Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner (17916 Views)

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by chukxy44(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
Beauty counts just like d container does but the heart and personal attributes counts more just like d content d container carries.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by supercolez: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Bodily features should be secondary cos if we were to pick men according to how they look...only 18% of the male population in the whole world would be married cheesy

Don't be deceived by the make-up shit you pple wear , we know how u look like without wearing it tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by tintingz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
yeah very important...you must go for your taste or else you will end up cheating(adultery)

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Idowuogbo(f): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
tintingz: yeah very important...you must go for your taste or else you will end up cheating(adultery)
Gba! I must scan and print mehn... No time abeg!

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
Fatal needles vs Fatal Fist.Who no like better thing? No big Ikebe,No Marriage.Sing along!!!
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by supercolez: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2013
c-zay:
Beauty fade away gradually but character does not..

Lol...I pity u. U go learn.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Dandy1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
yuzedo:
Sweerie, today is ur lucky day! wink
I hereby present: myself! cool
Send me richad card of MTN 1500 and I can be alllllll yours + 18inches.. wink

Oga! Which one do you want: Richad card,Richard's card ,or Recharge card?

5 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Amya(f): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
I know of men that marry beauty queens (that meet all their physical qualifications) for a wife and still cheat, what we will call that?

Yeah physical attraction should play a role in choosing a partner, but not a major role. what would should be of paramount importance in seeking a life partner is character and compatibility.

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by aribisala0(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
I think it should not be so important for the relationship only for the sake of the children.
So they don't suffer abuse generally.
Wowo parents tend to born wowo pikin.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by leslieu63(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Etumgbe: Go and marry monkey because her character is ok
gbam
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
Even if your wife is Kim k with time she would begin to look normal to you. Yes you might love the as$s and booB$ but I have barely seen a hot mama 50 year old woman I mean Nigerian.
There is a lot more that goes into a marriage than just sex, you need a woman that would stand behind you and run your family day to day while contributing sometimes financially. You need a partner someone you can talk a lot with and trust with your life it is borderline animal level intelligence to choose to marry because of looks in a society as complicated as ours today.
Your marriage needs to be based in other more important factors because believe me the beautiful ones are not yet born, ass $ and boob$ shall abound even after you marry.

Mario balotelli is very talented but I am not sure if football were marriage you would want to end up with him as a partner.

In summary Kim Kardashian that can fly rockets to the moon while making ofe okazi and pounded yam with a baby on her back does not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by stagger: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2013
OP,

Tell your friend to stop deceiving himself and marry his spec.

I married my spec and sometimes when I have cause to playback some of our wild love-making sessions in my head, I find myself having hard-ons even at work and have to contain myself. Even now, I am looking forward to tonight with special relish. (make una no jealous me o! tongue tongue tongue).

Can't imagine myself being married to someone I am not physically attracted to. Not possible!

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Even if your wife is Kim k with time she would begin to look normal to you. Yes you might love the as$s and booB$ but I have barely seen a hot mama 50 year old woman I mean Nigerian.
There is a lot more that goes into a marriage than just sex, you need a woman that would stand behind you and run your family day to day while contributing sometimes financially. You need a partner someone you can talk a lot with and trust with your life it is borderline animal level intelligence to choose to marry because of looks in a society as complicated as ours today.
Your marriage needs to be based in other more important factors because believe me the beautiful ones are not yet born, ass $ and boob$ shall abound even after you marry.

Mario balotelli is very talented but I am not sure if football were marriage you would want to end up with him as a partner.

In summary Kim Kardashian that can fly rockets to the moon while making ofe okazi and pounded yam with a baby on her back does not exist.
She does o! Oya propose to me.. cheesy
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Idowuogbo(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Even if your wife is Kim k with time she would begin to look normal to you. Yes you might love the as$s and booB$ but I have barely seen a hot mama 50 year old woman I mean Nigerian.

