Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (30114 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
coogar:

see sexism in sheer display.....
so if two women fight and one draws blood out of the other then it's acceptable - but when a man does it, it's forbidden? hahahahahaha - i like the reasoning of most nigerians. its not violence when a woman beats your wife but it's savagery when a man does so.

But thats the law even in advanced countries

A man beats a woman he is labelled a woman beater, The society expects when a woman attacks a man, the man should never respond and just walk out.

Woman beat woman its an equal case.

Sexism already exist and its not a Nigerian thing
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by donchris369: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guy, i dont blame you, you have really lost it. You are just a devil in this family section decieving people in everythread. People like you should be bombed by boko haram asap, before you go around recruiting innocent people to your devilish kingdom... Always reasoning upside down. So, if the husband of the guys elder sister comes with thug to beat the guy, then that is justice to for you. Remember, she is another person's wife, well do i blame you? No, because you dont think straight. You think like children in primary 1 who only knows how to react immediately to an action. You dont even look at the bigger picture of an issue before you comment. You need much growing up bro, you have the brain of a kid. Wake up before you destroy your life with your way of reasoning.
coogar:

it always baffles me how hypersensitive imbëciles tend to live long....shouldn't you have kicked the bucket last year instead of enebeli elebuwa? if you want to preach morals, take pilgrimage to the chapel of nazareth - you homoerotic pleb!

you are a consummate rëtard with poop for brains....
the single most important question is - what was the sister doing in their house? why did she come to threaten someone else's wife? what right has she got to be there? even after the husband showed up, he refused to leave when asked to and the original poster said she slapped her brother first - what does she expect in an animal kingdom country like nigeria? she deserves every platelet of blood she lost in the ordeal. next time, she would act accordingly!

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: Just beingg naughty but real at the same time. Why do we always forget the part in d Good book that says, " and the 2 shall become 1 flesh"

I am sure its cos of ppl that say, we came out of the same womb so the woman is inferior to d inlaws that the bible said that.

don't mind the sentimental hypocrites......
if my wife steps out of her boundaries and she gets beaten in my sister's house - then she deserves the beating as well. no individual has any right to go and invade another person's house and issue threats there.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by SugaryBelle(f): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
She got what she deservs,what if she had succeded in entering the house she would hurt the brother's wife even more so its just a case of back to sender.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
donchris369: Hey, coogar i have known you already as a guy without moral, since you advice one lady on her thread to go for her ex-boyfriend who is now married,that she should just tell the guy to dump his wife. You always reason upside down. That a man married a woman to spite his fiance.... Geez... You even called the wife of the man a fall guy. Well, i dont blame you some human being are like you very immoral in their reasoning. Even jidegirl supported that lady because they rekindled their luv. I want to ask jidegirl a question. If your husband ex rekindle old love with his ex, so, he should throw you out. I hate this family section so much, because many people here just hypocrites and they dont say the truth. Do not do to others what u wouldnt like to be done to you. How would a man beat his elder sister to the extent of dripping blood because of his wife? Smh

I have no frigging clue what you're talking about??
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
coogar:

don't mind the sentimental hypocrites......
if my wife steps out of her boundaries and she gets beaten in my sister's house - then she deserves the beating as well. no individual has any right to go and invade another person's house and issue threats there.

