Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess (12362 Views)

Regarding Rest, Try Each Night, To Possess A The Least Six / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities / What Special Gift/Talent Do You Possess? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Goldenheart(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Immarnuel: Telepathic and Telekinetic
Hmmm.... ability to telly port n also control things with your mind..... coool.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by mithel(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
read and control minds

be super smart(like i can use 50% of the human brain capacity)

ability to heal ............am okay with this
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by tpia5: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
Freiburger:
You are here again? no room for trolls like you this year, i can promise you that right?
Be warned.

knock yourself out, you assume you'll spend your eternity in this position. undecided
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by tpia5: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
definition of empathy

ie meaning of empathy undecided

em·pa·thy

/ˈempəTHē/

Noun

The ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by tpia5: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2013
meaning of forgiveness

for·give·ness

/fərˈgivnis/

Noun

The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by tpia5: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
difference between empathy and forgiveness:

figure it out.

if you're having problems doing that, let us know.

Clue: forgiveness is what you'd like to have after you've done certain things directly traceable to your lack of empathy.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by VellyG(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ability to cross any airport in the world with a sizeable quantity of coke.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by kentycom(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
some of it, i will to possess are:
1. ability to change Nigeria to the best nation in the world.
2. eliminating poverty in the life of individual.
3. developing any nation that need my assistance.
4. eliminating tribalism in the life of nigerians
5. creating an atmosphere of peace, satisfaction, love and divine health.
i beg, i no be God o.o. na only HIM can do this, but if He gives me this power, naija will be .... reserved comment
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by TableLeg(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Is Tpia trolling on this thread again? undecided
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by crazygod(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
See d effect of too much television? Nawa o
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
They is a big child infact infant in all of us... Wolverine, dr jim grey, bella, Edward, alice, storm, jumper, man of steel, avatar all d 4 bending.. I need all dis power
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by keystone123(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
trolling: Being in God's image gives me all those powers
Hummm
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by osifred(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
I want to be able to do all things as in raise even d dead. Plus have d best voice the world has ever heard
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
tpia@:
difference between empathy and forgiveness:

figure it out.

if you're having problems doing that, let us know.

To forgive, one must have the ability to empathize with the person that needs to be forgiven.

It goes hand in hand.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by SpicyMimi(f): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'd love to have the supernatural powers of turning invincible and also d power to penetrate through walls, doors etc anytym i want! With that ehnnn....i wont have to stand on a long queue for visa, wud sneak insd GEJ's house anytym i want, wud become a private investigator etc its gonna be fun mehn!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by SpicyMimi(f): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
dopeJemi: read Minds

ControL peopLe wiv My eyes

BulLet proof body

Touch and folLow
grin grin
Lmfaoooo! Touch and follow...biko o!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by dopeJemi: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
SpicyMimi:
Lmfaoooo! Touch and follow...biko o!

Oya folLow Me nau

I swear I wilL folLow back
grin

1 Like

Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Freiburger(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

To forgive, one must have the ability to empathize with the person that needs to be forgiven.

It goes hand in hand.
Don't even waste your time explaining to an empty vessel.

@ tpia, leave the illeterate mod alone, i wonder what you want from an illeterate mod.
What the f-uck you want me? Hello, you know i 've got a wifffyyyy, if i must play, DEFINETELY NOT WITH YOUR B-I-T-C-H A-S-S undecided
Stop following my posts and repling with silly comments. angry
Be warned for the very last time.
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by jamngr84(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
i want my left hand to b able to turn and undo anything i touch to gold at will and my right hand to have no powers so i fit chop and do othe important functions easily. i go just they touch all those politicians and turn them to gold and keep for my house
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by ibrash600: 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
i want the kind of abilities of clark kent and mind reading
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by TerryCarr(m): 1:58am On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by harlos: 5:20am On Jan 15, 2013
Freiburger: Ability to always forgive, it sounds silly though, forgiving is always easily said than actually doing it.
you must be a hard person...o!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by SimplySEA(m): 7:33am On Jan 15, 2013
Clarke kent without d effect of krptonite....!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by eherbal(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2013
power of the jumper,so i can just think of any place on earth and be there.i'll have the ability to assasinate any bad politician,including presidents,that are not people policy friendly.To be able to harness the power of professor Xaviers cerebro to seek out all terrorist of the world and annihilate everyone of them,so as to bring about world peacegrin
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by emcaly001(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2013
Mine is brains to b d most intelligent person alive
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Harod11(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2013
I'd Like super-speed and whatever it is 'sherlock holmes' is...
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by samwash(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2013
I think 2 much movie don spoil all of una, especially d seasonal movie "Heros"I think 2 much movie don spoil all of una, especially d seasonal movie "Heros"I think 2 much movie don spoil all of una, especially d seasonal movie "Heros"
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by usermane(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2013
Superbreath
Superspeed
Superstrength
X-ray Vision
Heat vision
Flight.
Superhearing
U see, i like Superman so much. He is just a comic superhero yet i admire him, he feel so real to me for a lot of reasons. Sometimes i wish i were to be him
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by UjSizzle(f): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2013
I want to be Sherlock Holmes! That guy smart die!!
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by Harod11(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2013
uj_sizzle: I want to be Sherlock Holmes! That guy smart die!!

smiley we'll be Mr and Mrs Holmes..
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by djibola(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2013
emcaly001: Mine is brains to b d most intelligent person alive
you sure you don't already have the power to read minds?'ços you just read my mind o
Re: Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess by amiskurie(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2013
Yvete: Electronically slap deat-beat losers on Nairaland by one click.
u get E-slap and I get E-guiding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone / 11-year-old Boy Fakes Kidnapping So Parents Will Miss Teacher Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.