Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare (11006 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wadeoye:

The imbe.cile is getting overwelmed. Why going into a war you know you cant win?

Stupid pdp dog...

Lol @ War and overwhelmed . . .Please maintain your bench status . Hope you shifted for DumbDumb Retardeen . . . . . ..Thanks . . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
Neverthelesss to my Buhari Dumbsters . . .. . . . .We shall be here to debate further in 2014/2015 . . .looking forward to the Vampire named Buhari at the polls . . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
jmaine:

The spontaneoity of the event made them helpless . .they were simply overwhelmed . .offcourse a retardeen will say otherwise . . . .

Jamiu, so in ur daft state the Police is still overwhelmed even years after the murders that they have not deem it fit to do anything to bring the perpetrators to book eh? na wa for u ooo dumboo. the retardeen promised otherwise remember grin grin

This dumbdumb Retardeen is a clear case study of irrevocable stvpidity . . .Damn !!

Is Suleija not in Niger State ?

Jamiu, u dey fall my hand ooo. use ur head noww haba grin Suleja is in Niger state but Suleja isnt Niger state. I re-iterated that earlier dumb. Buhari was not barred from entering Niger state but suleja.

Are you aware his trip to Minna was also barred . . . . Is Minna and Suleija Not in Niger State . . . .

Jamiu, am not aware ooo. Kindly show me please and shame ursef (waiting grin). even at that Minna + Suleja is not equal to Niger state grin grin

What does the heading of your link stipulates . . .
Just in case your fellow dumbsters wish to emulate and surpass your pedigree, let me extracts some content in your provided link . . .

And what does the body says? what does other News reports says about the same issue? So because a jouurnalist either erred or decided to have a sensational headline, i should fall for such eh? Anyway, since u do, u believe others should too grin grin jamiu, there was a bomb blast at INEC office in Suleja and Buhari wanted to pay a condolence visit there and the police asked him not to come. That was what happened and not because corpers were killed. That is the crux of the story in suleja. grin grin

It's sad i even thought you were capable . . . .

jamiu, does this matter? As long as the truth isnt covered by ur kind grin

Off tandem bullshyte . . . .

You might need to take a seat beside Wadeoye . . . .Your a disappointment . . . .

Jamiu's normal lines when there is absolutely no other lie to peddle. its allowed. grin grin
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
jmaine:

Just take a seat beside Wadeoye . . .Thanks .. . . . .

Jamiu, talk sense noww, are u this daft?
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Demdem:

Jamiu, talk sense noww, are u this daft?

Just sit firm on the bench . . . . Thanks . . . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
jmaine:

The CPC Supporters murdered those Corp Members . . .They ( The CPC Supporters) are to be blamed . . .

Whether they were apprehended or not should not dilute their terrible act

So CPC supporters = Buhari right grin
By the way, how are we sure they are simply not PDP members in the north who simply dont want the retardeen to win. remember that these same supporters voted and elected governors from PDP.
Anyway, it doesnt matter, the bottom line is nothing has been done to bring the perpetrators to book as promised by the retardeen. No questioning, no arrest, no prosecution.

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
jmaine:

Just sit firm on the bench . . . . Thanks . . . . .

Nah, i will seat on ur head grin grin
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
jmaine:

Lol @ War and overwhelmed . . .Please maintain your bench status . Hope you shifted for DumbDumb Retardeen . . ..Thanks . . . .

Jamiu, stay focus and on topic please. grin grin
What has the retardeen done about Buhari u alleged is indirectly responsible for the death of the corpers?
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
jmaine:

The CPC Supporters murdered those Corp Members . . .They ( The CPC Supporters) are to be blamed . . .

Whether they were apprehended or not should not dilute their terrible act

How do you know a supporter? because they yell the name of a particular candidate or because they hold onto his posters?

Those who killed the victims, were they with CPC membership card?
What proof do you have that they are actually CPC supporters?

I have time for you today even though i am kinda busy.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by OsunOriginal: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
jmaine: Neverthelesss to my Buhari Dumbsters . . .. . . . .We shall be here to debate further in 2014/2015 . . .looking forward to the Vampire named Buhari at the polls . . . .

Is your name Jamiu? I am still waiting for the info I requested - I have got somewhere to go Jamiu.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Jamiu, rant as much as u can. Will be back for u later
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by banki(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2013
who killed all the nigerians that have died as a result of the bad roads and ill equiped hospitals......since 1999, who is responible for the fact that after 14 billion dollars waas sunk into electricity we still use generators.....can anyone please answer me
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
banki: who killed all the nigerians that have died as a result of the bad roads and ill equiped hospitals......since 1999, who is responible for the fact that after 14 billion dollars waas sunk into electricity we still use generators.....can anyone please answer me

Buhari /CPC grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sacked Plateau Lawmakers: Thousands Take Mass Rally To Supreme Court / Why The North And West Hate Igbos So Much? / Pictures Of Hired Youths Protesting Against Subsidy Probe Panel’s Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.