Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (14340 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by monsterg(m): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
Loooooool
log1:
Lovely combination. But hope dat iz nt ur junior sister sha? I no trust some nairalander guys.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by monsterg(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
Yes oooo
goodmike7:

eya,you must be very proud of her,hence you have the guts to upload that picture of you two
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jarkata(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: u couldv typed

"Single and too busy to mingle"
thanks for ur observation prof.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
jarkatá: thanks for ur observation prof.
ur welcome wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jarkata(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ur welcome wink
why is it difficult for u to type (u r welcome) instead of ur welcome.does it sound correct
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2013
jarkatá: why is it difficult for u to type (u r welcome) instead of ur welcome.does it sound correct
simple Queen's english

You are welcome sir.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jarkata(m): 10:20am On Jan 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: simple Queen's english

You are welcome sir.
Better
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
^^^Does she look like the Queen to you??...Are you a learner
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
sKeetz: ^^^Does she look like the Queen to you??...Are you a learner
was anybody talking to u?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HARDDON: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
fakers right up in here. was actually expecting to see responses like dis:

FROM GIRLS:

mugu 1: money kiss
mugu 2: money kiss
bf 1: good horizontal tangling shocked shocked
bf 2: does all academic / official works

FROM GUYS:

gf 1: big boooOOOObzzzzz wink
gf 2: big boooooOOOOty angry
gf 3: creamyyy skin and nice hight wink
gf 4: wify material cool cool
gf 5: come with alota cash undecided

ya'll give me some good reasons why i shouldnt whoop your unreal and weak a55es right now! grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by somegirl1: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2013

^^^*smh*
It may surprise you to know that women do have eyes and see big muscles, six pack, nice eyes, lips, skin, complexion, hair, good height etc. in men.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: was anybody talking to u?

hmmmm, buh I wasn't even talking to you, amebo undecided
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
sKeetz: hmmmm, buh I wasn't even talking to you, amebo undecided
whatever
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
^^who cares , shut it already!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
sKeetz: ^^who cares , shut it already!
I do care, how was ur day?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I do care, how was ur day?
t'was ok but ur just about ruining it, urs?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
sKeetz: t'was ok but ur just about ruining it, urs?
same here...but let's not ruin our day anymore ok? M sorry and goodnight
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
^^^ nyt nyt! smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Pen!s
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Pen!s
grin, are you having a wet dream??
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kittykat1(f): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
I think so
sKeetz: grin, are you having a wet dream??
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by dagr8(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: Pen!s
BULL SH!T
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sexybash(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
for me my guy has it all, i feel so confident with him, his composure is perfect, his hardworking and most of all he no dey carry last for --------- cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
sexybash: for me my guy has it all, i feel so confident with him, his composure is perfect, his hardworking and most of all he no dey carry last for --------- cheesy
i trust spat1, he don samar dat ting like persin wey dey carve wood. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
dagr8:
BULL SH!T
p!ss off
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sexybash(f): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i trust spat1, he don samar dat ting like persin wey dey carve wood. grin grin grin grin
idowu you no good oh ah o baje ti LMFAO
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
sKeetz: grin, are you having a wet dream??
and u are? undecided
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
sexybash:
idowu you no good oh ah o baje ti LMFAO
hehehehhe.. am happy for u jare! ur point and hook make brain. wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sleekch1c(f): 1:57am On Jan 17, 2013
money-hungry :

hit me up.... i got a bigger 1.
Sharrap!

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
and u are? undecided
huh
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by monsterg(m): 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
Niseamaka:

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.
Thanks, indeed it was made in heaven...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos / Why It Is Inappropriate For A Woman To Make Financial Demands In A Relationship / Safer To Marry: Virgin Or Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.