Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare (11004 Views)

'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by princenayo: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
THIS IS A CASE OF A KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK. WHAT IS PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE LOOKING FOR IN NIGERIA POLITICS? IF HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN THE SHARING OF THE NATIONAL CAKE, HE SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON HIS PASTORAL WORK AND LEAVE POLITICS. HE ALSO WANTS TO GO AND LOOT HIS OWN MONEY.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by redsun(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80:

Can you site any scriptures to back your claims?

Who beheaded john the baptist?And for what reason?
Elijah and ahab/jezebel,moses and the pharoahs,then christ and the romans/jewish elders.Even though they are myths,but they are stories of life that applies to every generations in their quest for truth,justice and freedom.

I presumed you are a christian?
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by princenayo: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
redsun:

Who beheaded john the baptist?And for what reason?
Elijah and jezebel,moses and the pharoahs,then christ and the roman/jewish elders.Even though they are myths,but they are stories of life that applies to every generations in their quest for truth,justice and freedom.

I presumed you are a christian?
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by wesley80(m): 1:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
@redsun
wesley80:

Very well done, clap! clap!!
Now which of those confrontations had political undertones? Which of those Religious leaders had at anytime gotten themselves mirred in politics? Which of them "EVER" bothered about political leadership? All the examples you mentioned were moral. Even Christ in the days of ruthless Roman rule refused to get involved in politics. King Ahab was a ruthless political leader but Elijah only bothered about Baal and Jezebel's love for gods. John the Baptist only condemned Herod for taking his brothers wife and so on. Religion and Politics never mix, ask the early Catholics.
My point? Bakare has lost the capacity and goodwill of being Nigeria's moral voice. He cannot speak without his voice seemingly laced with political undertones, it doesn't matter how truthful he sounds.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

Brother it's not rocket science . . . under age voting was a scourge in the North during the polls, and it's common sense that majority of the votes polled for the CPC were from those same under age voters ( Over a million votes)

Twisting facts to smear the PDP alone won't work

The Golden words of Aikfavor Ukeoma before his brutal murder indicts the murderous CPC and Buhari Supporters

Those Core Memmbers were murdered by Fools and Monsters sympathetic to the Buhari cause . .No amount of deflection will ever change that . . .

Bro,you're not talking to a kid here, we all saw the crowd that came to his campaign throughout the north, do they look like kids to you? unless you want to take the path of dishonor, you would know that PDP selected Jega to head INEC and they are the ones in charge of voting, they allowed these kids to register because they already knew what they wanted to achieve with these kids, they couldn't use most of the adults nor brainwash them into voting against their dear Buhari, so they tolled the part of deceit by using the kids.

Wake up and stop being a lover of lies, PDP killed these people for failing to protect them from whoever killed them, they also failed to bring to justice whoever committed these murders and also failed to arrest anyone who sent people to kill anyone.

So no matter which angle you come from, PDP remains the culprit since they are the one controlling the country's security.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by banki(m): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
princenayo: THIS IS A CASE OF A KETTLE CALLING POT BLACK. WHAT IS PASTOR TUNDE BAKARE LOOKING FOR IN NIGERIA POLITICS? IF HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN THE SHARING OF THE NATIONAL CAKE, HE SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON HIS PASTORAL WORK AND LEAVE POLITICS. HE ALSO WANTS TO GO AND LOOT HIS OWN MONEY.

it is on record that he rejected the "national cake" jonathan gave him after the save nigeria group protested and they made jonathan acting president so you think everyone wants money abi?

Intergrity is te watchward

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by redsun(m): 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80: @redsun

You tend to forget this is 21st century and that the religion of the day is outright politics,football and social media.Bakare is using whatever means he can to reach out to the people as a creature that is dynamic.

I hate clergies but i commend that guy for his guts.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by GARRIx7(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
thelastPope:

I am disapppointed at your deliberate attempt to distort and twist information. Every of those examples the guy listed were political. What is the meaning of "they were moral". Has it gotten this bad that you have to really support evil. If you are a christian, check yourself because if you don't repent, you will go to hell. Your preacher or pastor cannot save you. Like I said before, I am not a fan of Bakare, but I fully concur to his statement on this issue.

Please accept this plate of food and the bottle of drink for ur wise words..... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by banki(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
banki:

mmm.... who takes the blame for all the people that have died as a result of the bad state of our federal roads even after monies have been budgeted and disbursed, who takes the blame for millions of nigerians that have died becuase the health system has been in a rot for the past ten years?