You don't get in my personal space just like kobojunkie used to say. cheesy
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 2sexy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hmmmm... na wa o ooo
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 2sexy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
donchris369: Wow, beat my sister because of my wife even to the extent of dripping blood. Wow... When we were struggling together from childhood, going to primary school, secondary school and even university, pulling things through together where was my wife. When we were drinking garri together in our struggling days in a very harsh condition, where was my wife. When people were making carricature of my family, even taunting us where was my wife. Now am a made man, rich and get myself a wife, i should now turn against my family. Beat my elder sister for what? If i didnt make it in life, will my wife look my way at all, but, i guess my sister will still put effort to make me a made man. Op did you say my elder sister? my elder sister is probably a senior to my wife, so why should my wife say nasty things about her to disrespect her? Wow.... I love my wife but, i will never turn against my family because of her. GOD forbid bad thing. Oya, i know all the married women in the house will want to take on me now. But, ask yourselves if your junior brother you sufferred for beats you up because of his wife, no matter the reason how you will take it.
I understand your point bro... it was for this same reason I refused to buy into the idea of what some women were saying in another thread title "my mother in law" wherein in the OP asked her mother in law to leave her son's house. Some of the commentors said the mother in law had no right took in her son's house or over stay. They even went as far as saying she deserve such an insult because she over stayed her welcome.
Some fail to realise that some families are different and the way you described yours is just the way mine have been bonded over the years... and nothing whatsoever can make me raise my hand on my elder sister...

But we cant really say much on this thread because the whole story is not complete.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
jidegirl12:
You don't get in my personal space just like kobojunkie used to say. cheesy

i thought as much.....
the sister was lucky she wasn't fed to the dogs. another woman would just release the doberman pinschers/pitbulls to get some bits of flesh from her butt!
dayokanu:

But thats the law even in advanced countries

A man beats a woman he is labelled a woman beater, The society expects when a woman attacks a man, the man should never respond and just walk out.

Woman beat woman its an equal case.
Sexism already exist and its not a Nigerian thing

woman beat woman is not an equal case. the offender would go to prison if the case is reported. which advanced country you dey? cambodia or papua new guinea?
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
I'm waiting for some kind of epistle from some particular handles here...... back to work now grin
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 2sexy(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
2buff: It's easy for people to seat in their arm chairs and judge based on patchy information from a packaged story as evident of the title. Truth is we were not there.
Obviously the man went there with the mind of peace to just settle it. From an intent to settle...to beating the other person bloody...that's a huge emotional shift....and emotional shifts of that magnitude DO NOT happen just like that.

Obviously the sister said or did something further that was conveniently ommited during the reporting of this story (As is the case with most women palava stories) to create a pre-established bias. Add that to the sheer disrespect of coming home to find your home invaded by someone who is adamantly trying to hurt your wife, after possibly a long tiring day at work...yeah, anything can happen. Full story, with full accurate events or GTFO.
Good reasoning! thumbs up!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Too much violence.
Haba sister, you went to fight your in law not that she couldn't throw shame to the wind and fight you she could but she went in and locked herself so you two wouldn't disgrace each other.
During that time sister should have retreated to calm down probably go home or somewhere to clear here heas.
Your brother comes trys to calm things you slap him and actually get the fight you are itching for only that the person you fought with was stronger than you.

No gender has monopoly of violence, that you are a woman doesn't give you a right to go pushing and slapping people in their own homes and forcing yourself into their homes to harm their spouse.
I thunk brother was wrong for loosing his temper to the extent of severe violence, sister should have respected him and sorted the issue respectfully since brother was home.

Off topic I wonder why some Nigerians get married because its obvious they have no value for wives only see them as glofied slaves and child bearers who can be disrespected at will by their family.
This is just sad, Sister wanted violence and got it not just the way she had planned

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
jidegirl12: I'm waiting for some kind of epistle from some particular handles here...... back to work now grin

it's 2013 and you are still evil!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
coogar:

it's 2013 and you are still evil!

I'll take ^^^ that as a compliment angry

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sooo, first the sister believes that she can come fight her brother's wife in her own home at anytime she feels like it.

She believes she has a right to park herself outside their house like a crazed stalker waiting for an opportunity to enter even after being locked out.

She also believes that she has the right to be gained admission into the home by her brother at any time even when her mission is to come fight with his wife.

She believes that failure to be admitted to the house means fighting with whoever stands in her way.

Ooookay!

By the way, what's the OP's question again?
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
jidegirl12:

I'll take ^^^ that as a compliment angry

ileobatojo: Sooo, first the sister believes that she can come fight her brother's wife in her own home at anytime she feels like it.

