Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare (11002 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01:

After your assertion, what was done about it? where are the killers?

Just as expected, PDP used these unfortunate people to achieve their aim, after that, they sacrificed them as collateral damage.

Their blood is on PDP, JEGA, GEJ, the killers and everyone who tries to make mockery of these people's death including you Jmaine.

The blood of Aikfavor is definitely on you for trying to play cheap politics with it . . .No one deserves to go through the pain they went through simply because they stood against rigging

Like i said . . .your null hypothesis is a freaking waste of time

If you must quote me again . . .Make sure you inform us why you feel Aikfavor had to die for standing for what was right . . .If you can't, simply do the Honorable thing and keep quiet . . . .

How can you set out to deliberately murder someone . .then turn around to ask why they weren't protected . . .Does that make the slightest sense at all . . . . Damn !!!!!
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

The blood of Aikfavor is definitely on you for trying to play cheap politics with it . . .No one deserves to go through the pain they went through simply because they stood against rigging

If you must quote me again . . .Make sure you inform us why you feel Aikfavor had to die for standing for what was right . . .If you can't, simply do the Honorable thing and keep quiet . . . .

2015 is around the corner - Igbo kids should allow themselves to be used again by PDP as sacrificial lamp for GEJ.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wadeoye:

2015 is around the corner - Igbo kids should allow themselves to be used again by PDP as sacrificial lamp for GEJ.

Proof to me you have some good gray matter lurking beneath your cranium by saying something tangible . . .

irrelevant convulsive stvpidity should be eschewed at all cost

A good number of our Yoruba brethrens also fell to those uncultured brutes . . .

You should be speaking less please . . .. . . .. . .Thanks . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

Proof to me you have some good gray matter lurking beneath your cranium by saying something tangible . . .

irrelevant convulsive stvpidity should be eschewed at all cost

A good number of our Yoruba brethrens also fell to those uncultured brutes . . .

You should be speaking less please . . .. . . .. . .Thanks . . . .

All the guys killed were Igbo kids - give me the names of Yorubas among them and their state of origin.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

How can you set out to deliberately murder someone . .then turn around to ask why they weren't protected . . .Does that make the slightest sense at all . . . . Damn !!!!!

We know people like you. now let me make you see that i stand by what i say, if i am trying to play cheap politics here, let his blood truly be on me, i don't have time for rubbish or stuffs that cowards like you partake in.

I am 100% sure that PDP used those corpers to rig knowing fully well they're going to be used as sacrificial lambs after the whole ordeal. they died for the sins of PDP, GEJ, JEGA, you and themselves, for allowing to be used as a tool by greedy politicians.

For GEJ not to have arrested, persecuted and jail those who killed these people, may their blood cry out everynight until justice is served to whoever killed them or whoever sent them to their death.

Lastly, i am saying it clearly and boldly again, WHOEVER KILLED THESE PEOPLE MUST BE MADE TO FACE THE LAW AND GEJ, PDP THAT HAS DENIED THEM JUSTICE is to be blamed together with the killers for not bringing them to books.

JMAINE, what else do you want to read from me? i know you have a devilish heart, hence the reason you use their death to make mockery of them, we can all see how you LOL and use "smiling icon" while mentioning the death of these people. you are wicked and surely your reward awaits you.

Last word, everyone who supports evil must surely get their reward in kind.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by wesley80(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
Its just funny how folks can make light of grievous offences like those committed during the elections because of political affiliation, totally ridiculous. The facts are out there, it doesn't matter how its coloured or spinned, Buhari and his supporters killed those people!
I've realised its a waste of time trying to convince you guys judging by your obvious dispositions. Threads like this only generate to unbelievable absurdities like you guys have demonstrated because of the characters being discussed. Divisive figures like Bakare and Buhari attract the most vile and unreasonable followers because of their extremist leanings and that has been demonstrated by most of their suppporters on this thread. Why should I be surprised that agnostics, atheists, muslim fundamentalists are all rabid followers of Bakare, a figure that elicits controversy among mainstream Christians? Its just the way it is. Just as those hopeless almajiri's were willing to hack fellow humans to death without a second thought, such are the extreme stance without as little as a whisk of common sense the online BB crew would be willing to adopt when their blood soaked heroes are the subject. Sadly, IT'S A LOST CAUSE!
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wadeoye:

All the guys killed were Igbo kids - give me the names of Yorubas among them and their state of origin.