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Okworigeorge(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Op...na characta we go chop? Imagine ur palz kum visit u den ur WEIRD MC lukin wife kum enta palour, u nw go wan syd ha witout ur palz evnin complainin....OP:::PALZ AS UNA D SEE DIZ MY WIFE, SHE GET BETA CHARACTA WELL WELL....matchew
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Mrsmansson(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Bodily features should be secondary cos if we were to pick men according to how they look...only 18% of the male population in the whole world would be married cheesy

cheesy cheesy you re wicked.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by COvo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
For me, beauty is number one first,I love slim pretty girls with nice boobs,infact sef if u nor fine hw I wan tk even get closer to come knw d kind character u get?

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by texazzpete(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
vanstanzy: Need for physically attraction! cool cool cool

Need for Queen Primer & Brighter Grammar!

4 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by alosnika: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
what your eye admires, your heart desires. As a man you don't need to be handsome to marry a beautiful lady, you just need to be in charge financially. No man wants to marry an ugly or 'wowo' girl,unless he is a jerk. Angels ain't ugly I beg. stop all this hypocrisy.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Idowuogbo(f): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
Okworigeorge: @Op...na characta we go chop? Imagine ur palz kum visit u den ur WEIRD MC lukin wife kum enta palour, u nw b wan syd ha witout ur palz evnin complainin....OP:::PALZ AS UNA D SEE DIZ MY WIFE, SHE GET BETA CHARACTA WELL WELL....matchew
Lmao! U wicked!
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Okworigeorge(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Pace$etter:

you said it all...character is very important...doesnt fade at all
...na characta i go chop...matcheew
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Aifey(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Most men are d same. They will hav omotola n geneviev as wife but will prefer house help, street groundnut or orange seller n younger hostel girls. Go get marry. Bro. Love n character 1st. Life is vanity n short.

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2013
my dadd always said to me and my brovas "your wife you are bringing home must be beautiful, attractive with good character"

And i wont go against my papa advice cuz i know the reasons smiley ...btw how am i gonna marry a babe who am not physically attracted to

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
The beauty of humanity is that we all come in different shapes and sizes......

This implies that there is someone out there for someone......... So if that dude likes women with big boobs and big asses, then that's fine for him..... To some men, a moderate or petite woman will do for them...

Should Pastors make it a primary issue? No.... A woman's body isn't everything in a woman....... How about how neat and healthy a woman is?

Bro, I have come across some women with really good shapes, but that is where it ends....lol.... grin grin grin

For me sha... my future wifey has to be clean(neat), healthy looking, active and reasonable... If she get big boobs and ass, dats a plus... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2013

My dear, it is a man that finds a woman and not the other way round. ''When you go to market, you spend your money on your needs not on what other people suggest to you''. okay

A man that wants a woman with big bum bum can never be satisfied with an ''Agbani'' figure. It's natural.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
binger: Haha! In otherwords 82% are without good physical features? You're either bluffing or you're surrounded by primates.

Or both. Hahaha
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
baby_123: I couldnt be with someone I was not attracted to. Its just not possible. The guy must be slim but well cut, at least my height. wink. Pot belly is an instant turnoff, I am the only one allowed to carry bele. sad.

Na talk be this. When he disembarks from his Range Rover SUV, his potbelly will look sexy to you. Hehehe.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ah idowu sweeeery I would need a demo, once you pull it off 20000000 karate" stone on your pinger walahi!
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by kandiikane(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hemanwel: If not for the make-up gurls wear(like MARY KAY et al.) ,90% of them would be unmarried today.
If I lie,ask Idowuogbo.

Atleast, we have marykay nau. You guys got nothing to beautify you. We have to go hunting to even find someone a little pleasing to the eye. I guess God picked up on it that's why he made women emotional so we can marry the baboons we see roaming the streets.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) / Wet Lady Leaves Vagina print On Workout Bench (pics) . / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.