Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (12365 Views)

Regarding Rest, Try Each Night, To Possess A The Least Six / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Truckpusher(m): 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
Freiburger:
Dictatorship?
yes na , that's the only way to stop the human race from destroying themselves grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by kennyblac(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Merlin or Zedd of Legend of τ̲̅ђe seeker
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Yvete(f): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Electronically slap deat-beat losers on Nairaland by one click.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Truckpusher(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Yvete: Electronically slap deat-beat losers on Nairaland by one click.
you're wicked grin grin grin
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by pendulasis: 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
the human mind is partly evil

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Yvete(f): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Truckpusher: you're wicked grin grin grin

I'm dead serious looool
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Sike(m): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nothing beats the ability to CONFESS anybody. So they can all searve me alone for the rest of their lives. Chai! Awon Omoge ti r'ogo!!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Truckpusher(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
Yvete:

I'm dead serious looool
why? Some folks upsets you that much in NL ?
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by paranorman(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ability to control time and space;no greater power than that!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by buchito1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
i wud love 2 ave great strength like superman.... So i wud be able 2 fight nd kill bokoharam..... Dats all...
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by HoneyPrincess(f): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
Hmm!!!! Blood bending, speak and obey, and easily erase peoples memory, firstly will blood bend GLJ for not allowing ogboru win the election becos of oil well he has to secure in delta state, and command him to pay me 20million naira evry month in my account witout questioning and uproot some wicked leaders frm their position and for those raping and killing innocent pple ur so done BLOOD BEND UNTIL U DIE 4 GUD, and those annoying and jealous friends I will tell them to walk naked for 2 months and eat their sheet and grass.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Boladearo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
i want to be merlin in real life thats all i need
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by swaggie(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'd love to be able to do telekinesis, fly, read minds, have a bullet proof body, invisibility, be able to pass thru walls and other solid objects.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by swaggie(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
amiskurie: the jetli's type of karate,mehnn!
it's not karate, it's kung fu!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Regiblinkz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
Emperor5c: Ability 2 flog NL moderators 4rm d comfort of ma home
lol...I would give anything to be a vampire...I'll relish the taste of BLLLOOOD!!!!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by smartg(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2013
1. Ability to control things around me,
2. Move faster than light
3. See things in future, etc.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by achu442(m): 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
EASY......Why is no one thinking of being a MODSIHGT...having the breath of life.Then everybody will pay me madly to get my job done...
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by sundayid(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
ability to sack arsene Wenger from the comfort of my home
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
shymexx: Read minds..

See into the future...
You could commercialize dis lol
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
Immarnuel: Telepathic and Telekinetic
cool!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by kcclink: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
just power to control goodluck jonathan. cool
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by FXKing2012(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
I would like to be able to abide by every single precept in the Bible. Or better still be able to relocate to heaven without tasting death like Elijah.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
cheesy cheesy
wayne4loan: PANT DICTATOR the ability to knw the colour of the pant,a female counterpart is wearing and dicktating what is going down in the female sensitive religion.
cheesy
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by tpia5: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ok, i see nobody wants to bell the cat and define empathy for those whose first time of seeing the word was on this thread.

Wbb with the dictionary definition then, we are all learning here.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Freiburger(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
tpia@:
Ok, i see nobody wants to bell the cat and define empathy for those whose first time of seeing the word was on this thread.

Wbb with the dictionary definition then, we are all learning here.
And what has empathy got to do with this thread?
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Henzzy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Speedster nd have super strenqth.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Freiburger(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
tpia@:
This illiterate is a mod?

Seun is really desperate for mods, i must say. undecided
You are here again? no room for trolls like you this year, i can promise you that right?
Be warned.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
kpozite:

OP advice
Concentrate on finding solutions to your problems, because these thoughts can only come across your mind during a difficult situation.
If you have all these powers life won't be interesting anymore
I played your game anyway.
I dnt have a problem,I just like to upgrade to super human.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Tinyemeka(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
I need just one power O. And believe me I've been daydreaming about it for a long time.

See the movie 'Jumper'. Just having the ability to teleport to anywhere I wanted; in split seconds. That's all I need.

If they want to add jara, the power to act as I want, while time stands still. Norin more.

I know where I for be by now

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by dnawah(m): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Holywoodmerism na him dey worry u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have. / Study In Ghana Direct Entry No Exam Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.