What a dolt cheesy . . . .You need to plead for forgiveness cos your ignorance is acidic

The names of the deceased are: Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science); Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering), Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management), Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science) and[b] Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences). [/b]
Others are Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance), Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics), Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology) and Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

The deceased are to be given national burials after the organisation has liaised with their parents. President Goodluck Jonathan is expected to be represented by governors of the states where the slain corps members hailed from

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/slain-corps-members-to-get-national-burial/90465/

https://www.nairaland.com/656765/list-corp-members-killed-bauchi

Hope you rest your tribal slant now . . .Thanks . .

P:S ====> Aikfavor was also highlighted to butress earlier points raised . . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01:

We know people like you. now let me make you see that i stand by what i say, if i am trying to play cheap politics here, let his blood truly be on me, i don't have time for rubbish or stuffs that cowards like you partake in.

I am 100% sure that PDP used those corpers to rig knowing fully well they're going to be used as sacrificial lambs after the whole ordeal. they died for the sins of PDP, GEJ, JEGA, you and themselves, for allowing to be used as a tool by greedy politicians.

For GEJ not to have arrested, persecuted and jail those who killed these people, may their blood cry out everynight until justice is served to whoever killed them or whoever sent them to their death.

Lastly, i am saying it clearly and boldly again, WHOEVER KILLED THESE PEOPLE MUST BE MADE TO FACE THE LAW AND GEJ, PDP THAT HAS DENIED THEM JUSTICE is to be blamed together with the killers for not bringing them to books.

JMAINE, what else do you want to read from me? i know you have a devilish heart, hence the reason you use their death to make mockery of them, we can all see how you LOL and use "smiling icon" while mentioning the death of these people. you are wicked and surely your reward awaits you.

Last word, everyone who supports evil must surely get their reward in kind.

How did all the unnecessary erratic nonsense above answer my lil question . . . .and how do you even arrest a Mob who in a blitz like fashion extinguished those bright and promising Nigerians . . .

You should also do less talk cos your prancing and jumping to no way . . .Your gimmicks are too glaring no matter the slant you chose to import . . . .

Your slant tricked Wadeoye to engage in some needless tribal slur post . . . .

The truth as said by Aikfavor of blessed memory is indelible . .No slant can erase it . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by wesley80(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

What a dolt cheesy . . . .You need to plead for forgiveness cos your ignorance is acidic

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/slain-corps-members-to-get-national-burial/90465/

Hope you rest your tribal slant now . .

Now that had me rolling with laughter. Hope the shamefaced shows up with a red nose lolm
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2013
@wesley80

Why is he still walking free?

@Jmaine

If Buhari killed these people, why is he still a free man, answer that and stop dusting up unnecessary sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80:

Now that had me rolling with laughter. Hope the shamefaced shows up with a red nose lolm

He should respect his level and sulk for been an embarassment grin
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

Hope you rest your tribal slant now . . .Thanks . .

P:S ====> Aikfavor was also highlighted to butress earlier points . . . .

Why are Igbos the only one making noise? More people from other tribes were event caught in the violence than the Igbos - if what you posted here is anything to go by. You guys are mischievous - you are only latching on this to paint CPC and Buhari black just because of your usual hatred for the north and hausas in particular.

This is not the first time violence will follow an election in Nigeria with killing and destruction of properties in its trail. In 2007, we can still remember what happened in Osun state after PDP rigged election in favor of Oyinlola - many people were killed and properties destroyed. We can still remember the horror in Ekiti state during the same time. Of course, we can remember what happened when Jun 12 was annulled and also when MKO died. Operation "wetie" in the west will also not be forgotten. Dont come here whining and shouting as if we have not witnessed even worse election violence in Nigeria.

So, stop flogging a dead horse - election violence is not new and you can't blame a party or a person but rather the government that conducted the election - more so that the responsibility to provide security is that of the government.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01: @wesley80

Why is he still walking free?

@Jmaine

If Buhari killed these people, why is he still a free man, answer that and stop dusting up unnecessary sentiments.

Your painfully straw grasping to no where. . . .

jmaine:

How do you even arrest a spontaneous Mob who in a blitz like fashion extinguished those bright and promising Nigerians . . .

Common sense should tell us that the police will rather arrest members of the Mob than Buhari . . .But the question above need answers with the peculiar difficulties we have . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by wesley80(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2013
And what exactly is your point? Igbos should be quiet cos they didn't suffer the most casualty? Seriously? Adults should know when to shut up!
Wadeoye:

Why are Igbos the only one making noise? More people from other tribes were event caught in the violence than the Igbos - if what you posted here is anything to go by. You guys are mischievous - you are only latching on this to paint CPC and Buhari black just because of your usual hatred for the north and hausas in particular.

