Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (14344 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by IZUKWU(m): 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Very much single at the moment.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
An0nimus:
shocked you didn't tell me this grin
well Iam now grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
ignis:
So despite all his 'intelligncy', he can't teach you common english.
LMFAOOO! Jisos Christ.....cant stop laughing.
Anyway back to topic, it had to be her angelic voice...damn i could have sworn that that voice of hers could make me cûm instantly...especially when she calls my f^cking name
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
The look,the intellect and his bad boy persona,that's what it took to keep me intrested.Ohhhh!!!it was a sorrowful day in "girls world" the day we became "ONE".
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by RaindropGCFR(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: The way he smoked weed

nice
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Meegadough: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
fittty: cheesy
Girls and money.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Meegadough: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
Many things!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by monsterg(m): 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Her dazzling smilee face and maturity ways of handling thins

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
log1:
grin
I find this hard to believe, pls explain more on it. Feet ke. Didnt he wear a shoe or something dat covers his legs when u meant him?

Lol,una go kill person for NL,I can't stop laughing!!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by An0nimus: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: well Iam now grin
No o you have to explain in details later wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
An0nimus:
No o you have to explain in details later wink
u gonna fry me alive oooo shocked

So I thought of saying hello to our "peep show" candidate but I read his status and I almost fainted and reserved ma 'doodzmorning'

I can't say u didn't tell me
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by hassymo5(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
This is it
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
monsterg: Her dazzling smilee face and maturity ways of handling thins
how cute

And she is taller than u

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by chessguru1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
binger: Her body scent...
u be vampire ni?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by hidenconyo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
chyviv: his intelligency, handsomeness,and his maturity
This post should have been hiden
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by olyg: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
though i am single but i would want my patner to have the following characteristics:HONESTY,HUMILITY,GENEROSITY,KINDNESS,WEALTHY,FRIENDLY AND OPEN-MINDED,GOOD MORAL AND CHARACTER.I PRAY SHE SHOULD BE A VIRGIN.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by hidenconyo(m): 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
chyviv: his intelligency, handsomeness,and his maturity
This post refused to hide
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by An0nimus: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: u gonna fry me alive oooo shocked

So I thought of saying hello to our "peep show" candidate but I read his status and I almost fainted and reserved ma 'doodzmorning'

I can't say u didn't tell me
Yeop I did tell you, but you wanted in wink..and nope I won't fry you, naaah not yetgrin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by An0nimus: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
hiden_conyo: This post refused to hide
Loool Guy no kee me with laugh abeg cheesy cheesy some posts just can't hide.

@Topic I'm singularwink

@Mods Houston, I think we have a problem^^^^
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Niseamaka(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
monsterg: Her dazzling smilee face and maturity ways of handling thins

A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by optimusprime2(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
Because I see only her in Colour, and the others in Black N White...
Shes the most Beautiful Girl in the World.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Santi222(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
The haunting, faraway look in her golden eyes, her calmness, beautiful accent and lovely features.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
An0nimus: undecided
Yeop I did tell you, but you wanted in wink..and nope I won't fry you, naaah not yetgrin
undecided Its okay,I will take the blame...

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Hoodrat(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
log1:
grin
I find this hard to believe, pls explain more on it. Feet ke. Didnt he wear a shoe or something dat covers his legs when u meant him?

Lol na baba ijo celestial be him hubby
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by sKeetz(m): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
That awkward moment when the ugliest guy you know gets a girlfriend while your still single cry
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Yinyin1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Singleeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by FindOut(m): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
How about those who are single? Can we post what attracted us to our present crush(or crushes.lol) ?
I dont mean 'admirer' /'admiree', i mean the real crush that'll make you want to bring down ur broom from the cupboard to sweep her off her feet grin

Oh well, whoever I end up with, two things will def attract me to her smiley :

1) Beauty
2) Intelligence
3) Not saying she must be overly religious, but she must have the fear of God.

Oh well, first things that'll attract : (1) & (2).

& since I've been attracted to girls not so endowed with (1) but well blessed with (2), I think Intelligence is likely the first thing that'll attract me to any lady. Even if your shape is better than Mercy Johnson's, if you are not intelligent to some extent, sorry, nothing smiley You'll simply add to the list of sexy girls in my life. Finish.lol

But seriously, she has to be (is) really pretty sha.lol.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by bongila(f): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
His intelligence.
Sense of humour.
His legs!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by kagari: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
Find Out!:
How about those who are single? Can we post what attracted us to our present crush(or crushes.lol) ?
I dont mean 'admirer' /'admiree', i mean the real crush that'll make you want to bring down ur broom from the cupboard to sweep her off her feet grin

Oh well, whoever I end up with, two things will def attract me to her smiley :

1) Beauty
2) Intelligence
3) Not saying she must be overly religious, but she must have the fear of God.

Oh well, first things that'll attract : (1) & (2).

& since I've been attracted to girls not so endowed with (1) but well blessed with (2), I think Intelligence is likely the first thing that'll attract me to any lady. Even if your shape is better than Mercy Johnson's, if you are not intelligent to some extent, sorry, nothing smiley You'll simply add to the list of sexy girls in my life. Finish.lol

But seriously, she has to be (is) really pretty sha.lol.

dude did u smoke weed? Coz u are confusin urself
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
optimus-prime1:
Because I see only her in Colour, and the others in Black N White...
Shes the most Beautiful Girl in the World.
maybe you are color blind...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by oemmanuel: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
It was her name, then beautiful smile she wears all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.