She believes she has a right to park herself outside their house like a crazed stalker waiting for an opportunity to enter even after being locked out.

She also believes that she has the right to be gained admission into the home by her brother at any time even when her mission is to come fight with his wife.

She believes that failure to be admitted to the house means fighting with whoever stands in her way.

Ooookay!

better go and learn some karate and hapkido - your sister-in-law is lurking around the corner to "jet-li" your butt!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by wlex8(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
2buff: It's easy for people to seat in their arm chairs and judge based on patchy information from a packaged story as evident of the title. Truth is we were not there.
Obviously the man went there with the mind of peace to just settle it. From an intent to settle...to beating the other person bloody...that's a huge emotional shift....and emotional shifts of that magnitude DO NOT happen just like that.

Obviously the sister said or did something further that was conveniently ommited during the reporting of this story (As is the case with most women palava stories) to create a pre-established bias. Add that to the sheer disrespect of coming home to find your home invaded by someone who is adamantly trying to hurt your wife, after possibly a long tiring day at work...yeah, anything can happen. Full story, with full accurate events or GTFO.

Thks for your comment, my girl friend is a friend to the wife, she narrated this story to me as mentioned earlier, I can try and provide missing information if need be.

This issue has generated much more problems for the wife, I'm of the opinion that the husband went too far in the beating as it has only aggravated the conflicts

There is no bias in the story, I'm not in support of any of them but I feel beating another man's wife who happened to be his elder sister is a bit too much. The Sister's husband is like a brother to him as well, how would he react.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
coogar:

better go and learn some karate and hapkido - your sister-in-law is lurking around the corner to "jet-li" your butt!

grin grin. Ah! If I were some of these posters' wife, my own done finish be dat. Cos I'm sure they will open the door for their sister and drive off so she will really have time to finish the job she came there to do. grin
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by wlex8(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
ileobatojo: Sooo, first the sister believes that she can come fight her brother's wife in her own home at anytime she feels like it.

Ooookay!

You are very funny lol
grin
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by 2sexy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
wlex8:

Thks for your comment, my girl friend is a friend to the wife, she narrated this story to me as mentioned earlier, I can try and provide missing information if need be.

This issue has generated much more problems for the wife, I'm of the opinion that the husband went too far in the beating as it has only aggravated the conflicts

There is no bias in the story, I'm not in support of any of them but I feel beating another man's wife who happened to be his elder sister is a bit too much. The Sister's husband is like a brother to him as well, how would he react.

I think it would be wise if you ask what really happened because this problem did not start today. It may have been long it started...
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

grin grin. Ah! If I were some of these posters' wife, my own done finish be dat. Cos I'm sure they will open the gate for their sister and drive off so she will really have time to finish the job she came ther to do. grin

haven't you heard blood is thicker than water? the op even came back to say the issue has generated more problems for the wife - ask me, was she the one who beat the sister bluish-black? nigerians and their blame culture? 2 siblings decide to act like agbero and the wife is the fault?

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by wlex8(m): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
ileobatojo:

grin grin. Ah! If I were some of these posters' wife, my own done finish be dat. Cos I'm sure they will open the door for their sister and drive off so she will really have time to finish the job she came there to do. grin

Jeeee, that will never happen, keep the gate locked while I get her arrested or something but not raising hand to beat up a woman what if she collapse and die as a result
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by kittykat1(f): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
I dey fear to marry naija man o. Once u r married any isbehaviour of the husband is blamed on the wife. If he is depressed na d wife cos am. If he needs to save and doesn't ggive money to d family na d wife send am. If he is over worked at work and under pressure and thus can't attend family funtions, na d wife dey gossip am not to come. If the family annoys him and he ggets angry, na d wife ask am to hate his family.
coogar:

haven't you heard blood is thicker than water? the op even came back to say the issue has generated more problems for the wife - ask me, was she the one who beat the sister bluish-black? nigerians and their blame culture? 2 siblings decide to act like agbero and the wife is the fault?