This is not the first time violence will follow an election in Nigeria with killing and destruction of properties in its trail. In 2007, we can still remember what happened in Osun state after PDP rigged election in favor of Oyinlola - many people were killed and properties destroyed. We can still remember the horror in Ekiti state during the same time. Of course, we can remember what happened when Jun 12 was annulled and also when MKO died. Operation "wetie" in the west will also not be forgotten. Dont come here whining and shouting as if we have not witnessed even worse election violence in Nigeria.

So, stop flogging a dead horse - election violence is not new and you can't blame a party or a person but rather the government that conducted the election - more so that the responsibility to provide security is that of the government.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wadeoye:

Your vain attempt to import Igbos into our discussion is sadly foolish . . .

Just shut up and go lick your ignorant wound at the sidelines . . .Entertaining fools is not one of my pleasant hubbies . .

Thanks . . . .

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

Common sense should tell us that the police will rather arrest members of the Mob than Buhari . . .But the question above need answers with the peculiar difficulties we have . . .

Shut your mouth up. Why and how will the police arrest Buhari? How many corpers were killed in Katsina where Buhari resided during the election? How many were killed in Kaduna a neighboring state? What interest did Buhari has in Bauchi that he didnt have in other places that would make him ordered the killing of corpers only in Bauchi?

Spontaneous post election violence CANT be blamed on a contestant but rather the government and security agents.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wadeoye:

Shut your mouth up. Why and how will the police arrest Buhari? How many corpers were killed in Katsina where Buhari resided during the election? How many were killed in Kaduna a neighboring state? What interest did Buhari has in Bauchi that he didnt have other places that would make him ordered the killing of corpers only in Bauchi?

Spontaneous post election violence can be blamed on a contestant but rather the government and security agents.

See Below . . .

wesley80: Adults should know when to shut up!

Again . . .Engaging unrepentant ignorant fools is not one of my pleasant hubby . . . So step aside rookie . . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: And what exactly is your point? Igbos should be quiet cos they didn't suffer the most casualty? Seriously? Adults should know when to shut up!

My point is, election violence is NOT new - it has happened in the past everywhere (not just in the north) and can still happen again until we have responsible people in government conducting elections with adequate security and fairness.

So, stop your idi.otic whining and baby cry.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by wesley80(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
^ You meant "inspired post election violence" right?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by nagoma(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: Its just funny how folks can make light of grievous offences like those committed during the elections because of political affiliation, totally ridiculous. The facts are out there, it doesn't matter how its coloured or spinned, Buhari and his supporters killed those people!
I've realised its a waste of time trying to convince you guys judging by your obvious dispositions. Threads like this only generate to unbelievable absurdities like you guys have demonstrated because of the characters being discussed. Divisive figures like Bakare and Buhari attract the most vile and unreasonable followers because of their extremist leanings and that has been demonstrated by most of their suppporters on this thread. Why should I be surprised that agnostics, atheists, muslim fundamentalists are all rabid followers of Bakare, a figure that elicits controversy among mainstream Christians? Its just the way it is. Just as those hopeless almajiri's were willing to hack fellow humans to death without a second thought, such are the extreme stance without as little as a whisk of common sense the online BB crew would be willing to adopt when their blood soaked heroes are the subject. Sadly, IT'S A LOST CAUSE!

Cool down baby. Those guys or anyone else does not deserve to die like that. But the truth is they were rigging for Jonathan to make sure he got the percentage required. They were out to do that they were assigned to do that. That's why I said they were sacrificed by PDP.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by wesley80(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
^ And that's why I said its a lost cause.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

Can you just read yourself? they can't arrest Buhari because of the peculiar difficulties? excuses as usual, you're lazily looking for straw to grasp, you claimed Buahri and his supporters killed these people, yet you're saying he can't be arrested.
LAME!

Next! grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01:

Can you just read yourself? they can't arrest Buhari because of the peculiar difficulties? excuses as usual, you're lazily looking for straw to grasp, you claimed Buahri and his supporters killed these people, yet you're saying he can't be arrested.
LAME!

Next! grin grin grin

Our Peculiar difficulties in policing and law maintenance . . . Read my post again and gain good insight . . . .

I simply asked . .How do you arrest a spontaneous mob who swiftly murdered those Corp members and dispersed ? . .

