Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. (19327 Views)

5 Super Methods To Get Noticed By Any Employer You Wish To Work For / I Asked An Employer To Pay My TP Before Coming For Interview / Must Your Destiny Work For Someone Else? Click To Be An Employer Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2013
delors:
No! The thing is, the sentence is cool but it would v made more sense to simply break it up because the two thoughts do no really flow along with each other. Besides, because you are a maths teacher doesnt mean u shudnt be able to converse in correct, simple English na... wink

This guy's handiwork on this forum has always been to correct grammar that he is not even good at. He made a fool of himself on the other thread about the guy who survived a robbery on Lagos-Ibadan road. He makes no input/contribution to the subject matter and jumps at correcting what he knows nothing about.

I asked him in the other thread where he made his first class from to no avail.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2013
delors: (In-as-much as) As much as I would v (have) said u(you) complicated the robbery with your grammar, I think it makes sense to first thank God for sparing your life and the lives of others. Its(It's) a very terrible nightmare to encounter those demons...something no one would love to encounter. I almost ran into them too a couple of years back from Ibadan to Lagos but we got a wind of the operation n (and) virtually all vehicles turned on the express back towards ibadan (Ibadan). Nigeria is becoming somethin (Something) like Thomas Hobbes' "STATE OF NATURE"..may God help us.
Back to business, sister, u(you) for just try buy QUEEN PRIMER I and Brigther Grammar II to avoid future grammatical armed robbery calamity...na for ya own good o.

Imagine someone who doesn't know the difference between 'its' and 'it's' correcting people!

It is better to keep quiet and be presumed a f00l than to open your mouth and remove all doubts.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Hadeyemy: 8:06am On Jan 13, 2013
Dr. Wise:
" I have a history of achievements, in my previous job I earned several commendations from Executive Management for excellent performance and I am even poised to do much more in this organisation."

A1.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Osyxcel(m): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2013
Before coming for this interview, I made enquiries into what is really required of a person for this job, and I am very much convinced within myself that I am the best person for this job, given my numerous abilities and managerial skills.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Hadeyemy: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2013
4reigningqueen: Yeah! I will go first

"I teach maths like its the easiest subject ever, the smile on my students faces after each classes proves it, the excitement that goes with it is my motivation."

wht abt this @ safari g?
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by dulphines: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2013
I'm thinking of business now, i don't have time for employers. In one sentence i convinced myself that i can do well in business.

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Revolva(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2013
Oga - my name na okon - I fit work and cook edi kai kong soup and afang ..mbok..I strong well well

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by laykhorn(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2013
Dr. Wise:
delors: (In-as-much as) As much as I would v (have) said u(you) complicated the robbery with your grammar, I think it makes sense to first thank God for sparing your life and the lives of others. Its(It's) a very terrible nightmare to encounter those demons...something no one would love to encounter. I almost ran into them too a couple of years back from Ibadan to Lagos but we got a wind of the operation n (and) virtually all vehicles turned on the express back towards ibadan (Ibadan). Nigeria is becoming somethin (Something) like Thomas Hobbes' "STATE OF NATURE"..may God help us.
Back to business, sister, u(you) for just try buy QUEEN PRIMER I and Brigther Grammar II to avoid future grammatical armed robbery calamity...na for ya own good o.

Imagine someone who doesn't know the difference between 'its' and 'it's' correcting people!

It is better to keep quiet and be presumed a f00l than to open your mouth and remove all doubts.
laff wan kil me for here.. She deserves it though.
@topic, My previous jobs should erase all skeptimism of my abilities
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by kalufelix(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2013
Kslib: My valuable and out of this world contribution to this organisation will make you compare my value with oxygen if given the chance......
hehehe...
Dis one be lyk line wey dey cari woo girl
make u no brk ur employer heart afterwards o

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by jude33084(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2013
why should I need to convince my employer verbally or orally when I can get a recommendation letter from my uncle who is the deputy senate president undecided

Nigeria factor anyway grin
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by ojsamuel(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2013
'I give in my best to whatever things I do'
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Sike(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2013
The Best is what i do for God to do the Rest.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by pattyclues(f): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2013
safarigirl: the addition of 'and' defeats the purpose of the topic. Una no sabi basic English for Naija abi wetin?

You wey sabi English don't teach us nonsense

I like rice and beans.

The above is a single sentence and not two though it contains 'and'

3 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by mstutu: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hire me or u will find out from ur competitors the cost of the asset you lost by not hiring me.

2 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by seechris(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
I learn so fast, you will think am a professional after a day on the job.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
Shollypopz:
You are fool, an ignorant one @ that!!

Go back to my post and this time read slowly! My post wasn't an answer to the op's question. Instead my observations on Dr.Wise.

Before u run ur mouth next time, look @ d ID of those you can do that to. I'll educate you and ur semi-literate teachers, u scum!!
Dear Lord, dis is too much 4 1living soul
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dr. Wise:
" I have a history of achievements, in my previous job I earned several commendations from Executive Management for excellent performance and I am even poised to do much more in this organisation."
.what then led to u leaving dat job searching 4 a new job?
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by deeozi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
it all about new ideas.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by abdurrazaq(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
I‘m morally and professionally efficient to meet your expectation.
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Malubi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
I hold B.sc. Degree in Accounting with 4 years relevant working experience to contribute towards the achievement of the organisational goal(s).
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by Malubi(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
I hold B.sc. Degree in Accounting with 4 years relevant working experience to contribute towards the achievement of your organisational goal(s).
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by SurvBamz(f): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Shollypopz:
You are fool, an ignorant one @ that!!

Go back to my post and this time read slowly! My post wasn't an answer to the op's question. Instead my observations on Dr.Wise.

Before u run ur mouth next time, look @ d ID of those you can do that to. I'll educate you and ur semi-literate teachers, u scum!!
*wetin we carry wetin u throw*
Re: In One Sentence, Convince An Employer You Are The Best. by laykhorn(m): 9:39am On Jan 14, 2013
Dr. Wise:

I like the last paragraph, Permit me to use it... In my profile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme / Discrimination Against Graduates From State Universities / N-Power Extended To 31 Of August 2016. Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.