4 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
wlex8:

Jeeee, that will never happen, keep the gate locked while I get her arrested or something but not raising hand to beat up a woman what if she collapse and die as a result

I am truly glad to hear this. And I support this line of action.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by wlex8(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
2sexy: I think it would be wise if you ask what really happened because this problem did not start today. It may have been long it started...

Already in the post that the issue has been going on for a while "His family would love to have him and his wife separated if possible and this has been going on for a while, they believe she is not a good wife"

One of the issues they have with the wife is that she doesn't want any of husband's family to come to their house
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by coogar: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
kitty kat: I dey fear to marry naija man o. Once u r married any isbehaviour of the husband is blamed on the wife. If he is depressed na d wife cos am. If he needs to save and doesn't ggive money to d family na d wife send am. If he is over worked at work and under pressure and thus can't attend family funtions, na d wife dey gossip am not to come. If the family annoys him and he ggets angry, na d wife ask am to hate his family.

fear to marry a nigerian man? you must be joking!
nigerian men are the salt of the earth. i dare say without nigerian men on the planet, God would have done another noah rainstorm. any woman that is not married to a nigerian man is missing. how do you want it?

-love at first sight
-frequent trips to the village
-sunday service
-four to nine children depending on the strength of the wife
-drama! drama!! drama!!!
-chauvnism!
etc.....
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by donchris369: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
My dear, stop wasting your time explaining to nairalanders, many of them are hypocrites. They have refused to pinpoint the fact in your post that the woman was talking trash about the husband's elder sister, but are all justifying the beating to the extent of dripping blood by the man. It is well. Women will always be women. If you bring mother-in-law issue, they will comlain, you bring siblings they will complain, but they like their own mother and siblings to always be with them. When the man does the same, they will say he does not love them. Ok! I thank God for my family, everyone from the both divides are fully accomodated. That is an understanding man and woman.
wlex8:

Already in the post that the issue has been going on for a while "His family would love to have him and his wife separated if possible and this has been going on for a while, they believe she is not a good wife"

One of the issues they had with the wife is that she doesn't want any of his family to come to their house, no regard for the mother-in-law etc
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by kittykat1(f): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
My Moms elder brothers' wives don't allow family members visit their houses. We have never ever fought them or confronted them. Its their house not our house. These women are legally married and have d right to admit whosoever they deem fit. Does d Nigerian constitution say that ur inlaws must live with you. Even though I will always welcome my inlaws with both arms, I won't force myself on anyone who doesn't want me. If I try initially and u keep rejecting me, I will respect myself and keep my distance. Afterall the bible said and they shall become one flesh.
wlex8:

One of the issues they have with the wife is that she doesn't want any of husband's family to come to their house

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 15, 2013
wlex8:

One of the issues they had with the wife is that she doesn't want any of his family to come to their house, no regard for the mother-in-law etc

My fam is going through a similar situation with a member and his wife. And she has said crap too.
But what you do NOT find anyone doing is going to want to beat his wife, in his own home at that. I'm not happy about the beating he gave her, but still, I find a lot of women have severe problems understanding boundaries...what to cross and what not to....

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
coogar:

her own husband must be irresponsible to have allowed his wife to go to another married woman's house to cause trouble. if this was on a neutral ground, i can understand! what right has a woman to go threaten another married woman in her home?

there's no sentiment here.
i would not tolerate such nonsense as well - if my sister respects me, she won't come after my wife to threaten her. in a nutshell, if you threaten my wife, you have also threatened me and i would do anything within my powers to put you down. she's lucky she wasn't fed to the dogs. respect begets respect - no individual has any right to go into another person's house to threaten them.

You are a man!!!!Protect!!that's what a real man does.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Mom Refused To Do Omugwo And She’s Causing Havoc / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos) / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.