Learn to read my post carefully next time . . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

Our Peculiar difficulties in policing and law maintenance . . . Read my post again and gain good insight . . . .

I simply asked . .How do you arrest a spontaneous mob who swiftly murdered those Corp members and dispersed ? . .

Still doesn't make sense, since you know (as you claimed) that Buhari and his supporters killed the corpers, why hasn't anyone been arrested? weakness in the part of the govt you support or they actually have nothing to prove that it was indeed Buhari and his party that killed these people?

BTW, stop using useless English words here, spontaneous mob or CPC supporters, who did the killing? undecided
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

m

But you find it convenient to blame Buhari (who was in Katsina) for the spontaneous mob... See how your brain works.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01:

Still doesn't make sense, since you know (as you claimed) that Buhari and his supporters killed the corpers, why hasn't anyone been arrested? weakness in the part of the govt you support or they actually have nothing to prove that it was indeed Buhari and his party that killed these people?

BTW, stop using useless English words here, spontaneous mob or CPC supporters, who did the killing? undecided

We all know the Mob were CPC supporters . .You wanna freaking deny that . . .

What useless English ? Learn how to read post carefully and gain good understanding . . .

like Wesley80 said . . .it's a lost cause . . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

We all know the Mob were CPC supporters . .You wanna freaking deny that . . .

What useless English ? Learn how to read post carefully and gain good understanding . . .

like Wesley80 said . . .it's a lost cause . . . .

So what is your clueless, weak govt doing about that since you know the culprit now? what did they do to prevent it and what justice have they done? undecided
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by taharqa: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wadeoye:

Plz I just need to ask you if you believe that the person who wrote the above comment had ever visited a skul in his entire life..and if he has even the tiniest bit of empathy for innocent people who died while saving their nation cos of some political EXTREMISTS (mad men)??

Plz I really need to know....
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by paulpra: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Ask him the pastor hw he get to know all these things,the church failed because u fail election,u don't preach the gospel but condemnation,division,and acusing your fellow priests just to gain aplaues from the world, if church fail succed, if they don't say the truth say it and don't be a judge, you have to remove what is in your eyes b4 u can remove others of theirs. You don't make noise to make news.Christ is the center of the gospel not people.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by paulpra: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
paulpra: Ask him the pastor hw he get to know all these things,the church failed because u fail election,u don't preach the gospel but condemnation,division,and acusing your fellow priests just to gain aplaues from the world, if church fail succed, if they don't say the truth say it and don't be a judge, you have to remove what is in your eyes b4 u can remove others of theirs. You don't make noise to make news.Christ is the center of the gospel not people.
Always pickin on people as if he's perfect.1Timothy2:1-2 says pray for them not abuse or insult or lambast them. No body has the capacity to change any one ecept God. If God shuld mark iniquty or sin who will stand. You beta bend down and preach goodnews and leave worldnews.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Wadeoye(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
taharqa:

Plz I just need to ask you if you believe that the person who wrote the above comment had ever visited a skul in his entire life..and if he has even the tiniest bit of empathy for innocent people who died while saving their nation cos of some political EXTREMISTS (mad men)??

Plz I really need to know....

Shut the f.cuk up - they were serving their nation by rigging election for PDP?

As a corper, I will never support any party in an election especially if I am to represent INEC anywhere in the country. Serving the interest of PDP/GEJ is not the same as serving the country. Definitely when violence starts, the aggrieved people are bound to attack perceived enemies - unfortunately these guys constituted themselves as enemies to the people by supporting the rigging of votes for PDP/GEJ.

Man, you should be thinking of how to advice your masters to stop using corpers for election rigging and manipulation. They should do it themselves and face the consequences themselves. But instead, after two years, you are still here whining and blaming Buhari for what he knew nothing about. Are you saying nobody should contest election against PDP/GEJ again so PDP will not need to rig and there wont be any need for people to take to violence?

The same way imbe.ciles were saying opposition parties were behind the subsidy protest in Lagos - as if Nigerians dont have their own mind and brain to know what is good and what is bad.

Post election violence will still happen (regardless of who is contesting) until we have responsible people in government, responsibly conduction election with fairness and adequate security

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by afosdan: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
This man of God is saying the truth.go on my best pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Says Rivers Governorship To Rotate Among Ethnic Group / Yorubas Have Now Abandoned Buhari & Calling For Their Son Osinbajo To Take Over / EFCC: AGF Malami Clears Air On Conspiring Against Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.