Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko (3475 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Which Of These Does Your Heart Go For? / Pls, Where Do Broken Heart Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
grin grin. Who no like better thing?

olumaxi: Dis OP na oliver-twist
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Nope I don't kno him o. Can I see his pix?
usermane:
I admit all your crushes are cute and dashing but in my books non of them beat Tom Wellings when we talk of looks. Seen him before?
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by usermane(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: Nope I don't kno him o. Can I see his pix?
ooh, haven't u been doing your homework. Am refering to Smallville tv series main protagonist Clark Kent
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by usermane(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: Nope I don't kno him o. Can I see his pix?
ooh, haven't u been doing your homework?. Am refering to Smallville tv series' main protagonist Clark Kent.

Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by 2sexy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
nahhh.... this guy cant be compared to what Kitty Kat posted nah...

eeewwww I love my black brothers please.

You know that song? I love my black brothers
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
I no gbadun oyibo like that. Black first before oyibo. Of black finish then I can consider oyibo grin
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by usermane(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Well although beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, deep down we all know this guy beat most of our African brothers. We might console ourselves denying this but the truth is always the truth whether taken or not and admitting the truth here doesn't mean we do not like or appreciate our black brothers.
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
Like u said, beauty lies in the eys of the beholder not in ur eyes alone. I love that dark skin. Its looks tough and rouses my imagination. I can't see smallville hero as kpoodikpo for me. He is handsome to ppl that he is handsome to. My Black Beauties are IT for me. Na by force to like Oyibo? See me see wahala. After Black, I will take latino before american, then european and finally asian.
usermane: Well although beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, deep down we all know this guy beat most of our African brothers. We might console ourselves denying this but the truth is always the truth whether taken or not and admitting the truth here doesn't mean we do not like or appreciate our black brothers.
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Who are dis bois sef, omo pass me Pasuma or Wasiu jare! Infact, u can add kollington and Oliver de coque and we have a deal. Dis ones no fine na! undecided
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by 2sexy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: I no gbadun oyibo like that. Black first before oyibo. Of black finish then I can consider oyibo grin
Black is beautiful! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by 2sexy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Who are dis bois sef, omo pass me Pasuma or Wasiu jare! Infact, u can add kollington and Oliver de coque and we have a deal. Dis ones no fine na! undecided
ole!
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by one98five: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
U prefer those potbellies to these my hotties. I can se dat this ya craze is serious.
Idowuogbo: Who are dis bois sef, omo pass me Pasuma or Wasiu jare! Infact, u can add kollington and Oliver de coque and we have a deal. Dis ones no fine na! undecided
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
U fine chai!!!! Make I add ur pix? Mentally noted
one98five: What about me? cheesy http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=one98five
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
How abt this?
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
God surely took his time when he was creating Dwayne Johnson
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
I can't see anything

Abdul Adam56: How abt this?
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
U r so so right
mondi_cheeks: God surely took his time when he was creating Dwayne Johnson
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by usermane(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: Like u said, beauty lies in the eys of the beholder not in ur eyes alone. I love that dark skin. Its looks tough and rouses my imagination. I can't see smallville hero as kpoodikpo for me. He is handsome to ppl that he is handsome to. My Black Beauties are IT for me. Na by force to like Oyibo? See me see wahala. After Black, I will take latino before american, then european and finally asian.
Hey,hey,hey, take a breath,take a breath. Well said 'No b by force'. I just know say for every generalisation,there are exceptions.
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by lockheed55(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
juz pazzing...

Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Me likey. grin
lockheed55: juz pazzing...
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by Abbey2sam(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
@op you are very stup!d

Attention seeking brat
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wow! I'm shocked. What brought about the insults. Did someone annoy u somehwere? Dis is just a fun thread and everyone is having fun. Why don't u throw away the hate and flow in the so much love and fun that abounds here. It would do u some good. Kisses and hugz.
Abbey2sam: @op you are very stup!d

Attention seeking brat
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: Wow! I'm shocked. What brought about the insults. Did someone annoy u somehwere? Dis is just a fun thread and everyone is having fun. Why don't u throw away the hate and flow in the so much love and fun that abounds here. It would do u some good. Kisses and hugz.

Dont mind them babes. Na jealousy cause am.
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Thanks dear. Its allowed.
2buff:

Dont mind them babes. Na jealousy cause am.
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by lockheed55(m): 1:24am On Jan 16, 2013
kitty kat: Me likey. grin

aw...but can u also give me the kpokpodikpokpo...wheres ur profile pic sef...

eureka! we look alike!!! dark and lovely...what do u say

Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 1:31am On Jan 16, 2013
I know d guy u posted na. He is my guy no3. He is a model. Taaa don't claim to be him joor.
lockheed55:

aw...but can u also give me the kpokpodikpokpo...wheres ur profile pic sef...

eureka! we look alike!!! dark and lovely
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by lockheed55(m): 1:40am On Jan 16, 2013
@op ur standard too high o.
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by kittykat1(f): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2013
No be woman dey marry those ones wey I paste. Abi na ghost? Park one side joor.
lockheed55: @op ur standard too high o.
Re: Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko by Adaeze003(f): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2013
mondi_cheeks: God surely took his time when he was creating Dwayne Johnson

I agree smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Arrogant And Proud? / Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know / I Want To Visit My In-law For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.