Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo (23302 Views)

U.S. Politics: Presidential Candidate Donald Trump's Greatest Hits! / NAK3D! Female Kenyan Presidential Candidate Poses Unclad To Get More Support. / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by ezme(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
He has 11.4% on public opinion poll which places him 3rd place in the pecking order and someone who happens to be a Christian is tagging him antichrist, satanist and even the devil. Its really cool the opinions of my fellow Christians spewing bullshit here won't count. Christians always looking for who to put the devil on. None of you have even tried to google him, but you call him the devil. When anyone starts bashing any MOG you are quick to scream "Touch not my anointed". HYPOCRITES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by greaterlove(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
My mind went straight to the movie 'x-men'. Thou I don't personally like tattoo I will still have to hear the man speak first and see his previous records before I decide to vote for him.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by vanstanzy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
X-men!!! grin grin grin Who else? The devil is in our midst. I'ld be making history if i decide, not even actually vote him, but just decide to vote him.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by ceejayluv(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: He looks like d devil so I wldnt vote for him.
how do you know what Satan looks like... have you seen him before?
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Idriswhite(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
This is interesting. He is a man who has passion for his work. A theatre practitioner. I like him. Up theatre guys in the building. I will vote for him countless number of times
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by queensmith: 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
the issue is; not being able to take him seriously

2 Likes

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by slimfit7: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
Chokolee: Heaven is very aware that i would not vote for this type of candidate; though the tatooed body donot determine his personality, variante though. Having said that, i may vote if i see what my country needs in him...that is politics, after all, some presidents without tatoos are even far worse and even destructive interms of the economy!!
hahahahaha, i'll vote him if he nt a terro, is a life styl
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Sike(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
Na wa oo
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by purplekayc(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink grin
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by akemzo007: 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
Who cares about the tattoo, as long as he has good policies aimed at the well being of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by sweetgala(m): 1:57am On Jan 14, 2013
political and social scientists need only visit nairaland to see the cause of Nigeria's troubles.
Self professed intellectual people have reduced the process of choosing a suitable political representative to religious affiliations and otherwise absurd superstition

1 Like

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by harlos: 2:28am On Jan 14, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: If na for Naija wey this Bobo dey aspire to be Presido, Omo, all our Naija Pentecostal churches for don brand am "Antichrist"
no be onl brand am but also pray against him,a very serious prayer sef cos the look itself na na like devil messenger's.

Abi the man wan become black ni
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by harlos: 2:30am On Jan 14, 2013
akemzo007: Who cares about the tattoo, as long as he has good policies aimed at the well being of the nation.
don't say dat o,
the way u dress is the way u Will be addressed,the man's look to me is not encouraging angry
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by onila(f): 3:02am On Jan 14, 2013
grin
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by pendusky(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2013
shocked
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2013
FXKing2012:

I just did and I look nothing like that satanist calling himself politician.

This one is just ignorant "he looks like the devil" u look like an angel abi? Mtcheew
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by FXKing2012(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2013
adulthood:

This one is just ignorant "he looks like the devil" u look like an angel abi? Mtcheew

You are long on ignorance and short on wisdom.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by shineeye1: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2013
Despite his wildly unorthodox appearance Franz has a respectable 11.4 percent of the popular vote in opinion polls, placing him third among the nine candidates, a position that could make him a Czech king maker.

There is nothing respectable about the 11-4 percent popular vote. That vote only gives one a regretable idea of the percentage of the republic that have loosened screws upstairs!
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Jibsonified(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2013
X-men's Mystique elder brother.. Na wa o
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by sweetgala(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2013
If only we applied such religious heat to our knowingly corrupt and evil politicians when they visit our churches and mosques. We are a bunch of animals Africans,the most important we ignore
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by adconline(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2013
991: gradually Satanist are taking over the earth!! grin grin in the entertainment industry they say "thank you LORD"
How come ur Naija that is being governed by Godists is Hell on earth ? Naija is Satan's experimental lab with ur so called Godly people and leaders
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by akemzo007: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2013
harlos: don't say dat o,
the way u dress is the way u Will be addressed,the man's look to me is not encouraging angry

Point is, the way you dress or look does not determine your political ability, if he can do the job, i say am behind him 105%.Nigerian leaders with their share ignorance dress well enough to neglect their own people.

'People are always afraid of change'
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by olyg: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2013
i can never vote for an agent of devil in my country.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by harlos: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
akemzo007:

Point is, the way you dress or look does not determine your political ability, if he can do the job, i say am behind him 105%.Nigerian leaders with their share ignorance dress well enough to neglect their own people.

'People are always afraid of change'
with his look what do u think he is promoting Devilish act ofcos
Your looks matters sometimes
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by touchmehard: 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2013
So he prefers looking like this?
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
His manifesto is d most important and if truely he will follow is manifesto, den I will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Braimoh100(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
THIS IS A PURE IMAGE OF THE DEVIL
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by razznaija(f): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
If he ran for presido in Naija I will rather vote for him than that dunce in Aso Rock.
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by FXKing2012(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2013
Braimoh100: THIS IS A PURE IMAGE OF THE DEVIL
Exactly
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by Davidogar(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
diss man is boko haram
Re: Czech Presidential Candidate Has A Full-face Tattoo by TableLeg(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2013
David ogar: diss man is boko haram
How?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Got Richer By $600 Billion While U.S Lost $6 Trillion Last Year (Photo) / Obama Vs Romney: US Presidential Debate On Tuesday October 23 2012 / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.