Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo (23303 Views)

U.S. Politics: Presidential Candidate Donald Trump's Greatest Hits! / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon (2) (3) (4)

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by baslone: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:

Destroying God's masterpiece is evil and only a satanist would do such.

You just judged.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by born2boink(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
Anti Christ at work, the beginning of their take care over
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Aleliberty(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
thank God, at least we see one oyinbo man that turn himself black grin
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
lucenzo: I hope this doesn't make front page. undecided undecided

oh! it made front page shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by born2boink(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
lucenzo:

oh! it made front page shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
don't know know more of bad make frontpage than the good, that show the heart of our moderators
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Nightcrawler from the X-men series
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
There is more to that tatto than meets the eyes, this man will fail this election, imagine your president going to a world leaders meeting looking gangily and not coperate and smart like a president should do. Oh men he lost my vote
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Aleliberty(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
bookface:

How do you know what the devil looks like?

help me ask the mumu, oyinbo has brain washed most blacks, na dem tell people say devil is black and God is white ....mtcheeeew
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by enemmo(f): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
X man.I would vote ƒσя him as d president of Xmen.Professor Xavier must go!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by jaybee3(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
Image goes a long way in western world's politics
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by OmerianConsult: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
A tatooed president? Aworld record!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Hardfact: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
Man should visit Psychiatrist!!!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by achi4u(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2013
he looks like "ekwensu"

so i wont vote for him
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by moneyhungry(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
did he also tattoo his brian?
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2013
I dey laf... Theirz is to tatooz as ourz it to tribal markz... Holy Sh!t..!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by slex(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
Those Nigerian presidents who dont have tattoos are they any better than him? If he satisfies me in the debate i will vote for him
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by PalmTree(m): 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: He looks like d devil so I wldnt vote for him.

Ever seen the devil? or how do you know that he looks like him? The bible says the devil was an angel before his fall ooo, so he might be a very attractive person cheesy grin
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Faviboy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
Me. I no fit voke 4 ths guys. The guy s freaky. C'mon he looks like an ape.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
knockturnal: I voted for Obasanjo.......I mean, that guy cant be any worse in both policies or looks grin

If baba iyabo catch you grin

Okija_juju: Nigerians will not vote for him.. reason being that we are a very judgemental set of people..

We would however vote for a man with a fully tribally scarred face.. as if that isn't worse than a tattoo

Una no go kill person oh grin Really NL just cracks me up +10 for you guys

Okay really would i vote for him? Maybe, depends on what other candidates are offering too but since he's pro-education (I believe functional education is the pathway to enlightenment) and a bit weird (Weirdos are good sometimes) he might just get my vote.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
If he's gonna do well, I ll vote for him.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by 2good(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:

Destroying God's masterpiece is evil and only a satanist would do such.

Is someone born an slowpoke or cripple also god's master piece? This guy really make me laugh. If you go to the emergency unit of General Hospital Lagos, you will discover that human being is nothing.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by nduchucks: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
There is a course titled "Art Appreciation" which most of you people have obviously never enrolled in - this explains your displeasure. Appreciating the man's Tattoo is equivalent to a Nigerian man telling a lily white person from the countryside of the UK, that Ogbono soup looks great and delicious, while the same soup looks like baby poo to the white person. Loving Ogbono is really an acquired taste. shay you get?
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by TableLeg(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
991: gradually Satanist are taking over the earth!! grin grin in the entertainment industry they say "thank you LORD"
Shut UP! ..... Not every absurd or weird sh.i.t in the world is about satanists or the illuminatis ...
OLODO!

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Napolitano(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
The problem with democracy. People like this should be in some kind of mental institution.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by izenco2005(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Dreyl(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: This man looks like a mutant from the X-men movies... But y shld sum1 decide to cover their whole skin wit ink. White pple r sick
i admit they are very very SICK...
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by mike404(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: He looks like d devil so I wldnt vote for him.
have you seen a devil before? embarassed
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Leadn(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
money-hungry :
did he also tattoo his brian?

#Ok_Bye! grin
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by FXKing2012(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
2good: If you go to the emergency unit of General Hospital Lagos, you will discover that human being is nothing.
Pls speak for yourself when u say humans are nothing...oh...that reminds me, u an atheist thus u consider yourself an object.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by 2good(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:
Pls speak for yourself when u say humans are nothing...oh...that reminds me, u an atheist thus u consider yourself an object.

Why not address the message rather than the person conveying the message?
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by RuuDie(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Franz, 53, holds a law degree, is a Czech drama professor, a painter and a prolific opera and theater composer.

I look at him and this is all I see. . .seems he's got creds!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by deesnipes(f): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
scary......

And this is someone's significant other?

By d way he makes Obasanjo a very handsome man.

Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture