I could refresh my life as I wishes. cool

(3)I will like to control whatever with just a clap.imagine me sitting on the dinning and...claps!then two bottles of palm-wine and fried snails appeared. cheesy

these abilities are the best,post urs and let's see u dreaming.

If only wishes were horses *daydreaming*!!!

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by timpaker(m): 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
I want to be able to be anybody i wanna be.

I want to be able to speak all languages

I want to be able to swim and build under the water for days without air (yeap. sharks of flight please come swim me far away for the world above have gone astray) cool cool cool

I want to be invincible. grin grin grin

In fact, I want to be Superman! grin
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by real1ne(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Chai......... I pity those that choose mind reader, cuz u go dey hear wetin u no suppose to know.

For me I wish to be Invisible so that I can enter anywhere I like.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by wayne4loan: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
PANT DICTATOR the ability to knw the colour of the pant,a female counterpart is wearing and dicktating what is going down in the female sensitive religion.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
I want a gift tht can make me get any1 i cs gift
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Santi222(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Time And Space Travel, Telekinetic Powers, Shape Shifting, Mind Reading Abilities and I wouldnt mind a few of those powers the mutuants in X-MEN have!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by omar22(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Have you seen the movie JUMPER!!!

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Revolva(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
I always like octopus sense in spiderman!!! Dose hands so I can rob the whole naija...haha and
Invisible man so that when jonathan dey make clueless speech I go just wose am backhand slap!!! D guy no go see me also wose abati also double combo!!

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by bbulldog(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Love at first sight n do as I say
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Screwface(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Jumper...

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by somefun1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Rememba d mask ? Ao I wish 2 av d mask, shikena!!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by kaze4blues(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
Merlin magical skills re all I desire.

No more, no less.

1st mission will be to enchant GEJ...

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
Freiburger: Ability to always forgive, it sounds silly though, forgiving is always easily said than actually doing it.
u just on point ma bro.. Especially our fwends. Coz we often read about forgivin our enemies, but we never read about Forgivin our fwendz. Forgivin an enemy is far more easier than forgivin a fwend.

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by ivili(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
(1)read mind(2)manipulate people"s mind(3)teleport myself to anywere i wish(4)control the air and (5)be able to create my own humans(i"ll hav my own army and my own loyalist).
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by optimusprime2(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Super Speed (like DC's "The Flash") capable of Jumping Time dimensions and pausing time.

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by democrazyslogan: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Na 2 disappear be d super human ability I go wan get and it is possible to get it, after all 2.1 billion disappeared from nigerian security printing and minting company just like dat!lmaooo
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by AnitaMandy: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
I would so much appreciate Merlin's kind of power. I won't lift my hands to wash clothes, plates or even cook. If enemies comes i weave my hand or blink my eyes they would crush their heads against the wall. I won't need a car as a dragon would be at my beck n call. Kia! I wish.

2 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Ovie56(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Who ever seek longevity will kill himself in the long run cuz too many bad memories like his child dying while he is still alive
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Simple:THE ABILITY TO ABSORB AND RETAIN THE SUPER ABILITIES OF EVERYONE.
Kai...
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Oahray: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Teleporting, shape-shifting, invisibility and mind reading/control
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by kpozite(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
If only I can see the future, then I 'll rule the world

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by chreldb(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
But all these powers could be attained if you join winchcraft na!! grin. So why all the wishes? Join a coven today!! cheesy Abi no be so dem de talk for we con3?
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by decepticos(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
1. Telepathy
2. Telekenesis
3. Invulnerability
4. Precognition
5. Empathy
I hope say this way go reach me sha, but dats it for now.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Coefficient(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
I want the powers of Shaw, Magneto, Wolverine and Xavier all rolled into one!
Go watch X men!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by kpozite(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
amiskurie: Imagine mine.

(1)I will like to fly in the sky,that means I won't need to board a plane or pass through the airport to visit my desired destinations. cool

(2)I will like to live forever(God pls forgive me)imagine I could refresh my life as I wishes. cool

(3)I will like to control whatever with just a clap.imagine me sitting on the dinning and...claps!then two bottles of palm-wine and fried snails appeared. cheesy

these abilities are the best,post urs and let's see u dreaming.

OP advice
Concentrate on finding solutions to your problems, because these thoughts can only come across your mind during a difficult situation.
If you have all these powers life won't be interesting anymore
I played your game anyway.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Ameboperoo(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
Most of these things can actually b attained but r u ready to pay the price? Everytin's got a price tag.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by tpia5: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
is empathy considered a superhuman ability?

thats interesting.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by decepticos(m): 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
i'd love to be Dr Manhattan from the movie watchmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone / 11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.