Who takes the blame for the corpers that died on thier way to deliver electoral materials as a result of bad roads, who takes the blame for the hundreds of people that died during the stampede in port harcourt during the campaign where people died while the were sharing money....

in my own opinion let no one accuse buhari of killing those corpers until someone takes responsibility for this deaths because they happened before the elections and are still happening after the elections,
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Joeadamu86: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
banki:

in my own opinion let no one accuse buhari of killing those corpers until someone takes responsibility for this deaths because they happened before the elections and are still happening after the elections,
Then it means that you are not in Nigeria my brother...
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jaso1(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
It's saden when some people dont know why they exist.
The man has always been objective, trying to get many out of this brainwashing strategy of our 419 pastors disguise to be truth men of God but men of evil; i dont think we need other fact to attest to this brilliant fact by the great man of wisdom whom confident and bold to call a spade a spade.
Our education sector is collapsed for them to succesfully operates there their private owns schools which our 419 pastors are not exonorated.
Majority of them quickly went and purchase private jet simply because they are not ready to die prematurely as a result of govt inefficiency.
What of their followers whom their contributions are used to procured the private jet, are they also a beneficiary to this selfish idea? because i will be vulnerable to death if i cant afford to buy jet of my own.

These are the questions to be ask. and we should all be honest to ourselves, this madness is making life dificult for ourselves and the generation yet to be born.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
thelastPope:

I don't want to derail the thread but please don't try to distort the facts. The killers kept shouting sai Buhari! You can't change that fact. But that is not the topic of this thread so let's not derail the thread.

Am not a Bakare fan but I completely concur that the preachers are encouraging and in fact, promoting corruption. It is just sad.

So because the alleged killers were shouting sai Buhari, it automatically mean that Buhari orchestrated the murder. Lostpope, u are eternally foolish. Av always been telling u this. Besides, what has the government done so far about these killers? Nothing.
Unfortunately, those corpers died in vain. Their blood will hunt the retardeen to his grave no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
aktolly54: with all this criticism by our pastor tunde bakare,does that mean he's a saint?

why dont u just shut up if u have nothing to say. did he claim he is one?
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

Brother it's not rocket science . . . under age voting was a scourge in the North during the polls, and it's common sense that majority of the votes polled for the CPC were from those same under age voters ( Over a million votes)

So the PDP controlled INEC went to these states and deliberately registered under age CPC voters who later voted. Infact these under age CPC voters also went ahead to kill afterwards.

Chai shocked shocked see analysis oooooo.

Abegi, u all see PDP underage voters in action on this thread grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/667588/video-pdp-underage-vote-rigging
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by beautifulOnyi: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wrong! Religion and politics Do mix!! Especially when the political leader goes to the religious leader for blessing. This shows the president has high regard for that particular religious leader and thus will most likely heed his advice. The religious leaders have a duty to publicly denounce any inhumane wrong doings in the political sector. Remember when the late pope john paul 2 came to nigeria in 1998. The late president abacha brought his family to receive blessings from the holy man. The pope did bless them, but he publicly admonished abacha and advised him to release the political prisoners he held. Abacha released obasanjo and co shortly after the pope left. I was a young girl then but I can never forget this. Religious leaders have a HUGE role to play, but most are swayed by money. Too sad!!!
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by LADEMINUS: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
wesley80:

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing inherently wrong in a Christian aspiring for political office. In any case, Samuel was a Prophet of God and Joseph was handpicked by Pharoah to oversee a project. He never aspired to be a PM and never questioned the Monarchy system in Egypt.

Now u r just blabbing. The reply was on point, those people where political office holders. In fact meshack, shadrach and abednego openly challenged the politics of their time!!
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Akiika: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2013
Good God, most Nigerians are now brain dead because of what these pastors are feeding their brain with. PASTOR Bakare speaks the truth, i agree with him. What did baba Adoboye tell GEJ when he stopped by at the last unHoly Ghost congress? nothing! rather they have him speak from the pulpit to further lie to Nigerians.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2013
Demdem:

So the PDP controlled INEC went to these states and deliberately registered under age CPC voters who later voted. Infact these under age CPC voters also went ahead to kill afterwards.

Chai shocked shocked see analysis oooooo.

Abegi, u all see PDP underage voters in action on this thread grin grin

I don't expect any iota of common sense from you . . . . .My post was clear . . . . the huge votes accrued to CPC can never be free of under age voting . .

No amount of spin can twist it . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by seyi42k(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
beautiful Onyi:
Wrong! Religion and politics Do mix!! Especially when the political leader goes to the religious leader for blessing. This shows the president has high regard for that particular religious leader and thus will most likely heed his advice. The religious leaders have a duty to publicly denounce any inhumane wrong doings in the political sector. Remember when the late pope john paul 2 came to nigeria in 1998. The late president abacha brought his family to receive blessings from the holy man. The pope did bless them, but he publicly admonished abacha and advised him to release the political prisoners he held. Abacha released obasanjo and co shortly after the pope left. I was a young girl then but I can never forget this. Religious leaders have a HUGE role to play, but most are swayed by money. Too sad!!!

