Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (12359 Views)

Regarding Rest, Try Each Night, To Possess A The Least Six / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by AjanleKoko: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'd love to be able to b*tchslap the coterie of mor.ons who throng Nairaland right from my computer grin
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by frevangel(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
this is witchcraft na! .....just thinking aloud
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by tpia5: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
@ ajanlekoko

^you didnt use to be this nasty, what happened?

or did i have a wrong impression of you.

just wondering, no biggie.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Kologie: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
ivili: (1)read mind(2)manipulate people"s mind(3)teleport myself to anywere i wish(4)control the air and (5)be able to create my own humans(i"ll hav my own army and my own loyalist).

yours will certainly be an attempt to upstage Lucifer and the Angels themselves.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by FlyboyZee: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
1. The ability to see the future, so that I can tell when, where and how BH is going to attavk next, so that they can be caught in the act and stopped & also what the world economy would be like, so that I can make Otedola and Dangote look like beggars at Osodi Oke.

2. The ability to disappear and re-appear whereever I want so that I can give all those armed robbers, kidnappers, smugglers, etc a run for their money and also defuse every BH bomb before it kaBOOOoommss!!!

3. The ability to read minds, so that I can stop all those evil plots and encourage discerning minds to greatness.

4. The ability to control time, so that I can fastforward to the future, rewind the past and pause the present in order to go back and fix things that should have been fixed, stop things that shouldn't be happening now and put things in the future so that the world would be greatful for even if I died an aeon ago.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Freiburger(m): 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
tpia@:
is empathy considered a superhuman ability?

thats interesting.
Yes, because it is easier to transform one's self into different animals when offended by a nairalander than forgiving. lipsrsealed
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by trisurface: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mind reading
Mind healing
Super hearing
Mad combat skills
Super speed
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by otikpoko(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
Very greedy oo grin grin
I want all the super human abilities or better still, i want the ability of Peter Petreli in 4400 series.
His only ability is, 'He collects your ability once you are close to him' shocked shocked
So all of you with abilities,once i get close to you, yours will be mine as well grin grin
I win all of una cool cool grin grin
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Frostyzone(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ability to influence and alter the future as I see fit.
Manchester United would become the most successful and greatest football club in the planet, while Super Eagles would become the greatest national team in the planet.
Nigerian football coaches would be revered and sought after across the globe. Etc.

4 Likes

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Youngzedd(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Legend of the seeker, world of possibilities.

Only the powers I need and I will be satisfied.

Who knows what I would have turned Nairaland into.

Seun and Moderators don't suffer.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Truckpusher(m): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
I would love to control people's opinion grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Freiburger(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
Truckpusher: I would love to control people's opinion grin grin grin grin
Dictatorship?
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
always wanted the phoenix powers...sori and with that i rule every...shikena
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
how do0 u collect the power of who created you? hehe. bow down simpleton
otikpoko: Very greedy oo grin grin
I want all the super human abilities or better still, i want the ability of Peter Petreli in 4400 series.
His only ability is, 'He collects your ability once you are close to him' shocked shocked
So all of you with abilities,once i get close to you, yours will be mine as well grin grin
I win all of una cool cool grin grin
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by ucheheart(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
amiskurie: Imagine mine.

(1)I will like to fly in the sky,that means I won't need to board a plane or pass through the airport to visit my desired destinations. cool

(2)I will like to live forever(God pls forgive me)imagine I could refresh my life as I wishes. cool

(3)I will like to control whatever with just a clap.imagine me sitting on the dinning and...claps!then two bottles of palm-wine and fried snails appeared. cheesy

these abilities are the best,post urs and let's see u dreaming.
you be witch!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by kamez(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ability to command money into my bank account anytime... I'm talkin bout real millions ooo... Chai
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by saemmanuel(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
Confessing as in controlling people
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by ucheheart(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
If wishes were horses beggars would ride. undecidedIf wishes were horses beggars would ride.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by biolabee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
id just like to get my hands on an Omnitrix/Ultimatrix
Chikena!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Tmum: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
dopeJemi: read Minds

ControL peopLe wiv My eyes

BulLet proof body

Touch and folLow
grin grin
guy ur own no go wk....holy ghost fire..
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by searay(m): 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
1. The power to control all the money in Nigeria.
2. To posses 3D,4D,5D and even 10D powers at the same time
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by kaze4blues(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
Only if wishes were horses...

Cristiano ronaldo's only wish wuld b for leonel messi to suffer a life injury....

Bt behold..too many ppl dey pray for messi make e no fall for ronaldo's wishes.

D guy jst too much....

Prouddly messi fan
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by EzePromoe: 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
I need the power to make money disappear and appear where I want them to be
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by doyinmolah: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
INVISIBILITY - i would like to be invisible, so that i can enter JAMB, WAEC, UNILORIN offices and COMPANIES personel offices to check my results and give myself and my family admissions and jobs.
CONTROL MACHINE - So that i can control ATM machine and collect free money
FLY - To be able to fly all over the world
READING OF MINDS
DEFLECTION OF BULLETS
TELEPORT
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Dopefiend(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
Speed of thought

Ability to control time

Immortality

Abilty to read minds

Superhuman strength
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Freiburger(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
tpia@:
is empathy considered a superhuman ability?

thats interesting.
Ever heard this? "To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
All of una want read mind abi? Una wan turn mad. Wetin concern me and ppl mind. Bt i wld like to be able to draw out cash(any currency i wish) from the pocket of any cloth am putting on. No sickness, no death, no agging, like wolverine and teleport to anywhere in d universe.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by frevangel(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2013
I think I should stop seeing science fiction and magic movies, see what its doing to people! hmmmmm... undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by aieromon(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
Mine would be time travel.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by EmmyDe25(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Read minds, see into d future, be extremely intelligent nd posses doz spider man skills
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by lagcity(m): 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
To be able to convince anyone about anything.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by simdam500(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ability to possess evrybodys ability i move wit. It reminds me of PETER RETRILLI in d movie heroes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone / 11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.