Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church (15257 Views)

Poll: The idea of distributing condoms in church is:

Somewhat Sensible: 28% (25 votes)
Completely Ridiculous: 71% (63 votes)
This poll has ended

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Watchtower And Awake: The Most Distributed Magazines In The World / Prophet Detains WOMAN In A Room Whilelooking For CONDOMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by Dalby(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2008
abi-abi:

D fear of God d Bible say is d beginning of Wisdom! Iwill call on d fire of God 2 consume dos calling 4 condoms 2b distributed in church.We are supposed 2b taking d church 2d world n not bringing d world in2 d church of God.I as a soldier of Christ will not sit down, fold my arms n watch d agents of darkness take over d church.I am starting a marathon fasting & prayer session to scatter d plans of these agents of darkness calling 4 condoms 2b distributed in church .I call on u my brethrens 2 join me in this Holy War against d enemies of d Church. 10x brethren shocked cry angry

what is the position of the church on birth control, soldier
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by churchmann: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2008
i wonder oohhh,
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by Kenny(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
Distribute condoms in the church? Na wa oooo.
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by obybabe(f): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2008
the world don go sexy crazy

sharing of condom in the church is not the principal thing rather the absolute is total abstinace.

una go die and not only die but cockroach death is awaiting as many as are kicking against the right thing as the bible says " if cannot hold urself go and get married'

whether body like make it be fire wood or not - do the right thing at the right time or you avoid anything that will make u to fall from frying pan to fire
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by oluwanife(f): 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2008
why contradict ourself preach abstinence and still distribute condoms, silly!!!
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
oh my gudness, this is sad!

what kinda souls do we ve here?

sex b4 marraige is not allowed by God, so y shud condoms b distributed in the gathering of God's people!

i think this is demonic. since wen did sin become a thing to boast about and even fellow believers are now encouraging it.

Believers if u encourage this, u will suffer the consequences even if u dnt engage in sexual sin, thus says the Word!
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by angelina08(f): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
In churches there are many youths, some of them has a girl friend, it is important to distribute condom in churches for production.

Thanks.
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by Chrisbenogor(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
I think they should share condoms.
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by auwal87(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2008
To Encourage Unmarried Sex
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2008
I think these generation don't know that our God or mercy is also a dangerous God, he can still destroy a generation. go ask Sodom and Gomorahh angry
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by slimfine(f): 3:10am On Dec 17, 2008
I am just speechless!!!!!
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by almoner(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2011
I wonder why people are still insensitive to the things of the kingdom
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2011
maybe the op sells condoms.

i havent gone through the thread to see if or what i posted before.
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by HISservant: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2011
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4

Per the Word of GOD, sex is only permissible in marriage between a man and a woman, period. Any other time it is sexual immorality and is serious sin.
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by infolib: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2011
It seems we are getting a lot of things wrong here. Christ's intention is to present the church holy, without spot or wrinkle Eph 5:27.
That's why every child of God needs to be genuinely born again and be filled with the spirit of God. Titus 2:11 says "for the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men teaching us that denying ungodliness and wordly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age ". So the christian life is not by your strength. GOD supplies the grace as u ask and walk in it.
Preaching condom in the church should not be an option at all to church pursuing heaven.
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by BroPee: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Poster, Then tell me what will be the difference between a church and a club.

Not to sound rude but if its your church, you can do what you want but if its Jehovah God's church, then you need an altar call in your heart

Church means the 'called out' If you never had that call then forget about going to church. If you are in curch without the call, then you can think and imagine and advocate for such things. Then next will be sex lessons and demonstrations and what abomination!

Acts 2:38 is the only way you can be a Christian
Re: Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church by plappville(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
Whoever that brought this ideal is promoting fornication in the house of God.
Anyone who say he/she cant abstain until, then let him risk himself for a casual fun.
Christ did not in anyway encourage sex before Marraige so why should anyone who claim to believe in Christ have a reason to tolerate fornication and yet call himself a Christian? It is so clear, anyone that break the Law is not a Child of God.
A christian is he who obeys Gods commandments. One must sacrifice many things to fit in. No to distribution of Condoms in the house of God period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / How To Understand John 5:19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.