Thank you. In fact, politics has always been borne out of a form a religious fervor/ideology which is worshiped. That is why manipulative office holders always allude to a greater purpose/power than they to carry out an agenda.

- The Monarchy in England had the church
- The Sultan in Northern Nigeria had islam
- The yorubas had Ifa.
- The Mayans had their priest
- The For the germans had Nazism (yes it had all connotations of a religion)
- The chinese, the indians, the Mohammedans....etc

In fact, if you read the bible when Nebuchadnezzar had the dream of the statue, you will see that God has always taken interest in the affairs of man. Even Jonathan goes to receive anointing in a church.

Do you know why? Religion always lends legitimacy to the government of the day in all spheres of human existence be it the Ottoman empire or the Oyo empire.

Lastly, going through the debate on this thread has shown me that Nigeria has a long way to go. Not only in terms of the real development but also in terms human capacity development. If this is how we the young people are discussing the politics of the day, no wonder the government put an old man as minister of youth.

I mean, how can someone be asking about verses from the bible to buttress a flawed point. We need intellectual awakening as youths of this country, or else our anticipated emancipation will be a dream.

Please read some quotes below
"If Jesus had preached the same message that most pastors preach today, He never would've been crucified."

"Today’s church wants to be raptured from responsibility."

"The Church used to be a lifeboat rescuing the perishing. Now she is a cruise ship recruiting the promising."

- Leonard Ravenhill

Thank you
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Demdem(m): 6:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

I don't expect any iota of common sense from you . . . . .My post was clear . . . . the huge votes accrued to CPC can never be free of under age voting . .

No amount of spin can twist it . . .

Yes we know. grin grin grin
Majority of strictly cpc votes are underaged voters registered by pdp controlled inec
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by Kcxee(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:
What do you expect when the president has bought their conscience with money.

[img]http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkgYFX1SOJTNO7eMIdPtWDRbyMyyoeeceiDN_NLhWGrSIZoSoZvSeKAw[/img]
why do u say such even dis man speaking I mean tunde bakare is speaking pure political like it or nt he n cpc has a vision for 2015 it is political so cut d crap d church is nt meant for saints more over christ came for sinners nt for ppl like u if I am correcr....!!!show me a man without sin and I will prove to you that u already a sinner....!!!
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01:

Bro,you're not talking to a kid here, we all saw the crowd that came to his campaign throughout the north, do they look like kids to you? unless you want to take the path of dishonor, you would know that PDP selected Jega to head INEC and they are the ones in charge of voting, they allowed these kids to register because they already knew what they wanted to achieve with these kids, they couldn't use most of the adults nor brainwash them into voting against their dear Buhari, so they tolled the part of deceit by using the kids.
[/b]

You chaps never cease to amaze me with weak propounded theories . . .So the adults voted for Buhari while the kids voted in GEJ . .how hilarious . . .

It's folks like you that felt the PDP rigged by losing to Buhari with over a million deficit . . .Funny seeing adults strenuously try to feed us with null hypothesis . . .

honeric01:
Wake up and stop being a lover of lies, PDP killed these people for failing to protect them from whoever killed them, they also failed to bring to justice whoever committed these murders and also failed to arrest anyone who sent people to kill anyone.

So no matter which angle you come from, PDP remains the culprit since they are the one controlling the country's security.

Late Aikfavor Ukeoma, one of those brutally killed spilled the truth before he was murdered . .Do you wan't me to replay his famed words indicting the CPC monsters . . .

Stop painstakingly trying to twist the obvious . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

You chaps never cease to amaze me with weak propounded theories . . .So the adults voted for Buhari while the kids voted in GEJ . .how hilarious . . .

It's folks like you that felt the PDP rigged by losing to Buhari with over a million deficit . . .Funny seeing adults strenuously try to feed us with null hypothesis . . .

Late Aikfavor Ukeoma, one of those brutally killed spilled the truth before he was murdered . .Do you wan't me to replay his famed words indicting the CPC monsters . . .

Stop painstakingly trying to twist the obvious . . .

Please we're waiting and while at it, debunk this:

PDP killed these people for failing to protect them from whoever killed them, they also failed to bring to justice whoever committed these murders and also failed to arrest anyone who sent people to kill anyone.

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01:

Please we're waiting and while at it, debunk this:

PDP killed these people for failing to protect them from whoever killed them, they also failed to bring to justice whoever committed these murders and also failed to arrest anyone who sent people to kill anyone.

Invariably . . . .Your simply saying PDP is liable because they failed to protect them from the blood baying CPC monsters . . .

What manner of thought process . . .So i have every right to seek you out and blow your brains out since am aware i might not be caught or brought to Justice sad

When you don't have an appropriate rebuttal... Kindly do the needed and keep quiet

Okay Let's us replay Aikfavor Ukeoma Quote . . . .

Na wao! This CPC suporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thiumb print.

Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come.

http://www.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour

Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by CROWE: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
See, the problem with these types of articles is that they never mention names, they never prosecute, nothing. They just throw a general accusation at no one in particular and you people go "that's right, good, soso and so is speaking the truth, I like him" and just move on knowing nothing. Who are these corrupt pastors and churches? Name them!
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
When Bakare left the pulpit to protest against the cabal and install Jonathan as President can any of Wesley80 and co show me posts condemning Bakare for mixing religion with Politics?
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

Invariably . . . .Your simply saying PDP is liable because they failed to protect them from the blood baying CPC monsters . . .

What manner of thought process

When you don't have an appropriate rebuttal... Kindly do the needed and keep quiet

Yes, that is the SIMPLE ANSWER to your question no matter how you try to color it or bring sentiments into it.

whether it was CPC monsters that killed anyone or PDP monsters hiding behind the name and posters of Buhari that did it. the fact that the USELESS govt didn't do anything about it makes them liable for their death. was it CPC that registered the under-aged voters?

You're the one to tell us what PDP and GEJ did to the murderers. how many people did they arrest? all the PDP members that made inciting comments during their primaries, what has PDP and GEJ done about them?

BTW, did you check these videos to see what PDP did in Bauchi.

You can keep playing ostrich okay?

The death of the post election violence victims is on the government that sent them on a suicide mission, they used them as sacred goats sent to their deaths because they never protected them all through the incident.
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by ndigbo: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2013
Wily*Wily:

Fake Prophet Kekere Bakare is one of those fake Yoruba prophet, nothing good have ever come out of him.
He wanted to deceive Nigeria with his "i am man of God" rhetoric.
Yorubas like to disturb Nigerians with their yeye protest, if this Yeye Yoruba Failed Prophet (Kekere Bakere) organize and disturb our peace with his Yoruba and dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani thugs again, Jonathan should send him to Calabar prison, Kekere should remember that in Calabar prison Awolowo suffered many times from diarrhea.

Seun, can we please have a (dislike) tab ?
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
honeric01:

Yes, that is the SIMPLE ANSWER to your question no matter how you try to color it or bring sentiments into it.

whether it was CPC monsters that killed anyone or PDP monsters hiding behind the name and posters of Buhari that did it. the fact that the USELESS govt didn't do anything about it makes them liable for their death.

You're the one to tell us what PDP and GEJ did to the murderers. how many people did they arrest? all the PDP members that made inciting comments during their primaries, what has PDP and GEJ done about them?

You can keep playing ostrich okay?

You simply have nothing tangible to say other than straw grasp to no where . .

So i have every right to seek you out and blow your brains out since am aware i might not be caught or brought to Justice

By so doing , i am free while the PDP is guilty . .Lolz . . . .

Wetin we no dey take eye see and hear ear for this land

Indelible Quote by one of the Murdered Corp members Aikfavor Ukeoma . . .No matter how hard they try . . .The truth can never be covered nor buried . . .

http://www.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour

www.nairaland.com/attachments/948648_Aikfavor_jpgf524cfb29506c068cd4ff3a455448720
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine:

You simply have nothing tangible to say other than straw grasp to no where . .

So i have every right to seek you out and blow your brains out since am aware i might not be caught or brought to Justice

By so doing , i am free while the PDP is guilty . .Lolz . . . .

Wetin we no dey take eye see and hear ear for this land

You're the one who has nothing tangible to say, you should take your suggestion and apply it dutifully.
Why do we have a government if the government can't persecute those who take laws into their hands?
Why are killers walking around free? who should i blame when i see killers walking around as free men?

LASTLY, if Buhari sent anyone to kill or murder corpers, why is he still free and not behind bars?

Common sense!

MASSIVE UNDERAGE VOTING BY PDP IN BAUCHI
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by jmaine: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
One thing is Certain . .We can safely establish that the CPC monsters killed the hapless and patriotic Corp Members . .every other desperate talk is useless . . . .

We can now face the thread everyone grin . . . . .
Re: Pastors Encouraging Corruption- Tunde Bakare by honeric01(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2013
jmaine: One thing is Certain . .We can safely establish that the CPC monsters killed the hapless and patriotic Corp Members . .every other desperate talk is useless . . . .

We can now face the thread everyone grin . . . . .

After your assertion, what was done about it? where are the killers?

Just as expected, PDP used these unfortunate people to achieve their aim, after that, they sacrificed them as collateral damage.

Their blood is on PDP, JEGA, GEJ, the killers and everyone who tries to make mockery of these people's death including you Jmaine.

Keep laughing and making mockery of their death to score cheap political points, it will only last 4yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja-based Company Drags PDP To Court Over Campaign Debt / Governors Seek Access To $3.2Billion World Bank Fund / Governor Akeredolu Woos Investors At London Summits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.