Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. (19326 Views)

5 Super Methods To Get Noticed By Any Employer You Wish To Work For / I Asked An Employer To Pay My TP Before Coming For Interview / Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by GeebeeM(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
if ur company must achieve its goal, you need me on ur team.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Oyeman: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
safarigirl: F9.

If you insert the words 'and', 'but' 'unless' and 'if', that makes two sentences. I believe the topic is 'In One Sentence'

If you insert the words 'and', 'but' 'unless' and 'if', that makes two sentences. I believe the topic is 'In One Sentence'

the answer is still one sentence. 'And' is a conjuction, it's used to join words 2geda to become one sentence. E.g he fell down and cut his knee or we pay d man nd go 2ru dt door. 'And' does not makes it two sentences. Get that
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by samnugba(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
There are so many idiots with so few bullets; I am be best sniper you could ever get.

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Greatken007(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
You are fool, an ignorant one @ that!!

Go back to my post and this time read slowly! My post wasn't an answer to the op's question. Instead my observations on Dr.Wise.

Before u run ur mouth next time, look @ d ID of those you can do that to. I'll educate you and ur semi-literate teachers, u scum!!
U missed it,dont always prove to people that you have no home training,dey wil confirm that themselves,Bush boy

2 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by ujchief(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Bros, whenever I recite that verse in an interview and follow up by showing them all the recommendations, I move to the second round with ease.
Then at the 2nd round, they discover the real yougringrin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by igbeke: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2013

dey dont make it 2 or more.
havn't u heard of a compound sentence b4?
u r welcome.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
ujchief:
Then at the 2nd round, they discover the real yougringrin

Bros, you wicked oooo grin grin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by ujchief(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Olabixi: "Sir!I'm nt sayin I'm d bst 4dis job buh pls show me who's beta"#gbam
He will show u the door
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Xionez(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Since I'm into Marketing.

When they pop the question, all I just need to say is "Trust me, I can sell you something you don't need or tell you something that will influence your purchasing habits" grin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by gp66(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
i have been involved in such field of work of which i delivered excellently in job execution.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by FindOut(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
PalmTree:

In some cases, what you are suggesting might be succidal. Firstly, your employer might see that as a sign of arrogance or over confidence... and for 2 months? guy, you'll still be settling into the job! Secondly, what if the team is not being fair to you? hmmm, you'll lose your job before you know it embarassed

Lol. Note that I specified the type of company. Maybe i shoyld have also added ''well structured''....
You have a point. But,

1) 2 months I'll be settling in yes, but if they are being fair, allowance should be made for that in my assessment.

2) I believe Interviewers are looking for confidence. No? Of course I run the risk of sounding over confident, but if I'm quite sure of getting the job done, I see no reason why I shouldn't let them know. However, I'll be sure not to exude arrogance in my demeanour (quite easy for me anyway) & also try to show some humility when asked other questions smiley

3) If the assessment team (Note: Team, not one person) is not being fair to me, then I think I'm better off not working in that company smiley
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shollypopz:

The best answer so far, and ur signature is hilarious!! grin grin

Thanks for the compliment. Those guys need much more than Jesus Christ!
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by badassnigga(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
am a broke ass nigga grin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
You may fire me if you don't see a great difference in this organization in one month!
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by surveycash(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2013

complex sentence is a type of sentence...
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Hezekiah65(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hahahaha
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by ojoko1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2013

Quit criticizing and write ur own dear. That sentence is complex. grin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Glorified_Tunde: You may fire me if you don't see a great difference in this organization in one month!
or better still...
If I don't deliver more than your expectations in one month, fire me!
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by ojoko1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Shollypopz: Imagine the little thing talking trash called safarichicken, prolly lives in one village like that in Nigeria grin grin

.........looking for attention on NL, y'all should give the hood rat some attention, fvcking wretch!!

I dislike her (safari girl) likes.. Attention seekers.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
you should hire me becos I am Kails. cool

(i'd get the job instantly!)
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Godschild2(m): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wow!!!...She comes in here trying to prove she was smart, but she got the bashing of her life!...@Safarigirl, sorry ehn, next time you don't post what you're not sure of...gringringringringringringrin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by elbinmanny(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sir,
I don't need you, you need me cos I'm the best! Hire me and get the firm fixed and back on its feet, or I walk out of this office and u maintain your status quo!!!!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by mbhs139(m): 6:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
AMvanquish: With my knowledge , skills and expertise over the years, I can promise your grin company will close down by year end and we can chop the company's remaining cash and assets with peace of mind grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oga, you don craze, walahi
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by chochoman: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
payless:

I was thinking the same thing all through the posts. One sentence and people posting compound sentenses.

F9
I wrote WAEC over ten years ago,but I know the OP didnt say a simple sentence.So quit this devil advocacy,and drop your line,Soyinka.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by OmoTier1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
I am a self motivated graduate engineer , with X years of hands on practical experience in conceptual design, advanced simulation, stress analysis of advanced hypersonic space re-entry vehicle, with good problem solving skills, eye for details , dynamic team player who enjoys taking on challenges within a group with a view to completing tasks on time, quality and cost.

That's my hypothetical one liner! Copy right reserved cool

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ill let you all understand that programming is an art of life... So simple as ABC just know the right steps and taking the right step is as easy as singing Jingle Bells...
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by uniquepb(f): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
I may not have the experience you're looking for BUT I can assure you that I have d zeal for the job.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Ignatio(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
I'm a good playmaker.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by mafioso47(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
jay bee:
Can you explain further how these smiles translate to results
it cud also mean smiles, smiles that they av come to the end of a Boring mathematics class. Lol
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Yahoo1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
i bet safarigirl is googling what,compound sentence mean.....i guess they are still going tru simple sentence in their scheme of work,...:-(.....am anti-itk
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2013

A sentence can be made up of either a simple sentence or a compound sentence. D OP ddnt specify which of em so I fink d sentence he meant was after u get 2 insert ur fullstop! Besides, u ddnt ansa d ques!
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Laftakay(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2013

English master, i dont knw dat d inclusion of conjunctions means it's more dan one sentence. I thot der r various types of sentences; simple, compound, complex,.....and since d OP did not say in 1simple sentence, i fink d people writing compound and complex sentences r stil within d scope of d thread. I was thot dat u av a sentence after a fullstop not mindin d nos of conjunctns present.

@OP u cant knw want i can do until i join ur team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme / Discrimination Against Graduates From State Universities / N-Power Extended To 31 Of August 2016. Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.