Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo (23304 Views)

U.S. Politics: Presidential Candidate Donald Trump's Greatest Hits! / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon (2) (3) (4)

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
An alien i think
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by YOUNGKAHUNA: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Not sure I understand you. . .will you vote for him or not?

ask am ooo.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by arabambi: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
What kind of message is he passing as a would be leader. This kind of person can not get my vote cos his outlook says it all. If he is a nigerian and some nigerian choose to vote for him then we may never be able to differenciate btw black and white. Hence, depened in corruption, crisis and economic problems. I wish the chez the best
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by tpapi: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
B4 I bin dey think say na nigeria smoke eegbo pass for d world
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by patostation(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
The man may not be bad. He may even be a good presidential material in terms of his party's manifesto. But by turning himself into a tatoo freak he has showed that he lacks good judgment, lacks morals, not sound in mind, a man who does not know how to preside over his own body, much less his whole country. I will call him beligerant, self-centered, inconsiderate and unreasonable because even when I have the authority to treat my body anyhow I want, I have to remember that I have loved ones that will take exception, then I will reconsider. From a Bliblical point of view, tattooing is a serious sin against God (Lev 19:28; Col 2:23; 1Cor 6:15; 1Cor 3:16-19).

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by pryzlez: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: He looks like d devil so I wldnt vote for him.

Ave yu seen da devil before? Pls, always think before you talk
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by pryzlez: 2:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: This man looks like a mutant from the X-men movies... But y shld sum1 decide to cover their whole skin wit ink. White pple r sick

Yeaah...Kurt Vagner (aka nightcrawler)
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by denzel2009: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2013
GEJ has a natural one anyway..
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by ayotolah: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
Black is beautiful!!!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dang, dude looks like the devil cheesy

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Teejayphillip(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
I'll vote 4 him ova n ova again...

Even our clueless leader dat gat no tattoo on dia bodies/faces act lik an animal.

We humans luks @ face,bur GOD luks the HEART

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Revolva(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
coolTatoo face president nope ...but the annoying thing is the tatoo is just too much...had it been say na dat kind dj sose own no wahala I may vote for him
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by SELFWORTH: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
I won't vote for him.

His principles and values including how he chose to conduct himself physically is not my cup of tea.

To get my vote, I must believe in you 100% and I certainly do not believe in the mind that encourages such excessiveness .
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by SELFWORTH: 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Teejayphillip:

We humans luks @ face,bur [b]GOD luks the HEART

One of the many lies Christians lie to themselves when they act opposite the word of God and want to justify their evil ways. They buttress their evil point by quoting so many scriptures including judge not, God is merciful, God turned water into wine etc

Deep down though, your conscience is probably judging you more than anything else whilst God is watching .

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by samkoro: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:

Destroying God's masterpiece is evil and only a satanist would do such.

The mountains u escavate are Gods master piece so leave it that way.

The trees u cut are Gods master pieces ,so don't cut trees.

The ground u dig are Gods master pieces,so don't dig.

Fresh air is Gods master piece,so do not mess.

Your hair is Gods master piece,so do not do a hair cut.

Your body is Gods master piece so do not put on any cloth to cover the beauty

The whiteman has made you believe that satan is a black man,but the bible says that Satan is the Sun of the morning and also apears like an angel of light.You are ignorant my black brother.

I will look past the tatoo to make an objective judgement which may make me end up voting for him.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by slex(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Teejayphillip: I'll vote 4 him ova n ova again...

Even our clueless leader dat gat no tattoo on dia bodies/faces act lik an animal.

We humans luks @ face,bur GOD luks the HEART

My point exactly
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by stonefaze: 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: He looks like d devil so I wldnt vote for him.
Have u seen the Devil and know how he really looks like.Mteeew
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by BeingAkorede(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
men this man looks like Ravaan
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by BeingAkorede(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
men... this man looks like Ravaan
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by FXKing2012(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
samkoro:

The mountains u escavate are Gods master piece so leave it that way.

The trees u cut are Gods master pieces ,so don't cut trees.

The ground u dig are Gods master pieces,so don't dig.

Fresh air is Gods master piece,so do not mess.

Your hair is Gods master piece,so do not do a hair cut.

Your body is Gods master piece so do not put on any cloth to cover the beauty
The mountain, tree, ground and air u mentioned were created for us to use them for our good and besides they were not created in God's image, and God didnt breathe into them like He did us (read Genesis).

The hair is a waste material (much like your urine) which must be removed from d body at the appropriate time in order to keep the body (God's masterpiece) in good shape.

And yes our body must be covered wt clothes as a way of protecting and respecting God's masterpiece which He put in our care.

So now u can see your entire argument lacks substance and u have succeeded in wasting one minute of my life, this is why I descriminate when it comes to posts to respond to.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by thaoriginator: 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
knockturnal: I voted for Obasanjo.......I mean, that guy cant be any worse in both policies or looks grin
lmaogrincheesygrincheesy
Inside Obasanjo and this man who wowo passs? Abeg I need answer sharp sharp!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by tlops(m): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
The man has tattoo all over his body and he contested fir the most tattooed man in Guiness world record.. Can't remember
if he won or the tiger looking man.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2013
He looks beautiful, and yes I will vote for him if his politics is sound.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:
The mountain, tree, ground and air u mentioned were created for us to use them for our good and besides they were not created in God's image, and God didnt breathe into them like He did us (read Genesis).

The hair is a waste material (much like your urine) which must be removed from d body at the appropriate time in order to keep the body (God's masterpiece) in good shape.

And yes our body must be covered wt clothes as a way of protecting and respecting God's masterpiece which He put in our care.

So now u can see your entire argument lacks substance and u have succeeded in wasting one minute of my life, this is why I descriminate when it comes to posts to respond to.
the way you view trees and co is different from the way some others do
when God made man,he was made naked so your notion hat our body was made to be covered is false
westarted covering our body after man sinned against God
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by 2legit2qwt: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2013
If you're gonna have tattoos all over like that, then better be ready to forget any major political aspirations.

No,i will not.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by mrBlunt(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
By the way, the lady he embraced looks like ABUKE
So...oyinbo dey get abuke osan tooshockedshockedshocked[/quote]

use your glasses, the wife is not an hunchback(ABUKE). It is the guy's hand, that has been tattooed black, that you have seen at her back.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:

I just did and I look nothing like that satanist calling himself politician.
you talk like a kid. Because he coloured himself makes him a satanist. Too much Nollywood movies dey worry you. Have you seen satan before? This is why you are easily deceived by looks. You don't jugde sumone by his/her looks. What matters most is what he/she has within.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by FXKing2012(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
All these folks asking if I had ever seen the devil obviously lack spiritual understanding of the Bible. Read the Bible with the Spirit of discernment then u will know what the devil looks like.

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by lagcity(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
yes, I will vote for him if I agree with his ideology. he tattooed his face, not his brain.

smh at some Nigerians, blood of jezuz, blood of the lamb, blood of this, blood of that. religious slaves.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by osifred(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2013
I won't vote for him not because of his tattoo but cos from the picture i could tell he is not a serious minded people and does not give a damn
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by bikerboy1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
You sure say,

no be

skin disease

cause all this one

for the man skin.

Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture